Roswell River Landing

Roswell, GA

245 Azalea Dr, Roswell, GA

Beautiful Venue to be free to decorate yourself!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Rachel O

I absolutely LOVE this venue! So many at the wedding were saying how beautiful the venue is. You get married on the deck overlooking the Chattahoochee River and then reception is right there too, so no driving around for your guests. How I would like to describe this venue is... Read More that it is kind of like a beautiful empty shell. You are free to decorate it however you like, as long as you use their hooks. It has all the needed tables and chairs, as well as ladders. The ONLY negative thing about this venue is that it is POPULAR!! you have to book it a year in advance because it is always booked because so many enjoy it! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 sara s

Venue is perfect, even for November wedding. Debbie is amazing and incredibly helpful. Deposit was even refunded quickly!

Awesome Venue Awesome Price

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Lindsay M

My experience with this venue could not have been better! The manager is fabulous and super helpful! The venue itself is perfect for a wedding under 125 people I think! The outdoor ceremony area is breathtaking! You can bring in your own caterer or do the catering yourself!... Read More There was plenty of parking available for all of my guests! My wedding day ended up perfect because of this venue!

Great View

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Amber W

We used the Roswell River Landing for our Ceremony only. We had already booked our reception site by the time we found this gem. Had we not already put a deposit down on the reception site we would have hosted our entire wedding here. The ups are that you have the venue all day... Read More and that the view is amazing. The down is that the chairs are a little dirty. If you were to use linens this would be a 5 star. We did not use linens, just the white chairs outside. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Alysa S

I could not have planned a more intimate/elegant gathering-but I do have to say the venue allowed comfort and beauty to my guests! Debbie is great-would recommend booking over a year in advance to guarantee a spot!

Great place to get married!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Amanda M

Debbie is a seriously wonderful woman. So great to work with. Such a beautiful place. Just make sure you bring some tape and put up those Reserved for a Private Event signs! Otherwise you'll have people rudely walking in while you're trying to set up. FYI people, you need to... Read More make an appointment to view the venue.

Terrific Location!

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Kat B

I used the loft for kid area as we had over 15 attending, parents enjoyed dinner downstairs, and wedding out back on the dock overlooking the river. Terrific staff working with to book, beautiful landscape, and not tied to any specific vendors so I saved money on caterer and... Read More bringing my own alchohol.

Loved It - and so did our guests!

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Danae B

This venue was so us! We wanted to do an outside venue near water and this was it! Our wedding was in August - but our guest said that it was perfect weather and had a nice cool breeze. It wasn't too hot or too cold. The day was perfect for this outside venue (reception was... Read More inside). Debbie was easy to work with as well and we received our deposit back fast - the value was excellent too! Any questions we had were answered immediately. Highly recommend!

Beautiful venue for a do-it yourself wedding

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Laurie H

On the river for breathtaking photos. Indoor outdooor with lots of space. Choose your own caterer and provide your own alcohol for open bar. Debbie (site manager)is always available to answer questions and let you try out seating etc. Easy to beautify the outdated building... Read More with simple decorations.

DIY Venue

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Katherine S

I loved the location of my venue, right on the Chattachooche River in Roswell. It's a beautiful location, kind of small but we managed to fit about 150 guests. We had our reception and ceremony outside, but I don't feel like you could fit more than 100 inside comfortably for a... Read More reception. All that was provided were tables and chairs, we had to purchase linens ourselves as well as find all our own vendors. Debbie was great to work with, I would highly recommend the Landing!!

Great Location for a Great Price!

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Heidi M

We got married at the Roswell River Landing on October 7, 2010. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect location and we got it for a great price. We also got married on a Thursday evening, which made the rental fee even more affordable. Debbie is great and totally willing to... Read More work with you and be flexible if you need her to be. We had the ceremony out on the deck overlooking the river and it was gorgeous. We had dinner inside, there's room downstairs for about 10 tables and there's also a loft area upstairs. We had the bar and dance floor set up outside along the river. The best part is that the River Landing allows you to bring in your own catering and alcohol which gives you another opportunity to save some money. I would definitely recommend the Roswell River Landing to any future bride.

Excellent venue

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Genneal K

Great view of Chattahoochee River. Wedding was outside and Reception was inside. Was able to bring on caterer and bartendar. Simply Beautiful.

Great value

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Nicole V

Roswell River Landing is a great value for the money! We got married on the back deck over looking the river. It was beautiful! Our reception was inside. We probably had about 145 people, and it was a little cramped. I would probably only go for a 125 person wedding here. The... Read More entire back wall of the inside is huge windows, so even when you're inside you have a fabulous view of the river. Our wedding was very romantic. Although you have to do everything yourself here, that give you complete creative freedom and the opportunity to find vendors who will work with your budget. Overall, I was VERY happy with Roswell River Landing.

Review for Roswell River Landing

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Monique S

I loved the Roswell River Landing because of it's gorgeous location right on the chatahoochee river. The interior had everything you need for a reception, dance floor, full kitchen, plenty of seating space, and a gorgeous gas fire place. The exterior had a beautiful view or... Read More the river and a back terrace area for mingling or pictures.;It's probably a lot easier to get a venue that does everything for you. Although the Roswell River Landing was beautiful, we had to set up chairs and tables ourselves before the wedding.