Now booking 2018 weddings in Southeast Michigan!

You want wedding photos that feel natural and vibrant, relaxed and genuine. You want to see arresting details, inventive portraits, and intimate candids that illuminate your day’s most emotional moments. We’re a skilled, deeply creative husband and wife photography team, and we’d be thrilled to capture your wedding through vivid, modern, dynamic photos and video! With both of us shooting, you get more complete coverage that allows you relive your wedding from multiple vantage points. Every wedding has a unique story to tell, and spectacular photos are essential to telling it. We believe in documenting authentic moments with love and care. Take a peek at our website for more information and to see complete photo sets from recent weddings! Wedding coverage starts at $2295, email for details.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1401 Vermont St, Detroit, MI (313) 556-4821

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sarah D

We are incredibly happy that we chose Rosy and Shaun for our wedding photography! First of all- Our photos turned out BEAUTIFUL! They captured so many special moments *perfectly* and I can't stop looking back at our pictures and thinking about our wonderful day. Family and... Read More friends have been raving about the images that we've shared. I can't say enough about their talent level, or how pleased we are with the end result. Another huge plus was the quick turn-around. We received the email with our entire electronic collection (~800 photos!) less than a week after our wedding. We were on our honeymoon and could not believe how quickly we were able to view all our pictures...it was really great. In addition to being talented and professional, Rosy and Shaun are both genuinely nice people who are great to work with. You can tell that they love what they do and that they put their all into it. We were able to laugh with them; they made us feel very comfortable, even though we really had no idea how to pose, etc... We had FUN while being photographed. Every interaction we had with them prior to the wedding (phone calls, emails, engagement session, etc...) went very smoothly. We were never left waiting on a response to a question. They were always quick to follow up and were so helpful throughout. I can't say enough about how happy we are with Rosy and Shaun and with our whole experience. I highly recommend them (with great confidence) to any couple looking for a wedding photographer. They're THE BEST. We'll truly cherish our photos and memories from that day for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Marisa P

I would highly recommend Rosy & Shaun for wedding photographers. They are organized and easy to work with. They captured all of the special moments of our day. The turn around on getting the photos back after the wedding was extremely fast. Rosy & Shaun make a great team... Read More and I am so glad that we went with them to capture our special day. We love all of the photos and could not be happier.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Nithin N

Rosy and Shaun were amazing! I had extremely high expectations and they surpassed them all in terms of professionalism, friendliness, talent and punctuality. Everyone (friends, family, random people at work) who saw the pictures thought they were unbelievable. Rosy and Shaun... Read More themselves had great vision and were extremely chill to work with. I would recommend them to anyone and many of our friends have already scheduled them for weddings and portraits after seeing our pictures. In addition they had our final shots out to us less than a week after the wedding! All in all absolutely no complaints and significant praise for this stellar photographer duo.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 William H

Rosy and Shaun were amazing to work with! They are very professional, fun and friendly. The photos they captured on our special day were unique, creative and gorgeous. They both give great direction and work well as a combo. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Gaby N

Since the day I started planning my wedding I knew I wanted Rosy and Shaun to be my wedding photographers. I've been friends with Rosy for many years and ever since I can remember, photography has been her passion. Knowing how much her and Shaun enjoy what they do made it an... Read More easy decision. I knew they would make it an artistic and enjoyable experience rather than just "a business deal". The day of the wedding Shaun had picked the settings and locations that would be best for us according to what we described in our consultation. He is very easy going and made us feel very relaxed and comfortable during the shoot. Everything was very natural and seamless, and he never made us pose in weird positions. If you want someone who will really take the time to understand what you want, Rosy and Shaun are some of the best. My wedding pictures came out beautiful and I couldn't be any happier.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Julie C

I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers! They were a joy to work with, always very calm and collected, and they produced outstanding photos.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Elizabeth S

Rosy and Shaun did such an amazing job with our engagement photos and wedding photos! They are super helpful and responsive, and just fun, nice people. All the pictures are gorgeous - we can't stop looking at them - and they turned everything around very quickly. All our friends... Read More are saying they wish they had hired Rosy and Shaun. Highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Arlene H

Rosy and Shaun are a great team! My husband and I loved working them. The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! They answered all of our questions timely and were super easy to work with. I definitely would recommend them for your wedding photographers. Thanks again for Rosy and Shaun!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauriane A

We had a great experience with Rosy and Shaun as our wedding photographers! They are super friendly and accommodating and on top of that took beautiful photos that we will forever treasure! They were flexible in how we wanted our photos and discreet during the ceremony. We would... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Kristin P

Rosy and Shaun were absolutely fabulous. They made are us both feel comfortable and special during our engagement session and wedding day. They were flexible throughout the whole process as well, so if things needed to be changed, they were there to accommodate. Best of all,... Read More their work is STUNNING. Our engagement photos and wedding pictures were gorgeous. I would recommend them to anyone. Love them!!!!! Do yourself a favor and hire them :)

Reviewed on 4/08/2017

Having Rosy and Shaun as my photographer/videographer at my big fat Indian wedding was one of the best decisions I made! I was planning my wedding from out of state which was adding an extra layer of stress to the whole thing. They were so responsive to me and made it easy for... Read More me to make my decision to choose them. They were on time, and flexible as the events unfolded. Not to mention they were super fun to work with! We just got our pictures and we are thrilled! They are absolutely gorgeous, from the candid shots to the detail shots. And such a rapid turnaround! Could not be happier. Thank you Rosy and Shaun for capturing our event in an absolutely beautiful way!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Sean M

Rosy and Shaun were great, worth every penny. I'm a photographer myself, so my standards were high (I searched the Detroit photo market for months before choosing Rosy and Shaun), and I'm very satisfied with the results... especially the photos from our engagement session. They... Read More are the best photos that my wife and I have of ourselves. My wife doesn't like being in front of the camera, but they put us at ease, and were flexible and accommodating at every step in the process. I also liked their pricing model. I didn't want someone to hard-sell me prints, or horde the digital files, I just wanted the high-quality digital files so that I could make my own, fun photo books and prints for friends and family. That being said, the large print and hard cover photo album that was included in our package look great and I'm so glad we have them. My only regret is that we didn't get more photos of groups of friends and family during the wedding, but I don't blame Rosy and Shaun for that :-). I highly recommended Rosy and Shaun!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Laura LeBlanc L

Words cannot express how wonderful it was to work with Rosy and Shaun. From the first consultation to planning and throughout the entire event the day of, we were continuously thankful that Rosy and Shaun were by our side. They took the time to get to know us as individuals, and... Read More even helped build our day-of timeline. They remained calm and relaxed throughout the big day when family tends to get a bit crazy. Their professionalism was second to none, and they make you feel like you're family all at the same time. The experience in itself was worth the choice, let alone once we received our pictures... we are simply in awe of the moments they were able to capture. They captured breathtaking photos of our two four-year-old children, and put family photos at a focus. Picking out your wedding photographer is difficult and can be stressful. It is just one day, and you want it done right. We struck gold with Rosy and Shaun.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Janki P

Wow. What an AMAZING experience! Rosy and Shaun captured our special day perfectly. When we first met Rosy and Shaun they really wanted to know what we wanted out of the experience and that made us feel very comfortable. Ahead of the wedding, since we were having a mixed... Read More south/north Indian wedding, we sent some "key" pictures we wanted to make sure were captured. The morning of the wedding, Shaun and Rosy were exactly on time. Rosy followed me and Shaun was shadowing my husband. They knew I was so particular about timing and worked with me to ensure my morning pictures went on schedule. With a large family, I knew it'd be difficult to get all the pictures taken in time but they managed it! And they turned out BEAUTIFUL. During the ceremony, they captured every single moment. I had some "after wedding" pictures picked out and Rosy was kind enough to remind me of the poses I had sent her and they captured it all. Between the wedding and reception, we told them to go relax until it was time for reception pictures. Turns out they went above and beyond again and did some location scouting! When it was time for pictures, they drove us to a beautiful location with art structures in the background. Those pictures turned out amazing. We also had a photobooth at the reception that was a big hit. All in all...I highly recommend Rosy and Shaun. We felt so comfortable around them, they were professional, and the pictures turned out perfect.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Christina I

We can't say enough great things about Rosy and Shaun! They are so talented and professional, while at the same time creating a comfortable environment. The end result is incredible pictures and happy memories! They are also so efficient- answered emails right away and our... Read More entire album was available within 6 weeks. They do anything and everything to make sure you are stress- free and satisfied. We are so happy they were our photographers!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Amanda T

Rosy and Shaun were amazing! They delivered in every way and were so FUN to work with! Our wedding photos and engagement photos turned out beautifully! Rosy and Shaun made sure we followed out timeline, got all the shots we were looking for and so much more! Would HIGHLY... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Megan G

I happened upon Rosy and Shaun based on a few online reviews and browsing their photos. We met them in person on a Saturday months before the wedding and we booked them right on the spot. We were having a very small wedding and they offered us a great rate for our event. On the... Read More day of the wedding, both of them showed up, it was great! They are both so genuine and down to earth and they helped to really make our afternoon run smoothly. We don't have all the wedding photos back yet, but they did post a good amount of sneak peaks the next morning. I can't wait to see the rest and to put together our book! I couldn't have been happier that we went with them for our wedding, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Nora T

Rosy and Shaun were a true pleasure to work with leading up to and on our wedding day. Not only were they professional and knowledgeable, but they were a positive, calming presence on an emotional and, at times, stressful day. Rosy and Shaun talked us through different poses at... Read More each setting and really made us feel comfortable being photographed. Several of our 100 guests went out of their way to tell us how impressed they were watching Rosy and Shaun work-they never saw a team of photographers blend in so seamlessly, while clearly working hard. They asked for input but also had their own vision and thought of photos we would never think we needed until we saw them-the photos are beautiful! Rosy and Shaun magically were able to put a sneak peek of over 30 photos on facebook, 12 hours after our wedding ended! We were, and still are, blown away by the number of family, friends, and coworkers that have taken the time to compliment our photos. If you want photographers to capture a once-in-a-lifetime day with professionalism, vision, creativity, and positivity AND have an ability to produce high-quality photos, you've found them. You will love working with Rosy and Shaun!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Amber M

Oh my! words can't even explain how great Rosy and Shaun are. My husband and and I were beyond blessed when we reached out and they had an opening slot for our wedding day. From the beginning process of getting the contract made and discussing the big day, to the very last... Read More picture they took at our reception it's always been a great experience. They know how to work with you to make sure it's everything you want and they just have a wonderful personality. Who wouldn't want two people that are fun and have the best creative minds to capture your wedding day?!? The only thing I can say is if anybody has the opportunity to get photos done, no matter what the event, don't look past them because they are the photographers people dream of using. Every photo has turned out beautiful!!! See for yourself! Thank you again Rosy and Shaun!!! Much love to you both!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kate H

Rosy and Shaun did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! They gave us beautiful shots of every part of our day. They were easy to work with and helped us schedule everything out. It was great to have two photographers to get different angles of the biggest moments. They... Read More were able to capture details that I didn't get the chance to appreciate during my wedding. Our family also noted that they were very professional and discreet during the ceremony and throughout the reception. We also love our engagement photos! They had unique ideas that turned our beautifully. We are excited to get our album and order prints! We will always cherish their pictures!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Tanisha S

Rosy and Shaun delivered beyond our expectations! During our in-person consultation, we felt like they had quickly become our closest friends. They took time to understand our vision and were excited to partner with us to bring it to life, while offering great ideas to make it... Read More an exceptional day. On our wedding day they arrived early, and did an amazing job throughout the day to capture all the little moments along with the big ones. They were discreet and attentive. The photos we received on our digital site blew us away. We had no idea our wedding day could look so awesome.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Lauren M

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ROSY AND SHAUN!!! Our engagement and wedding photos were awesome, and it's all because Rosy and Shaun did them. Not only were the pictures beautiful, but Rosy and Shaun were great! They are very relaxed and easy to work with while being very professional at the... Read More same time. We loved them so much that we made sure to have them do our newborn photos when we had our first child last year. Amazing work!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Emily M

Rosy and Shaun wedding photography was the best possible choice I could have made! We used them for our engagement pictures and then our wedding. They made us and our wedding party feel extremely comfortable, and we're super knowledgable about poses that would look good. They... Read More both have very artistic and modern eyes and helped a very unprepared bride feel at ease when it came to posing. Rosy worked well with the bridal party while we were getting ready, and Shaun made the men feel comfortable in a somewhat awkward situation (my hubby is not one who enjoys his picture taken). We received our edited digital photos in a timely fashion, and were beyond happy with them! They did an amazing job, and we even received several comments about their professionalism. I would recommend them to anyone who needs photographers!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016

Silver lights shot the pictures for our engagement, wedding and reception. First off, they are amazing people; so sweet and fun to work with. They make you feel so comfortable and show so much excitement for your event that it feels so personal. Second, they captured amazing... Read More and memorable shots. All our friends and family love love love our pictures. I'm so happy that they helped capture the most important events of our life and that they did an amazing job. I;m so happy that my husband found Rosy and Shaun - awesome people and awesome photographers!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

We hired Rosy and Shaun for both our Engagement Session and Wedding and we couldn't be happier. We would have been happy with one "Perfect Shot" but Rosy and Shaun was able to capture multiple "Perfect Shots" that every couple is looking for. Rosy and Shaun were very upbeat and... Read More friendly and made us feel comfortable. Rosy and Shaun have an eye for photography and is very creative in any condition. If you are looking for photography team who will take the hard work out of looking good then contact Rosy and Shaun.

Rosy & Shaun

We are Rosy and Shaun, and we photograph weddings and engagement sessions in the Metro Detroit area and beyond. We were both born and raised in Detroit, and we're happy to call the D our home. With all of the amazing architecture and unique Detroit vibe, we never seem to run out of amazing places to get epic photos! And as much as we love it in Michigan, we have definitely got the travel bug, too. We are always looking for great new locations. We have extensive experience with many South Asian wedding traditions, and, because love is love, we encourage same sex couples to give us a call.