Corktown Detroit Wife & Husband Photography Team

You want wedding photos that feel natural and vibrant, relaxed and genuine. You want to see arresting details, inventive portraits, and intimate candids that illuminate your day’s most emotional moments. We’re a skilled, deeply creative photography team, and we’d be thrilled to capture your wedding through vivid, modern, dynamic photos and video! Every wedding has a unique story to tell, and spectacular photos are essential to telling it. We believe in documenting authentic moments with love and care. Take a peek at our website for more information and to see complete photo sets from recent weddings! Due to so many early bookings, we're only available for 6 more 2018 weddings! 2018 available Saturday's 4/7, 4/21, 5/26, 11/3, 11/10, 11/24, 12/1. Friday & Sunday weddings are welcomed.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1401 Vermont St, Detroit, MI (313) 556-4821

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Katherine W

My husband and I love Rosy and Shaun!! We really wanted photographers who would capture our unique love and our love for Detroit. Having a Detroit-based photo team was really a selling point for us. We loved that we had a team of photographers with unique perspectives and who... Read More very clearly love what they do. For our engagement shoot they had great ideas and ran with our ideas. They really helped us relax and were so much fun to work with. We were stunned with the results! We looked like absolute print models (who loved each other a lot!) Every step of the way Rosy and Shaun were there with smiles, encouragement, and awesome photography ideas! We just got our sneak peek pictures from the wedding and I can't stop staring at them! It was so nice to have such calm and professional photographers on the day of the wedding. We knew we could trust them to capture our joy. I know that anyone who works with Rosy and Shaun will have an absolutely amazing experience!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Marisa P

I would highly recommend Rosy & Shaun for wedding photographers. They are organized and easy to work with. They captured all of the special moments of our day. The turn around on getting the photos back after the wedding was extremely fast. Rosy & Shaun make a great team... Read More and I am so glad that we went with them to capture our special day. We love all of the photos and could not be happier.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Nithin N

Rosy and Shaun were amazing! I had extremely high expectations and they surpassed them all in terms of professionalism, friendliness, talent and punctuality. Everyone (friends, family, random people at work) who saw the pictures thought they were unbelievable. Rosy and Shaun... Read More themselves had great vision and were extremely chill to work with. I would recommend them to anyone and many of our friends have already scheduled them for weddings and portraits after seeing our pictures. In addition they had our final shots out to us less than a week after the wedding! All in all absolutely no complaints and significant praise for this stellar photographer duo.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kristin L

Rosy and Shaun were absolutely amazing! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with our photos from our wedding day! Rosy and Shaun perfectly captured our personalities and the feeling of the festivities of the day! They were both incredibly friendly and professional, and... Read More excellent to work with! The pictures tell the perfect story, capturing all the special moments and surprises, that will help us always remember our wedding day. We are so happy we chose Rosy and Shaun, and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family! Thank you Rosy and Shaun! -Kristin and Mark

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jessica B

We could not have asked for better photographers for our special day! Rosy and Shaun are the absolute best! Our picture turned out absolutely beautiful! Not only are our pictures amazing but Shaun and Rosy are also amazing. They were professional and communicated with us... Read More through our whole wedding planning process. I highly recommend everyone using Rosy and Shaun for their wedding photography!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Nicole D

Rosy and Shaun were AMAZING. I was drawn to their style when looking for a wedding photographer and they did not disappoint. They brought our smoke bomb idea to life and captured a ton of great moments throughout the night. We would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kyle S

Rosy & Shaun did an amazing job capturing our wedding! Not only did they have beautiful pictures, but they were fantastic to work with. They were flexible and stayed a bit later when an event ran longer than expected. Rosy jumped right in to help when we had a necklace mishap on... Read More the wedding day. I would definitely chose Rosy & Shaun again!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Elyse A

We can't recommend Rosy and Shaun highly enough! Rosy and Shaun handled both our engagement and wedding pictures - both sessions, they produced the most incredible photos. The images are heartfelt, authentic, artistic, and absolutely beautiful. The wedding photos in particular... Read More are just amazing - Rosy and Shaun really captured the emotion of our day, and we will treasure the images for years to come. And they were incredibly fast with the turnaround for the wedding photos - it's a real joy to be able to relive the day so soon after the wedding! We really couldn't have asked for a better pair of photographers! In addition, Rosy and Shaun are both a real joy to work with - they're friendly, open, and they put both my husband and I at total ease. They were professional, punctual, accommodating, and flexible in working with us to capture specific details that we wanted to be sure that we didn't miss. They're also an amazing team - they bounce ideas off of each other and have complementary strengths - it's lots of fun to work with them both and to see how they bring out the best in each other's work. If you're in the market for an amazing photography team in the metro Detroit area, don't hesitate to book Rosy and Shaun - you WILL NOT regret it!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ashley M

Photography was something I was extremely picky about for my wedding. Like many, I spent a good deal of time comparing quality of photos against pricing. Having two photographers was also important to me. Rosy and Shaun were the answer we were looking for. Not only are they... Read More great at what they do, but they are also fun, easygoing people to be around. I didn't have to spend a ton of time explaining my vision to them; they seemed to pick up on what I wanted and you can hardly tell from our photos that we were married on a golf course. They captured all sorts of moments; the sentimental, the funny, the unseen, the crazy, etc. We received our photos faster than we ever imagined and we have received nothing but positive feedback on the quality of the images and how cool Rosy and Shaun were to work with at the wedding. Thank you both so much!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sarah B

We are incredibly happy that we chose Rosy and Shaun for our wedding photography! First of all- Our photos turned out BEAUTIFUL! They captured so many special moments *perfectly* and I can't stop looking back at our pictures and thinking about our wonderful day. Family and... Read More friends have been raving about the images that we've shared. I can't say enough about their talent level, or how pleased we are with the end result. Another huge plus was the quick turn-around. We received the email with our entire electronic collection (~800 photos!) less than a week after our wedding. We were on our honeymoon and could not believe how quickly we were able to view all our pictures...it was really great. In addition to being talented and professional, Rosy and Shaun are both genuinely nice people who are great to work with. You can tell that they love what they do and that they put their all into it. We were able to laugh with them; they made us feel very comfortable, even though we really had no idea how to pose, etc... We had FUN while being photographed. Every interaction we had with them prior to the wedding (phone calls, emails, engagement session, etc...) went very smoothly. We were never left waiting on a response to a question. They were always quick to follow up and were so helpful throughout. I can't say enough about how happy we are with Rosy and Shaun and with our whole experience. I highly recommend them (with great confidence) to any couple looking for a wedding photographer. They're THE BEST. We'll truly cherish our photos and memories from that day for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 William H

Rosy and Shaun were amazing to work with! They are very professional, fun and friendly. The photos they captured on our special day were unique, creative and gorgeous. They both give great direction and work well as a combo. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Gaby N

Since the day I started planning my wedding I knew I wanted Rosy and Shaun to be my wedding photographers. I've been friends with Rosy for many years and ever since I can remember, photography has been her passion. Knowing how much her and Shaun enjoy what they do made it an... Read More easy decision. I knew they would make it an artistic and enjoyable experience rather than just "a business deal". The day of the wedding Shaun had picked the settings and locations that would be best for us according to what we described in our consultation. He is very easy going and made us feel very relaxed and comfortable during the shoot. Everything was very natural and seamless, and he never made us pose in weird positions. If you want someone who will really take the time to understand what you want, Rosy and Shaun are some of the best. My wedding pictures came out beautiful and I couldn't be any happier.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Julie C

I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers! They were a joy to work with, always very calm and collected, and they produced outstanding photos.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Elizabeth S

Rosy and Shaun did such an amazing job with our engagement photos and wedding photos! They are super helpful and responsive, and just fun, nice people. All the pictures are gorgeous - we can't stop looking at them - and they turned everything around very quickly. All our friends... Read More are saying they wish they had hired Rosy and Shaun. Highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Arlene H

Rosy and Shaun are a great team! My husband and I loved working them. The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! They answered all of our questions timely and were super easy to work with. I definitely would recommend them for your wedding photographers. Thanks again for Rosy and Shaun!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauriane A

We had a great experience with Rosy and Shaun as our wedding photographers! They are super friendly and accommodating and on top of that took beautiful photos that we will forever treasure! They were flexible in how we wanted our photos and discreet during the ceremony. We would... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Kristin P

Rosy and Shaun were absolutely fabulous. They made are us both feel comfortable and special during our engagement session and wedding day. They were flexible throughout the whole process as well, so if things needed to be changed, they were there to accommodate. Best of all,... Read More their work is STUNNING. Our engagement photos and wedding pictures were gorgeous. I would recommend them to anyone. Love them!!!!! Do yourself a favor and hire them :)

Reviewed on 4/08/2017

Having Rosy and Shaun as my photographer/videographer at my big fat Indian wedding was one of the best decisions I made! I was planning my wedding from out of state which was adding an extra layer of stress to the whole thing. They were so responsive to me and made it easy for... Read More me to make my decision to choose them. They were on time, and flexible as the events unfolded. Not to mention they were super fun to work with! We just got our pictures and we are thrilled! They are absolutely gorgeous, from the candid shots to the detail shots. And such a rapid turnaround! Could not be happier. Thank you Rosy and Shaun for capturing our event in an absolutely beautiful way!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Sean M

Rosy and Shaun were great, worth every penny. I'm a photographer myself, so my standards were high (I searched the Detroit photo market for months before choosing Rosy and Shaun), and I'm very satisfied with the results... especially the photos from our engagement session. They... Read More are the best photos that my wife and I have of ourselves. My wife doesn't like being in front of the camera, but they put us at ease, and were flexible and accommodating at every step in the process. I also liked their pricing model. I didn't want someone to hard-sell me prints, or horde the digital files, I just wanted the high-quality digital files so that I could make my own, fun photo books and prints for friends and family. That being said, the large print and hard cover photo album that was included in our package look great and I'm so glad we have them. My only regret is that we didn't get more photos of groups of friends and family during the wedding, but I don't blame Rosy and Shaun for that :-). I highly recommended Rosy and Shaun!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Laura LeBlanc L

Words cannot express how wonderful it was to work with Rosy and Shaun. From the first consultation to planning and throughout the entire event the day of, we were continuously thankful that Rosy and Shaun were by our side. They took the time to get to know us as individuals, and... Read More even helped build our day-of timeline. They remained calm and relaxed throughout the big day when family tends to get a bit crazy. Their professionalism was second to none, and they make you feel like you're family all at the same time. The experience in itself was worth the choice, let alone once we received our pictures... we are simply in awe of the moments they were able to capture. They captured breathtaking photos of our two four-year-old children, and put family photos at a focus. Picking out your wedding photographer is difficult and can be stressful. It is just one day, and you want it done right. We struck gold with Rosy and Shaun.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Janki P

Wow. What an AMAZING experience! Rosy and Shaun captured our special day perfectly. When we first met Rosy and Shaun they really wanted to know what we wanted out of the experience and that made us feel very comfortable. Ahead of the wedding, since we were having a mixed... Read More south/north Indian wedding, we sent some "key" pictures we wanted to make sure were captured. The morning of the wedding, Shaun and Rosy were exactly on time. Rosy followed me and Shaun was shadowing my husband. They knew I was so particular about timing and worked with me to ensure my morning pictures went on schedule. With a large family, I knew it'd be difficult to get all the pictures taken in time but they managed it! And they turned out BEAUTIFUL. During the ceremony, they captured every single moment. I had some "after wedding" pictures picked out and Rosy was kind enough to remind me of the poses I had sent her and they captured it all. Between the wedding and reception, we told them to go relax until it was time for reception pictures. Turns out they went above and beyond again and did some location scouting! When it was time for pictures, they drove us to a beautiful location with art structures in the background. Those pictures turned out amazing. We also had a photobooth at the reception that was a big hit. All in all...I highly recommend Rosy and Shaun. We felt so comfortable around them, they were professional, and the pictures turned out perfect.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Christina I

We can't say enough great things about Rosy and Shaun! They are so talented and professional, while at the same time creating a comfortable environment. The end result is incredible pictures and happy memories! They are also so efficient- answered emails right away and our... Read More entire album was available within 6 weeks. They do anything and everything to make sure you are stress- free and satisfied. We are so happy they were our photographers!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Amanda T

Rosy and Shaun were amazing! They delivered in every way and were so FUN to work with! Our wedding photos and engagement photos turned out beautifully! Rosy and Shaun made sure we followed out timeline, got all the shots we were looking for and so much more! Would HIGHLY... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Megan G

I happened upon Rosy and Shaun based on a few online reviews and browsing their photos. We met them in person on a Saturday months before the wedding and we booked them right on the spot. We were having a very small wedding and they offered us a great rate for our event. On the... Read More day of the wedding, both of them showed up, it was great! They are both so genuine and down to earth and they helped to really make our afternoon run smoothly. We don't have all the wedding photos back yet, but they did post a good amount of sneak peaks the next morning. I can't wait to see the rest and to put together our book! I couldn't have been happier that we went with them for our wedding, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Nora T

Rosy and Shaun were a true pleasure to work with leading up to and on our wedding day. Not only were they professional and knowledgeable, but they were a positive, calming presence on an emotional and, at times, stressful day. Rosy and Shaun talked us through different poses at... Read More each setting and really made us feel comfortable being photographed. Several of our 100 guests went out of their way to tell us how impressed they were watching Rosy and Shaun work-they never saw a team of photographers blend in so seamlessly, while clearly working hard. They asked for input but also had their own vision and thought of photos we would never think we needed until we saw them-the photos are beautiful! Rosy and Shaun magically were able to put a sneak peek of over 30 photos on facebook, 12 hours after our wedding ended! We were, and still are, blown away by the number of family, friends, and coworkers that have taken the time to compliment our photos. If you want photographers to capture a once-in-a-lifetime day with professionalism, vision, creativity, and positivity AND have an ability to produce high-quality photos, you've found them. You will love working with Rosy and Shaun!

Rosy & Shaun

We are Rosy and Shaun, and we photograph weddings and engagement sessions in the Metro Detroit area and beyond. We were both born and raised in Detroit, and we're happy to call the D our home. With all of the amazing architecture and unique Detroit vibe, we never seem to run out of amazing places to get epic photos! And as much as we love it in Michigan, we have definitely got the travel bug, too. We are always looking for great new locations. We have extensive experience with many South Asian wedding traditions, and, because love is love, we encourage same sex couples to give us a call.