Corktown Detroit Wife & Husband Photography Team

Booking 2019 now! 2018 is completely booked up. You want wedding photos that feel natural and vibrant, relaxed and genuine. You want to see arresting details, inventive portraits, and intimate candids that illuminate your day’s most emotional moments. No single photographer can be in two places at once, or capture the same shot from several angles. Our two-person team will give you more coverage, letting you relive your wedding from multiple vantage points. We each have a distinct artistic style, but our unique approaches blend perfectly to tell the story of your day in the most complete way possible. 8 hours of wedding day coverage by Rosy & Shaun starts at $2590. Check out our website for complete details.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1401 Vermont St, Detroit, MI (313) 556-4821

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Katherine W

My husband and I love Rosy and Shaun!! We really wanted photographers who would capture our unique love and our love for Detroit. Having a Detroit-based photo team was really a selling point for us. We loved that we had a team of photographers with unique perspectives and who... Read More very clearly love what they do. For our engagement shoot they had great ideas and ran with our ideas. They really helped us relax and were so much fun to work with. We were stunned with the results! We looked like absolute print models (who loved each other a lot!) Every step of the way Rosy and Shaun were there with smiles, encouragement, and awesome photography ideas! We just got our sneak peek pictures from the wedding and I can't stop staring at them! It was so nice to have such calm and professional photographers on the day of the wedding. We knew we could trust them to capture our joy. I know that anyone who works with Rosy and Shaun will have an absolutely amazing experience!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Marisa P

I would highly recommend Rosy & Shaun for wedding photographers. They are organized and easy to work with. They captured all of the special moments of our day. The turn around on getting the photos back after the wedding was extremely fast. Rosy & Shaun make a great team... Read More and I am so glad that we went with them to capture our special day. We love all of the photos and could not be happier.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Nithin N

Rosy and Shaun were amazing! I had extremely high expectations and they surpassed them all in terms of professionalism, friendliness, talent and punctuality. Everyone (friends, family, random people at work) who saw the pictures thought they were unbelievable. Rosy and Shaun... Read More themselves had great vision and were extremely chill to work with. I would recommend them to anyone and many of our friends have already scheduled them for weddings and portraits after seeing our pictures. In addition they had our final shots out to us less than a week after the wedding! All in all absolutely no complaints and significant praise for this stellar photographer duo.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Alexandra U

If I could give Rosy and Shaun more than 5 stars, I would. They were nothing but absolutely amazing to work with. We first met them about a year before our wedding to do our engagement photos. We knew right away that we made a great decision hiring them to do all of our wedding... Read More photos. They made us feel comfortable and like we were just hanging out with friends, while still maintain the upmost professionalism. A few days ago we received our wedding photos from them and we were stunned. They were even more beautiful than we expected. They were truly able to capture the feeling and magic of that entire day, which we can look back on for years to come. When I sent the photo links out to the bridal party and family I received a million responses with the same reaction. If you are contemplating having Rosy and Shaun take your wedding photos, book them before it's too late! Thank you Rosy and Shaun for everything!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Anthony M

Rosy and Shaun were exactly what we were looking for in a photographer for our wedding. We wanted unique, impactful, memorable moments captured from out day and Rosy and Shaun did just that! Some photographers may not give the direction and aide needed when posing for the... Read More photos. Rosy and Shaun were very polite and amazing at their direction. The results were beautiful photos. They're a personable and professional couple and we had a lot of fun with them. My wife and I are very glad we chose them as our wedding photographers. Our day was captured perfectly and it's all thanks to Rosy and Shaun. I couldn't recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Ashley L

Short version? Pictures - beyond stunning. Professionalism - top notch. Pricing - killer. Value - outrageous. Longer version: We hired Rosy and Shaun after doing a long and very specific search. Other photographers we liked cost twice as much for less coverage, one... Read More photographer, and longer turnaround for photos. Our wedding was in our home state, but we currently live across the country. Rosy and Shaun made the process simple and straightforward for us. They were available to chat on the weekends to make up for our time difference. They were supremely helpful on our wedding day -- not just innocent bystanders when (little) things went wrong. They never complained, were full of wonderful suggestions, and didn't seem to miss a thing. Our venue was very dark. No windows. So we were particular about wanting to capture a more theatrical look in lower light. They accommodated with photos that made me feel like I came straight out of LA LA Land. Truly incredible. And even more unbelievable, we had ALL of our photos within a couple of weeks. To my husband and I, the photos were one of the most important elements of the wedding. We are both professional creatives and have strong opinions about style. Rosy and Shaun absolutely delivered...BEYOND delivered...in a timely, professional, and swift manner. I can't recommend them enough. Go for it.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Teresa S

Rosy and Shaun did a fantastic job for both our engagement and wedding day photos! They are professional yet laid back, and were very good about incorporating any preferences that we had for photos. Each of them brings a slightly different style to the table, and they work very... Read More well together. We absolutely love their photography style, and several family and friends have commented on how great our photos turned out. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jessica P

Rosy and Shaun are absolutely amazing photographers and people. They are both very friendly, accommodating and beyond talented. Their work is stunning and they make you feel so comfortable, and it shows in the images they capture of their couples. They are simply wonderful to... Read More work with and they were such an integral part of making our wedding day so special. Thank you guys!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Emily S

Rosy and Shaun are amazing wedding photographers and deserve every bit of credit they are given! They are both very friendly and easy to work with and make every effort to accommodate every wish and desire you have for your big day. Everyone in our wedding party could not stop... Read More talking about how wonderful and down to earth they are to work with. We received countless compliments from family and friends on our photographs! We could not be happier with choosing them as our wedding photographers and recommend them 100% to future couples!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kristin L

Rosy and Shaun were absolutely amazing! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with our photos from our wedding day! Rosy and Shaun perfectly captured our personalities and the feeling of the festivities of the day! They were both incredibly friendly and professional, and... Read More excellent to work with! The pictures tell the perfect story, capturing all the special moments and surprises, that will help us always remember our wedding day. We are so happy we chose Rosy and Shaun, and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family! Thank you Rosy and Shaun! -Kristin and Mark

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jessica B

We could not have asked for better photographers for our special day! Rosy and Shaun are the absolute best! Our picture turned out absolutely beautiful! Not only are our pictures amazing but Shaun and Rosy are also amazing. They were professional and communicated with us... Read More through our whole wedding planning process. I highly recommend everyone using Rosy and Shaun for their wedding photography!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Nicole D

Rosy and Shaun were AMAZING. I was drawn to their style when looking for a wedding photographer and they did not disappoint. They brought our smoke bomb idea to life and captured a ton of great moments throughout the night. We would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kyle S

Rosy & Shaun did an amazing job capturing our wedding! Not only did they have beautiful pictures, but they were fantastic to work with. They were flexible and stayed a bit later when an event ran longer than expected. Rosy jumped right in to help when we had a necklace mishap on... Read More the wedding day. I would definitely chose Rosy & Shaun again!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Elyse A

We can't recommend Rosy and Shaun highly enough! Rosy and Shaun handled both our engagement and wedding pictures - both sessions, they produced the most incredible photos. The images are heartfelt, authentic, artistic, and absolutely beautiful. The wedding photos in particular... Read More are just amazing - Rosy and Shaun really captured the emotion of our day, and we will treasure the images for years to come. And they were incredibly fast with the turnaround for the wedding photos - it's a real joy to be able to relive the day so soon after the wedding! We really couldn't have asked for a better pair of photographers! In addition, Rosy and Shaun are both a real joy to work with - they're friendly, open, and they put both my husband and I at total ease. They were professional, punctual, accommodating, and flexible in working with us to capture specific details that we wanted to be sure that we didn't miss. They're also an amazing team - they bounce ideas off of each other and have complementary strengths - it's lots of fun to work with them both and to see how they bring out the best in each other's work. If you're in the market for an amazing photography team in the metro Detroit area, don't hesitate to book Rosy and Shaun - you WILL NOT regret it!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ashley M

Photography was something I was extremely picky about for my wedding. Like many, I spent a good deal of time comparing quality of photos against pricing. Having two photographers was also important to me. Rosy and Shaun were the answer we were looking for. Not only are they... Read More great at what they do, but they are also fun, easygoing people to be around. I didn't have to spend a ton of time explaining my vision to them; they seemed to pick up on what I wanted and you can hardly tell from our photos that we were married on a golf course. They captured all sorts of moments; the sentimental, the funny, the unseen, the crazy, etc. We received our photos faster than we ever imagined and we have received nothing but positive feedback on the quality of the images and how cool Rosy and Shaun were to work with at the wedding. Thank you both so much!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sarah B

We are incredibly happy that we chose Rosy and Shaun for our wedding photography! First of all- Our photos turned out BEAUTIFUL! They captured so many special moments *perfectly* and I can't stop looking back at our pictures and thinking about our wonderful day. Family and... Read More friends have been raving about the images that we've shared. I can't say enough about their talent level, or how pleased we are with the end result. Another huge plus was the quick turn-around. We received the email with our entire electronic collection (~800 photos!) less than a week after our wedding. We were on our honeymoon and could not believe how quickly we were able to view all our pictures...it was really great. In addition to being talented and professional, Rosy and Shaun are both genuinely nice people who are great to work with. You can tell that they love what they do and that they put their all into it. We were able to laugh with them; they made us feel very comfortable, even though we really had no idea how to pose, etc... We had FUN while being photographed. Every interaction we had with them prior to the wedding (phone calls, emails, engagement session, etc...) went very smoothly. We were never left waiting on a response to a question. They were always quick to follow up and were so helpful throughout. I can't say enough about how happy we are with Rosy and Shaun and with our whole experience. I highly recommend them (with great confidence) to any couple looking for a wedding photographer. They're THE BEST. We'll truly cherish our photos and memories from that day for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 William H

Rosy and Shaun were amazing to work with! They are very professional, fun and friendly. The photos they captured on our special day were unique, creative and gorgeous. They both give great direction and work well as a combo. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Gaby N

Since the day I started planning my wedding I knew I wanted Rosy and Shaun to be my wedding photographers. I've been friends with Rosy for many years and ever since I can remember, photography has been her passion. Knowing how much her and Shaun enjoy what they do made it an... Read More easy decision. I knew they would make it an artistic and enjoyable experience rather than just "a business deal". The day of the wedding Shaun had picked the settings and locations that would be best for us according to what we described in our consultation. He is very easy going and made us feel very relaxed and comfortable during the shoot. Everything was very natural and seamless, and he never made us pose in weird positions. If you want someone who will really take the time to understand what you want, Rosy and Shaun are some of the best. My wedding pictures came out beautiful and I couldn't be any happier.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Julie C

I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers! They were a joy to work with, always very calm and collected, and they produced outstanding photos.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Elizabeth S

Rosy and Shaun did such an amazing job with our engagement photos and wedding photos! They are super helpful and responsive, and just fun, nice people. All the pictures are gorgeous - we can't stop looking at them - and they turned everything around very quickly. All our friends... Read More are saying they wish they had hired Rosy and Shaun. Highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Arlene H

Rosy and Shaun are a great team! My husband and I loved working them. The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! They answered all of our questions timely and were super easy to work with. I definitely would recommend them for your wedding photographers. Thanks again for Rosy and Shaun!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauriane A

We had a great experience with Rosy and Shaun as our wedding photographers! They are super friendly and accommodating and on top of that took beautiful photos that we will forever treasure! They were flexible in how we wanted our photos and discreet during the ceremony. We would... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Kristin P

Rosy and Shaun were absolutely fabulous. They made are us both feel comfortable and special during our engagement session and wedding day. They were flexible throughout the whole process as well, so if things needed to be changed, they were there to accommodate. Best of all,... Read More their work is STUNNING. Our engagement photos and wedding pictures were gorgeous. I would recommend them to anyone. Love them!!!!! Do yourself a favor and hire them :)

Reviewed on 4/08/2017

Having Rosy and Shaun as my photographer/videographer at my big fat Indian wedding was one of the best decisions I made! I was planning my wedding from out of state which was adding an extra layer of stress to the whole thing. They were so responsive to me and made it easy for... Read More me to make my decision to choose them. They were on time, and flexible as the events unfolded. Not to mention they were super fun to work with! We just got our pictures and we are thrilled! They are absolutely gorgeous, from the candid shots to the detail shots. And such a rapid turnaround! Could not be happier. Thank you Rosy and Shaun for capturing our event in an absolutely beautiful way!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Sean M

Rosy and Shaun were great, worth every penny. I'm a photographer myself, so my standards were high (I searched the Detroit photo market for months before choosing Rosy and Shaun), and I'm very satisfied with the results... especially the photos from our engagement session. They... Read More are the best photos that my wife and I have of ourselves. My wife doesn't like being in front of the camera, but they put us at ease, and were flexible and accommodating at every step in the process. I also liked their pricing model. I didn't want someone to hard-sell me prints, or horde the digital files, I just wanted the high-quality digital files so that I could make my own, fun photo books and prints for friends and family. That being said, the large print and hard cover photo album that was included in our package look great and I'm so glad we have them. My only regret is that we didn't get more photos of groups of friends and family during the wedding, but I don't blame Rosy and Shaun for that :-). I highly recommended Rosy and Shaun!

Rosy & Shaun

We are Rosy and Shaun, and we're a wife & husband wedding photography based in Detroit (yup, we actually live in the city). As Detroit natives we know all the best spots for breathtaking shots! Detroit has been our stomping ground for our whole lives, so we’ve got a mile-long list of amazing, out-of-the-box locations. We have extensive experience with many South Asian wedding traditions, and, because love is love, we encourage same gender couples to give us a call.