Serving the area since 1955

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

414 Alamance RD , Burlington, NC

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Stephanie S

We used Roxie's and they were so wonderful. All the flowers looked beautiful. I couldnt have been more happy with how everything turned out! Def would recommend! They have moved from their Church St location to 414 Alamance Road Burlington, NC 27215.

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Kristen T

Maryann was easy to work with. Everything was on time and the flowers were absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend Roxie's Florist to anyone!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/24/2011 Diana T

Everyone who works here is very personable, kind, and genuinely interested in making your day a great one. The flowers that I ordered for my wedding were gorgeous and the owner went above and beyond to add beautiful and elegant touches without raising the price. All of the... Read More flowers were everything I had hoped they would be. My only complaint would be in the timeliness of their response to my emails; price issues came only simply because papers were getting misplaced at their business. They were more than happy to review the costs, however, and comp me the money owed. I recommend this place. Best flowers for an incredible price and wonderful people with which to work!

Review for Roxie's Florist

Reviewed on 9/10/2007 Adrainne T

Roxie's is one of the oldest florist in Burlington, NC. They are very personable and enjoy working with you. They are just like magician when it comes to floral arrangements. They can give you anything you wish. They too deliver the finished products to the wedding site and... Read More will pick the products back up if you need them too.;Just make sure you let them know ahead of time because they stay busy and certain times of the year are busier than others.