Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Beautiful vintage ride

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 blair f

And the owner was just as classic. Provide excellent prompt service and a gorgeous vehicle. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Must use. I believe it was a 60s edition Phantom Rolls. One of only 10 in the country. Wow.

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Lacey H

Bob is best! I highly recommend him to future brides for their wedding day services. He really was the most professional vendor we had on our wedding day. He provided the best customer service and I am so grateful to have had him there for us. His limo was clean, he was always... Read More on time, and he has a great personality to keep the mood light and happy! We had a wonderful time taking photos in his beautiful phantom and we had a great time getting the "royal" treatment. I highly recommend him and his company! THANK YOU BOB!

Royal Coach treats you like royalty

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Cammie C

Bob was great!!!! We rented a phantom Roll Royce on our wedding Day and Bob was kind enough to come at the beginning of our wedding to get shots before it got dark and then at the end for our grand exit. Before dropping us off at our final destination, Bob drove us around to... Read More allow us to wind down after the wedding. I really appreciated that and I won't forget it. He is funny too and I love his limousine attire and the Grey poupon mustard he carries around in the Rolls Royce. Now onto the Car. I don't even know if I should call it a car it is so GORGEOUS!!!!. This white Phantom Rolls Royce broke necks when it arrive outside our venue. We had so many guest wanting to take pictures with it. It is very well maintained and a reasonable cost. If you need a WOW factor. This def is it!!!!

Royal Coach is great!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Nicole F

Royal Coach Limousine Co. provided an amazingly beautiful ivory Rolls Royce for both my engagement session and my wedding day! Bob was prompt and so pleasant to work with…He was exceptional to work with and I would highly recommend his company for any and all of your wedding... Read More needs. He was a very trustworthy professional who helped to make our special day amazing! -- Nicole

No problem....

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Bob H

This is not review, but a request. It appears Wedding Channel is holding my site hostage and requiring me to pay them for contact information of those interested in my service. I can not update my site to advise interested parties to contact me directly and not through this... Read More site. Sorry for their incovenience. Bob Hunter - Owner

Show Stopper

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Christine M

Royal Coach Limo is great. We used them for their rolls royce limo. Definitely a show stopper. When my husband and I were on the way to the reception people would honk their horns, way. We felt like we were special. The limo was clean and shinny and Bob is great! He is so... Read More friendly and personable. Highly recommend.

bride

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 sylvia t

nice ride

Kelly Frye-bride

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Kelly R

Excellent and professional service. Our driver was very friendly and was always on time. He also suggested an awesome place for our bridal party pictures away from the crowd on the beach. We enjoyed our limo ride! Contact him for safe and quality service.

Do you want to feel like a Princess?

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Rcahel E

I rented the Rolls-Royce for my dream wedding, OMG we had fun! When I got in the car, I felt like a princess it was perfect for my big day. As we're driving on the road, people were just waving, smiling, taking pictures and doing some thumbs-up. People could see me in my... Read More beautiful gown being driven down to the church and them on my way back with the groom. In a limo the windows are dark so people/strangers don't react the same way because they don't see you! Please rent the RR, you will love it too!

Unbeatable Service

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Kristin C

We used Bob's for transportation to the venue and then to take some pictures after the ceremony. The nice thing is that Bob and our photographer (Bill Murray) have worked together so often that they anticipate each other's needs. Bob was very gracious and helpful. Carried my... Read More dress up to the venue for me, helped my 94-year-old grandmother into the limo...just went above and beyond the call. He was fantastic, responsive to emails and questions and very personable and friendly. Highly recommend!!!

The Best!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2011 Victoria R

The thing I got the most compliments on after the wedding: our limo driver! Tom was SO nice to everyone in my family! He got everyone exactly where they needed to be right when they needed to be there! And Bob (the owner) responded to all my emails asap and was super... Read More friendly and informative while I was making my plans. HIGHLY recommend! Worth every penny...and then some!

McBride-Livick Wedding

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Eric M

There are no words to describe how truly incredible it was having their vintage Rolls Royce Phantom parked outside the church, waiting to swift my bride and I away after our ceremony. These guys come with the grey poupon and all, whisking us away above all the "peasants" as the... Read More driver would call out. Great personalities, friendly, and on location well before they were required to be there. These 2 guys are great and anyone looking for a limo service in the Hampton Roads/NC area MUST give these guys a call!!! Sincerely, Eric and Danielle McBride Married September 10, 2011

Beautiful Car

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Alicia B

I have always loved classic cars and didn't want just any old limosine taking me to my ceremony and reception. I found Bob at one of the many Bridal shows I had gone to. Bob is the proud owner of a 1963 Rolls Royce Phantom-V. I fell in love as soon as I saw it. Bob was very... Read More kind and made sure everything was just perfect on our wedding day. If you are looking just any old limo, he does have a Lincoln limo too. He currently has some other antique cars he is in the process of integrating into his business. I can't wait to see those.

Great car, Great Driver

Reviewed on 2/23/2011 Barbara W

I would definitely recommend going with Royal Coach - Bob is the best! He will work with you to figure out a schedule and price that works for both of you. The Rolls-Royce is awesome and perfect for a big dress. We had some issues with flowers/setup and Bob took the time to help... Read More out our coordinator as well. Once I got in the car on the way to the ceremony, I realized I forgot my water and was dying of thirst... he stopped the car and pulled out cold waters for myself and maid of honor!! The pictures of the car and Bob make the price worth paying! He is a super nice man and helped me relax and enjoy the day!

Review for Royal Coach Limousine

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lori P

Bob Hunter of Royal Coach Limousine was unbelievable. He has a vintage Rolls Royce that is absolutely stunning - it made for great photo ops. He was very helpful professional and most importantly on time!