Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2008 09

1280 SW Nagona Ln, Lee's Summit, MO Serving Kansas City (816) 366-0227

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Amanda S

Sam is truly amazing !!! Thank you soo much for bringing such a positive vibe to our day and helping us capture every moment! Beautiful photos and an amazing person to work with !! Thanks DeShawn and Amanda

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Monica M

Sam is a fun and very professional photographer. I already knew Sam through family/friend connections and have already seen his work from weddings and other occasions. When I got engaged, I automatically wanted Sam to be our photographer. I appreciate him being flexible when I... Read More had to reschedule appointments with him and for being patient on the wedding day because the ladies were running late. I absolutely LOVE our photos and I highly recommend him for all future brides. Thank you again Sam!

Sam is the VERY Best!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Danielle B

Don't look any further! Sam is a VERY talented, creative, professional photographer. He's the man you need for the job! He took both our engagement and wedding photos and we had a blast with him. Both families truly enjoyed Sam and his work is FANTASTIC! Look him up! Sam the... Read More owner of Royal Photography was our BEST vendor!

Mr. Jordon's work is FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Monique N

Mr. Jordon photographed my wedding in June of this year and did an INCREDIBLE job. Words cannot express how grateful my husband and I are to him for the amazing moments he captured on our special day. He doesn't just shoot photographs.. He really is an artist. We have... Read More prominently displayed a couple of the shots in our home and we're sure our mothers will do the same! I'd recommend him to any of my friends or family members planning to get married in the area!

Royal Photography, LLC is Grrrrrreat!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Mallory W

Sam Jordan is AMAZING! He has the most creative eye a photographer could have. Even though it rained on our wedding day, Sam went out of his way to find out how to capture the essence of our treasured, special day. Furthermore, at our wedding, 2 different people approached Sam... Read More regarding photography for their future events! So many people are drawn to his creativity, and his beautiful pictures. :) His fun personality allowed us to relax and have fun with our engagement and wedding pics. I would recommend Sam with two thumbs up in a heartbeat!

An amazing artistic professional

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Geoff W

Sam is a genius behind the lens. His energy and artistic eye guarantee that you will love every moment of taking the pictures and looking at them afterwards.

One of a Kind

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Tiana A

Fantastic job! Sam and his team were very professional, braving sun and rain to get us the most memorable photos ever. From the inital meeting we felt very comfortable and trusted him with our day. Trust me his photos and work are one of a kind. Everyone who has seen our photos... Read More loved them and say how unique they are. From beginning to end,You cannot go wrong with Royal Photo!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Taverli O

If you want a photographer that can make you feel comfortable, get to know you and your family, and listens to what you would like done than Sam at Royal Photography is who you need to pick!! My entire "experience" with Sam and Tailese was simply amazing from the start! Royal... Read More Photography was able to put me and my husband at such ease (no easy task)!! Our pictures turned out amazing and I would recommend him to any of our friends and family!! My pictures and proofs were available FAST and I just received some pictures I ordered after 3 days :) We will be using Sam again for other things based on our experience. Thanks again for a wonderful time!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Sara F

Sam with Royal Photography did a fantastic job for our wedding. His pictures are journalistic, romantic and inspiring - we loved them. He worked hard at our wedding and his laugh is infectious. Everyone will love working with Sam!

Best Photographer In Kansas City

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Aysha C

The Royal Photography team is fantastic. Not only are the pictures great, but they also provide great service. They are so friendly and it is easy to build rapport quickly so that you feel comfortable and subsequently, pictures turn out great. My entire wedding party as well... Read More as our guest enjoyed working with them and loved their work.

Our Photos are Great!

Reviewed on 8/22/2010 Karen N

Iknew we had found the perfect photographer during our engagement picture shoot. Fun, creative and truly captured our personalities. The wedding photos were wonderful as well - many moments were captured that we will treasure forever.

Review for Royal Photography

Reviewed on 9/22/2008 Kim B

very friendly and affordable;check the backdrop before taking the pictures