Royalty House Banquet Facility

Warren, MI

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Experience the elegance with Royalty!

Large lobby with cathedral ceilings, warm fireplace, twin spiral staircase that ascends to our balcony and four spacious banquet rooms to accommodate your special event. 35 years pleasing customers for all types of affairs with excellent food and professional staff at affordable prices.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Loft/Raw Space

8201 East Thirteen Mile Road, Warren, MI

Great!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Jessica M

The Royalty House was very helpful with EVERYTHING, the place was beautiful the food was AMAZING and the staff was great. Not one complaint, have been and will continue to recommend to everyone.

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Crystal

Our family uses this hall quite a bit for weddings, they were so easy to work with and on top of their stuff. They answered any questions we had and met all of our expectations. They were all so sweet to work with evening during the reception if we had a question or needed assistance they were right there for us. Their pricing was very reasonable especially since we had a huge wedding of over 500 guests!

Mrs. s

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 ATHENA M

The food was FANTASTIC!!! I like the "GRANDNESS" of the whole place!! We also ha dour ceremony in the upstairs of teh hall, very nice to have it there but was way to hot!! the y really needed to prob air teh upstairs out, but otherwise this place was great! The bar was also a huge thumbs up! They serve captains with their standard bar, but we had the premium and it was just that! late night was delicious also, great pizza! last thing, bridal suite needs to be cleaned right before a wedding!..a little dusty and needed to be vacuumed. The service was wonderful and the price was right!!

Wonderful venu!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 heather G

I wouldn't of have a better time anywhere else. This hall is very accomodating! They were very nice to work with and they made the hall look perfect! The food was excellent and the alcohol was top shelf! Our guests were very satisfied! Very affordable and with a lot included! Especially if you don't want the extra work of shopping things like linen. Would recommend this hall for sure!

great service

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 tanya m

Everyone was very helpful and made it smooth for us .

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Ty'Esha W

Great place, very professional,awesome food and beautiful place!!!!!!!!!!!!! a little highly prices, but worth every penny

Very nice place!

Reviewed on 8/13/2011 rita b

I loved the service. They were very friendly owners. Helped me a lot on my wedding day. I had no problems at all. Thanks Royalty House :)

Fantastic Wedding

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Patricia R

The staff was great and easy to work with, however they woudn't give my family who went there to set up the hall the map of the room (I had forgotten to give it to them). Other than that, the food was great, the service was fabulous and everyone had a really good time.

Fabulous service

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Jennifer E

The staff at the Royalty House was always attentive and helpful through every stage of this process. We also had a ton of compliments on the food and service from our guests. We used the chapel area for our ceremony and it was beautiful and convenient. I highly recommend this venue - their pricing was great and the experience was everything I had hoped for and more.

Best Service, Food and Value in Metro Detroit

Reviewed on 9/16/2010 Hristina B

My experience with the Royalty House was great! The owner was so personable and easy to work with. They are the most reasonably priced banqet facility around and the food and service is nothing short of spactacular. Our guest are still talking about how great everything was. I would recommend the Royalty House to everyone.

Great food, great service for a great party!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Elizabeth K

We choose Royalty House initially because the price was right for our 200-ish wedding. Turned out to be a great idea! Everyone loved the food and the staff was really helpful with everything from small set up, to strong drinks, and even helped us with late night White Castle sliders! Everything went wonderfully!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Michelle M

They worked with me on whatever I wanted. Some of the other reception vendors I looked at tried to talk me out of doing things I wanted for the reception. They were always there to answer any questions & they made my wedding day perfect!;There was nothing shady about the Royalty House, you get everything you pay for and then some!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lori Z

The food was great and the staff was wonderful to work with. We had little things that needed to be done on the tables and they took care of everything before the guests arrived.;They do allow smoking inside the lobby area, but that wasn't a problem for us.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Arlyn S

Well it's not the most attractive place it's a tad older on the inside but you will not be disappointed once all the lights are turned on the music is there and the food is displayed. It's a great place to not only save money but you get probably one of the best places to have great reception food. All our guests were impressed at how wonderful the food was even after the wedding.

Reviewed on 6/11/2009 Cathy S

Great location and beautiful backdrops for pictures.;We had some cake for dessert and wanted to give the rest of it away to guests to take home. We had to ask them specifically to cut the rest.

Reviewed on 1/20/2009 Kimberly S

We had a winter wedding at x-mas time and the decorations the hall does automatically were wonderful! The lobby was done perfectly and made for excellent photos. Also the staff was amazing we had no time to really eat the dinner and the staff made us up to go plates of our food to take home with us. It was so nice we got to taste the food when we got home that night and were thrilled with the results. Everyone raved about how good the food was. Also this hall has no drink limits so if your party drinks mostly Captain and coke they never run out of the Captain it is endless. That was improtant to us. But over all the food and the decor was by far worth the cost of the hall. We loved it. Highly suggest anyone getting married in our area look into this hall! You will be very pleased.

Reviewed on 10/20/2008 Penny H

the dance floor was pretty big and the bathrooms were nice also the food was good (chicken lemon rice soup was great!);tables were set really close together and the times are on the dot. literaly at 1 the music was turned off!

Reviewed on 9/26/2007 Theresa L

Staff were fantastic and made our planning quite easy. The cost of the food & liquor were far less than everywhere else we looked, and Royalty House's standard bar was the same as everyone else's premium bar. You do not have to pay extra to have a standard bar at Royalty House, and most other locations charged between $4 and $8 per head. It was also inexpensive to upgrade the bar (which we didn't have to do because we already had top shelf liquor, but we chose to so we'd have everything possible). The food was outstanding. I am a very picky eater, and the dinners we chose were excellent. I have absolutely no complaints.

TO Royalty House Banquet Facility