Engagement, Trash The Dress

6322 Lipps Lane, Houston, TX (281) 770-4965

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 liz a

Scott pays great attention to detail! He's professional and easy to work with. He took several professional headshots with different poses that he suggested. I enjoyed having someone take my picture that knows what he's doing and gives recommendations on poses, color contracts,... Read More and lighting. I recommend his services.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Anoop S

I found out about Scott and RSVP Studios through my brother, who worked with them for his wedding photography (which came out amazing!) Scott gave us an amazing deal and flew out to the West Coast to do our engagement shoot as well as two days of wedding photos (we had a... Read More Western-style and an Indian wedding). Needless to say, all of the photographs were spectacular. Scott and his team have a way of figuring out how to turn regular schmoes into models and every background into an art piece. There was initially a little bit of sticker shock, but Scott's professionalism, passion for his work, and punctuality more than made up for it. He managed to make us smile even through a very long ceremony! Our pictures (which everyone has loved) were sent to us almost right away. We also got our albums way ahead of when we planned on getting them, with very quick and responsive feedback in the design session. I don't think you can go wrong with RSVP Studios! Worth every penny. P.S. In case she reads this I would like to offer the disclaimer that "average schmoe" in no way refers to my wife, who is in fact beautiful and came out even more so on film. <3

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Charlotte C

Choosing a wedding photographer is probably one of the biggest decisions you will make for your wedding. I had done a lot of research beforehand but no one’s work stood out to me. I happened to stumble upon RSVP studios scrolling through facebook and seeing a post of a friend’s... Read More recent wedding. The photos were drop dead gorgeous and I immediately reached out to get the photographers contact info. Choosing Scott to shoot my engagements, bridal and wedding day was by far the BEST decision I made for my wedding. The photos were everything I ever wanted and more. I loved how he got to know us and through that he was able to capture our personalities and relationship in the photos. These are photos that you are going to treasure forever and you definitely want to find the right photographer. So happy we went with RSVP studios and I will definitely treasure these photos forever!

Great Quality Photographer

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Kéli D

Scott did a wonderful job as my photographer. 1) He responded quickly when I contacted him with questions or concerns. 2) He was on time for photo sessions and the wedding. 3) My bridal sessions went smoothly. He is good at giving direction and using humor to make you feel... Read More comfortable in front of the camera. Most of my bridal session pictures were very good and it was hard to choose the best ones. Some of them looked like pictures out of a wedding magazine. 4) My wedding pictures were absolutely amazing. Again, some of the shots looked like they were out of a wedding magazine. I was very pleased. It took him less than a week to make the wedding photos available online and there was hundreds! He captured every moment and everyone. My wedding album was also beautiful! His services were more expensive than the other photographers that I interviewed. However, he is willing to work with you to get a price that you are comfortable with. My takeaways: I highly recommend RSVP Studios. Scott was great and the quality is unbeatable. It was worth every penny!

Magical Moments

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Julia P

My husband had a great time working we Scott! He is absolutely amazing at what he does. We couldn't have asked for someone better to capture our magical moments. I still find my self looking at our wedding book in such aww and excitement. His work allows us to relive our... Read More wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!

BEST decision of my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Emily F

Scott is AMAZING! His professionalism and ability to make us feel comfortable helped to make our wedding as special as it could possibly be. His eye for great pictures is unbelievable and I couldn't be happier to have picked him as my photographer. After the wedding, he got our... Read More pictures back to us in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS and made us the most beautiful wedding album I could have ever asked for. Choosing RSVP Studios for my photographer was hands down the best decision of my wedding. Definitely recommend him for any wedding!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Renea F

My daughter chose Scott over other top-rated Houston photographers and we are all so pleased with her choice. Scott is extremely talented with an eye for photography like no other. He also brings the best out of people and captures moments that will be treasured forever. His... Read More professionalism and punctuality makes for a great working relationship. The bridals was a fun and enjoyable day with a mixture of beautiful takes. The wedding photos completely capture the night and our personal favorite is during the Father/Daughter dance where Scott snapped a single tear on her Dad's cheek. Our friends and family are truly impressed with the bridals and the wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. If you want beautiful pictures and an excellent photographer, Scott V is the one!

Artistic, Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Kendall F

My fiancé and I chose Scott because his work truly stood out among his competitors. He is an artist and his work is a reflection of that. He is a little pricey and is definitely a salesman, his product is beautiful so it is easy to be sold. Overall his work is beautiful and... Read More unique, and he takes GREAT PRIDE in his work, he won't do a bad job both for you and himself, so you can rest easy you will end up with a great product. I highly recommend RSVP if you are looking for artistic, gorgeous shots for your wedding.

RSVP Studios---best decision for my wedding

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Amelia M

I recently had my wedding at the end of June 2014. When trying to find my perfect photographer; there were a few things I had in mind. I wanted someone who was personable, pleasant, and most importantly passionate about their craft. I also didn't want cheesy or hokey typical... Read More wedding photography. I wanted someone who could capture the moments in a beautiful artistic way. Scott Villalobos exceeded all of my expectations. I can't stop looking at my pictures from my engagement session, bridal session, and wedding day. One thing every bride wants to know...where are my pictures?! Let me tell you---Scott is TIMELY! That's right..timely---you get your pictures FAST! I didn't have to wait long for my wedding pictures! They came within DAYS of my wedding and my husband and I relived our wedding moments on our honeymoon. I absolutely loved working with Scott and I look forward to working with him more in the future. He just....gets it---and I like that about him. P.S. Everyone else loves my wedding pics as well. I can't tell you how many people have complimented our pictures....family, friends...lol those people you haven't talked to or heard from in about 10 years. It's crazy...but beautiful :) ---Amelia--- http://rsvpstudiosblog.com/?p=417 http://rsvpstudiosblog.com/?p=421

Flawless Photography

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Megan K

Scott was amazing throughout the entire process! Our pictures turned out perfectly and they seemed to always be in the right place at the right time, without us even knowing!! Thank you Scott and team for everything and capturing our beautiful wedding day!

Captured the most beautiful moments

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Michelle S

I cannot thank Scott Villalobos enough for capturing the best day of our life. He was incredibly creative with each shot he took. He did not miss a beat. I am so impressed with the pictures we have received back, along with all of our guests. I am so blessed to have these... Read More pictures for a lifetime! Thank you Scott for taking pictures that I will forever hold dear to my heart.

RSVP-Scott

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Michelle W

RSVP Studios is the best! Hands down! You will not be disappointed with Scott and his amazing skills. He is so personable and has such an eye for detail. I am still in complete awe over our wedding photos. We just loved him and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Scott... Read More for our photos that we can treasure forever.

CHOOSE RSVP!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lacie L

when planning our wedding my husband and decided that quality photography was one of our main priorities. we looked through dozens of portfolios and photographer's websites. after much debating we chose rsvp studios...and thank god we did! scott did such an amazing job on... Read More capturing everything. the thing that separates him from other photographers is that he is the FULL package. his candid shots, shots of details, formal shots, bridal shots, posed shots, romantic shots, literally every aspect of his photography is truly amazing. we couldn't be more happy with our photos. even our guests went out of their way to comment on what a fabulous photographer he is. we couldn't be more pleased with our wedding photos.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Karla G

Scott is a truly professional! My husband and I were very happy that he was available to be our photographer. He takes care of details around you in order to get the best pictures. We were amazed how hard he worked through the weeding. He is also very creative man! I can't wait... Read More to see the final product!

RSVP Studios is the best hands down!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 MICHELLE P

I cannot say enough about the professionalism; the personability; the great value and the amazing images we got from Scott Villalobos! He went out of his way to get images that capture the essence of who we are and the way we are feeling at this special time of our lives. He was... Read More so much fun to work with and we are grateful for having had him shoot all our engagement;bridal and wedding photos. We just got to see our wedding gallery last night and I just could not stop smiling, we are going to have a beautiful story captured through his art of photography for the rest of our lives! We just cannot say enough about him; we were referred to him and we will be referring him to everyone we know...in our eyes he is the best hands down!

Photographer

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Dana L

Beautiful Pics!

Scott V.

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Jessica T

Scott did a great job, we havent gotten the final copy of the pictures (on cd) yet but the ones that are posted to the website and the short video he created are absolutely beautiful and perfectly fit our personalities. Scott was easy to work with, but he knew what he needed to... Read More get the shot and wasn't afraid to boss anyone around to get it! He was reliable and timely and everything went perfectly.

Scott V. ROCKS!

Reviewed on 8/13/2010 melissa p

Our photographer was super friendly and down to earth. Most importantly he was all over the place taking pictures. My guests loved him! If you need a super cool photographer that's going to capture the speacial and fun moments at your wedding, I truly recommend him. Mel and Ish... Read More :)

Flawless, Fabulous & Fun

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Bridget D

We were thrilled to have Elise as our Wedding Planner. She was always available, had great ideas to personalize our wedding and exceeded our expectations. The most reasonably priced, too!

2010-08-09T21:31:51 Response from the vendor

While I throughly appreciate a five star rating, I think you accidentally reviewed the wrong vendor. I'm a photographer.