Calligraphy and Lettering

For non-traditional couples who want to showcase their one-of-a-kind style, RSVPeas creates memorable, handwritten details. Specializing in seating charts, signage, envelope calligraphy, on-site lettering and custom pieces. Visit the RSVPeas website for more information, pricing and style options!

St. Louis, MO
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jessica H

Kari is amazing!! She did calligraphy at my sisters wedding and I was so impressed, we used her for our wedding day as well. I had my seating chart written on mirrors and she did such an amazing job! In addition to the mirrors, there was a chalkboard I asked her to write on. She... Read More sent me a proof of what I wanted and as I expected, it was exactly what I was looking for. We had a lot of compliments on the mirrors and chalkboard. The writing was clean to read. Also before she had written on the mirrors, she would email me to see if I wanted a heading such as "Please find your seat" or "Please be seated" or even to just ask how I wanted the names placed. She made the process so easy! I greatly appreciate everything!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Carrie H

Kari is the best!!! She made a welcome sign and a cards and gifts sign for my wedding. We chose bold pink colors on acrylic and they turned out amazing! She is a true talent and super sweet to work with. Give her a call! You won't regret it. Tell her Carrie from Photo Bomb STL... Read More sent you!

2017-08-03T09:09:49 Response from the vendor

I absolutely love your creativity, Carrie! You are a blast to work with and I adored all of the bold elements you brought together, including that fun photo booth! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Hannah S

Kari is the absolute best to work with! Her communication is quick and professional. She is the perfect combination of laid back yet assertive, and can help any of your visions come true. When I had difficult times making decisions on details, she offered options of things that... Read More worked well in the past along with visuals, and guided me toward a product I was ecstatic to show off at the wedding. She even had ideas for additional signage that made everything come together in a wonderful way. I would recommend RSVPeas to anyone looking for high quality calligraphy work! Kari is the best!

2017-07-17T16:53:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks for trusting me to create your signs, Hannah! Your day turned out so perfect and I'm so honored I could contribute. Thanks and congrats!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jillian M

Kari of RSVPeas made our wedding so stunning! Everything from table numbers to a menu board and guest book sign --- they were all amazing! She was so gracious as we added a decent amount of items not long before the wedding. We have our "welcome" sign and menu board hanging in... Read More our home now! Kari was also super responsive to email --- we love her!

2017-06-26T09:34:51 Response from the vendor

Jillian, I had so much fun creating these special pieces for your big day! It's so neat to know that you'll be enjoying them even after your wedding. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get creative with your signs! Congrats to you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Janeé H

Kari is amazing!!!! I had such a great time working with her from start to finish. I was and still am completely blown away by her talent! She went above and beyond my expectations and I could not have been more pleased with the result of my mirrored seating charts. THANK YOU... Read More KARI-you're THE best!

2017-06-08T11:25:52 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU Janeé! I can't begin to tell you how much fun I had working with you and creating your beautiful seating chart. I truly appreciate your kind words! It was a pleasure to have created these special pieces for your special day!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Liz S

Working with Kari was an absolute pleasure! Her work is stunning and she truly possess an amazing talent. I worked with Kari for my sister's wedding, and could not have had a more positive experience. She is thorough, detailed and more than flexible when dealing with changes and... Read More the craziness that can be the wedding world! I myself work in the event industry and I know I will continue to use & recommend her to others! If you are looking for a great calligrapher who has an eye for beautiful design, look no further you have found one here with Kari!

2017-02-01T11:41:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words, Elizabeth! It was so much fun working with you to create the mirror seating chart for your sister. Thank you for your recommendations to brides at the Coronado. I hope to create many more signs for couples there!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Maddy M

Working with Kari was such a wonderful experience. She was open to all of my ideas and was flexible when I had last minute additions. You can tell she truly cares for her clients. We received so many compliments on the special details she made for our wedding day and we feel... Read More grateful to have worked with such a kind and creative person!

2016-11-15T14:21:16 Response from the vendor

Getting to know you and creating these special pieces for your wedding was such a great experience for me as well Maddy! I had so much fun with everything. Thank you so much and congrats!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Angie R

Kari with RSVPeas is amazing! I had such a good experience using her for our wedding. She is very easy to communicate with and very responsive to ideas. She took my inspiration images and turned them into sketches that I could approve & change (although I had barely any changes... Read More because she got exactly the feel I was going for). She worked around our whole wedding schedule and was able to come on site while we were there setting up. The chalkboards that Kari designed were beautiful and totally captured the idea of our wedding! I am so happy that we found her.

2016-11-14T14:23:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words Angie! I loved your creativity and the unique ideas you had. It was so much fun working with you and being part of your big day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Cat P

Kari was able to execute a very unique font style that I sent her a reference picture of for my wedding invitation envelopes. She exceeded my expectations in terms of presentation, timeliness, and cost. I'm thrilled with the final results and would highly recommend her! I have... Read More to find another reason to put your creativity to use again Kari!!

2016-06-06T14:50:58 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure to create your envelopes, Cat! I appreciate your unique request because I had a blast creating those envelopes. I'm here if you ever need anything in the future!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Dalena N

My invitations were beautiful and perfect! I would recommend rsvps again and again ;)

2016-04-10T16:55:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Dalena! It was so fun to coordinate the envelope ink color with your invitations. Congrats to you and Jim!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Kristina C

I am in graduate school while planning our wedding, and addressing envelopes was not something I was looking forward to spending an evening (or three) on. Initially, I was not going to use a calligrapher for my invitations to save money, but was surprised with the affordability... Read More of RSVPeas. I am so glad I did. The prices were affordable, the envelopes look amazing, and Kari was a dream to work with.

2016-04-06T17:03:25 Response from the vendor

It was so fun to work on your envelopes Kristina! Thank you for the opportunity!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016

Kari is amazing! I ordered some custom notecards w/ envelopes as Christmas gifts for neighbors, family and friends. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL‼️ When I handed them out, everyone asked where I got them because they want to buy more :) I told Kari to just get creative, and she did not... Read More disappoint. Each card had the couples monogram with a delicate leaf design around the perfectly drawn letters. I WILL be ordering again! Highly recommend her.....great price and gorgeous work. Well done Kari.....Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Such gorgeous work!!! Would recommend for all of my friend's weddings! Kari is so great and her talent is incredible! Thanks, Kari!!

Kari Bland

Hi! I'm Kari and I love to explore fun, new approaches to calligraphy and letter designs. I combine a lifelong passion for creativity, handwriting and illustration to create custom pieces that showcase your vision.