Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1716 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, FL (904) 476-9282

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Christy O

Ruby Reds Floral truly was a pleasure to work with! Bonnie was so helpful when it came to picking out arrangements for our wedding. She was also very willing give us different options to help stay in our budget. I was able to give her ideas from pictures and she would come up... Read More with the perfect floral or greenery solution. She has the most beautiful selection of vases, bowls, tea lights, candle holders etc. She is extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of plants and flowers and is very easy to work with and quick to respond to emails. The floral arrangements she created for our wedding were all simply stunning! She helped our dream wedding come to life and for that we will be forever thankful!

Amazing work!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Amy K

I walked into Ruby Reds knowing the bare minimum about flowers! I had already had a previous meeting with a different florist and it had left me flustered and overwhelmed. I knew I wanted greens and whites, but wasn’t sure what exactly I wanted or how I was supposed to get what... Read More I wanted while staying within my budget. Bonnie is awesome! She knows her flowers! She sat me down and showed me flowers, arrangements, bouquets, and centerpieces. She gave me bouquet options and centerpiece options at different price points, so I could create the look I was going for and manage my budget. On my wedding day, I was absolutely thrilled! All of the arrangements were absolutely beautiful! I couldn’t have been happier! Word to the wise: give her some creative freedom! She’s the expert and you will not be disappointed!

Lovely flowers!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Kristy Z

Bonnie with Ruby Reds was awesome! I have an extreme lack of flower knowledge. Even with my wayward descriptions Bonnie was able to create the exact bouquet I had imagined. The flowers and designs were exquisite!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Stephanie K

Bonnie was a referral from my wedding coordinator, Ashley Dains. From the beginning, Bonnie was a breath of fresh air. I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted, and she was very patient and accommodating with meetings, sending emails, and phone calls. She had a very timely response... Read More to everything, and did exactly everything, if not going above and beyond. We were absolutely thrilled with all the bouquets and flowers for the wedding and reception, and we never had to think twice. She was great with our budget, but also brought new ideas to the table and worked with ways to achieve a classic and elegant look that we desired. I could not have been anymore thrilled with her expertise and professionalism.

great job

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Chelsie M

Bonnie did a great job! I had a hard time deciding on certain things, but she was very patient and gave great advice. I would definitely use her again or refer her to a friend.

Positively Fabulous!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Jennifer K

Bonnie was a true joy to work with and I cannot say enough good things about her! My friend recommended her and we are so thankful! My mother and I went to her with no idea what type of flowers to use and she was very patient in our search. We had a smaller budget and Bonnie did... Read More everything to stay within our means. She revised and worked with me a few times to get my dream right. I wanted a vintage, random collection of flowers and vases and wanted her to create it, but I did not really know how to explain it. She took my ideas and ran with it and I LOVED IT! We gave her creative liberty and we were not disappointed in the least. She was very professional and warm every time we came to see her or speak with her over email or phone. She most definitely exceeded our expectations and I will recommend her to anyone! Thank you soo much!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Bonnie M

Ruby Reds did a great job with the flowers for my wedding. They were more than I could have ever imagined. Thanks for a job well done!!