Rudy & Marta Photography

Central Florida, Europe, Caribbean, and other destinations

Down to Earth Photographers

Hey there! Rudy and Marta here. Our number one goal is to make you feel comfortable. When we got married, we just didn't click with our photographer, and it shows in our wedding pictures. We want to avoid that at all cost with the couples that we work with. There will always be a photographer that tells you the awards they have, the style they have, or the equipment they have. For us, we just want to have fun with you, capture your true self, and create epic images that make you FEEL. We want you to look back and remember the experience you had with us. Our work is super reflective. If you two are quirky and fun, then that's what we'll get. Stoic and emotional, then that's what'll come out. Let's grab a cup of coffee and talk about your wedding. There's no harm in saying hello. :)

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Central Florida, Europe, Caribbean, and other destinations (321) 270-9524

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Katey B

Absolutely amazing wedding photos!! We were 100% happy in our choice to hire Rudy and Marta for our wedding photography. They are very fun and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend. Won't be disappointed. Price is reasonable too. Thanks Rudy and Marta! - Katey &... Read More Magdiel

2017-06-25T17:44:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review Katey and Magdiel! We wish you two lifetimes of happiness. :)

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Sara S

Absolutely gorgeous photos and rockstar people to work with! Rudy and Marta were a great choice for us while wedding planning. We booked about 8 months in advance and the contracting process was very easy. Rudy met with us both once and then me again to go over more logistics... Read More and all of my detailed questions. They were flexible throughout the whole process, even as we were adding hours of their time the week of the wedding so that they could photograph the rehearsal. They came to an additional walk through with our other vendors while my parents were in town and were so patient and talked through all the details again. Day of the wedding, Rudy and Marta were stellar! They made everyone feel comfortable and captured all of the special moments. At the rehearsal dinner, Rudy pulled my (now) husband and I aside and said; "if there is ever a moment when you need to escape all the people or really want a minute alone, just give me a look, and I'll rescue you and we can take pictures or not. I am here for you." This is reason enough to recommend them- great pictures and great people to work with! We also did our photo booth through Rudy and Marta and it was such a hit with everyone at the wedding. Some of my best candids with my friends or sisters at the reception are from the photo booth. Also very popular with kids who are not old enough for the bar as well as the "parents" crowd. After the wedding, our album arrived and it was gorgeous. Everything we hoped- the "I can't wait to show this to our grand kids" moment. Then...just when we though everything was done, Marta sent us an amazing 2.5 minute video of our day. It was like sprinkles on top of the frosting of the cake. In summary- the photos are great quality- modern and trendy but also traditional and timeless. Rudy and Marta are total professionals and know a lot about the wedding industry- Rudy was extremely helpful in recommending other vendors as well. Plus- they are a nice, down to earth couple that made our day even more special.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Kellen B

Rudy and Marta were very easy to work with. It also helps that they are a husband and wife team who have been through this whole process not that long ago and can help ease any fears. Would recommend them without a doubt!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Kellen B

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jason W

Chemistry and being comfortable with your photographer are extremely important aspects when hiring a wedding photographer. Upon meeting Rudy & Marta, my wife and I were instantly at ease. Rudy & Marta had a way of making you feel like they weren't there at the right moments,... Read More while they did amazing work and captured our perfect day. Their familiarity with local venues and great spots for taking unique and interesting photos was perfect and we couldn't have been happier. And there's just something special about having a married couple capture your day, they understand your nerves and are able to help you through it. We'd highly recommend Rudy & Marta.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Ashley C

A wedding is a culmination of many choices, and your photographer is one of the most important choices you will make (other than the groom, of course). I don't enjoy having my picture taken, so finding a photographer I felt comfortable with was one of my top priorities. When I... Read More met Rudy at the Winter Park Wedding Expo, I knew I would be in good hands. He knows how to make you feel at ease, and that's the best you can hope for from the person capturing your most special day! Upon meeting Marta, my husband I knew we were making the right choice. Who better to photograph your love than this sweet husband and wife duo? They were kind, involved, and reassuring during the nerve wracking moments before the ceremony. They made sure we had all of our necessary shots and did some beautiful things with lighting and the gorgeous scenery of our venue. My favorite part was all the candid shots they got of our friends and family enjoying the reception! Rudy and Marta, thanks for being such an important part of our special day! Your services were one of the best choices we've ever made!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jessica F

Rudy and Marta were an excellent choice when deciding on the perfect photographers for our wedding. My now husband and I are very go with the flow and ALWAYS enjoy a good time. We wanted our wedding to be a fun party for everyone with drinking, dancing, and laughter. Rudy and... Read More Marta just “got” us and were able to translate it into our photos. They were able to capture the essence and flavor of our personalities and the ease of our special day. They were not only able to catch candid moments with us and our friends and family, but used the natural lighting (we had an outdoor wedding) to give a sparkling glow to every single picture. Marta was a fly on the wall while I was in the bridal suite getting dolled up with all of my bridesmaids. I felt very comfortable and at ease the hours leading up to the ceremony because of Marta’s calming nature. After the ceremony, Rudy had a drink in hand and plate of hor d’oeuvres ready for me. Now that’s what I call service! My only complaint about this duo, is we had too many beautiful options to choose from. It has been very difficult to narrow down for our album. I highly recommend Rudy and Marta when documenting the memories you will have forever.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bailey L

Rudy and Marta did such an amazing job for both our engagement session and wedding! While at one of the many bridal shows I got the pleasure of meeting Rudy and Marta. I immediately loved their work. They were so easy to talk to and connect with. Unlike other vendors at these... Read More shows, they didn’t push me to make a decision or try to sell me something; they simply tried to find out what I wanted and how they could provide that. I took the information home to my husband and he instantly knew this was the photographers for us! We contacted them and immediately started planning our engagement session (which was defiantly one Rudy hadn’t heard of). It was at a “fish camp” where my husband duck hunts. This was the lake where we got engaged. We knew with the beautiful lake, large trees and docks it could create some beautiful photos! The engagement session was hot but worth it! We fell in love with our photos and were so excited for our wedding and to see what they could do at our wedding!! On our wedding day we had what no bride or groom wanted… it rained. One Thursday and Friday there was 0% chance, by Saturday it poured. Rudy and Marta really captured the beauty and love of this day even through the rain! We couldn’t be happier with how our “rainy day” pictures came out! We are so blessed that we choose Rudy and Marta as our photographers and cannot wait to use them in the future for other special events.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Katie B

Rudy and Marta were amazing! I was lucky enough to first get to know them through my engagement shoot, which really helps to get to know they're style. They are very down to earth and easy to talk to as well. And they're not into those cheesy typical poses that everyone else... Read More does, which is a plus! Would recommend them to anyone! Their photos are amazing and artsy!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 gaby n

Rudy and Marta are completely wonderful. I fell in love with the way that they captured couples through their photography. They really try to capture the couple as natural as possible which gave us the freedom to be ourself however goofy or awkward we may have felt. Rudy & Marta... Read More were passionate about capturing our wedding and all our artistic ideas. We felt even more excited about our day because of the excitement they showed with getting to be a part of it. We are so blessed and thankful that Rudy & Marta were able to be a part of our day. They made sure we not only felt comfortable but helped with any small details that were needed. They connected with my family and interacted with my guests which allowed me to feel comfortable and like they were part of the party as well. We are so thankful that we got this opportunity not only to work with Rudy & Marta but to become their friends. We see a long friendship ahead with many more fun photo shoots to come over the years. Beyond any thing else -- hiring them was the best decision we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Odaliska B

This husband and wife team are amazing! They made us feel so comfortable during our Engagement session! They never made us feel rush and I can honestly say that by the end of the shoot we just felt like we hung out with our friends all day! Zero stress! And Amazing Shots!

2016-01-26T00:08:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a blast shooting with you two. You're wedding is going to be awesome! :-)

Down to earth, pure awesomeness!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Tammy P

Rudy & Marta are not only talented, amazing, and professional photographers, but they are also people that you feel can be your friend! My now husband :) and I can be a little camera shy, but during our engagement shoot they made us feel totally comfortable because they are so... Read More down to earth. We love the way they compose their photos and that is why we originally booked them, but after our engagement session, we hit it off with them and were SO glad we chose them! We are by no means the most beautiful people, but they make you feel like a million bucks and you'd be surprised at how beautiful your pictures will turn out! For our wedding this past Saturday, it was Rudy & Jessica who was filling in for Marta (who just gave birth-congratulations!!!), and she was equally as awesome. We had a great time with them and are so excited to see our wedding photos. We have full confidence in them that they are amazing and 100% recommend Rudy+Marta and Jessica. Love you guys!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Laura D

These photographers not only get the job done, but go above and beyond. Friendly, open minded, and eager to help make your wedding one to remember, they helped create the most wonderful pictures from our big day. Everyone complimented us on the beautiful photography and how... Read More many great scenes they captured. I can't say enough amazing things about them!

2015-04-30T12:22:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We sincerely appreciate the review! It was a pleasure working with you all in beautiful Savannah!

MOST AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Etnita N

Booking Rudy and Marta Photography as our photographers for our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. We are so happy with our pictures and how they turned out. We both had no doubt even before we received them that we would love them all. My... Read More husband and I have very large families. Unfortunately, we could not afford a huge wedding and invite them all, so we chose to have a very small (25 guest) intimate wedding. Our wedding included immediate family and a couple of close friends only. Even though not everyone was on our guest list, we still wanted to be able to share our wedding with all of our loved ones and we have been able to do so through our pictures. Two of the most common comments people have said to me about our pictures are: 1. "They are beautiful. Your photographers did a great job" and 2. "looking through the pictures makes me feel like i was right there with you". How could i ask for anything more. Rudy and Marta were a blast to work with. They were flexible, professional, innovative, always available and super easy to talk to. My husband and I feel like we gained 2 new friends through this process.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Heather B

We are beyond happy with our photographers. 15 minutes into our complimentary engagement session, we felt like we were just hanging out with friends. Everyone is thrilled with our wedding photos and bloggers are already starting to contact us in regards to our pictures. Rudy +... Read More Marta Photography are AMAZING!

Rudy Montilla

All around nerd and lover of tech. Rudy has a way with a camera that is unlike any other. He's a fan of wide, open spaces and the great outdoors. He grew up on a farm in Puerto Rico and loves greenery. The way that he interacts with people and couples is part of what makes the photographic experience so easy. He has a very friendly tone of voice that feels like talking to an old friend.