Rush Photography and Video Productions

Chicago, IL

Making Extraordinary Affordable

Rush Photography and Video is a traveling, Chicago-based company that thrives on creating innovative concepts for couples who want their wedding to have an exclusive appearance. Our signature concept sets us apart from everyone else. Check out our Schaumburg and Naperville locations as well!

Digital Files, Wedding Albums

1610 S Halsted Street, Chicago, IL

Exceeded expectations!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Pam J

I heard so many great reviews about Rush photography and video while planning my wedding. My first thought? Nothing can be so great. I have had my fair share of dissapointment while wedding planning. I have to say Rush and his team saw to it that everything I had dreamed of... Read More turned into reality. Me and my husband are a fun couple and we really wanted that to be a prominent feature in our wedding. We kept thinking of different ways to entertain our guests during dinner. Rush helped turn our vision into reality by creating a skit that perfectly depicted who we are together . We loved it and so did our guests. We just received our photo book. We knew we would love the photos. We didn't know that our expectations would be completely exceeded. I highly recommend Rush and his team for any couple that is looking for a very creative and professional team.

Photography and Videography

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Latecia W

When planning our wedding, one of the most important things to us, was having great memories of our day. We knew we could only have this captured with a great photography and videography company. We met with several companies and we did not get a good feeling. Once we met with... Read More Rush photo and video we knew that they were the ones we wanted to work with. They worked within our budget and no hidden cost. They were on time, professional, and very courteous. We utilized their services for our engagement session, our wedding, and reception. The results are very beautiful pictures and video that our family will be able to enjoy for years to come. My husband loves the video so much that he watches it weekly. With the exceptional service of Rush Photo and Video you will be able to relax on the most important day of your life knowing that your special moments are being captured and a quality product will be delivered on time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kelly C

Excellent from every engagement picture, wedding picture, professionalism and ease to work with! Our pictures were amazing and caught every precious moment. Highly recommend!

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Yousef K

My fiancé and I knew that we had to pick the perfect place to do our wedding photography and video since that will tell our story for years to come. After meeting with Rush Photography's staff and viewing their work at the studio on prior engagements that they have worked on,... Read More we knew they were the one. The next step was our budget and Rush was able to work within our budget due to their various packages that they offer. It was great, they listed their packages to us and also gave us their recommendation of a couple of packages that would best fit us after listening to our wedding plans/goals. Of course since they have done this many times before, they were able to tell us of situations that happen on the wedding day that we didn't think of and how they handle those instances. We signed up and everything seemed perfect! Our wedding day came around on September 20th, the photographers were friendly, punctual and professional. We had a blast doing our bride/groom photos with them, as they were easy to work with and knew how to adjust the settings/mood to fit our personalities along with the outdoor conditions. Furthermore, my family and friends felt very comfortable with the photographers/videographers during the wedding and at our house as they got their pictures that they wanted in our wedding portfolio. After viewing our pictures/video, Rush Photography's work gave us the chills as we were able to re-live the moment of our wedding day! It was awesome, great clear pictures/video that captured our special day along with a ton of photos/video of capturing other moments at the wedding event that we didn't know was going on, such as a group of my uncles dancing at the back of the wedding hall while we were all on the dance floor. Picture Perfect!! Thank you Rush!!

Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Alexandria E

We are so impressed with our photos! Jesus made our engagement photo shoot such a great experience and we enjoyed every minute of it!

The Perfect Experience

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lana S

Rush Photography and Video Productions provided my husband and I with the utmost professionalism and top quality services for our wedding on September 20, 2015. The Rush Photography and Video Productions staff were punctual, professional, and extremely friendly. I especially... Read More appreciated their sense of humor, adding to the joy and laughter throughout our special day. Our families and friends enjoyed the photographers' work ethic and personalities so much that they still compliment them whenever a conversation about our wedding strikes up. Needless to say, Rush Photography and Video Productions should be everyone's first choice in capturing such intimate and special occasions.

Top Notch Service

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Husam S

Rush you and his team were fantastic! All of their hard work helped our day become amazing. I have nothing but praise for the quality and service they provide.

Top Notch Photography!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Elizabeth M

Rush Photography was everything I could ask for! Not only was the service and quality top notch, I loved having the Step and Repeat Banner at the reception. Me and my guests truly felt like stars when they rolled out the red carpet and took our photos!The best part was the... Read More photos were printed right there during the reception, so my guests got to take home a wonderful keepsake from our special day!

Professional, Courteous, and Dependable!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kate W

Rush started this production company over a decade ago and has since expanded to a well-equipped, artistic, full-service operation! Rush and his team (shoutout to Mary & Jesus!) made our engagement photo session relaxing and calmed our nerves. We were allowed an hour but... Read More in the end, we were there for two! Jesus heard our quiet suggestion to try and catch the sunset and next thing we know, we are on the roof and Jesus is balancing on a tall garbage can to get just the right shot! Needless to say, we are not the most photogenic people but somehow we have several shots that we are amazed by. Could not recommend a better team. Looking forward to working with Rush and company on our upcoming big day.

Fantastic Job

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Randa M

This group of people are very professional and fun to work with. They're smart and creative. They don't do the typical cliche wedding photos. They're also professional and easy to deal with. I defintely recommend Rush Productions!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My husband and I chose to hire Rush photography after we saw the beautiful work they did for a friend of ours and we were more than thrilled with everything from start to finish. We hired Rush photography to take pictures for our engagement party, engagement session and wedding.... Read More All of the pictures were absolutely beautiful! We had the same photographer each time which was great because we were able to develop a connection with him and he knew what our style was and what was important to us. Our photographer not only fulfilled our requests for certain pictures/capturing certain moments he used his own talent and creativity and took some amazing shots that looked like they were out of a magazine! The owner (Rush) is very professional and easy to work with. He fulfilled all of our requests and made great suggestions to make our experience seamless. It's obvious that Rush and his team all have extensive experience in wedding photography/videography. They know what works and what doesn't, they have great expertise in how to manage the wedding day in order to capture the precious moments and have the day go smoothly. My husband and I would recommend Rush photography to any bride and groom that wants a professional trustworthy photography team that will ensure to capture all the precious moments in a beautiful artistic way and ensure the entire experience is seamless!

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

We used Rush Photography and Video Productions for our engagement photos, wedding photo/video for our August 29, 2015 wedding. From the very beginning, we were impressed with Rush and all they had to offer. They had several wedding packages to choose from that best served... Read More our needs. Rush and team were also very flexible about what we wanted or did not want in our package. We did meet with two other photo/video teams, and were in contact with others. We felt that Rush had the most to offer and felt their prices were affordable. We chose to have an off-site engagement shoot in Michigan. Jesus, our main photographer, made us feel so comfortable and had such a great artistic vision. We were BEYOND IMPRESSED with our engagement photos and we knew we made the right decision picking Rush to capture the most important day of our lives. We recently received our Wedding Pictures. It took about 6 weeks to get them, which we thought was a fast and reasonable turn around time given that we had 12 hours worth of photos! Again, words cannot describe how happy we are with the photos. We had Jesus and Luis as our photographer. Their attention to detail was immaculate. They captured everything beautifully and they had a great artistic vision which is something we truly appreciated. We cannot wait to get our wedding video (main videographer - Yuma, with Alejandra and Rush) and we truly trust that it will be everything we wanted and more. Rush and team are an amazing, professional, and creative team. We recommend any brides- and grooms- to be to work with them!

Rush Photography and Video - Wedding Review

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

Words cannot do justice to the amazing work Rush and his team did for us to make our wedding weekend so special. From beginning to end Rush have been nothing but helpful. We definitely noticed all the hard work and effort that was put in by Rush and his team. All the... Read More photographers and videographers did an amazing job each day to their best abilities. Rush Photography truly goes above and beyond to give you the wedding you desire. They fulfill your wish to the most of their abilities and we couldn't ask for anything more. We wanted to give a special shoutout to Roberto and Jesus for creating such lovely memories for us with the shots he has us pose for and the props he brought along. We will definitely be recommending Rush Photography and Video to our friends and family for the future.

Best photographer/videographer in Chicago

Reviewed on 4/14/2015

Amazing videos and photographs. We were absolutely blown away by how fantastic and HD our video was👌🏻. The attention to detail was phenomenal. They made our days super relaxed and enjoyable yet staying very professional. We loved loved loved everything❤️❤️❤️❤️. The highlights... Read More were a dream, exactly what we wanted. They are the best video/photographers out there. We would recommend them in a heartbeat and have so, many times.😀 Cannot appreciate them enough, they captured our special day enchantedly! 😍 Bilal & Marium

Great photo/videographer

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Karina

I'm glad I found Rush Productions! His team is so nice, patient, and prompt. I absolutely fell in love with my wedding pictures. You get what you pay for, and I certainly did.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

We met Miranda in the David's Bridal in Schaumburg and couldn't haven been more blessed by this encounter. My then Fiancé and I decided after two years of being engaged to fianally get the ball rolling on our wedding. we had spent weeks looking for a photography/videography... Read More company, but with such short notice no one was avaliable. Miranda found the time for us right away. She was so easy to work with! Miranda was kind enough to accommodate our very busy schedule and was very personable and kind. We used there photography and videography services and we got a great deal for the quality and friendly service they provided. Our photographer was so creative and patient. At one point he quickly brought us over to the window because the lighting was perfect for a shot he wanted us to do. That picture is by far our favorite. Rush Productions gave us more than we thought we would get and I would recommend them for any special occasion. I hope to one day to worked with them again! Oh, and Miranda took the time to come to our reception to make sure everything was flawless! This women went above and beyond for us. We're so thankful! -Mr. & Mrs. Suarez

Captured Every Moment

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Diamond I

I absolutely loved working with Rush and his team from the moment I stepped foot in his office for a consultation. Rush was very professional, had examples of his work and really captured my experience to fit my personal needs. He treats everyone as an individual and gives... Read More excellent creative direction, as a first time bride I had no idea what poses I wanted or how the day of flow would work with pictures and video being taken. He was able to work with me within my budget by offering different packages to best fit my needs. I haven't seen the finished product yet but based on what my friends have said he and his team truly CAPTURED EVERY MOMENT! I would recommend any bride to work with him!

Perfect choice

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Andrea A

I was looking for a photographer who could give me great quality when it came to the memories of my special day, with out costing me half of my budget! Rush did just that. My husband and I had two separate events we needed covered and instead of just telling us these are our... Read More packages we offer... He worked with us to customize an option that worked more than perfectly! We appreciated the package he created so much, it put me at ease for both of our events. And, when the time came our photographer was fantastic and the pictures were exactly what we asked for!! I have already recommended Rush Photography to my engaged friends and will continue to do so. Thanks so much Rush!

Rush & Team are top notch!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Melanie C

We hit it off with Rush in our first meeting. He's a down to earth guy, with a keen sense of what his clients are looking for. He has surrounded himself with a team of amazing people that have a unique eye and capture all the details. He is always available to answer any... Read More questions, and always provides a timely response. Aside from being a true professional, he and his team were a blast to be around on our actual wedding day! We had so much fun with the photography and videography team!

Our photos are AMAZING.

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Yazmin N

Our photos are simply flawless! People often comment that they are the best they have ever seen of a wedding. Our photographer was Jesus who was prompt, professional, directive (in a great way) and very talented! We just followed his directions and our photos turned out no short... Read More of amazing. We highly recommend Jesus! Our only critique would be that of customer service before the wedding. The studio seems pretty busy and we didn't hear anything from them until a few days before the wedding when I contacted them. Otherwise, we are very satisfied with our service from Rush and highly recommend them for your special day! Bridal suggestion: Brides, write down a list of specific photos you want taken during the day to ensure they are captured!

Great Service! Great people!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Sophia G

I had such a wonderful experience with rush photography. Rush was great in helping us stay within our budget we had a large wedding two photographers and videographers. Any time I needed anything rush was there for me and easy to get a hold of immediately. We used rush... Read More photography for our engagement session and those photos came out beautifully and captured really sweet moments of us. We also used those photos for our save the date as well as for our rehearsal dinner invitations. The day of the wedding Jesus and Davis were a pleasure to work with very kind and made the experience so much fun! They were punctual the day of the wedding. They took beautiful photos of me getting ready as well with my parents. After the ceremony we took photos in pilsen. Jesus had such great ideas and made the shoot so fun for all of us. He was very patient with us and open to any ideas and places that we had in mind. Luis was our photographer for the reception and he did a great job in making sure we took enough photos with all my family and friends. The wedding day can become so hectic and luis was great with that. He captured a ton of great moments all throughout the evening. I can't recommend rush photography enough! I had a great experience with everyone. I can't wait to see the final product.

Loved them

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Shabana K

Photographer: Luis He was amazing at everything -- and we loved working with him. The pictures aren't in yet, but we loved the service. And even now they keep in touch so we know when the pictures will be done. Would definitely love to work with them again for whenever I... Read More would need them. Great service and talent. The photographer showed us some preview pictures through text and we are way too excited to see all of them :)

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Sarah A

For our traditional Indian / Pakistani wedding we had Rush Photography for all 3 days of our events. We worked with an amazing team that was clearly passionate about their work, which showed through in their photography and work ethic. We would highly recommend Rush, as they... Read More work with your budget and capture amazing memories through their photography.

Book with Rush!

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Karina D

I would like to give the greatest thank you to Rush and his team for making my wedding day extra extra special! A very professional and great team to work with! They were always around to capture any extra special moments that were going on. The week before my wedding I decided... Read More I wanted a highlight video playing at my reception. Rush went above and beyond to fulfill my needs to give me my highlight video and let me just say my guests were extremely WOWED!! It gave my wedding that extra pop!!!!! I would also like to give a special thanks to Luis, one of the amazing photographers. He was very creative in capturing all our special moments from our engagement session and most important to our wedding day between my family, bridal party, and Myself . From the morning, evening, and until the night Rush video and photography was working consistently to ensure this day will be remembered forever. If you want someone great to work with, Rush and his team are the ones to go to! Thank you Rush, I could not thank you enough for making me the happiest bride ever and feeling like a rockstar!!!!

WOW!!! - Rush Photo & Video

Reviewed on 6/04/2014

Where to start... We were a bit skeptical because we from the same ethnicity are used to using the same vendors (two or three notable ones) and we don't like change. We came across Rush and we walked in. He greeted us and made us feel at home right away. From the moment we sat... Read More down, he showed us his services and what he can do and fast forward a year and half later....... NO REGRETS!! From the planning to the communication, everything was excellent. He is a man of his words. Whatever he says, it happens and happens with complete perfection. He promised us that he would not disappoint and it showed. The crew is absolutely amazing and they are the nicest people and are willing to work with you. We took engagement pictures by the sky line and it was phenomenal. It was absolutely gorgeous and not to mention very windy but the crew made it work!! The hinnah, which is a common "event" is a mini wedding party just for the women. The crew showed up on time and actually early, snapping photos of everyone and anyone that we wanted! They were so nice and complimentary, it was just right. The best of the best is for last, the wedding and slideshow. WHERE TO start!! The wedding was so beautiful and it started with Rush & his crew. From the morning, to taking wedding pictures to the banquet. The crew was with us every step of the way and boy did they take pictures!! Also, the "JIB", which is a must get with RUSH.. had so many people amazed and wow'ed. Who needs those still cameras that keep falling when you now have the JIB! All in all, Rush Photo & video so awesome from start to finish. At the wedding, many individuals asked about RUSH and his number/address and we did not hesitate to give them what they wanted to know!!! GO RUSH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!