Rush Photography and Video Productions

Office locations in Chicago and Schaumburg, IL

Making Extraordinary Affordable

It's your wedding day! You need a photography and film team that understands the magnitude of your day and has the experience to back it up. Rush Productions brings over 12 years of knowledge, creativity, and elite customer service to the event photography and film Industry. We have the talent to deliver high end, artistic photos and cinematic highlights films. At the same time, we understand how expensive a wedding can be, and we want to make sure we deliver extraordinary service at an affordable price. Our reviews speak for themselves. Check them out on The Knot and learn about what our satisfied couples have experienced with Rush. There is nothing more we love than to learn more about your wedding day! Schedule a consult to take a closer look at our work.

Engagement

Digital Files, Wedding Albums

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

1610 S Halsted Street, Chicago, IL Office locations in Chicago and Schaumburg, IL (312) 265-1911
INSTAGRAM

Exceeded expectations!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Pam J

I heard so many great reviews about Rush photography and video while planning my wedding. My first thought? Nothing can be so great. I have had my fair share of dissapointment while wedding planning. I have to say Rush and his team saw to it that everything I had dreamed of... Read More turned into reality. Me and my husband are a fun couple and we really wanted that to be a prominent feature in our wedding. We kept thinking of different ways to entertain our guests during dinner. Rush helped turn our vision into reality by creating a skit that perfectly depicted who we are together . We loved it and so did our guests. We just received our photo book. We knew we would love the photos. We didn't know that our expectations would be completely exceeded. I highly recommend Rush and his team for any couple that is looking for a very creative and professional team.

Photography and Videography

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Latecia W

When planning our wedding, one of the most important things to us, was having great memories of our day. We knew we could only have this captured with a great photography and videography company. We met with several companies and we did not get a good feeling. Once we met with... Read More Rush photo and video we knew that they were the ones we wanted to work with. They worked within our budget and no hidden cost. They were on time, professional, and very courteous. We utilized their services for our engagement session, our wedding, and reception. The results are very beautiful pictures and video that our family will be able to enjoy for years to come. My husband loves the video so much that he watches it weekly. With the exceptional service of Rush Photo and Video you will be able to relax on the most important day of your life knowing that your special moments are being captured and a quality product will be delivered on time.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Rebecca R

We had a great time working with Rush Photography and Video Productions for our wedding. Specifically Jesus, David, Lisa & Anthony. They were all fantastic to work with. From the second they arrived, they were nonstop making sure they captured every moment. They were creative... Read More and innovative in their shots, and from the sneak peak we recently received, it gives me goosebumps when thinking about all the others we'll see in a few weeks! We genuinely enjoyed working with each of them, and we would highly recommend them for any photography or video needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 LaShonn S

Rush, Sandro, Lisa, & David have been amazing partners! My pictures captured “every” moment of my special day and the video allowed to relive my special event as many times as I’d like. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience, thanks Rush Photography & Videoa.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Joe H

Disclaimer: I had a long, well thought out, eloquent review written out and then my computer decided to shut down on me. This is my attempt at recreating the review: I first met Rush, and got to see his work product, at a networking event. I knew that my fiancee and I would... Read More be looking for a videographer soon, so I kept Rush in the back of my mind. After a few months, my fiancee and I sat down with Rush and were impressed with Rush's understanding of how we wanted our wedding to be taped. We knew at that moment that Rush would be our best option, and after seeing his prices, we found ourselves believing that Rush Photography and Video Productions would be our best bet. We then decided that we wanted to see what his photography options were, even though we were working with the photographer who photographed our engagement. After seeing his photography and videography packages, we realized that going with Rush for videography and photography would allow us to capture our wedding exactly as we had hoped. Rush also gave us a complimentary engagement session as part of the package. The photographer who conducted our engagement session was easy to work with, funny, and made us feel comfortable. The photos also came out beautifully. It reaffirmed our decision to go with Rush for both our video and photo and we will recommend Rush Photography and Video Productions to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Krystal D

Rush Photo & Video captured our wedding on September 23, 2017 and our pictures were amazing! When I received our photos, I had tears in my eyes because of the joy I felt from viewing our photos. From the moment we meet Rush, he was very professional and provided us with samples... Read More of the wedding they have shot as well as wedding videos. I knew from our first meeting that we were going to contract Rush Productions. Also, the packages were very affordable and included the rights to our pictures, which was very important to us. After reviewing the photo galleries of several photographers, we decided on Sandro as our main photographer. We were so pleased with his style of shooting, expertise, creativity, and personality. Our engagement photos were so unique, and everyone that views them has absolutely blown away. Our wedding photos are mind-blowing and look like a high-end magazine photoshoot. I couldn't have been happier with the images taken at the Langham as well as our church. Rush and his team continue to be accommodating as we work through our photo selections and the editing of our video. Thank you Rush, Sandro and the Rush team for making this experience fantastic.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jenna H

Rush Photography and Video productions is the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our wedding photos was the best decision we made. The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, which were set very high after seeing the exceptional work in their... Read More portfolio. Not only did we love our photos, but Rush is really great to work with. He helped make our day extra special! Thank you for capturing the memories we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Exceptional Team...Rush Productions made the entire experience of our Wedding's photography & videography nothing short of smooth, personable, and memorable. Every member of Rush's crew was super friendly, wonderful to work with and were quite attentive to our taste and... Read More requests throughout the process from start to finish. We got the perfect balance of their professional input and our vision of what we wanted to keep, look through and watch as memories of our big day. Both my husband and I are very happy that we decided to hire Rush Productions to capture our wedding and we highly recommend them to any couple who are looking for a professional, talented, comforting and accommodating photography and videography experience.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Patricia G

I wanted the best photographer & videographer I could find. I didnt know where to start until I saw my coworkers wedding video. The video is so professional, the clarity , music and the moments they captured are amazing. I immediately said I want Rush Photography. I called Rush... Read More 7 months prior to my wedding and submitted my contract. Rush informed me that he would get back to me closer to wedding date with details. Of course I panicked and called him like a 3 weeks before the wedding . Rush was very patient with bridezilla and explained to me that he would call me the week of the wedding. As he promised he called me with details, he even gave me ideas. The photographer came to hotel and took pictures/video as I was getting my makeup done. They followed me to the venue and took more pictures/videos as I was getting dressed. They made me feel super special on my wedding day. They worked non stop capturing every moment. When I got my photos I couldn’t believe the moments they captured. I an very pleased with the service I received, it was well worth the money.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 KJ E

Rush Photo & Video made our wedding photos and video awesome! They gave use some cool options for the photo shoot prior to the wedding. They were with us at the house right before the wedding, and the second team was waiting for us at the hall once we got there. The end... Read More result was GREAT photos and video and we are so happy we chose Rush and his teams! Thank you!! Rush was awesome throughout the whole process, service, quality, professionalism and price. I cannot say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Shannon L

We decided to go with Rush Producrions after meeting with several photographers and videographers in the Chicago area. After meeting with Rush, it made our decision simple. He was super accommodating and up front about everything as well as working with us to create a generous... Read More package. We were able to select our own photographer based off of portfolios. We went with Jesus, and our engagement photos turned out beautifully! We can’t wait to see how our wedding photos turn out and to work with Jesus again on our wedding day. I would totally recommend Rush Productions for anyone currently looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Amanda B

Highly recommend! I looked all over for a photographer that was within our budget, but didn't skimp on quality, and finally found it with Rush! They were so easy to work with, and everything went according to plan. There were a few traditional pictures that we didn't get... Read More i.e. pictures of our rings, but honestly that was on me as I didn't communicate us wanting that. It's so easy to forget things on the day of the wedding! However, our photographer showed up on time without any issues, and was able to seamlessly move from my room with my bridesmaids to my groom's room with the groomsmen to the venue. We got some amazing shots and were very happy. Also, our pictures were ready much earlier than we expected. Overall - very happy!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Michelle T

Totally AWESOME!!! Rush and his team were so awesome on my special day! They were prompt, courteous, and so much fun! My wedding photos were so beautiful! They came out better than I could have imagined. My photographer, Jesus, came up with different poses that I would have... Read More never thought to ask for. Even the video of the wedding was awesome! I was so amazed at what they were able to do. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

I discovered Rush in a Chicago wedding magazine and they were the first photo company I consulted, and after our meeting, they were the only. I was very impress with the work they showed me and the price was very reasonable. They exceeded beyond my expectations on my wedding... Read More day. They were everywhere at once, my husband said "they were like ninjas" lol. They captured so many great moments even when we didnt realize they were there. The pictures came out amazing, the quality was flawless, I relive that day every time I look at them. Thanks Rush for the awesome service!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Gabi G

We are so glad to have hired Rush Productions to video our wedding. They came highly recommended by a family member. Rush is extremely professional and took the time to show us numerous finished videos from other weddings. When it came time to pick a package, he was extremely... Read More helpful with tailoring a package to fit our specific needs. On the day of the wedding, Tom was our videographer, and he was SUCH a joy to work with. He rode the party bus with us, and the entire bridal party greatly enjoyed his company. We are so thrilled with the outcome and quality of our video, and we recommend Rush Productions to any couple looking to hire a videographer!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kelly H

They were wonderful to work with in every aspect. Thankfully one of the vendors I didnt have to worry about keeping in touch with through the planning process because they were always one step ahead of me. Rush is great and so is everyone that works with him. Id highly... Read More recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

We had a great experience working with Rush and his team. The pictures came out amazing! We had contacted Rush on rather short notice, but everyone we spoke to was helpful and friendly. They helped make our wedding day special.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Saprina J

Our wedding was on NYE and Rush Photography and Video captured every beautiful moment. Rush and his team were amazing from beginning to end. My husband and I were sold on Rush right after our initial meeting, we knew we were picking the best. With so many other things to... Read More worry about with weddings, thanks to Rush and his team, I’m so pleased and grateful to say that video/ photography wasn’t one of them. They know how crazy wedding planning can get so they were very patience with us regarding the communication throughout. The photographer, selected fabulous outside location for our engagement photo shoot and the pictures came back absolutely stunning. The video and pictures from the day of the wedding are even more amazing! To have an NYE evening wedding and see the lighting and angles of the most special moments captured perfectly is priceless, the quality is second to none! Rush and his team were so professional and attentive the entire time, everyone felt so special, specially the bride😁. The moments with the bride and groom, the bridal party and the family photos were wonderful. The guest LOVED the step and repeat phota area and what can I say about the countdown and balloon drop....we relive those moments every time we watch the video or look at the album. Oh and my album...I HAVE NO WORDS! It opens from the center is the most gorgeous album ever! Friends and family are amazed at the design and quality. As I stated earlier, everything was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. I sincerely recommend Rush Photography and Video EVERY bride to be out there. I’m pretty sure you will love them as much as we did.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Mrs. R

From the beginning of our search, we were looking for a photographer and ideograph company that was reasonably priced but high quality while having the experience of having that personal relationship with the team that we would be working with for the next 21 months. Rush... Read More exceeded our expectations from the beginning, providing us with the ability to select from a portfolio of photographers and taking the time to ensure that our selection was everything we wanted and were looking for. From the moment we met Jesus, we knew he was the right fit for us. He is so patient and sweet and willing to do whatever he can to please his clients. He is truly talented and has a passion and art for photography like none other. After spending 4 hours with us at our engagement shoot, our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day, we felt like we had gotten to know him so well and we will be forever grateful for his hard work. As far as the rest of our team for the wedding day, they exceeding all expectations as well. They were professional, sweet, talented, respectful and made us as well as our friends and family feel comfortable and the entire day run smoothly. I highly recommend Rush and his team as they are so amazing and great to work with and we are so pleased thus far with everything. We can't wait to see the final product!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Aqsa A

I was extremely picky when it came to choosing a photographer/videographer for our wedding. We decided to go with Rush Productions due to their amazing reputation, and I am so glad we did! It was honestly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My husband and I... Read More absolutely adore our wedding photos and could not be more satisfied with our decision of choosing Rush Productions for our wedding events. The entire team went beyond our expectations and the end result is better than I could have imagined! Our photos look like they belong in a magazine. Thank you for working with us and giving us more than our vision. We truly appreciate everything you guys have done. A VERY special thank you to Roberto and Widia as our photographers and Joe, Alex, and Rush as our videographers. We were so blessed to have this team. They all had such a friendly attitude and composure and made all of our guests feel so comfortable. They have an eye for detail that can easily be overlooked. The whole team was so fun to work with. I highly recommend Rush to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Excellent work! Professionalism at its best, ME and my wife we're both very impressed with all that we got with our package from our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, wedding highlight video, and our wedding video impressive work I loved everything and the great quality... Read More that's used by the Rush team I highly recommend them. Amazing work thank you so much for capturing every great moment Team Rush...Simply the best!

Photography/video

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kelly C

Excellent from every engagement picture, wedding picture, professionalism and ease to work with! Our pictures were amazing and caught every precious moment. Highly recommend!

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Yousef K

My fiancé and I knew that we had to pick the perfect place to do our wedding photography and video since that will tell our story for years to come. After meeting with Rush Photography's staff and viewing their work at the studio on prior engagements that they have worked on,... Read More we knew they were the one. The next step was our budget and Rush was able to work within our budget due to their various packages that they offer. It was great, they listed their packages to us and also gave us their recommendation of a couple of packages that would best fit us after listening to our wedding plans/goals. Of course since they have done this many times before, they were able to tell us of situations that happen on the wedding day that we didn't think of and how they handle those instances. We signed up and everything seemed perfect! Our wedding day came around on September 20th, the photographers were friendly, punctual and professional. We had a blast doing our bride/groom photos with them, as they were easy to work with and knew how to adjust the settings/mood to fit our personalities along with the outdoor conditions. Furthermore, my family and friends felt very comfortable with the photographers/videographers during the wedding and at our house as they got their pictures that they wanted in our wedding portfolio. After viewing our pictures/video, Rush Photography's work gave us the chills as we were able to re-live the moment of our wedding day! It was awesome, great clear pictures/video that captured our special day along with a ton of photos/video of capturing other moments at the wedding event that we didn't know was going on, such as a group of my uncles dancing at the back of the wedding hall while we were all on the dance floor. Picture Perfect!! Thank you Rush!!

Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Alexandria E

We are so impressed with our photos! Jesus made our engagement photo shoot such a great experience and we enjoyed every minute of it!

The Perfect Experience

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lana S

Rush Photography and Video Productions provided my husband and I with the utmost professionalism and top quality services for our wedding on September 20, 2015. The Rush Photography and Video Productions staff were punctual, professional, and extremely friendly. I especially... Read More appreciated their sense of humor, adding to the joy and laughter throughout our special day. Our families and friends enjoyed the photographers' work ethic and personalities so much that they still compliment them whenever a conversation about our wedding strikes up. Needless to say, Rush Photography and Video Productions should be everyone's first choice in capturing such intimate and special occasions.

Rush Darwish

With a background in TV News and Media, Rush maintains only the highest standards for photography and video production. Wedding photography and video are the cornerstone of Rush Productions, and as a leader in the industry, Rush delivers quality work. “I truly believe we hit the sweet spot with extraordinary service at an affordable price.” Rush lives in the southwest suburbs of Chicago with his wife and two children. Rush wants to hear from you! Contact Rush Productions and let him know about your big day.