Russell Photography

Lake Orion, Tri County Detroit, Michigan, US and the World

Perfect Moments For Your Life

Russell Photography is a husband and wife professional photography team. Michelle, my wife, and I always photograph together. 600 weddings and 20 years ago, we began our wonderful adventure of professional photography. Wedding photography is our passion and first love. We also shoot seniors, families, and sport – we have been the University of Michigan Cheer Team photographers for over 15 years. But, we feel there is nothing more gratifying than witnessing the love between a couple as they exchange vows in front of family, friends and Deity. We get to capture that love forever, in photographs. It is a high honor and great responsibility to photograph a wedding. We bring passion to each and every one of our weddings to provide you beautiful, lifelong memories, of your perfect day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

2788 Armstrong Drive, Lake Orion, MI Lake Orion, Tri County Detroit, Michigan, US and the World (248) 408-7863

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Jo Ann & Gary S

Our son was married last year and Russell Photography for our family. Their professionalism was demonstrated throughout the entire day in all the photos they took before, during and after the ceremony. Every photo we requested was delivered. We highly recommend Wally, Michelle... Read More and their team for one of the most important days in your life

Reviewed on 3/11/2018

Russell Photography has gone way above and beyond to make my wedding a special day. He and his wife, Michelle, are professional and thoughtful. Their staff is the same. Not only did they take some of the most amazing pictures I will ever cherish with my husband, they also worked... Read More well with the caterer and DJ to assist with the flow of the night and making everything go smoothly. I will recommend them to every single person I know, and plan to use them as my personal photographer for the birth of our child, and even their senior pictures. Thank you, Russell Photography, for all you did for us!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Christina B

Wally and Michelle Russell were not only great and easy to work with, but the pictures I received from my wedding were amazing! I used a coupon I received from a bridal show and got a great deal for 10 hours with 2 photographers and a 4 hour photo booth rental. They use great... Read More equipment... I had pictures outside, inside the hotel room and inside the reception hall where it was darker and they all came out perfect! And since I had more than 1 photographer, there were multiple pictures with different angles! They are all around awesome people and awesome at their job. 100% recommend them to anyone/everyone I know!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Bree D

Wally and Michelle were fantastic! They were helpful figuring out what pictures we wanted ahead of time and communicated very well. Day of, they had great ideas for what to do individually and with our bridal party. After the wedding they were very quick at getting us our... Read More pictures. We love every one of our pictures and are so grateful they were there to picture our perfect day.

Amazing Photos and Incredible Photographers

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Lindsay S

Wally and Michelle were by far the best choice for wedding photographers. They took incredible pictures and captured every single moment during our wedding that I could've wanted. The package they offered was unbeatable including full color albums, large prints, parent albums,... Read More video montages, and all your photos on disc. They were warm, kind, and most of the time, I didn't even notice they were there capturing the moment. We absolutely loved them and recommend them to anyone getting married in the future.

Beautiful Photographs!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013

I can't express how pleased we are with Russell Photography. Michelle and Wally felt like members of our family throughout the whole process. They are diligent about getting the best shots, while being flexible and open. We both cried (my husband never cries) when viewing our... Read More photos for the first time. Everyone told me how crucial the role of photographers are at a wedding. Now, after its all been said and done, I can completely agree. I would recommend Russell Photography to any couple who dreams of the perfect wedding day and memories that will last them forever.

Great photographers

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Shelly J

Wally and Michelle are awesome photgraphers! We got a lot of compliments at the wedding and when everyone saw our pictures. I highly recommend them.

Perfect Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Niki F

Russell Photography did a beautiful job with our engagement as well as wedding photos. They really capture the most important beautiful moments! They were also just wonderful to work with; very nice personable people! I really liked that they work as a husband and wife team;... Read More they were able to capture the moments from two different views. We really enjoyed them as well as their work.

Great Pics

Reviewed on 8/20/2010 Elisabeth T

Wally and Michelle did a great job at our wedding. They took a TON of pictures. They made sure they got all of the pictures we wanted plus ones we didn't even think of. Our pictures were uploaded the very next day so our friends and family were able to view them when we got... Read More together the next afternoon. I would recommend them to anyone.

2011-07-30T14:42:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! It's great to know our passion and hard work are appreciated!

Wally & Michelle Russell

Michelle, my wife, and I are passionate about wedding photography. We look forward to every wedding with great anticipation. Wedding photography is hard work and we bring 120% to every wedding we photograph. But when you love what you do, as it is said, you never work a day in your life. Our photographs reflect a constant theme of love. When you have photographers who love what they do, photographing couples in love, wonderful images happen! Michelle and I always ask, never demand We provide a stress-free experience helping our couples to have the best day of their life!