Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

8811 Cleveland Ave, North Canton, OH (330) 494-9317

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Suzanne S

Joe and his team did a great job not only at our wedding but in all the planning and prep work involved. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 David S

Joe was incredible! He accommodated any kind of request we had, while also helping us set realistic expectations for our night. He has that “DJ voice” that you hope to hear throughout the night, that’s welcoming and seems to invite the guests to be a bigger part of your night.... Read More We wouldn’t recommend a single other DJ in the Canton area.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jennifer P

Straightforward, played what we wanted to hear, kept everyone dancing, great entertainment and management of the evening, awesome uplighting! Absolutely wonderful to work with!!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Laura K

Russell Sound Lab made our wedding amazing! They played exactly the right music for all of our guests. I knew from my first meeting with Joe that I would have nothing to stress about. He was so professional and knowledgeable about details I hadn't even thought of. He emailed... Read More all of my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and even set up our schedule for the day. He was so helpful!! I would recommend him to anyone! Our music was perfect, our dance floor was packed all night, and everything was wonderful! I wouldn't bother to look anywhere else for a DJ. I will definitely use them anytime I need a DJ in the future.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Becky B

Joe Russell really made my wedding amazing.  I had been to two previous wedding that he was the DJ at and I knew he is who I wanted for my wedding.  Prior to the wedding we sat down and selected the music I wanted to play throughout my day. He was great at giving me... Read More suggestions of what songs to play when.  He also worked with me to make a timeline of events. He offered his opinion, but was very flexible and listened to my thoughts as well.  Once we finalized the reception schedule of events he emailed it to my venu, staff doing the catering, my photographer, and videographer.  My day would not have been organized if it wasn't for him.  He made sure all the staff worked together, and was on the same time frame. He was very approachable on my wedding day to answer any question I had. Lastly and most important he choose great music to get my guest up and dancing. He could read the crowds reaction to songs and know the best song to play next.  I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jerrod C

Joe was phenomenal! He was extremely pleasant to meet with prior to the wedding, was very detail oriented, and really knows how to get the crowd involved and out on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Anita S

DJ Joe is awesome! We had him and La Flavour at our wedding. He keeps everything on track and very accommodating. We had special requests and he made them all happen. Joe is great to work with and so friendly!! He plays great choices and any requests you have! Mr & Mrs Combs

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Gabriela D

Russell Sound Lab did a wonderful job at our wedding June 3rd. They played all the music we asked for and were very open to making changes and keeping in contact with us right before the wedding. We had a great experience working with Russell Sound Lab and we highly recommend... Read More them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Rachel H

We hired Russell Sound Lab for our May 28 wedding! He did a fabulous job with playing all of the songs we asked for and taking requests! Our guests had a BLAST at the wedding! Everyone was up and dancing all night long! Thanks Russell Sound Lab for an unforgettable night!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Julia S

I hired Russell Sound Lab for my wedding in December and couldn't be happier with their performance! They looked highly professional, smoothly emceed the wedding reception, and did an amazing job as DJs later in the evening. The dance floor was always full! Hire Russell Sound... Read More Labs and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 M G

Our DJ, Mike, did a great the job. He had a good playlist, took requests, and was friendly and professional on the mic. It was great working with Joe and his team!

HIGHLY recommend

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Nicole

Russell Sound Lab was awesome. They played great music and had the party going all night. They created a planner that is very comforting, because it gives you a good sense of timing for the night's events. Also, Joe assured me that the DJ will be able to understand the crowd in... Read More order to have the best atmosphere, and he definitely did! I have no complaints at all and it was a great experience with them. We got so many compliments on the DJ's voice and him in general! I very highly recommend.

Russell Sound Lab Is Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Ashly T

Russell Sound Lab was great to work with! Joe provided a planner (that my husband and I assisting with completing) that gave me peace of mind during such a hectic time. Our DJ (Bruce) was fantastic! He was very conscientious of our guests and our time frame with the... Read More photographer, would recommend them to everyone!

Not What I Expected

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Bethany C

Great service and friendly people, but was expecting better quality of equipment. Could use an upgrade.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Nichole N

Our DJ was awesome! He gave us a reception planner to fill out and my husband and I have a lot of songs we like. He played every one that we requested! The guests really liked him as well. Great price for the quality.

Affordable and great service

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Michelle H

Joe Russell was excellent to work with. He was very helpful in song selection when we weren't sure what to pick, but was also very flexible and allowed us to specify as many of our own songs as we wanted to. The DJ was very professional and stayed as long as we needed him to.... Read More His price was very reasonable.

Job well done

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Tanisha M

Russell Sound Lab did a great job entertaining our guests and making sure they kept us on schedule during our reception. Friendly and helpful. Affordable flat rate pricing

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Natalie M

DJ Russell Sound Lab was our DJ for our wedding reception on 5/26. They were AWESOME!!! The DJ kept people on the dance floor, the entire night. Whenever a song came on the people didn't like, the DJ immediately noticed it and changed the song to bring everyone back. This... Read More company is very easy to work with,very flexible and gives great suggestions. Thank you so much!!!!

awesome!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Amanda R

responded to emails and phone calls promptly, very concerned about what i wanted. came through on all promises, no complaints!

Great DJ service!

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 Julie S

Russell Sound Lab DJed our wedding, and they did an excellent job. They kept things rolling and on-time, and did a beautiful job in keeping our guests entertained. They know what they are doing! They were on-time, responded quickly to my emails and phone calls, and were very... Read More professional. I highly recommend Russell Sound Lab. Great price too!

Great job!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Amanda C

Easy to work with and great outcome!

Kept the crowd on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Julie I

Joe Russell was easy to work with. He sent Bruce the night of our recpetion and Bruce did exactly what we wanted--he kept the crowd on the dance floor. Bruce played the songs we asked for and stayed away from the crap we didn't want to hear :)

Unforgettable night!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Stephen K

Throughout the whole night we received compliments on how well Joe does. The entrance was awesome! He played our request and kept everyone dancing and having fun all night! Seriously the best DJ you can get, and affordable too!

Russell Sound Lab is the best

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Melonie M

Very entertaining and organized. They are also very prepared with backup equipment, etc but most importantly they took our likes into consideration and sounded phenomenal!!!

Made the party 20 times better!

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Julie V

Joe Russell was the DJ for my wedding and I was blown away by the way he was able to make everything flow so well at the reception. And when it was time to dance, he really knew how to keep everyone out on the dance floor! He seriously made the party 20 times better than it... Read More would have been with someone else. He read the crowd so well and we kept getting compliments all night about how great he was and how much fun people were having!