Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

20 Bowling Green Drive, North Haven, CT (203) 234-6025

Excellent

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Dawn

Danielle and Tj were wonderful! Danielle took all picture ideas from Pinterest and took them the day of the wedding and nailed them! She took incredible pictures and captured all the days moments perfectly! We even used them for the photobooth for my wedding and the pictures... Read More were high quality and they had so many props!! I would totally recommend them to everyone!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Darcy B

Michelle did our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results! She was absolutely amazing, creative, and most of all fun! She was with me all day not only taking pictures, but making sure I had everything I needed. I always knew what to expect and she was extremely... Read More supportive! She was on time, professional, and extremely helpful. Our pictures were absolutely amazing! We had multiple conversations prior to the wedding so she was extremely prepared and relaxed! I loved working with everyone at Russell's they are all amazing. So many of my guests raved about how amazing they were! Thank you so much!!!! Darcy & Justin

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Daniella S

Engagement session was fun! Loved Melissa's creativity!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jillian J

Russell Photography is the absolute best! Danielle and PJ are fantastic! They are very easy going and very fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a photographer. They are so creative with their shots and did an amazing job with the editing of the photos. I... Read More will continue to use them for anything i need in the future.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Stephanie H

Russell's did an amazing job with our photos!!! Michele and Melissa were a perfect team and made everyone feel at ease and look their best in photos!! We had so much fun with them! Our pictures are breathtaking and creative one of a kind shots! The entire process has been... Read More incredible with all the Russell's staff we would highly recommend them to anyone. If you want your day to be captured perfectly they are the photographers to pick!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kelly B

PJ & Danielle are the absolute best! We can't thank them enough for the amazing photographs they took at our wedding. They not only captured the moments we wanted, they captured some truly amazing moments that we never expected! Their efficiency and attention to detail is... Read More superior and we cannot wait to work with them again the future to capture more moments of our family!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jennifer O

We couldn't say enough good things about Russel's! It was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Danielle was so great answering all our questions. And she was able to conquer all of our wedding day picture requests. I've been in several wedding and pictures we're never the... Read More fun part. This was the exact opposite experience. Us and our wedding party had such a fun time taking pictures . Everyone had a great experience. Overall we couldn't have picked a better company and a better person to take our pictures on our wedding day. They came out absolutely beautiful and we got our pictures back so fast! We couldn't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Mallory L

If you're looking for a photographer, stop now and go with Russells Photography Studio! From the minute I first called them, the experience has been amazing! My wedding was 4 days ago and I already have my photos! Danielle was AMAZING to work with! She made sure to cater to... Read More exactly what we wanted, and damn did she do it well! We told her we didn't want to spend hours on solo photos, we wanted to get the essentials done and then enjoy the rest of our evening and she did just that! She was a machine! She was SO organized and directed our families assertively and did it with grace. We loved it! And did I mention we had our dog with us for part of our first look, the ceremony, and cocktail hour and danielle was amazing with her too, keeping her entertained and got her to look at the camera in every photo! Overall it was the greatest day and a major part of that is due to Danielle. Keeping us on time (and early) all day, and even remembering to do things I told her I wanted at our meeting but I forgot the day of. Thank you Danielle!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kimberly M

They are the absolute best. I was the last to be married out of my friend group, which gave me the ability to choose the best out of the best for my vendors. Without a doubt it was going to be Russell’s. They were so accommodating , as we were married out of state. I felt the... Read More price was a steal for all that we received and everything was so perfectly mapped out for you, leaving no questions! The day of the wedding, they were so nice and friendly, even helping me calm my nerves! They are extremely detail orreinted . They were so much fun to work with, I even used them for my newborn ‘s photo shoot!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Michele K

I used Russell's Photography for both my engagement and wedding pics. I couldn't be happier with the result. Not only were the pics themselves amazing but working with such uplifting and energetic people like Danielle and PJ was a great experience. I would definitely recommend... Read More them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Danielle F

Choosing Russell's Photography was one of the easiest and best decisions we made. Danielle was incredible - so personable, professional and talented. We knew it from the minute we met her at a bridal expo that we wanted her to do our wedding! She and her assistant Kurt were... Read More such a pleasure to work with. We've received so many compliments on our pictures and could not have been happier. Danielle really listened to the style of photos that we wanted by looking at my pinterest ideas and offering up her own suggestions for various traditional and artistic-style photos. And we didn't miss getting a picture of a single guest! Again, it was such an easy decision to go with Russell's Photography! And we'll have all of our incredible photos to share for many many years to come!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jen S

I can not say enough about Russell's!! They are simply AMAZING!! They photographed my wedding two weeks ago & our pics are GORGEOUS!! Not only do we love all our pics but Danielle & PJ were so much fun & we gained two friends! Danielle asked questions, we gave her all the info... Read More of who & what we wanted in pics & she also had me give her ideas I liked on Pinterest.... & she NAILED EVERYTHING! BEST decision I made thru out all the wedding planning!!! Will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know!!! Love love love Russell's Photography!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Taylor M

If you are looking for kind, personable and great photographers please check them out! They not only gave us great pictures, but we have gained a friendship with them! We will be using them for future baby pictures and all of our milestones! Xo

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Sarah M

Words can not express how well PJ captured our wedding day!!! He spent his own birthday doing what he loves to do to make our day wonderful! He was creative, patient and definitely made getting our pictures taken really fun!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Barbara N

I have now worked with Danielle for three weddings, one of which was just recently my own...and again all I can say is WOW! She is amazing and her second photographer was just as amazing!! Since I had already worked with Danielle I was not concerned about being comfortable in... Read More front of the camera-however my now husband was not so thrilled. We set up our engagement photos just so he could get ready for our wedding day and Danielle was AMAZINGGGG..She made us both so comfortable and we had a great time that day. To no surprise our wedding day was spectacular and our photos are unreal!! Very professional, very sweet, patient, and just all around amazing! When you book with Russell's-especially with Danielle you will have no worries the day of your wedding! She sits with you prior and checks in with you the day of to make sure she has it all. My only regret is that I did not make a list of which photos/and who I wanted them with...you don't think of everything that day like you think you will. Book with them--it will not be a mistake! Cannot wait for more photos with them! Thank you will never be enough <3

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Deana G

Lisa was such a pleasure to work with. We really got a chance to know her and her style during our engagement shoot at Gouveia Vineyard (which I highly recommend). I got all of my jitters about being in front of the camera out, I was able to see what poses and positions worked... Read More best for us as a couple, and I got a change to see Lisa’s style, which all made things run so smoothly on my wedding day. Lisa patiently answered all of my one million questions, and took the time we needed to feel comfortable, confident and informed about the process. Her reassurance made me confident that everything was in the hands of the professionals, and that my only job was to relax and enjoy my wedding day. Our pictures were absolutely stunning. As a biracial couple with very different skin colors, we were pleased with her expertise at making sure both of us appeared just right in all of our pictures. I can’t speak highly enough of the pictures Lisa took. The angles, the lighting…Lisa made it look so easy, and yet took the most amazing shots! She was reliable, dependable, professional and friendly. Our wedding pictures were ready in no time, and the sample layout of our wedding album was ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon! Russell Photography was the best choice-I am so glad we chose to work with them. We wholeheartedly recommend them for your big day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Katherine V

Choosing Russell’s Photography was one of the easiest and best decisions we made while wedding planning. We came across Russells by looking at photo books at some of the venues we were interested in. We were very impressed by the consistent quality of the pictures and style of... Read More photography so we wrote down their name for future reference. We eventually went to a bridal show with the intention of stopping by the Russell’s booth to gather more information. At the bridal show, we spoke with Danielle and instantly knew she was who we wanted to work with. She was so nice and we could tell how passionate she was about the work she does. In such a short amount of time, we had a great deal of confidence in her talents. Fast forward to our wedding day, we were so fortunate to get to work with Danielle and Kelly. We couldn’t have asked for two better people to work with! They were ready to go the minute our limo pulled up to the venue and immediately captured multiple limo shots. They both worked so hard to capture every great moment throughout the night and always made sure that every detail in each of the formal portraits was perfect. We really appreciated the time they took to make sure that they got every shot we requested, especially all of the family photos. Throughout the night and even after, we heard so many compliments on how great of a job the photographers did and everyone was so excited to see the pictures because they were very confident that Danielle and Kelly had captured some amazing shots. The turnaround time for getting all of our pictures was so quick. We were so excited to see all of the pictures as soon as we got back from our honeymoon. Going through the pictures, the talent that Danielle and Kelly have was so evident. They did an amazing job capturing all of the emotions we experienced throughout the day and allowed us to relive every perfect moment throughout the night. We couldn’t have asked for better pictures. There were so many great ones to choose from that we had a tough time determining our favorites! Danielle and Kelly, thank you again for everything. We can’t wait to work with you again in the future and recommend you to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Lisa I

We just got married on July 1, 2017. Pj was our photographer. He was fantastic!! We never had professional photos taken before and didn't know what we were doing, but PJ was awesome he patiently guided us through everything and showed what to do. He is professional and funny and... Read More kept the energy positive.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Melissa H

Danielle was amazing for our June 3rd wedding! She was very enthusiastic and made us extremely comfortable! She sat with us before the wedding to be sure she understood the types of photos we wanted included on our big day! We highly recommend Russells! Thank you!!!! The... Read More Hanson's

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Cory K

Danielle and PJ are truly the best photographers in the business! We hired them for our wedding a few weeks ago and had a blast with them. They are professional, caring and get as excited to work on our wedding as we were to get married. We highly recommend them for any... Read More wedding. Our pictures came out STUNNING. They are flexible and work wonders with a camera.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Jess K

We worked with Lisa for our engagement photos and loved them! We were so excited to work with her again for our wedding! She is so down to earth, easy to work with, accommodating to all my crazy questions and requests and really made sure she understood our vision. She and... Read More Melissa made our wedding day so much easier. They were so awesome and attentive, and kept everything on track, we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our photos came out amazing, I can't say enough about how impressed our friends, family and we were with them. We are very happy we chose them and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Cindy J

Russell's Photography are like family at this point! Danielle and PJ are amazing people. A little backstory....My little sister Kelly found them at a bridal show. She was attracted to their amazing display of photos at their booth. She used them for her wedding in 2014.... Read More When my older sister started planning her wedding for 2015, it was a no brainer to call Danielle because Kelly's pictures were amazing. Thankfully for my parents I was the last to be married in 2016. After seeing the great work they did for my sisters, I as well called Danielle. My sisters and I have completely different personalities. Danielle does not cookie cut, we each have amazing yet different pictures from all 3 weddings. Whether its the pictures you asked for or ones Danielle just took creatively, You will not be disappointed. Their pricing, packages and pictures can not be beat. I hope to see them sooner than later for newborn baby shoot!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Liz S

Lisa & Melissa were absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Our pictures came out perfectly, they were such a breeze to work with. They really helped capture the beautiful moments of our wedding day and we couldn't be happier. Thank you!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Diane C

If this rating scale offered a 10 star option, Russell's Photography would be a 10+. We could not have wished for a better photographer to work with! If you are currently shopping around or simply browsing through different photographers, you do not have to go any farther!... Read More Their photographers are extremely talented, outgoing, and helpful-going above and beyond, and are genuinely invested in making sure are being taken care of. In comparison to other photographers their prices are very fair, and you will not regret a penny! The day we returned from our honeymoon, our flash drive was already available for us to pick up with ALL 1000+ pictures they took! Not only were all the pictures already available for us to view; they did not contain their watermarks (which most photographers do), so we were able to print pictures of our guests off at our local Walgreens and include them in our guests’ thank you notes. Also, we were married the last week of July and it was HOT! You could not see one drop of sweat on any of our pictures! My husband and I are EXTREMELY busy people, and as a result often put things off, in this case it was creating our album. They were SO, good about staying on top of us (in a good way) because they wanted to ensure we had our album before the holidays so that we could give the “parent albums” we ordered to each of our parents. We REALLY appreciated this!! Lisa was our lead photographer and is PHENOMENAL!!!! When meeting prior to our wedding day, she asked all about the types of pictures we wanted. This is one thing many people overlook. While you may not think so no, there is so much going on throughout your wedding day these things do not even cross your mind. Lisa was sure to get EVERY single one of the picture we talked about prior! The day of our wedding she was INCREDIBLY helpful! She made everyone feel so relaxed—it was fun and we had a great time! Lisa was even so encouraging to make sure we got everything we wanted. As I said, it was a very hot day! I am the type of individual who is very relaxed; however, when I am over something—I am over it. It never crossed my mind how hot a wedding dress truly can be! At one point, I was just over pictures….Lisa was SOOOOO good about coaxing me—“it will just be 2 mins—I just need to get these last two pictures,” “have a sip of your drink, then we will get those last few shots,” etc. to make sure we got all the ones we wanted. I am sooo thankful for that!!! As you can see, I HIGHLY recommend Russell’s for your wedding photographer—you will not go wrong!! Our pictures, wedding album, and day could not have gone any better—and they were a big part of this success. If you book them, you absolutely need to look into booking Todd Powers from Jock in the Box for your DJ. They complement each other SO well! If you book them both, be sure to get the Live Photo Edit. You and your guests will be absolutely BLOWN away!! Thank you Russell’s for everything—especially Lisa, Danielle, and Amy. You are all amazing, and we will absolutely be using you for whatever occasions may arise in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jenna D

I would give more stars if possible! Lisa did our engagement photos & even worked with us to include our dog in them! She was able to get his attention for photos which we are so grateful for! Lisa & PJ did our wedding, and we also had the photobooth. Our guests LOVED the... Read More photobooth & props with the onsite photo strip print. Such a great deal- very inexpensive. Our wedding photos went live on the preview website so fast, that we weren't even back from our honeymoon yet! I still can't believe how fantastic the pictures came out. They really listened to what we wanted (style, coloring, editing), and always made sure to pull us aside for a good photo opp during the wedding reception! Not only were they professional, but they were fun and SO easy going. You get so much for your money also! highly highly HIGHLY recommend!