Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

20 Bowling Green Drive, North Haven, CT (203) 234-6025

Excellent

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Dawn

Danielle and Tj were wonderful! Danielle took all picture ideas from Pinterest and took them the day of the wedding and nailed them! She took incredible pictures and captured all the days moments perfectly! We even used them for the photobooth for my wedding and the pictures... Read More were high quality and they had so many props!! I would totally recommend them to everyone!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Darcy B

Michelle did our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results! She was absolutely amazing, creative, and most of all fun! She was with me all day not only taking pictures, but making sure I had everything I needed. I always knew what to expect and she was extremely... Read More supportive! She was on time, professional, and extremely helpful. Our pictures were absolutely amazing! We had multiple conversations prior to the wedding so she was extremely prepared and relaxed! I loved working with everyone at Russell's they are all amazing. So many of my guests raved about how amazing they were! Thank you so much!!!! Darcy & Justin

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Daniella S

Engagement session was fun! Loved Melissa's creativity!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Melissa H

Danielle was amazing for our June 3rd wedding! She was very enthusiastic and made us extremely comfortable! She sat with us before the wedding to be sure she understood the types of photos we wanted included on our big day! We highly recommend Russells! Thank you!!!! The... Read More Hanson's

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Cory K

Danielle and PJ are truly the best photographers in the business! We hired them for our wedding a few weeks ago and had a blast with them. They are professional, caring and get as excited to work on our wedding as we were to get married. We highly recommend them for any... Read More wedding. Our pictures came out STUNNING. They are flexible and work wonders with a camera.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Jess K

We worked with Lisa for our engagement photos and loved them! We were so excited to work with her again for our wedding! She is so down to earth, easy to work with, accommodating to all my crazy questions and requests and really made sure she understood our vision. She and... Read More Melissa made our wedding day so much easier. They were so awesome and attentive, and kept everything on track, we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our photos came out amazing, I can't say enough about how impressed our friends, family and we were with them. We are very happy we chose them and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Cindy J

Russell's Photography are like family at this point! Danielle and PJ are amazing people. A little backstory....My little sister Kelly found them at a bridal show. She was attracted to their amazing display of photos at their booth. She used them for her wedding in 2014.... Read More When my older sister started planning her wedding for 2015, it was a no brainer to call Danielle because Kelly's pictures were amazing. Thankfully for my parents I was the last to be married in 2016. After seeing the great work they did for my sisters, I as well called Danielle. My sisters and I have completely different personalities. Danielle does not cookie cut, we each have amazing yet different pictures from all 3 weddings. Whether its the pictures you asked for or ones Danielle just took creatively, You will not be disappointed. Their pricing, packages and pictures can not be beat. I hope to see them sooner than later for newborn baby shoot!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Liz S

Lisa & Melissa were absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Our pictures came out perfectly, they were such a breeze to work with. They really helped capture the beautiful moments of our wedding day and we couldn't be happier. Thank you!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Diane C

If this rating scale offered a 10 star option, Russell's Photography would be a 10+. We could not have wished for a better photographer to work with! If you are currently shopping around or simply browsing through different photographers, you do not have to go any farther!... Read More Their photographers are extremely talented, outgoing, and helpful-going above and beyond, and are genuinely invested in making sure are being taken care of. In comparison to other photographers their prices are very fair, and you will not regret a penny! The day we returned from our honeymoon, our flash drive was already available for us to pick up with ALL 1000+ pictures they took! Not only were all the pictures already available for us to view; they did not contain their watermarks (which most photographers do), so we were able to print pictures of our guests off at our local Walgreens and include them in our guests’ thank you notes. Also, we were married the last week of July and it was HOT! You could not see one drop of sweat on any of our pictures! My husband and I are EXTREMELY busy people, and as a result often put things off, in this case it was creating our album. They were SO, good about staying on top of us (in a good way) because they wanted to ensure we had our album before the holidays so that we could give the “parent albums” we ordered to each of our parents. We REALLY appreciated this!! Lisa was our lead photographer and is PHENOMENAL!!!! When meeting prior to our wedding day, she asked all about the types of pictures we wanted. This is one thing many people overlook. While you may not think so no, there is so much going on throughout your wedding day these things do not even cross your mind. Lisa was sure to get EVERY single one of the picture we talked about prior! The day of our wedding she was INCREDIBLY helpful! She made everyone feel so relaxed—it was fun and we had a great time! Lisa was even so encouraging to make sure we got everything we wanted. As I said, it was a very hot day! I am the type of individual who is very relaxed; however, when I am over something—I am over it. It never crossed my mind how hot a wedding dress truly can be! At one point, I was just over pictures….Lisa was SOOOOO good about coaxing me—“it will just be 2 mins—I just need to get these last two pictures,” “have a sip of your drink, then we will get those last few shots,” etc. to make sure we got all the ones we wanted. I am sooo thankful for that!!! As you can see, I HIGHLY recommend Russell’s for your wedding photographer—you will not go wrong!! Our pictures, wedding album, and day could not have gone any better—and they were a big part of this success. If you book them, you absolutely need to look into booking Todd Powers from Jock in the Box for your DJ. They complement each other SO well! If you book them both, be sure to get the Live Photo Edit. You and your guests will be absolutely BLOWN away!! Thank you Russell’s for everything—especially Lisa, Danielle, and Amy. You are all amazing, and we will absolutely be using you for whatever occasions may arise in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jenna D

I would give more stars if possible! Lisa did our engagement photos & even worked with us to include our dog in them! She was able to get his attention for photos which we are so grateful for! Lisa & PJ did our wedding, and we also had the photobooth. Our guests LOVED the... Read More photobooth & props with the onsite photo strip print. Such a great deal- very inexpensive. Our wedding photos went live on the preview website so fast, that we weren't even back from our honeymoon yet! I still can't believe how fantastic the pictures came out. They really listened to what we wanted (style, coloring, editing), and always made sure to pull us aside for a good photo opp during the wedding reception! Not only were they professional, but they were fun and SO easy going. You get so much for your money also! highly highly HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Julianne D

We just had our wedding two weeks ago and we have already gotten back all of our pictures! We are blown away with how amazing they came out! Everyone at Russell's was super friendly and helpful, and made our day go off without a hitch! We LOVED them!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Christina S

We can't say enough about the team at Russell's Photography! They captured our wedding from start to finish and created absolutely stunning photographs and memories for us! Our family and friends are still raving about Russell's-as are we! Not only are they extremely talented,... Read More professional, and great to work with, but they listened to what we requested and gave us so many other amazing ideas! Thank you for being such a memorable part of our wedding day and we can't wait to work with you in the future!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Christina S

Russell's Photography was amazing to work with. They captured so many amazing memories on our special day, I loved how they made taking picture so fun and enjoyable and all the candid pictures they took throughout there day were amazing. They are also very personable and truly... Read More care about making the day as special and enjoyable as possible. The pictures they edited for our live edit with Jock in the Box were truly incredible and to think they managed to do it in less than 3 hours speaks wonders of their work. We loved our engagement pictures with them as well and can't wait to work with them again on our next photo shoot.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Michelle A

We had the pleasure of having Melissa and Lisa as our photographers. Melissa worked with us from the beginning doing our engagement shoot and we were extremely happy with our pictures and really looked forward to working with her on our wedding day. They both were fantastic!... Read More Professional, fun, imaginative. We didn't have to worry about anything, they had it covered! When we got our pictures, just seeing everything they did behind the scenes before the ceremony, pictures of our guests, the candid shots throughout...Words cannot express how truly exceptional they were. We loved them and would recommend them to anyone looking for the best on their day.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Great service Great photos great price. Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Katie L

We were very lucky to have Danielle and PJ photograph our wedding! They are great at what they do! We love our photos and are grateful to have them to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Patricia c

We just received our wedding photos and absolutely love them! Russell's did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Jessica Y

Lisa & PJ did an incredible job at our June wedding. They were quick, efficient and able to capture every photo we could have wanted for our perfect wedding day. Definitely add on the live edit package if you can - seeing your photos of your wedding day ON your wedding day is... Read More so amazing. Quick turnaround in getting our photos back and over 1500 to choose from! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Emily M

We used Russells for our wedding in January. They took beautiful pictures of all parts of our wedding day! They were very flexible in preparing a back up plan for bad weather (which we thankfully didn't need!) and also helped recommend an outdoor location that was most efficient... Read More based on our ceremony location, which helped us save money on limos. We love that we have a copy of and rights to every single picture taken at our wedding by having them all on a USB drive. All of our pictures are also available to us and our guests online for a whole year! Thank you to Russells for giving us beautiful wedding memories that will last forever!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Allison M

Amazing!! Russell's Photography is so easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted. I'd work with them again in a second and would recommend to everyone. Thank you!!

Artistic eye

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Anastasia P

I had a hard time finding a photographer because my mother and I are both artistic and do photography. Russell's caught my eye with their excellent photo albums and creative pictures. Everything went so well and all the shots I sent from my pinterest page got incorporated(all... Read More most all of them, and there were a lot). They provide excellent service, are professional and personable. It was a pleasure from start to finish and the compliments from the sneak peak have been all positive and basically all we hear is how nice they were, how they got every shot, and how amazing the photos look. The McGlones

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Angela A

Amazing! Russell's Photography is by far the best studio ever! Michele and Melissa were fantastic! As the bride I felt like I was in good hands the entire time and honored to be with such talented women. I can't wait to see our wedding pics that we will treasure for a lifetime.... Read More Looking forward to building many more memories with Russell's in the years to come. Love, #teamjuangela

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Katelyn C

We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos! Michele was amazing to work with. She photographed our engagement shoot last August and our wedding this past July. I can’t express in words how gorgeous our pictures are. We have received so many compliments. The studio was... Read More always willing to answer any questions we had. What I was most impressed with was that Michele and her assistant reviewed my pins from Pinterest that I sent them and were willing to recreate any picture we wanted. They remembered pins even I forgot about! We did our research, and Russell’s Photography Studio was definitely the most reasonably priced photographer for our needs. If you are looking for a great group to work with, and pictures of memories to last a lifetime, they are they place to call.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Ashley Y

Danielle did our engagement shoot and wedding! We couldn't ask for a better photographer. She was very creative and she made sure she got every shoot that we wanted!

Its like working with your best friends

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Ashley D

Danielle and PJ are incredible! I am so glad we went with Russell's for our photos. Not only were our pictures perfect but Danielle and PJ are pros and make you feel very comfortable. I am in aw of Danielle, she can walk in to a space and know exactly where the good shots are.... Read More Her eye for photos was spot on even when she had never see the space before. They also moved very quickly but we never felt rushed. They were very aware of getting us done with our photos so we could go mingle with our guests. I recommend doing an engagement shoot with them first, that way your a pro at posing and you know what angles you like. They were the best and I wouldn't have gone with anyone else