Rustic Grace Estate

Van Alstyne, TX

Book Your Wedding with Rustic Grace Estate

A BALLROOM IN VAN ALSTYNE, TX

Rustic charm and a traditional chapel is what brides and grooms discover at the Rustic Grace Estate in Van Alstyne, Texas. The couple can exchange vows in the white wedding chapel, then move outside to the 1920s-era red barn for their reception, or they can choose to hold their ceremony on the grounds outside and then move to the barn. The Rustic Grace Estate sits on 25 acres of land that includes a lake and hosts a herd of longhorn cattle. This venue is suitable for small, intimate weddings or large gatherings, and Rustic Grace Estate can accommodate up to 200 guests.

The Wedding Chapel. A traditional white church with a vaulted ceiling and wood beams, the Wedding Chapel has large windows that let in natural light to enhance the ceremony.

The Red Barn . The inside of the barn has a rustic charm with white string lights, chandeliers and cafe lights that add a sparkle throughout.

The Grounds . The couple can choose to get married by the lake, use the barn as a backdrop for the ceremony or select another location on the acreage.

When hosting a wedding at Rustic Grace Estate, rentals are for 14 hours, from 10 a.m. to midnight. The venue is available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and Rustic Grace Estate only hosts one wedding a day, so couples don't have to share their special day with any other events.

The couple can choose their own vendors. If they want alcohol served, extra fees and a damage deposit apply, and the bartender must come from a preferred staffing agency.

The barn and chapel are heated and air-conditioned, so they can be used in all seasons. The bride and groom have private rooms to prepare for the wedding, and the bride's has a private bathroom.

An on-site manager assists brides and grooms with their wedding day needs. The manager also ensures that tables and chairs are set up for both the ceremony and reception. Sound systems are available both inside and out, and the Rustic Grace Estate offers a video projector for slide shows or videos.

Perks to hosting a wedding and reception at Rustic Grace Estate include:

• Time allotted for bridal and engagement photo shoots
  • Discounts for brides or grooms who are military, teachers, police or firefighters
  • Discount if paid in full at booking as long as the venue is booked seven or more months prior to the wedding date

Wedding Chapel and Barn Venue near McKinney, Texas

Seated on almost 25 acres, Rustic Grace Estate features a newly renovated 1920's climate-controlled barn, longhorn cattle, and a 3 acre lake and now a white WEDDING CHAPEL! Located in the Dallas, McKinney & Sherman area, you will find elegant and charming features that will make your wedding day the day of your dreams!

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Church

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

13299 FM 121, Van Alstyne, TX (972) 737-3259
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Taylor E

My husband, Andrew and I married at Rustic Grace on March 2nd 2017. I would HIGHLY recommend Rustic Grace. I found the venue on theKnot.com and I loved the pictures. The venue was exactly what I was looking for. Andrew and I drove an hour early Saturday morning to get a tour of... Read More the venue. I fell in love with the venue even more - seeing it physically. I think the thing that really sold me was the management of the venue. A family owns the property. It was obvious that they care about ALL of their couples and try their best to give them their money worth. I've heard crazy stories about some of the other venues in the DFW area. When I emailed other venue's they didn't email me back right away, they didn't seem to care that I was looking into their venue. With Rustic Grace, I always got a response within 24 hours, sometimes even quicker. Most importantly they were EXTREMELY patient with us. We signed a contract to have a wedding in October 2017, but due to special family members being in the Military and a due date in mid April we had to change the date to March. We changed the date three times and they were extremely gracious and understanding. I didn't have a wedding coordinator, but Toni helped us run through the rehearsal. She was fantastic. If it wasn't for her our wedding would not have run as smoothly as it did. Rustic Grace is a perfect name for the venue because it is very rustic and beautiful and the management is definitely FULL of grace. It's rare to find a venue that is beautiful AND genuinely cares for each couple. Another plus was that Andrew and I felt like we didn't need to decorate too much because the venue is so beautiful especially with all of the lights hanging up in and outside the barn. For the ceremony we built a cross and had mason jars with flowers down the isle. For the reception we had a PVC pipe photo booth and mainly just decorated the tables. You'll save money with this venue because it's so beautiful it doesn't need much to decorate it.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Amie T

We cannot put into words how amazing this venue is! Everyone we had contact with was an absolute pleasure! Joy was incredible!! The venue was everything we ever wanted and more. So beautiful and all of our guests loved it! We would pick Rustic Grace over and over again! Thank... Read More you all for making our day so amazing!

RGE-Chapel and Barn

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Emily R

We utilized both RGE's beautiful renovated red barn and their newly built chapel. Both locations were perfect! Antonia helped us in the days leading up and-more importantly-the day of. She was attentive, incredibly helpful, and always quick to respond to emails. While the... Read More services provided were beyond exceptional, the location is what we were there for. It was the perfect size for our party and the ambiance was warm and inviting on our drizzly November evening. The buildings have so much personality and work perfectly for any kind of wedding you'd want, whether it is laid back or high-falootin'! While we ended up having our ceremony in the chapel, we definitely toyed with the idea of having it outside with the longhorn as a witness! It's such a versatile venue with wonderful staff in close proximity to the metroplex without all of the hustle and bustle. Do not overlook Rustic Grace Estate when choosing the location for your event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Brett G

So glad I chose rustic grace!! The girls are amazing and always willing to help and communicate with you. I like that when you book your wedding with them they let you come visit as much as you want and you get to use the bridal room and venue for bridal pics. I can not thank... Read More them enough for helping make my wedding amazing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

I cannot say enough about this beautiful venue. From the moment that we chose to book our wedding at Rustic Grace the entire staff made sure to go out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed up until our big day! Joy and Toni were such a pleasure to work with. They... Read More answered our questions, addressed our concerns, and made sure that everything went so smoothly. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Our guests had a blast and kept mentioning how stunning the property was! And the chapel...there aren't words! Thank you guys for helping make our wedding day so special! We couldn't have picked a better place!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Robin M

My daughter got married at Rustic Grace in July and it was magical! My daughter was so happy and our family loved it. The venue is simply breathtaking. Joy and Toni were so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. I could not have asked for a better experience... Read More for my daughter and her husband. I highly recommend this wonderful venue!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Erin M

I had the most wonderful experience at Rustic Grace! From the day we first visited until our send off on the big day it was magical. Not only is it a truly beautiful venue but the staff and vendors were amazing! Toni and Joy were incredibly kind and helpful through the whole... Read More process. As someone who didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding they helped me every step of the way and were always available for any questions I had. My guests loved it, my parents loved it, we loved it! If I could give them 10 stars I would! Our wedding day was everything we could have hoped for and more! Thank you for making our day such a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Amy S

I attended the Camuso/ Middleton wedding here this past April and it was absolutely beautiful! The chapel is just stunning and the beautiful old barn made such a great reception venue. I was impressed with how clean and well maintained the entire facility was and the staff I... Read More encountered were so pleasant and professional. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Cecilia K

I got married at Rustic Grace, and my overall experience couldn't have been better. I'm so glad that we choose this venue. Joy and Antoina (I believe that was her name) were wonderful to work with. They were both so helpful in answering all my questions and definitely helped me... Read More in anything I needed every time I called. I couldn't recommend this place more! Overall, I highly recommend this place. Compared to other venues, RG is reasonable priced and you are not sacrificing any of the wonderful features. My wedding day was beautiful, and I'm so thankful for everyone at RG that helped me put it together.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Abbey B

Our experience with Rustic Grace was far better than we could’ve ever dreamed!! It is a beautiful venue with fantastic owners and Joy the venue manager is the absolute sweetest! She worked so hard to ensure that everything on our wedding day went smoothly and we were... Read More comfortable. She even helped bustle my dress with my mom since it poured rain all day. Don’t worry about the AC in the Texas heat—we cranked it down for the entire day and it was comfortably cold in the venue—even being in a hot wedding dress. Every aspect of this venue is well thought out, and allows for a beautiful wedding!! We are so thankful for such a great experience and know you will love it too!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jen R

My husband and I had our wedding at the Rustic Grace Estate on 5-11-17. We loved everything about the venue. Initially, I wanted a destination wedding on the beach. I started looking around locally and that's when I found Rustic Grace on the knot. The pictures of the chapel and... Read More barn sold me and I no longer wanted a beach wedding. The property is beautiful! Very rustic and country. The chapel is gorgeous, you will barely need any decor for the chapel. All my guests loved the venue, especially seeing the lorn horns on the property. The Rustic Grace answers your emails within a timely manner and will always work with any of your concerns. Joy was great to work with. They will allow you to have a 2-hour photo shoot before your wedding. My husband and I did our photo-shoot a couple days before the wedding. We had our first look 2 days before and were able to get a ton of pictures done. This way on the day of the wedding, we were able to enjoy our time with our family and friends. I can't say enough about the Rustic Grace Estate. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a rustic/ country wedding.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Whitney R

Absolutely perfect venue for an elegant yet rustic wedding! Kevin and I had an absolutely amazing time at our wedding. The bridal suite is a great size - we had a makeup artist, hair stylist, myself, my mom, and my 6 bridesmaids all in there comfortably with a full bathroom.... Read More Kevin and his 6 groomsmen and 2 users as well has both of our fathers got changed in the groom's room. The staff is extremely helpful with planning as well as providing a preferred vendor's list which we planned almost our entire wedding from.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Deanna B

I can not express what a wonderful venue this is and how friendly the staff is. It truly made my wedding planning so much easier with how flexible they are with the vendors you can bring in and not having to use set vendors like most venues require.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Marcy M

Such a great venue. Antonia helped us with all of our questions. One part that sold us on this venue was that they only hold one wedding a day. You shouldn't spend your wedding day stressed about time. The only negative factor was the venue didn't allow candles as decorations... Read More and were restrictive on what you could do as you exit (no sparklers, no flowers, etc.)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katherine L

This was a wonderful spot to have our wedding. We both wanted a lovely outdoor fall wedding with seasonal decor and Rustic Grace fit the bill. A few notes: -They will put up a personalized sign with your name and wedding date that you get to take home. Not only was this a nice... Read More surprise, it fit perfectly with our decor. -They have several rules which they enforce strictly. No candles, no real flowers outside. The biggest hassle for us was no leaving items overnight. I understand why they do it, but it made coordinating our linen pickup more challenging. -The staff is a joy to work with and they quickly respond to emails. They definitely go the extra mile to make sure you have a special day. -The bride's suite may look small, but we had about 10 getting ready in there at one point with all our bags and had room to spare. Plus, there are plenty of outlets all over the room. -THEY HAVE AN INDOOR OPTION! This is what sold me on Rustic Grace. Though I had dreamed of an outdoor wedding, there's always a risk of inclement weather. Rustic Grace was the only venue I toured where you could seamlessly move your outdoor ceremony indoors if need be. I didn't have to use this option, but I'm so glad it was there. -We had about 110 attend and it seemed to be just the right amount. If you have 140 or more planning to attend, you should probably look for a larger space. Overall, I loved having my wedding here. The look of the barn is gorgeous (string lights, chandeliers, weathered wood) and fit perfectly with our desired scheme.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashleigh B

When I was looking into venue's I knew exactly what I wanted,and that was Rustic Grant Estate. Was absolutely everything I dreamed of for my special day,everyone was so wonderful ,and helpful . Katrina,and Antonia were such a blessing ,and a joy to work with. Rustic Grace... Read More Estates will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Emily R

The atmosphere is charming, and very well kept up with. Staff is helpful and kind. Just be warned. No sparklers, no candles, no real rose petals for flower girls, nothing set on the grass area (I wanted couches and a few farm tables on it.) a lot of rules. Ultimately made for a... Read More great day because they DON'T bend rules. The emails with reminders of the rules I found kinda annoying and not very festive. But, if you have a heads up...you will LOVE it. It really is a great setting.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Bailey B

I knew I wanted my wedding to be at Rustic Grace the moment I walked in the chapel during our tour. When I got to the barn, I was even more convinced it was the perfect venue for us! It made for a beautiful wedding, and a stress free planning process. Kevin, Katrina, and Antonia... Read More were all so friendly and helpful. I had so many guests gush over how beautiful the land and venue was! I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Lauren H

Our wedding day at Rustic Grace Estate was wonderful! Our experience with them was so seamless and they were helpful with any questions/concerns we had. Their staff is amazing to work with during the planning process and also the day-of! Also, their venue is absolutely... Read More beautiful! I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

As the mother of the bride and an event planner/decorator, I recommend Rustic Grace Estate as my top venue for a wedding in the DFW area. Our daughter's wedding was beautiful and everything she dreamed of! The grounds, chapel and barn were impeccable and above and beyond our... Read More expectations. Antonia's attention to detail and easy to work with personality made the wedding effortless for us. Carrie M.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Taylor H

Rustic Grace Estates was everything I dreamed of and so much more! I knew from the moment I saw that venue, it was the ONE. The chapel, barn, streaming lights, and gorgeous land can not be beat. The staff were incredibly friendly and helped create a no stress environment. Thank... Read More you RGE for making my dreams come true!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

My daughter's wedding was at Rustic Grace Estate a couple of weeks ago. There are no words to express how incredibly happy we are with our experience! The venue is absolutely beautiful and everyone could not have been more supportive and helpful. Katrina and Kevin helped us get... Read More the ball rolling with reserving this beautiful venue. We have worked with Toni on all of the preparation and planning leading up to the big day. She was always there for questions and to make sure we thought about everything from the ceremony through the reception. Joy has also been there as the day approached and for the rehearsal and of course the day of. Joy is a perfect name for her because she is certainly a joy to work with! We had a slight hiccup with the bartender. She immediately stepped in and resolved the problem. That was a huge stress relieve for us! I don't expect to have another wedding to plan, but I will definitely recommend Rustic Grace Estate to anyone that is!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Lindsey T

Rustic Grace was really easy to work with & didn't have required vendors you have to leverage so it helped to lower the cost of the wedding. Their chapel & well entire property is also so gorgeous! I did a lot of research on venues before deciding & Rustic Grace definitely gets... Read More you more bang for your buck!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Blair B

This venue was perfect!! The chapel is indescribably beautiful and the renovated barn is amazing! We have received so many complements on our venue selection. I would chose this venue every time. The barn is fully equipped for any weather condition and has plenty of space to... Read More dance while still being the right size for everyone in it to be able to see everything going on.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Renee M

Toni and Katrina are an absolute pleasure to work with. They seriously think of everything and have continuously helped me coordinate my big day!