Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

7539 Meadow Ln., Bellaire, MI (231) 350-7202

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Jennifer G

Ruthann did it again! Another beautiful and delicious cake. She also made wonderful chocolate mint truffles that we used for guest favors. You won’t regret going with Ruthann’s Gourmet Bakery for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Erin C

Ruthann is an absolute doll and joy to work with. We were served almond butter cream and lemon + raspberry cupcakes at our tasting. Both were so delicious I chose both for our wedding cake! The cake turned out beautiful and absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend... Read More Ruthann's services to anyone and make sure you stop at the bakery if you ever visit Bellaire!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Colleen D

Our wedding cake from Ruthann's was AMAZING - the best I've ever had. Chocolate hazelnut was to-die-for and the lemon raspberry (with fresh fruit!!) was spectacular as well. The cake was beautiful and Ruthie is a joy to work with. She's kind and accommodating and helped us... Read More figure out exactly what to order given our guest count and budget. We loved our cute state-of-Michigan themed cookie favors!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Evaristo R

I am a cake snob and my wife is a frosting snob. It took us a while to find a wedding cake that we were both happy with, but we finally found one that we were both excited about with Ruthie. Not only were her cakes and cookies amazing, but she was great to work with. Thanks... Read More Ruthie!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Michelle S

Ruthann's cakes are nothing like you've ever had!! She makes her own frosting and it's beyond amazing!! She is fun to work with and is very detailed oriented!! Our cake and cupcakes for our wedding were perfect!! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any occasion!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Mallory M

Absolutely amazing!!!! Ruthie is unbelievable and her cakes are not only beautiful, but taste like heaven! I am so happy and our guests were raving about her!!!!! Thanks Ruthie!!!!