Relax, live the moment, love the memories!

Weddings can be stressful, but they don't have to be. Sure little bumps occur, but overall the day should be a celebration filled with happiness, discovery, and energy. I make sure it all gets captured so you can relive the tears, the laughter, and the quiet moments. I was born and marinated in the culture of New Orleans, Louisiana. My hometown knows celebration and relaxation well. You don't get the nickname Big Easy for being uptight! Seeking new adventures and higher ground, my family and I moved to Knoxville in 2017. I'll always have a little bit of home in my heart and I want to share that with you. So tell the family to put the phones away, pick up a drink, and enjoy the night together--I got you covered! Let the good times roll and the memories last forever!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Knoxville, TN Knoxville and Surrounding Areas (504) 343-0682
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Joey Y

I wish I could give a ten-star rating because Ryan deserves it! He was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. I have friends who've gotten married and didn't see even an update from their photographer for months -- Ryan got our photos to us in DAYS! We... Read More are so pleased with our proofs, we'll have a tough time trying to decide on the ones for our album! He got to our site early, he stayed on top of our list of requested photos, and he rolled with every curve ball that was thrown his way. He came highly recommended and I am glad to highly recommend him to others!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Jennifer A

Ryan did an amazing job with our engagement pictures! I usually don't enjoy having my picture taken but Ryan made my husband and I completely comfortable and we enjoyed our session very much. He managed to capture our personalities perfectly. Ryan was completely professional and... Read More worked with what we wanted and our photos came out beautifully. He is incredibly talented! I can't recommend Ryan Martin enough!!!

Ryan H. Martin

Ryan H. Martin was born in New Orleans, Louisiana--a city known for celebration, food, and family. It's like living in the middle of a perpetual wedding reception! He worked very briefly in the film industry, followed by a few years as a photographer for Lockheed Martin Space Systems. In 2009, he started shooting weddings for Studio Tran Photography in New Orleans, Louisiana. In the summer of 2017, seeking new sights, cooler weather, and higher ground, Ryan moved with his family to Knoxville. He loves great light, cooking, comics, and drinks with friends and family.