Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Erika C

Ryan was so easy to work with and did such an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. He took our ideas and ran with them to make playlists to perfectly captured the feel we wanted. He was also extremely flexible and helped ensure that we didn't miss any of our special... Read More evening songs. There was never a lull or downtime when it came to the music for the evening. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Thank you so much Ryan!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jessica S

Our wedding day was absolutely flawless. I had high expectations for a DJ and Ryan absolutely went above and beyond my expectations. He was so easy to work with, emails were always replied to in a timely manner and phone calls were so easy to set up. We had some specific... Read More points throughout the day that certain songs were to play and he didn't miss a beat. I would absolutely recommend Ryan as a DJ for any wedding. If you're in the search for a DJ that is responsive to your questions, discreet during the event (not on the microphone all evening) and can follow a timeline to the T, Ryan is perfect. Thank you again for an amazing evening of dancing and fun!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lauren K

Ryan did an incredible job!! He was very easy to work with, thorough and super fun! He played all the songs on our "must play list" and mixed up the songs throughout the night. Our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT!! People are still telling us what an incredible time dancing... Read More they had at our 4/29 wedding!! If you're in need of a DJ-Ryan Smith is your day!! He's amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Simone S

Ryan did a wonderful job as DJ at our wedding. He read the crowd and mixed songs very well and also played all the songs we requested! He is also extremely easy to work with, timely, and prompt. Would highly recommend! Thanks Ryan!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Andrea F

Ryan did an amazing job at our wedding and is a large part of why our friends still rave about our reception! Ryan's was very thorough in the planning process and was able to make the perfect playlist based off of our tastes. During the reception, Ryan kept the dance floor... Read More packed with great music and an awesome light set up. I can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jess S

Ryan did an awesome job. He kept the dance floor full all night. He played every single song we requested by name. We trusted him to make most of the song choices, though, because he knows what really works. He discussed the type of mood we wanted for each part of the night... Read More and then delivered. We asked him for some unusual things (the bride and her father were secretly planning to sing instead of dance, the groom was secretly planning to serenade the bride, we wanted him to distribute glow sticks late in the reception, etc) and each time we was 100% accommodating. He supplied the extra mics and boom stand. He met with us as a couple to discuss our plans and desires and met with the bride and groom on several occasions in person to prepare for the surprises. He also graciously kept our secrets from each other. He was the epitome of responsive and professional. For the product he delivered, we really feel he was a bargain. Thank you, Ryan, for helping us have the night and the party we had envisioned!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katherine C

Our wedding day was *perfect* and Ryan is a large reason why! He played the music for our ceremony and our reception. We only had 100 guests at our wedding so I felt a little nervous hoping that people would want to dance and hoping that everyone had a good time. Despite our... Read More smaller sized wedding, our dance floor was constantly packed! Ryan has an exceptional ability to anticipate what will work for your event by taking the event space, the guests, and your musical taste into consideration. I had some songs in mind and Ryan helped me to fill in the gaps for wedding events (like cake cutting, etc.) that I had not thought to select a song for. Ryan set up all the equipment that we needed for both the ceremony and reception. We did not have to worry about anything! We got so many complements from our guests about what a great time they had dancing at our wedding and how fantastic they thought our DJ was. If you are in need of a DJ, I can save you some time by telling you- look no further- Ryan is the guy you want!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lauren P

We had the pleasure of working with Ryan at our 10.29 wedding, and it was one of the best parts of our day!! We received SO many compliments from our guests on our music, both for the ceremony and reception. After meeting with Ryan only once, he was able to get a read on our... Read More style of music and even provided great recommendations. He also was great about keeping the evening moving and politely managing requests from the crowd. I would highly recommend Ryan to any couple looking for a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Rebecca F

Ryan did an absolute amazing job at our wedding! We didn't have to say much and he was able to be exactly the kind of DJ we were looking for! I would highly recommend Ryan for any DJ needs!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alyssa B

Working with Ryan was the easiest part of our wedding process! He is very professional and responds in a timely manner. He helped my husband and I pick out the perfect songs for our ceremony and reception. If there was a song that I wanted to hear, Ryan would send me exactly... Read More what I needed. My husband and I have completely different tastes in music, so we had to find a balance of all genres. This also pleased our guests and kept the dance floor full all night. Thank you, Ryan, for making our wedding one of the most memorable nights of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Tara A

We absolutely loved Ryan! Before the wedding, we contacted almost every single day as he sent songs to us that we had picked out to be sure they were perfect, to make sure he had our timeline and everything I wanted just right. Thank you so much Ryan! You made our night... Read More absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Kelly B

Ryan was absolutely fantastic and so easy to work with!! We can't thank him enough for helping to make our day so special. We had a couple of customized requests that he not only agreed to, but completely followed through on. He helped us to create our first dance song (a custom... Read More 'mix'), which he tweaked with us until it was perfect. He was so flexible leading up to the event, was very thorough with understanding the timeline leading into the event, and rolled with everything so smoothly the day of. We received so many compliments on the music (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) and it was an overall great party- we wished it didn't have to end! We definitely recommend the lights that Ryan provides, they really added to the ambiance. We highly recommend Ryan and we hope you enjoy your experience, too!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Melanie W

From the first moment, my fiancee and I met with Ryan, we knew that he would be the perfect one to DJ our wedding. He was very flexible and accommodating when setting up appointments to meet him and was very thorough with the information that was needed to make the day seem... Read More flawless! He took music suggestions from us, and turned the playlist of tunes into one that flowed and kept the guests entertained all night. I would highly recommend Ryan to any future brides! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Nicole T

Ryan did an amazing job at our 10/31/15 wedding. He was extremely easy to work with and followed through on everything we discussed prior to the event. Many of our guests complimented us on how fun the 'dance party' was at our reception - exactly what we wanted!!

LOVED HIM!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Paige J

Ryan Smith was recommended to us by another DJ that we originally tried to book but was not free. I couldn't be happier that he was referred to us as I don't think that any other DJ could've provided the type of party that he put on! He was extremely down to earth and played the... Read More songs we liked to hear and surprised us with songs that we didn't expect to be played but had the entire wedding singing and dancing instantly! Ryan provided us with the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was the entire package! He was extremely accountable and responded to all our requests within hours up to the day of the wedding. I wouldn't go with any other DJ after using Ryan.

Wonderful DJ!

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Lauren P

Selecting Ryan Smith to be the DJ at our wedding was a crucial part of turning our wedding into a truly perfect evening. Throughout the entire process he proved himself to be an absolute professional and a truly great person. He was helpful throughout the entire planning... Read More process, always available promptly by email, and quick to offer great musical advice for our ceremony. Our wedding ceremony and reception went perfectly and Ryan’s efforts had a lot to do with that. We received countless comments about our DJ and we had a jam packed dance floor all the way to the end of the reception. We are extremely happy with our decision to work with Ryan and we would highly recommend him to everyone!

Don't Hesitate

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 M S

We contracted with Ryan for our daughter's May, 2014 wedding reception at Bryn Du Mansion. He was wonderful. The reception was held both inside and outdoors and the music was everywhere. He is very easy to work with and always accommodating. He is a particular favorite of the... Read More staff at Bryn Du. The playlist was spot on, he incorporated requests and when the timeline got a little sideways he just rolled with it. Ryan and the music he provided was one thing I didn't have to worry about. Because he is so good and so popular, book him early.

Excellent Responsivness

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Jessica N

Ryan was amazing to work with before and during the wedding. We communicated through phone and e-mail in a very efficient timely manner. He also sent us the songs we requested for review to make sure they were correct. I would love to work with him again for a different occasion... Read More and would highly recommend him to other brides.

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 alyssa h

Ryan was great! He helped us with the order of the reception, which was very helpful because we did not have a wedding planner. He was also so quick about responding to emails or anything that we needed help with. I would definitely recommend Ryan Smith!

Great fun and extremely professional

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Whitney S

We can't say enough good things about DJ Ryan Smith! We used him due to recommendations from friends and were very pleased with him! We've been to other weddings that he's DJed at and had a great time and he delivered at our wedding as well. He is extremely easy to work with and... Read More helped guide us through the whole process. He helped direct the entire reception and kept the night going smoothly.

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Elizabeth F

Ryan provided the sound and music for both our ceremony and reception and for less than other DJs prices. He responded to our emails in a prompt courteous manner,and even made great song suggestions when we needed some inspiration. He met with us before the wedding to get our... Read More song selections and contacted us a few days later to make sure we didn't have any changes. He was an amazing vendor to work with, and we highly recommend.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Cathy R

Ryan was great. He did the music for our ceremony, reception and cocktail hour, all for less than what many other DJ's were charging. He also provided lighting for our reception. Although we knew most of the songs we wanted to have played (or not played), Ryan provided really... Read More helpful suggestions. Thank you so much Ryan for making our day Amazing!

book him

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Stacey H

Ryan Smith was definitely worth what we paid for him. I still have people telling me how much fun they had at the wedding. My sister is engaged and was thinking of doing a destination wedding but has now decided she needs to have a traditional wedding. She said one of the things... Read More that has changed her mind was she loved the club atmosphere outside at night at the wedding. She said she had never had so much fun because typically she is indoors in a banquet hall with a cheesy dj...but she said ours was awesome. So she decided she needed to have a traditional wedding and not destination basically because our dj was great.

A+ DJ

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Reva A

Ryan was a fantastic dj for us, start to finish. He handled the cocktail hour music and the reception music, with set-ups in two separate rooms. He also has his own lighting system for the dance floor, which made it feel like such a fun party. It was really important to us... Read More that people dance the whole time, and he did a great job of mixing his sets so that we really did keep people on the dance floor. We gave him a long list of requested songs and he wove in similar songs with those to create a really fun playlist. He was very unobtrusive and very professional the whole night, and was really easy to work with before the event. He's perhaps a little more expensive than some DJs, but it is absolutely worth every penny!

Professional to work with

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Linda V

Ryan was great to work with and the reception went exactly according to plan! I would definately recommend working with him.