Sacred Mountain Julian

Julian, CA

Sacred Mountain Julian

Host your Destination Wedding outdoor for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception on our Sacred Mountain. Our Retreat is a discreet residential property that will host your intimate wedding up to 50 guests. The Retreat offers various sites from the European Pergola, Old Rustic Barn, Secret Garden, Main Deck, Pool, and stunning views. Our Private Ranch is for larger weddings up to 150 guests with three distinct ceremony and reception sites. This Ranch offers the Sunset Plateau, Wedding Meadow, Meadow Courtyard, and the Meadow Lounge. Both ranches give you the opportunity to rent a private mountain in Southern California – seemingly worlds away, yet just a half-mile from the quaint historical town of Julian.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue, Mountain

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

Julian California, Julian, CA (858) 793-8900
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Margie A

Sacred Mountain is a beautiful venue and did everything to make my daughter's wedding weekend a triumphant success! They bent over backwards, made concessions, talked to neighbors to get approval for a larger event size, and went out of their way to do things that were out of... Read More the norm. Suffice it to say, they all went above and beyond. They also hired extra staff members to help us. They were wonderful! All of the staff we met and dealt with throughout our experience at the Sacred Mountain Retreat were helpful, courteous, and made the whole process fun! They were extremely responsive, generous, caring and a dream to work with.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 m F

Having my wedding at Sacred Mountain was perfect to say the least! From the incredible on point staff, and AMAZING owner we had the wedding day of our dreams. Everyone of the staff and the owner herself jumped in to make my day the best and it truly was. The Sacred Mountain... Read More team is very detail oriented and cares for accommodation of your guests to the decor details at your reception. Not only was the wedding day magical but planning your wedding at Sacred Mountain was truly a sweet and memorable experience along the way! The pictures and memories made there with family and friends are truly one of a kind.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica R

The venue was spectacular!! Words can not even decribe honestly! Melanie and Marti were so kind. They helped us and everything so easy!! We hope We can book this property just for fun and truly enjoy all there is to offer!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lynne C

Our wedding was beyond what I could have imagined, in large part due to the beauty & magical feeling of Sacred Mountain Julian. From the moment we entered the courtyard during our initial site visit, I was sold & it just got better and better! Not only was it a beautiful setting... Read More for a wedding, but being able to host our family on the property for the weekend took it to another level-many memories & much bonding made. We are so appreciative of Marti for opening her home so others can share in the experience of being at SMJ. Plus, her team is just awesome-shout out to Megan, Melanie & Daniel for taking care of our needs. SMJ will forever have a special place in our hearts. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Maleeka M

The word I kept hearing from my guests after the wedding was "magical" and I think it was largely due to the setting -- Sacred Mountain Ranch. I can't thank Marti, Melanie, Megan, and the staff enough for being so accommodating, flexible, generous, and responsive throughout the... Read More months leading up to the wedding and on the actual day. They truly made the venue perfect. This is the wedding venue every bride dreams about!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Brittney L

I was able to get married at Sacred Mountain in March and it was nothing but a dream and so perfect. Marti and her team go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. The venue itself is magical and nothing you've ever seen before. If you are looking for a rustic wedding... Read More feel you've got it at this place!! I totally recommend this venue and the team!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Katelyn R

We had our wedding here last year and it is literally a dream come true! The most spectatular,romantic place ever! We rented it out for the weekend and had our wedding party also join us, it was a weekend event! San Diego has endless wedding venues but none of them can compare... Read More to the experience you'll have here! Marti is amazing and very fast to respond and does so much to accomidate all of your needs. It is just a magical place and we will DEFINITELY be back for visits!!!