Sadie’s Couture Floral & Event Styling

Minneapolis, MN

Sadie’s Couture Floral & Event Styling

We are a full service couture floral and event styling boutique located in Minneapolis. We are passionate about our work and creating beauty in every event we touch.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

2400 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN (651) 707-7689
INSTAGRAM

Great for overal decor

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Sara M

I got married in February, so we did not use a lot of flowers. We only had flowers for our attendants and special guest, none for decoration. Sadie's was able to provide all of the candles, vases and other decor we used at a great price. The flowere that we did have were... Read More beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. They really made my vision come to life.

An Elegant and Unforgettable Atmosphere

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 Anna

The moment we stepped into Melissa's "office"/warehouse, my mom and I were immediately drawn to her vibrant flowers, her sparkly vases, and her personality. Melissa did an incredible job of taking our ideas, making suggestions based upon her vast knowledge, experience and... Read More skills, and most notably, tying everything together to create an unforgettable look at our venue, the Carlson Towers Rotunda. Having all of Melissa's props- vases, votives, urns, ribbons, pedestals- at our disposal, we were able to envision just how the Rotunda would look without having to find and buy our centerpieces ourselves (and then try to figure out what to do with them after the wedding!). The end product was just what we were looking for- an elegant look with pops of (carefully placed) color throughout our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and altar pieces. Thanks, Melissa (and all of your amazing staff) for giving our wedding day such a memorable look and feel.

Great Ideas, Great Value

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Jen C

I really enjoyed working with Melissa from Sadie's. She had great ideas and recommendations for how I could achieve the look I wanted with my budget. I was so excited to see my flowers on my wedding day and I was extremely impressed with how they came out. We received so many... Read More compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! Service - Our flowers were delivered to our venue and Melissa was there personally to set it up and flip the room after the ceremony. Her instincts were great - I didn't have to worry that something was out of place and her improvisation was wonderful (she made dual use of our centerpieces in the ceremony to make it more colorful!) Quality and Value - With Melissa's guidance we were able to pick out some non-traditional and seasonal flowers which looked amazing and expensive. The assortment of vases and other centerpieces was huge benefit of working with Sadie's. I would definitely recommend Sadie's for any bride and I would use them again in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Courtney T

Averil from Sadie's Floral Couture was fabulous. We met with her a couple of times before the wedding and she was the furthest thing from pushy, caring only about our vision for the day and respecting our budget. She was very practical and gave us great advice for things to... Read More consider. On the day of, she and her team did the most marvelous job. Everything looked perfect. She took our vision and executed it unbelievably, far better than I could have imagined as I didn't know enough about such things to be very prescriptive. For pricing, I had my mom run the numbers by a friend who is a florist and she said they were very reasonable. On all accounts we were delighted with Sadie's and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Annie T

Melissa was FANTASTIC to work with- we could NOT have been any happier with the flowers!!! She completely understood my vision and made it come to life with her flower choices, arrangements, bouquets, and all of the votives/ geometric lanterns, modern vases, and elegantly draped... Read More greenery. She has a huge number of vases/votives/lanterns you can choose from- so whatever your aesthetic is, she can make sure she has something that will fit perfectly into your vision. She has great ideas, and knew how to perfectly execute what I wanted. I highly recommend Sadies!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Emily O

Compliments abounded from our guests about our AMAZING flowers from Sadie's!! They smelled and looked fantastic and were arranged so perfectly. I appreciated working with Melissa on the planning process from start to finish. Would recommend you to anyone! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Rachel G

Look no further for your florist. This place does amazing work and can work with any budget. The flowers we had for our wedding went so far above my expectations that I couldn't stop looking at them and was sad I couldn't enjoy my bouquet longer due to our honeymoon. I sent it... Read More with my mom to enjoy at least! I wish I had pictures to post with this review because even the staff at the venue of our wedding was in amazement at how beautiful our flowers and especially the flower arch we had done was. I got an email from our wedding coordinator where she admitted to me that their staff were sneaking photos because they loved the flowers so much.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Caitlin N

Melissa was so helpful when it came to decor for our wedding. Once we started talking, she knew exactly the look I was going for and had great ideas/recommendations for how I could achieve the look within my budget. I would have been lost with her. Her and her team did an... Read More amazing job with our wedding - especially the center-pieces for our head table. Everything was perfect. Melissa is excellent at what she does, I highly recommend her - she is truly the best.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Rachel J

I highly recommend Melissa and her team at Sadie's Floral. We used Sadie's for our wedding flowers, bouquet, table centerpieces and other decor. We wanted a full service florist and design team and that's what we got. Melissa ran with the design after our meetings and produced... Read More beautiful floral arrangements and decor and met me within our budget. The flowers were stunning! Sadie's has so much to offer in terms of other decor as well, candles and vases, etc for rent. I believe they can do it all! Their team handled all set up and tear down. It was so easy! Exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Brooke K

Melissa truly is the best when it comes to wedding flowers. I walked into her studio overwhelmed with ideas and she took my vision and created the most beautiful arrangements. She was extremely easy to work with and respectful of our budget. Melissa made me feel so special as... Read More a bride throughout this entire process. I am really grateful to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Heather M

Melissa at Sadie's floral was easy and laid back to work with - very professional quote and able to work creatively and offered ways to keep the prices reasonable - which they were. Also, they were flexible when we had changes to our order close to the wedding. Delivery was as... Read More expected - no hiccups in the prcoess! I loved my bridal bouquet with jewels in it! I would highly recommend partnering with this florist.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Brittany L

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Sadie's Floral! Melissa was an absolute joy to work with and listened to my every question and concern with a smile on her face and an understanding that I greatly appreciated. I was a bit overwhelmed with deciding on... Read More flowers and after meeting her I knew immediately that she was a perfect match for our wedding. She listened to and heeded every budget concern and even came up with suggestions to help me accomplish our look without breaking the bank. Our centerpieces were simply stunning and something for which we repeatedly receive compliments even months after the wedding. Melissa completely understood the look that I was going for and sketched out ideas as we were talking to discuss plans and to establish a proposal. She was phenomenal to work with and I cannot sing her praises enough! Everything was beautiful and exactly as I imagined and dreamed it. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Nicole L

SPECTACULAR! I worked with Melissa from Sadie's for the flowers for my New Year's Eve wedding. These flowers were so much better than I could possibly have imagined. I was in awe when I saw the table arrangements but actually started crying when I saw the large arrangements... Read More because they were the most beautiful flowers I'd ever seen. Melissa was very easy to communicate with and had a super fun, energetic, organized personality that I loved working with. She even worked really well with my budget, which was reasonable but not anything extravagant, and was able to give me the beautiful, fairy-tale of a wedding I dreamed of. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Sarah D

If you are looking for a florist in the Twin Cities, go straight to Sadie's Floral and don't look back! Melissa was so fun and easy to work with, was careful with our budget, and knew exactly the look I was going for once we started talking. After we set our initial plan there... Read More were a few changes (Mom wanted more large flower arrangements, table shapes and layout were totally changing) and Melissa was able to adjust with no problem at all. Sadies Floral is reliable, creative and well worth the investment, whatever you're able to afford. I am so happy that we got to work with them!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Hannah W

Melissa at Sadie's was the first vendor I met with after my fiancé and I got engaged. I was struggling with a vision at the time and she took on our huge wedding and pulled together a great design concept. From that first meeting to the day of our wedding, Sadie's was extremely... Read More easy to work with and the designs you will get from them are incredible!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jessica H

Melissa at Sadie's was amazing! We had ideas but not a clear vision on what our day would look like until we met with her. She created a beautiful plan that we loved! She was not pushy and there a few times that she suggested that we do not add flowers (ie the church since it... Read More was such a large space and boutonnieres for the guys since it is becoming a more dated look). We really appreciated her honesty. She also was very knowledgeable and was familiar with both the church and our reception venue. The price was within our budget and we were blown away with how everything turned out the day of. Her and her team do an amazing job. We could not have been any happier and received many compliments from our guests. I would recommend her 100 times over.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Danielle B

Melissa has been beyond amazing to work with! She has answered all questions and kept up to date with my pinterest board. She even help combine my mother's and my style, which is very different! Everything she has done has been beautiful and within our budget we have given... Read More her. I can't recommend her enough :)

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Emily S

Wow, just wow! Melissa totally made our wedding day 100 times more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed off. With only a couple of meetings, she nailed the vision that I had been dreaming about for the bouquets. Sadie's unique space is in an old warehouse building with other... Read More creative studios; which made the experience of planning with her more special. I am thankful for her attention to detail and the fact that she hand delivered the flowers the morning of my wedding. I was getting my hair fixed while she arrived and I couldn't help but to let out a squeal (or two) of excitement! They were unbelievable!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Brenna R

Our flowers, ceremony and reception decor was stunning!! We enjoyed working with Sadie's in the weeks leading up to our wedding and the flowers and decor of our wedding day couldn't have turned out better, just beautiful! Melissa listened to what "look" what we wanted and... Read More through her creativity brought it to life...thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Max M

Melissa and her team were so wonderful to work with, and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We live in San Francisco and got married in Minneapolis, so had to do the majority of our planning over email and phone calls. I sent Melissa a few photos I'd pinned, and she turned... Read More them into florals for our venue that were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! You cannot go wrong if you work with Sadie's Couture Floral & Event Styling!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Emily P

I loved working with Melissa at Sadie's for my Oct. 15 wedding. With a lot of people doing DIY flowers these days I am SO beyond happy that we decided to go the professional route. She was such a calming force through planning. Every time we left a meeting with her my mom and I... Read More both looked at each other and were like yep, she knows what to do. We are both not the most creative minds, so working with someone who really took charge with our vision was important to us. I was going for a romantic, glam look and she executed it perfectly. Walking into my venue the morning of the wedding I was almost in tears with how beautiful things were coming together. And the feeling of not having to worry about the flowers or the room getting set up was an absolute relief. We got so many compliments on our centerpieces, bouquets and overall floral colors. I would recommend Sadie's Couture Floral to anyone looking for beautiful wedding day florals.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Courtney J

I am so happy that we decided to work with Sadie's for our wedding! Melissa is simply AMAZING! She is so friendly and could not possibly be more knowledgeable about anything and everything you'd want to know regarding floral and decor for your wedding! Within minutes of our... Read More first meeting, I felt like she knew me and my personal style so well- all of her recommendations and ideas were exactly what I was picturing and hoping for! My experience was outstanding and everything turned out to be SO beautiful on our wedding day. I would highly recommend working with Melissa- she is truly an expert and you will be so happy you chose Sadie's!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kathryn L

We used Sadie's floral only for the wedding party's flowers. She was so supportive of any choices that we made and the bouquets were exactly what I wanted them to be. The flowers were so beautiful and you know what you are going to get thanks to their great planning method.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christine D

Wow! Melissa is so creative and her designs are beautiful! My advice would be to let her take the reigns and design your venue with her beautiful pieces and creative eye! I cannot praise her enough!!! She made my Wedding perfect! Thank you Melissa and everyone with Sadies!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sam S

My experience with Sadie's was wonderful. Melissa was so warm and knowledgeable. She really tapped into my style and energy and had great insight into my vision. She made suggestions but did not pressure and was really open to suggestions and ideas. I felt totally at ease with... Read More her and really trusted her and her team. Our flowers were exceptional. My bridal bouquet was exquisite and my bridesmaids looked amazing. I asked for unique boutonnieres and Sadie's delivered. The staff set up and broke down our table decor and even corralled the items that I purchased so we could pick them up after the wedding day. I didn't have to worry about anything. If you are looking for a wedding florist that is unique and high quality, while still working with you on a budget, I highly recommend Sadie's!