(32)

Tucson, AZ

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Saguaro Buttes offers an all inclusive, elegant wedding and reception venue nestled against the world famous Saguaro National Monument. Our newly constructed air conditioned banquet room has 360 degree views, which offers multiple opportunities for your romantic sunset pictures.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Bow2010

5825 S. Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ

Saguaro Buttes is Great!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Jamie W

From the initial tour of the facility to our actual wedding date, the staff at Saguaro Buttes was warm and friendly. They worked hard to meet our needs and walked us through the entire wedding process. We loved their DJ, Rashid. He was funny, quick on his feet and excellent at his musical selections for our audience! The grounds are absolutely lovely and the food was very tasty. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone having a large party and/or wedding.

We had the best experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Stefanie M

The staff made the wedding process as stress-free as possible and were extremely helpful every step of the way.

A Night the Salgado Couple Will Never Forget!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Lisa V

My wedding day, night is a moment I will never forget. Paster Dave made my service beautiful, funny, and memorable with every detail from the moment I caught eye of my husband, to when he proposed, to setting the scene of our first tour at the Buttes to all the bible passages to just a beautiful service. Saguaro Buttes is beautiful and romantic. The true beauty of the desert during the day and the lights at night and sounds the place to the amazing monsoon sunset that evening it was just breath taking and not to forget a never invited guest a rattle snake. D.J Rashid set the theme of the whole evening. he is amazing and we loved his energy and enthusiasm. We had the fajita mexican buffet it was delicious. The whole room set up for the bride to get ready and groom was perfect. Natalie, Cindy were very understanding and patient, everyone else who helped made my wedding night the most amazing day of my life. If I had to say one thing they need to work on in the future would be during the heat or monsoon season and the bridal party wanted butter cream cake and 100 cupcakes that the venue temperature be set to the appropriate settings and not placed in front of the sun and the window opened near it! I have to say this is the place to marry or just throw a fun party check them out you will be happy you did.

12.13.14 Wedding 100% Stressfree:)

Reviewed on 3/05/2015

Our Wedding was Beautiful & stressfree.The Pastor's Dave & Cindy are the owners they are amazing at what they do & they truly love what they do.From the Moment we chose them for our wedding venue the preperations were completly stressfree & Our wedding was Beautiful and relaxing we didnt need to worry about anything at all.Our out of State guest Loved the Beautiful Views, they said they were Breathtaking. Im always sharing with my Co-workers if i can do it all over again i would atleast once a year:) They even provide you with Pre-marital Classes which are highly recommended. Sincerly MR&MRS Mauricio&Jessica Gutierrez Chavez God Bless You and Your Marriage Until Death Do Us Part.

Amazing but avoid the 2k concierge package!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Kirstin S

The couple who runs this place was fantastic and you could tell that they really love what they do. Pastor Dave is the one who did our ceremony and he was light hearted, and customized the ceremony to be completely "us." We got SO many compliments on it! The natural beauty of the area was a great backdrop and being in the middle of nowhere ensured privacy! It is very pricey but the food was amazing (we had the italian menu with lasagna and chicken fettucini.) They will offer you a $2000 "concierge" package which will include flowers, cake, and photographer. This is the only thing I could really downgrade them on and is why I can't give 5/5. I would suggest NOT purchasing this package because the florist and cake company they use are a pair of sisters who are complete idiots who messed up my flowers AND my cake and left us scrambling last minute to make fixes. The DJ who is included with this venue (Rashid) is AMAZING at keeping the reception rolling after the manager Cindy has left for the evening. The night manager also was helpful but Rashid really took over and wrangled everyone to the dance floor when they were congregating outside, and he kept things moving. He played amazing music and was very intuitive based on what we told him we liked. Overall this venue is amazing. Any bride who gets married here is guaranteed to feel like a queen. They will treat you well, cater to your needs, and do everything in their power to make your day special!

Saguaro buttes

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Kara N

My wedding was perfect! I honestly did not encounter one major problem with the service of Saguaro Buttes. The dj was not able to play our first dance song at first and was very apologetic. He worked diligently to get it to work after dinner instead of before dinner. That was the only problem we encountered, and it was promptly corrected! We got married on 12/20/14. We chose the gold package with the additional concierge package. Everything was exactly how I wanted it to be!

All around awesome!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Kimberly C

We got married at Saguaro Buttes in May 2014. Our out of state guests enjoyed the beautiful desert backdrop, and the ability to move around the property throughout the evening. From a wedding planning perspective, Cindy and Dave are awesome. They have taken the guess work out of planning weddings for their couples. They were respectful of our wishes (sometimes parents chime in a bit with conflicting thoughts!), always professional and prompt with communication and information requests. If we had to do it all over again, we would absolutely get married here again...hands down. Some out of state family members indicated concern when they saw the map, saying "it's so far out". Due to the large amount of out of state guests we arranged for coach transportation to and from the hotels with no issues or concerns. Overall, can't say enough about Cindy, Dave and their awesome team.

Perfect wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Caitlin S

My husband and I had a long engagement – about 2 years and we started searching for a venue over 18 months out. His parents live in the Phoenix area and wanted to be a part of searching for venues so I arranged about 5 appointments with various wedding venues around Tucson. Saguaro Buttes was the first we visited and it left a lasting impression with us – there was no doubt in my mind, my husband’s, my parents’, his parents’, etc. where we would get married. Since we knew we’d be moving out of Arizona after we were both done with grad school we wanted a venue that held all the beauty of the desert that we would miss --- Saguaro Buttes backs up to Saguaro National Monument East and you cannot ask for greater views of the southwest landscape! The staff at Saguaro Buttes was easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with. Their caterer was AMAZING and our guests thoroughly enjoyed all the appetizers during cocktail hour and the entrées. They allowed us to bring in our own desserts and pre-ceremony treats (Eegees!). With them you can completely customize your dream wedding! On the day off, the ceremony went off without a hitch. The staff was extremely professional and we never had to worry about a thing. DJ Rashid was energetic, fun and tailored our reception to what we wanted. We couldn’t have asked for a better, more perfect wedding day!

Beauty in the Desert

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Leanne S

This is a great venue with breathtaking views. One of the things I really liked about this venue is that there are no hidden costs or extra fees that you will have to pay. The staff were very helpful and attentive to my needs as a bride in the planning process and also for my big day. I would recommend Saguaro Buttes to any future couples for their big day.

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Krystel Q

I just got a wedding highlight video of my wedding last night and as I watch it, I am transported to that beautiful night I had a Saguaro Buttes! I had so many compliments on my wedding and the location was perfect! The gorgeous scenery, the details, the food, and the staff were all amazing and made my wedding a dream come true!

Love at the first sight!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Linda T

I just moved to Tucson and Desert is a new things for me, that's why we decided to have it as our wedding theme. Checked couple of venue, nothing was really impressed us, but the moment we drove through the Saguaro Buttes site, our breath was taking away, It was gorgeous and I am really sure my family (they are from out of country) will have a new experience with beautiful view like that. After talking with Cindy, we knew we want to get married here and decided to book our date. Cindy was really sweet, helpful when we got stuck on decision, patient even we changed the plan couple of times, care and very professional. You will get your email replied back on the same day you sent it out, that's how responsive they are. It was raining on the day but Cindy and the crew could handle everything. They had second or even third plan on every situation occurred. We also got Pastor Dave as our Officiant and no regret He is the best. From the counseling session to the day, He always could get the fun and happy moment around but maintain the sacred moment of the Ceremony itself. The value we paid is beyond on what we got. If I have a chance to celebrate anything again, I'd love to find a reason to celebrate it at Saguaro Buttes.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Brent H

Fantastic view, wonderful facility, great staff. Loved every aspect of the venue.

Can I do it Again??

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Natalie C

If I could get married all over again I would! Everything was perfect!!!!! Especially the staff!!!! Don't go anywhere else to have your wedding! =-)

Beautiful wedding

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Jessica O

My wedding was absolutely beautiful! The service provided was excellent. I really felt like everyone who works there went above and beyond to make my day extra special. Cindy and her girls were always responsive to my needs and walked me through the process every step of the way. I couldn't reccommend them highly enough!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 julia g

We had such a beautiful experience at Saguaro Buttes. The concierge service was fantastic. In one meeting we were able to meet the vendors, make decisions, and have the entire event planned. Cindy and the staff were so professional and accomodating. Pastor Dave officiated for us and we couldn't have been more pleased. He is engaging, funny, and very professional. We have received so many compliments on the entire event! Everyone involved and everyone that attended seemed very impressed. Thank you so much for making my day so memorable!

Best setting for a desert wedding!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Melissa G

We couldn't have asked for a better setting for our desert-themed wedding! Our outdoor ceremony overlooked Saguaro National Park, complete with towering saguaro cactuses and the beautiful desert landscape! The staff was more than helpful, very knowledgeable, and genuinely wanted to make sure that our special day was just that - special! I especially liked that we had a staff member specifically assigned to us during the entire event. It took a lot of the stress off. They made sure I always had a drink in my hand, brought us food from the buffet so we didn't have to get it ourselves, and made sure that we got to eat a piece of our own wedding cake (which I'm told a lot of couples are too busy on their wedding day to enjoy). Saguaro Buttes had reasonable price options and worked with us until all our questions were answered. I was not stressed out in the least on my wedding day because I was confident that SB took care of everything. They even allowed us to bring in Eegee's - if you're a Tucson local like me, Eegee's is near and dear to your heart. And it was a delightful addition to our hot, hot, hot summer wedding!

in love with this place

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Dyanna H

the moment my fiance and i showed up to tour saguaro buttes, the people were so welcoming, excited to see us and took the time to get to know and our story, which we didnt get from most other wedding site's. the feeling we got while we were there made us feel so happy and giddy we knew that it was the place. they make everything so easy and stress free. they are so easy to get ahold of and always available to answer questions quickly. they made my wedding day beyond perfect. everything looked amazing, there is nothing i would have changed. i just want to relive that day over and over again. pastor dave is the funniest, most down to earth person as well. this place includes everything and its such a great deal! we have already gotten so many compliments on our wedding and the venue itself!

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Monica W

great place to have a wedding/reception

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Stephanie B

Saguaro Buttes was amazing! They were very helpful through the entire process. They made the wedding day stress free and enjoyable! They have an amazing facility with beautiful scenery! I would highly recommend them!

Dream wedding

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Dayna S

I had the most magical wedding at saguaro buttes! The only downside is the venue is far! But we solved that problem with party buses. The staff was amazing and very helpful. The grounds are so beautiful especially for out of town guests'

Wedding

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 Kristin T

Saguaro Buttes was great. The venue had nice views and very comprehensive and structured staff. Amazing with details and my guest loved it. We had a night to remember. The only issues were our coordinator who we loved and the reason we went with Saguaro Buttes moved away. Also we requested a gluten free kids meal and my little cousin was served a regular plate. He became very ill. Overall a great experience I would recommend to all!

Best venue in Tucson

Reviewed on 3/15/2012 Lauren A

The people at Saguaro Buttes were amazing. They made sure that our wedding day was perfect. We were married last month and people still tell us how beautiful our wedding was and compliment the food and decor.

Beautiful but not

Reviewed on 1/31/2012 Yenniffer P

We visit this venue and was amazing how beautiful the desert looks from here but we didn't have a nice treat from the stuff. seems like they have too many weddings that they don't care about another one more.

Wedding

Reviewed on 1/25/2012 Jennifer W

Such a beautiful venue to get married at. Everyone is so nice and so helpful. They helped me every step of the way! I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with for my special day.

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 kaylee c

We LOVED Saguaro Buttes! With an all-inclusive package, the venue was perfect. The entire day ran very smoothly. Everything was detailed and time-lined. The planning was also great; they scheduled appointments and went over all of the details that we could possibly need to consider. The only thing we may ever complain about was that we made several trips out to the venue over the course of a year and never seemed to be remembered.

Send Email