Ballroom, Waterfront

E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

5825 S. Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ (520) 647-0994

Saguaro Buttes is Great!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Jamie W

From the initial tour of the facility to our actual wedding date, the staff at Saguaro Buttes was warm and friendly. They worked hard to meet our needs and walked us through the entire wedding process. We loved their DJ, Rashid. He was funny, quick on his feet and excellent... Read More at his musical selections for our audience! The grounds are absolutely lovely and the food was very tasty. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone having a large party and/or wedding.

We had the best experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Stefanie M

The staff made the wedding process as stress-free as possible and were extremely helpful every step of the way.

A Night the Salgado Couple Will Never Forget!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Lisa V

My wedding day, night is a moment I will never forget. Paster Dave made my service beautiful, funny, and memorable with every detail from the moment I caught eye of my husband, to when he proposed, to setting the scene of our first tour at the Buttes to all the bible passages to... Read More just a beautiful service. Saguaro Buttes is beautiful and romantic. The true beauty of the desert during the day and the lights at night and sounds the place to the amazing monsoon sunset that evening it was just breath taking and not to forget a never invited guest a rattle snake. D.J Rashid set the theme of the whole evening. he is amazing and we loved his energy and enthusiasm. We had the fajita mexican buffet it was delicious. The whole room set up for the bride to get ready and groom was perfect. Natalie, Cindy were very understanding and patient, everyone else who helped made my wedding night the most amazing day of my life. If I had to say one thing they need to work on in the future would be during the heat or monsoon season and the bridal party wanted butter cream cake and 100 cupcakes that the venue temperature be set to the appropriate settings and not placed in front of the sun and the window opened near it! I have to say this is the place to marry or just throw a fun party check them out you will be happy you did.

Reviewed on 4/21/2018 Sonia S

I loved our wedding so much, it was magical, in part because of the venue. However, I do have a few complaints—nothing that ruined the wedding at all, but...the biggest issue was that we wanted to have our own MC and DJ, friends of ours. They weren’t okay with that at first,... Read More then said it would be okay when we told them how important it was for us, but then during the wedding, both the MC & DJ later told us, their in-house MC tried to take over several times, getting on the mic to say corny things to the crowd, and trying to play certain songs that he thought would get them really going (ie Bruno Mars, who I really hate listening to). It was really disappointing that we thought our two friends would be able to manage our announcements and music on their own terms, while enjoying our wedding, but instead had to battle with this guy all night. I’m sure the in house MC is good for most people’s needs, but we are in our thirties and really didn’t want a stranger to be in charge, saying things like “everyone having fun tonight!?” And playing music we happen to not like...we even made a 13 hour playlist just to ensure no songs we didn’t like would get played. The other thing was there was green lighting on the catered buffet line, so guests didn’t know what the food was. Also my cousin asked if the pork was chicken, and the cater waiter said yes. She doesn’t eat pork. She ate pork for the first time in her life that night. Also a strange detail is the brides’ room doesn’t have a bathroom connected to it, and is just an empty room, while the grooms room has a bathroom, huge tv, video games, couch etc. seems like an oversight & kind of offensive, since the bride ends up spending more time in there and is trapped in there for hours if she is doing the traditional thing where the groom can’t see her in her dress. Besides those things it was a beautiful place, the park is gorgeous and our guests commented on how amazing it all was. I would highly recommend this place especially for the price, just wanted to mention the above since they were minorly upsetting issues that I hope aren’t repeated for anyone else.

Reviewed on 4/20/2018 Kelly A

Saguaro Buttes is seriously the best. Not only are the prices and views fantastic, but the owners are extremely friendly and helpful and the planning process was made so easy through them. Our guests raved at how beautiful and seamless our wedding was. I highly recommend Saguaro... Read More Buttes to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Jessica M

Couldnt have picked a better venue. Sunsets are out of this world and the venue and packages are perfecf.

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Felisha P

Saguaro Buttes was just wonderful! All the Staff, the DJ, the Bartender- Made our Special Day so enjoyable for us and all of our guests . Thank You to all that helped our night go so smooth, no mistakes and everything came out just beautiful! Could not have had my wedding at a... Read More better Venue!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Lisa L

Johnathan and I had a perfect wedding at Saguaro Buttes. Everything went off without a hitch, and the people who operate the place are simply delightful. Not only were they extremely accommodating (my old labrador was the ring bearer!), but they also have a facility that has... Read More EVERYTHING you could possibly want. They allowed us to bring in vendors of our choice, design the ceremony and reception exactly as we wished, and were professional, charming and personable. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has their special day coming up!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Amy A

My husband and I chose Saguaro Buttes for our venue for our Dec. 1, 2017 wedding, and we are so glad we did! The Saguaro Buttes team (Dave, Cindy, Sarah and the rest of the team) were so kind and accommodating from day one! Dave did a fantastic job giving us a tour of the... Read More venue the day we made our decision to have our wedding there. Sarah was our wedding coordinator and she was consistently patient, helpful, professional and kind to us during the whole wedding planning process. The venue itself along with the incredible views alone are a reason to pick this venue as your wedding site, but the great staff make it that much better. We also enjoyed the talent of the contracted vendors including Dominic Ortiz (photographer), BreeAnna Dunning (baker), Edge Catering, and Rashid (Disc Jockey). You all are so talented and I was so lucky to have you all involved in my wedding!!! Thank you to Saguaro Buttes for holding the wedding of my dreams!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Andrea P

The staff at Saguaro Buttes were wonderful to work with. They made our wedding night feel magical and easy to plan. They even stayed late on occasion for short meetings to accomodate our work schedules. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Parker D

Such a beautiful location and the team does great to keep your wedding day going on schedule and as you planned. We got one of the packages and we did the ceremony outside with the beautiful mountains of the Saguaro National Forest as our backdrop and the reception inside. They... Read More had so many options to choose from to set up the place to how you imagined. With different lanterns and other isle markers to help set up the outside to the colors of table cloths and napkins on the inside. Great music and spunk from the in house DJ who works with you and has lots of suggestions if you are stuck on anything. Pretty tasty food as well! It made our magical day that much better not having to worry about the set up and food.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Brianna F

I really loved how our wedding turned out here and even more so, how they had packages with so much included like wedding coordination, decor, catering, DJ, reception and ceremony in the same place since it made it a lot easier on me living out of state! I feel like they really... Read More took care of us and helped us out so much when the big day arrived in setting up and it is entirely exclusive to only you and your guests from preparation through to end of the night. I feel the views are some of the best you can find of Tucson with it being on a hilltop and it being right on the edge of the desert. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Brittani C

It was such a beautiful venue. The staff made sure everything went smoothly and so perfectly. Would recommend a million times

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Deirdre T

Saguaro Buttes is a wonderful place to get married. The whole venue is beautiful, with a gorgeous pond that is great for pictures. Pricing is very reasonable, with great package selections and add-ons. You really can customize your day. They also have a lot of the decor, so... Read More you won't be spending extra for all of that. If I could have given 4.5 stars, I would have because there were a couple of issues. 1) The catering company you have to use missed our vegetarian dishes. This doesn't directly reflect on the venue, as they had the order correct, but to my knowledge this is the only caterer you can use. *I* was actually the one who noticed the 2 vegetarians had not been served, and I had to bring it to the staff's attention. 2) Our ceremony got the job done, but it wasn't great. Pastor Dave is a very nice man, and has been doing this for many years, but he really didn't make our story flow. We completed a form he has to give him our love story, and it was like he just read from that. I expected something a little more polished, that flowed well. He also missed the one and only reading we had, but that worked out well because it was done at the reception. The head wedding coordinator is Cindy, and our personal coordinator was Sarah. Both were great to work with, and exceptionally responsive. I highly recommend Saguaro Buttes to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Emily F

My husband and I had the most beautiful wedding at Saguaro Buttes. The venue was breathtaking, and the staff made everything so easy for us. Thanks to the wonderful staff, we had a stress-free and perfect wedding! I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting to get married... Read More against the beautiful east mountains in Tucson.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Liz T

This venue comes with catering and the DJ. We chose to get our own flowers, cake, photographer, and officiant. The catering service had great food and we had a chance to try the food prior to the wedding to make our menu. Rashid is the DJ and he is great! He made the night go... Read More very smoothly. Cindy and Dave are the managers, and Cindy works with every bride to help sort out timelines, deadlines, and details that would otherwise be left until the last minute like tablecloth and napkin colors, table layout at the reception, where to hold hors d'ourves while the bridal party finishes photos, etc. We had a great experience and would highly recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jenna N

I had my wedding at Saguaro Buttes in August of 2016. One thing I loved about Saguaro Buttes was that everything was included, including meetings with Cindy, who helps with the planning of your event. Cindy was very professional and did everything to make planning our wedding... Read More as stress-free as possible. We used Dave for our ceremony and everyone loved how Dave included personal details in the ceremony! We have had many compliments since our wedding about how wonderful the ceremony was. In addition to having our wedding here, we also had our rehearsal dinner at Saguaro Buttes; we had a Mexican restaurant cater it. We loved that we were able to have a relaxing and quiet evening prior to the wedding with our families and our wedding party. It was a great opportunity to have everyone enjoy the venue and the beauty surrounding Saguaro Buttes. Cindy and Dave were extremely helpful in our planning to have our rehearsal dinner there. The only reason that I didn't give them 5 stars is because there was an issue with the lighting on the dance floor on the day of the wedding. They worked quickly to get it fixed, but it caused a delay in our first dance and dinner service. Other than that everything went smoothly and everyone had a great time and loved the location. We had many guests from out of the state and they were surprised at how beautiful it was. My husband and I would highly recommend having your wedding and/or rehearsal dinner at Saguaro Buttes!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Nicollette B

We didn't end up going with this option. They didn't have the dates we wanted and their packages didn't fit our tight budget, but planning a wedding here would be great for anyone who wants to have use of indoor as well as outdoor spaces. Their all inclusive rates were also... Read More very appealing his as we are both busy with work and school so planning within a well oiled machine would also be a major selling point at this venue. I'd recommend this vendor it's worth checking out.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Swilma C

Saguaro Buttes is amazing! The staff was very nice and helpful! My wedding planning was stress free all the way! Everything came out great! If we could do it all over again we would have it there again!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Hilary C

The wedding was perfect and they took care of everything very well. I would recommend them to anyone that is getting married! I never felt like my needs were not being met, and they were so flexible. They did have to shut down the bar for a little while because they were worried... Read More about the consumption level. I completely understood and they communicated well with me about it. I couldn't have had a better wedding!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Emily A

Excellent service, great food, fun dj! Very helpful for an out of town bride. Wonderful day :-)

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Amy

Beautiful place and very easy to work with. My wedding was perfect and actually pretty stress free.

All in One-- PERFECT Venue

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ashley

My fiancé & I just finished paying off our venue for our March 2016 wedding. We really loved that they appreciate military members with a military discount. Cindy, the wedding coordinator, is a pleasure to work with. She's made this entire planning process a BREEZE, which has... Read More been a huge blessing to me, given that I've had to handle most things on my own & my fiancé living in another state. She responds promptly to e-mails, answers every little question I have & is always available when I call. When we made our rounds, attending each venue appointment, looking for a venue that would best suit us, we fell in LOVE with Saguaro Buttes. The scenery is to die for-- Saguaro cacti EVERYWHERE in the background of the designated ceremony area, (at sunset will be perfect) lush rose bushes, GRASS (yes, real flippin grass) & a beautiful pond area with twinkle lights that make for gorgeous photo opportunities. Not only is it a gorgeous venue, but it's worth every single penny. I kid you not, people, you get what you pay for & I was amazed that catering for 100 guests, DJ, set up/tear down, taxes and gratuity AND access to over a hundred choices for center pieces/ceremony decor was included in the total cost. My fiancé & I are ecstatic to get married at this place. There's truly nothing like it & I can honestly say I couldn't be more excited or certain that things will go smoothly. Thanks Saguaro Buttes! XO

dream desert venue

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Michelle L

My husband and I both live in Brooklyn but we met in Tucson and both of us grew up in Arizona. We wanted a venue that had everything and we found it all at Saguaro Buttes. It was very important to us to have that beautiful desert scenery for our ceremony and OH MY GOSH does this... Read More place have just that. I looked at venues ALL OVER Arizona and jam-packed weeks worth of venue searching during my trips to Arizona for our wedding. I could not find a spot that I could justify spending the price for the lack of quality and scenery. I was about to give up when it hit me that he and I met in Tucson and maybe there was something there. I was so right. Saguaro Buttes is an absolute dream of a wedding venue. I cried the moment I saw it. It is incredibly affordable and accommodating. We went with the Gold Package and had Pastor Dave as our officiant. He was one of the best parts of our entire wedding. I have gone to a ton of weddings and never really thought too much about the ceremonies- we had people coming up to us throughout the reception and for weeks after just to tell us how much our ceremony and Pastor Dave moved them. It was interfaith (Jewish and Catholic) and he nailed it. DJ Rashid... their in house DJ is AMAZING. We had a phone conference with him before the wedding, he had us fill out a detailed sheet of what we want. He went above and beyond throughout the reception and everyone loved him. The dance floor was literally never empty. He was the best. Getting married across the country and the planning involved can be really difficult, i've heard. Not for me. Cindy answered every single email and question I had as if there were no other brides she had to talk to or deal with. Everything was so personal and kind. When you go with this venue you are going with a beautiful location but also good people who will have your back every step of the way and keep you at ease and stress free. Planning this wedding was an absolute blast and I would do it again and again if I could. My husband and I are already looking forward to having a ten year anniversary celebration there. Seriously... we said that ON our wedding night when we were still at Saguaro Buttes. oh my goodness- what else... the food was great! Nice bathrooms... super clean. Bathrooms were really important to my mother in the venue search (we all have our 'isms') and this place has great bathrooms.... yup. But in all seriousness- It shouldn't even be a question- if you're getting married in Arizona- check this place out. It definitely has a piece of my heart and my husband and I will be forever grateful.

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Arlette S

Everything from the initial meeting points to the very end was just perfect! Cindy and Dave worked to give us exactly what we wanted no questions asked. Cindy was very helpful in answering all questions that I had, Dave put together an amazing ceremony from just some questions... Read More about each other, the DJ Rashad was amazing!!! He kept the night going with the right music, the cake, the toasts etc. Not to mention the amazing setting (sunset!). Overall, we had a perfect wedding day! I recommend this venue to anyone!