Saguaro Buttes

Tucson, AZ

Saguaro Buttes offers an all inclusive, elegant wedding and reception venue nestled against the world famous Saguaro National Monument. Our newly constructed air conditioned banquet room has 360 degree views, which offers multiple opportunities for your romantic sunset pictures.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront

Planning

Bow2010

5825 S. Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ

Saguaro Buttes is Great!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Jamie W

From the initial tour of the facility to our actual wedding date, the staff at Saguaro Buttes was warm and friendly. They worked hard to meet our needs and walked us through the entire wedding process. We loved their DJ, Rashid. He was funny, quick on his feet and excellent... Read More at his musical selections for our audience! The grounds are absolutely lovely and the food was very tasty. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone having a large party and/or wedding.

We had the best experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Stefanie M

The staff made the wedding process as stress-free as possible and were extremely helpful every step of the way.

A Night the Salgado Couple Will Never Forget!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Lisa V

My wedding day, night is a moment I will never forget. Paster Dave made my service beautiful, funny, and memorable with every detail from the moment I caught eye of my husband, to when he proposed, to setting the scene of our first tour at the Buttes to all the bible passages to... Read More just a beautiful service. Saguaro Buttes is beautiful and romantic. The true beauty of the desert during the day and the lights at night and sounds the place to the amazing monsoon sunset that evening it was just breath taking and not to forget a never invited guest a rattle snake. D.J Rashid set the theme of the whole evening. he is amazing and we loved his energy and enthusiasm. We had the fajita mexican buffet it was delicious. The whole room set up for the bride to get ready and groom was perfect. Natalie, Cindy were very understanding and patient, everyone else who helped made my wedding night the most amazing day of my life. If I had to say one thing they need to work on in the future would be during the heat or monsoon season and the bridal party wanted butter cream cake and 100 cupcakes that the venue temperature be set to the appropriate settings and not placed in front of the sun and the window opened near it! I have to say this is the place to marry or just throw a fun party check them out you will be happy you did.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Hilary C

The wedding was perfect and they took care of everything very well. I would recommend them to anyone that is getting married! I never felt like my needs were not being met, and they were so flexible. They did have to shut down the bar for a little while because they were worried... Read More about the consumption level. I completely understood and they communicated well with me about it. I couldn't have had a better wedding!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Emily A

Excellent service, great food, fun dj! Very helpful for an out of town bride. Wonderful day :-)

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Amy

Beautiful place and very easy to work with. My wedding was perfect and actually pretty stress free.

All in One-- PERFECT Venue

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Ashley

My fiancé & I just finished paying off our venue for our March 2016 wedding. We really loved that they appreciate military members with a military discount. Cindy, the wedding coordinator, is a pleasure to work with. She's made this entire planning process a BREEZE, which has... Read More been a huge blessing to me, given that I've had to handle most things on my own & my fiancé living in another state. She responds promptly to e-mails, answers every little question I have & is always available when I call. When we made our rounds, attending each venue appointment, looking for a venue that would best suit us, we fell in LOVE with Saguaro Buttes. The scenery is to die for-- Saguaro cacti EVERYWHERE in the background of the designated ceremony area, (at sunset will be perfect) lush rose bushes, GRASS (yes, real flippin grass) & a beautiful pond area with twinkle lights that make for gorgeous photo opportunities. Not only is it a gorgeous venue, but it's worth every single penny. I kid you not, people, you get what you pay for & I was amazed that catering for 100 guests, DJ, set up/tear down, taxes and gratuity AND access to over a hundred choices for center pieces/ceremony decor was included in the total cost. My fiancé & I are ecstatic to get married at this place. There's truly nothing like it & I can honestly say I couldn't be more excited or certain that things will go smoothly. Thanks Saguaro Buttes! XO

dream desert venue

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Michelle L

My husband and I both live in Brooklyn but we met in Tucson and both of us grew up in Arizona. We wanted a venue that had everything and we found it all at Saguaro Buttes. It was very important to us to have that beautiful desert scenery for our ceremony and OH MY GOSH does this... Read More place have just that. I looked at venues ALL OVER Arizona and jam-packed weeks worth of venue searching during my trips to Arizona for our wedding. I could not find a spot that I could justify spending the price for the lack of quality and scenery. I was about to give up when it hit me that he and I met in Tucson and maybe there was something there. I was so right. Saguaro Buttes is an absolute dream of a wedding venue. I cried the moment I saw it. It is incredibly affordable and accommodating. We went with the Gold Package and had Pastor Dave as our officiant. He was one of the best parts of our entire wedding. I have gone to a ton of weddings and never really thought too much about the ceremonies- we had people coming up to us throughout the reception and for weeks after just to tell us how much our ceremony and Pastor Dave moved them. It was interfaith (Jewish and Catholic) and he nailed it. DJ Rashid... their in house DJ is AMAZING. We had a phone conference with him before the wedding, he had us fill out a detailed sheet of what we want. He went above and beyond throughout the reception and everyone loved him. The dance floor was literally never empty. He was the best. Getting married across the country and the planning involved can be really difficult, i've heard. Not for me. Cindy answered every single email and question I had as if there were no other brides she had to talk to or deal with. Everything was so personal and kind. When you go with this venue you are going with a beautiful location but also good people who will have your back every step of the way and keep you at ease and stress free. Planning this wedding was an absolute blast and I would do it again and again if I could. My husband and I are already looking forward to having a ten year anniversary celebration there. Seriously... we said that ON our wedding night when we were still at Saguaro Buttes. oh my goodness- what else... the food was great! Nice bathrooms... super clean. Bathrooms were really important to my mother in the venue search (we all have our 'isms') and this place has great bathrooms.... yup. But in all seriousness- It shouldn't even be a question- if you're getting married in Arizona- check this place out. It definitely has a piece of my heart and my husband and I will be forever grateful.

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Arlette S

Everything from the initial meeting points to the very end was just perfect! Cindy and Dave worked to give us exactly what we wanted no questions asked. Cindy was very helpful in answering all questions that I had, Dave put together an amazing ceremony from just some questions... Read More about each other, the DJ Rashad was amazing!!! He kept the night going with the right music, the cake, the toasts etc. Not to mention the amazing setting (sunset!). Overall, we had a perfect wedding day! I recommend this venue to anyone!

a lovely place and a good price

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

loved getting married here . the scenery was amazing, and dave and cindy so helpful . you get alot for what we paid for . very pleased .

Good Venue

Reviewed on 4/23/2015

This venue is beatiful and everyone there is very friendly and helpful. I went with the conscierge package (included my flowers, cake, and photographer). I wouldn't recommend this only because of the service I got from the flower and cake. The flower person forgot what I... Read More wanted and had to call and she still got it wrong the day of the wedding! Awful. The cake person gave us the wrong flavor of cake on the wedding day! Awful. However, the venue was great and always got back to me quickly and it was beautiful.

Saguaro Buttes Review

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Megan F

I got married at Saguaro buttes in April 2015. I was on my own as far as planning went, without the help of any family or friends so I felt the pressure! I really relied on Cindy to help, and she was very nice. However she seemed to be very unorganized. She over-charge me twice,... Read More and it was hard to get a meeting with her. I think she needs to hire an assistant for the office part of it because her and her husband take it all on themselves. I'm very organized so this part drove me crazy... Other than that the venue was absolutely beautiful! On the day of the wedding, all of the workers were super helpful and organized and made me feel at ease the day of the wedding and everything went smoothly! The DJ was so fun and made it fun for all the guests. I received so many compliments on everything I was very pleased! I am happy I chose saguaro buttes to get married. It was just the beginning chaos that I dealt with that made it more stressful than it should have been, but overall a great experience and I highly recommend this venue. One more thing that did put a damper on things is the food tasting for their catering company was not as I expected. We wanted to do an Italian menu and they only had lasagna to try and not any of the pastas or other Italian options so in the end we just chose chicken since we were unable to try the other food.. Just a heads up! Also, many of my guests at least half of them got very sick the weekend after my wedding and we believe it was food positioning.. Nothing anyone can fully control but it was horrible hearing how many people got sick! The food was however very tasty it was just an unfortunate thing that happened! Otherwise great experience. Dave the officiant did an amazing job of making the ceremony very personable and special I received many compliments about that as well!

12.13.14 Wedding 100% Stressfree:)

Reviewed on 3/05/2015

Our Wedding was Beautiful & stressfree.The Pastor's Dave & Cindy are the owners they are amazing at what they do & they truly love what they do.From the Moment we chose them for our wedding venue the preperations were completly stressfree & Our wedding was Beautiful and relaxing... Read More we didnt need to worry about anything at all.Our out of State guest Loved the Beautiful Views, they said they were Breathtaking. Im always sharing with my Co-workers if i can do it all over again i would atleast once a year:) They even provide you with Pre-marital Classes which are highly recommended. Sincerly MR&MRS Mauricio&Jessica Gutierrez Chavez God Bless You and Your Marriage Until Death Do Us Part.

Amazing but avoid the 2k concierge package!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Kirstin S

The couple who runs this place was fantastic and you could tell that they really love what they do. Pastor Dave is the one who did our ceremony and he was light hearted, and customized the ceremony to be completely "us." We got SO many compliments on it! The natural beauty of... Read More the area was a great backdrop and being in the middle of nowhere ensured privacy! It is very pricey but the food was amazing (we had the italian menu with lasagna and chicken fettucini.) They will offer you a $2000 "concierge" package which will include flowers, cake, and photographer. This is the only thing I could really downgrade them on and is why I can't give 5/5. I would suggest NOT purchasing this package because the florist and cake company they use are a pair of sisters who are complete idiots who messed up my flowers AND my cake and left us scrambling last minute to make fixes. The DJ who is included with this venue (Rashid) is AMAZING at keeping the reception rolling after the manager Cindy has left for the evening. The night manager also was helpful but Rashid really took over and wrangled everyone to the dance floor when they were congregating outside, and he kept things moving. He played amazing music and was very intuitive based on what we told him we liked. Overall this venue is amazing. Any bride who gets married here is guaranteed to feel like a queen. They will treat you well, cater to your needs, and do everything in their power to make your day special!

Saguaro buttes

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Kara N

My wedding was perfect! I honestly did not encounter one major problem with the service of Saguaro Buttes. The dj was not able to play our first dance song at first and was very apologetic. He worked diligently to get it to work after dinner instead of before dinner. That was... Read More the only problem we encountered, and it was promptly corrected! We got married on 12/20/14. We chose the gold package with the additional concierge package. Everything was exactly how I wanted it to be!

All around awesome!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Kimberly C

We got married at Saguaro Buttes in May 2014. Our out of state guests enjoyed the beautiful desert backdrop, and the ability to move around the property throughout the evening. From a wedding planning perspective, Cindy and Dave are awesome. They have taken the guess work out of... Read More planning weddings for their couples. They were respectful of our wishes (sometimes parents chime in a bit with conflicting thoughts!), always professional and prompt with communication and information requests. If we had to do it all over again, we would absolutely get married here again...hands down. Some out of state family members indicated concern when they saw the map, saying "it's so far out". Due to the large amount of out of state guests we arranged for coach transportation to and from the hotels with no issues or concerns. Overall, can't say enough about Cindy, Dave and their awesome team.

Perfect wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Caitlin S

My husband and I had a long engagement – about 2 years and we started searching for a venue over 18 months out. His parents live in the Phoenix area and wanted to be a part of searching for venues so I arranged about 5 appointments with various wedding venues around Tucson.... Read More Saguaro Buttes was the first we visited and it left a lasting impression with us – there was no doubt in my mind, my husband’s, my parents’, his parents’, etc. where we would get married. Since we knew we’d be moving out of Arizona after we were both done with grad school we wanted a venue that held all the beauty of the desert that we would miss --- Saguaro Buttes backs up to Saguaro National Monument East and you cannot ask for greater views of the southwest landscape! The staff at Saguaro Buttes was easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with. Their caterer was AMAZING and our guests thoroughly enjoyed all the appetizers during cocktail hour and the entrées. They allowed us to bring in our own desserts and pre-ceremony treats (Eegees!). With them you can completely customize your dream wedding! On the day off, the ceremony went off without a hitch. The staff was extremely professional and we never had to worry about a thing. DJ Rashid was energetic, fun and tailored our reception to what we wanted. We couldn’t have asked for a better, more perfect wedding day!

Beauty in the Desert

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Leanne S

This is a great venue with breathtaking views. One of the things I really liked about this venue is that there are no hidden costs or extra fees that you will have to pay. The staff were very helpful and attentive to my needs as a bride in the planning process and also for my... Read More big day. I would recommend Saguaro Buttes to any future couples for their big day.

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Krystel Q

I just got a wedding highlight video of my wedding last night and as I watch it, I am transported to that beautiful night I had a Saguaro Buttes! I had so many compliments on my wedding and the location was perfect! The gorgeous scenery, the details, the food, and the staff were... Read More all amazing and made my wedding a dream come true!

Love at the first sight!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Linda T

I just moved to Tucson and Desert is a new things for me, that's why we decided to have it as our wedding theme. Checked couple of venue, nothing was really impressed us, but the moment we drove through the Saguaro Buttes site, our breath was taking away, It was gorgeous and I... Read More am really sure my family (they are from out of country) will have a new experience with beautiful view like that. After talking with Cindy, we knew we want to get married here and decided to book our date. Cindy was really sweet, helpful when we got stuck on decision, patient even we changed the plan couple of times, care and very professional. You will get your email replied back on the same day you sent it out, that's how responsive they are. It was raining on the day but Cindy and the crew could handle everything. They had second or even third plan on every situation occurred. We also got Pastor Dave as our Officiant and no regret He is the best. From the counseling session to the day, He always could get the fun and happy moment around but maintain the sacred moment of the Ceremony itself. The value we paid is beyond on what we got. If I have a chance to celebrate anything again, I'd love to find a reason to celebrate it at Saguaro Buttes.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Brent H

Fantastic view, wonderful facility, great staff. Loved every aspect of the venue.

Can I do it Again??

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Natalie C

If I could get married all over again I would! Everything was perfect!!!!! Especially the staff!!!! Don't go anywhere else to have your wedding! =-)

Beautiful wedding

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Jessica O

My wedding was absolutely beautiful! The service provided was excellent. I really felt like everyone who works there went above and beyond to make my day extra special. Cindy and her girls were always responsive to my needs and walked me through the process every step of the... Read More way. I couldn't reccommend them highly enough!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 julia g

We had such a beautiful experience at Saguaro Buttes. The concierge service was fantastic. In one meeting we were able to meet the vendors, make decisions, and have the entire event planned. Cindy and the staff were so professional and accomodating. Pastor Dave officiated... Read More for us and we couldn't have been more pleased. He is engaging, funny, and very professional. We have received so many compliments on the entire event! Everyone involved and everyone that attended seemed very impressed. Thank you so much for making my day so memorable!

Best setting for a desert wedding!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Melissa G

We couldn't have asked for a better setting for our desert-themed wedding! Our outdoor ceremony overlooked Saguaro National Park, complete with towering saguaro cactuses and the beautiful desert landscape! The staff was more than helpful, very knowledgeable, and genuinely wanted... Read More to make sure that our special day was just that - special! I especially liked that we had a staff member specifically assigned to us during the entire event. It took a lot of the stress off. They made sure I always had a drink in my hand, brought us food from the buffet so we didn't have to get it ourselves, and made sure that we got to eat a piece of our own wedding cake (which I'm told a lot of couples are too busy on their wedding day to enjoy). Saguaro Buttes had reasonable price options and worked with us until all our questions were answered. I was not stressed out in the least on my wedding day because I was confident that SB took care of everything. They even allowed us to bring in Eegee's - if you're a Tucson local like me, Eegee's is near and dear to your heart. And it was a delightful addition to our hot, hot, hot summer wedding!