Sahreal Sounds ~ Shaina Harper

Port Orange, FL

5353 Royal Plantation Blvd., Port Orange, FL (386) 290-7823

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Breanne P

WOW! Not a single guest left my wedding without complimenting two things. My dress, and Shaina. SO incredible. She has a voice of an angel. Learned all the songs that we wanted to have at our wedding. On the day, the schedule kept changing, but she kept singing. Didn't miss a... Read More beat. We sent a very detailed schedule to her and she followed every little detail of it. Shaina was incredibly responsive and I would pick her to sing again and again and again. Wish she had a CD.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kayla H

I chose Shaina for the obvious reason… her voice and guitar playing sounds angelic. She played during the ceremony as well as throughout cocktail hour. I was looking for someone who was just talented and easy-going, and I certainly found that in Shaina. Not to mention she was... Read More willing to learn a bunch of silly camp songs for my camp-themed wedding! She was genuine and sweet and a real pleasure to get to know. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

Shaina Harper sang at my daughter’s wedding and did a truly beautiful job. Her singing and guitar playing really made the ceremony special and touching. She was very accommodating and learned two special songs for us for the ceremony. She also sang pre-ceremony and the guests... Read More really enjoyed it. The soothing songs helped put everyone at ease as they were being seated and waiting for the ceremony to begin. We would certainly recommend Shaina to anyone looking for an excellent wedding singer/guitarist!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

Where do we start? Shaina, you made our wedding ceremony so beautiful with your voice and your beautiful presence. You are so fun loving and easy going and all your advice was perfect. We had sooo many guests compliment you and ask us about you. We shared your website with... Read More many who want to see you perform again. Paul and I can't thank you enough for making our special day even more special. We could not have been more pleased. Thank you Shaina!!

Thank you for being part of our day, Shaina!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Melissa R

Where to begin? I first found Shaina on The Knot and went to hear her play at a lovely wine bar in Port Orange. Her beautiful voice was the perfect fit for our outdoor wedding and cocktail hour. She was responsive and professional throughout the planning process. She even... Read More learned a special song for our wedding ceremony and helped find backing music for another song sung by my uncle. My parents and I received countless compliments on her performance. She is a great find!

A perfect compliment to the wedding

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 lauren m

Shaina was referred to me by our wedding officiant and we couldn't have been happier. Adding her to our ceremony was the perfect addition to the perfect day. Not only did she sound amazing but she made the whole process so stress free. She was quick to respond to my emails... Read More before the wedding, showed up on time and played beautifully. I highly recommend!

Excellent Ceremony Music Choice!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Erin W

We booked Shaina after looking through a LOT of options for our ceremony music--harpists, violinists, cellists, quartets, indie bands--you name it! I am a musician myself and really valued having live music during the ceremony since we weren't able to budget for a band at the... Read More reception. Shaina has a sweet voice and great song selection that set her apart from the others we looked at. She was willing to consider song requests, and thankfully KNEW the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to already! Her pricing was competitive with what most local musicians were offering, but we paid more for her to travel because we liked her style so much. She showed up early, was very communicative throughout the planning process, and my only regret was that I wasn't able to listen to her play more. Book with Sahreal Sounds and you will not regret it!!

Best Wedding Singer EVER!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Sarah s

Shaina is the best wedding singer I've ever heard! She sang during my wedding ceremony. She sang very beautifully. She set a very romantic tone for the ceremony yet, didn't take any attention away from me or my husband. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional... Read More wedding singer with a beautiful voice!

Best Wedding Singer

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Tina F

I found Shaina on the internet and took a blind shot at her after listening to her music on her site. She was extremely easy to work with and even learn some songs that I requested and she did not know. I was a little nervous since she was not recommended by anyone...SHE WAS... Read More AMAZING. Not only professionally by answering to emails quickly, arriving on time setting up without any issues but when she sang she was perfect. It was a different approach to your traditional wedding music. Very beautiful, soothing and contemporary. I would highly recommend her.