Salem Convention Center

Salem, OR

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Your Day, Your Way!

Beautiful, flexible wedding venue to fit your dream, whether you’ve invited 10 people or 800. Our event space is flexible and allows us the ability to provide just the “perfect size” room to host smaller, medium and large wedding receptions. Or choose an even smaller, more intimate private space to share your joy with close family and friends.

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

200 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR (503) 779-1410
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Krista A

Our wedding day turned out amazing and we couldn't have done it without the help of the staff at SCC. Our wedding coordinator, Sarah, was awesome and super helpful! We used the Croisan A,B & C rooms as well as the Pringle room. Both spaces were a great fit for our 60 guests.... Read More The catering services were fabulous and the food was delicious. I would definitely recommend this venue. I would give SCC 5 stars, but there were a few rules and specifications that we were disappointed to discover.

Great place

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Lindsay H

I had my wedding here and it was a fantastic blank slate to turn into whatever I wanted to. We had an entire ballroom and had the ceremony on one side and the reception on another. It worked out great for the wedding. Sarah was our primary contact and she was delightful to work... Read More with and very accomodating. It all went very smoothly even though we were coordinating a lot of people at once. They even let us have bagpipers which are very loud and there were 5 other weddings going on. I win! The food was awesome. Had some salmon which was cooked perfectly, some perfectly cooked steak with blue cheese butter, a bunch of appetizers that were fantastic including ahi tuna and smoked salmon platter. We even were complemented that the food was like a 5 star restaurant. Only complaint was that they were the alcohol police. About 1/4 of our party was cut off from drinking, and most of them hadn't been drinking heavily. (there are always a couple, I'll give them that) Everyone even had hotel rooms for that night, and we warned them ahead of time we get rowdy. It still went great, just had to make the bride drink more with everyone! No one can say no to the bride when she goes to order 20 shots :)

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Kelsey A

They made my dream come true!!