Affordable, Airbrushing, Natural looks!!

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

Irvine, CA

She made me feel so beautiful on my Wedding Day!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Amber W

Sally made me look like a beautiful princess for my wedding. Sally was absolutely amazing. She created a package for exactly what my bridal party and I were looking for. She always responded to my emails quickly and answered all the many questions I had. She was so flexible with time and even got to our ready room at 4:30am to make sure everyone would be done in time. Sally and her team did hair and makeup on me, mother of the bride and groom, and five bridesmaids. That is a big bridal party but she was so organized and had the schedule down to a tee! Words cannot express how beautiful I felt the day of my wedding. She made me look so romantic and soft. My hair and makeup lasted the whole night (even after the countless tears!) Sally went beyond what I was expecting for my hair and makeup. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. Sally even did my hair and makeup for my brother in laws wedding. Once again she went above and beyond. I looked absolutely gorgeous again and was so happy when she was finished. Sally in general is such a sweet nice person and cares a lot about her brides. She made me feel so beautiful and my husband loved my hair and makeup. I will defiantly be using Sally and her team for special events in the future,

Dana & Nikki of Sally LL Were Fabulous!

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Marlena S

Sally LL’s hair and makeup service for me and my bridesmaids was great. We had a slight hiccup where the hair dresser cancelled on us two weeks before the wedding, but they provided a great replacement in Nikki. Nikki did a great job on the hair, and it lasted all day for everyone even though we took photos outside on a breezy winter day. Dana who I met for my trial, did our makeup did an amazing job and I felt like a total princess. I don’t wear much makeup and she did a great job of making me still feel natural but with enough make-up to make sure I looked good in the photos. Both provided spectacular service, and were wonderful and nice to be around with all day. I felt confident with both Nikki and Dana taking over and letting them do what they do best, which was making us all look great. Cannot thank the girls enough for helping to create such a spectacular day with so many great-looking memories.

Makeup great, hair not so much

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Angela M

I did a makeup and hair trial and two different stylists came for each. Hair was done in less than 30 mins and while I think she had techniques, I personally didn't like it very much. Makeup artist is very thorough and focused.

Dana & Desiree are amazing!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Brittany D

I had my hair and make-up done by Desiree and Dana respectively. They are amazing. My hair was great and stayed all day despite my jumping on the dance floor for 4 hours. My make-up was flawless and didn't looked caked on and remained flawless the whole night. Dana and Desiree are so fun and a great energy. They are ladies you want around while you are getting ready for your big day. I can't say enough about them and how wonderful they are. When you hire Dana and Desiree, you hire them through Sally who owns the company. She's such a sweet person, so kind and truly everything comes from the right place. I was a little frustrated trying to coordinate the difficult schedule as well as the fact that the travel fees ended up being 3 times what I was originally quoted. She did split the difference with me which was done in good honor. The bride's hair and make-up (especially after a trial and travel fees for that too) is VERY pricey. But I had over a dozen women getting ready with me and for Manhattan, their costs were EXTREMELY reasonable. Bottom line: EVERYONE looked their absolute best, their hair and make-up stayed all day and that's all you can ask when it's all said and done.

TO Sally Makeup and Hair