Hair Stylists, Waxing, Beauty

1807 N Oak St, Myrtle Beach, SC (843) 318-3737

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Maggie K

I would make sure that you have a very clear idea of what you want to look like on the day of your wedding. Wing was great, and ended up being pretty flexible - but at the start, he was very adamant on what would look best on me, rather than showing me what I wanted to see. I... Read More would recommend this salon to brides, and to others, but I would just either be pretty flexible and let him do what he wants, or have a very specific idea of what you want. If you were timid, I feel like this is the type of place where you'd be leaving with what the staff thinks looks best on you, rather than how you think you'd look best.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Brittany A

Wing and his team of amazing hair and makeup artists did an AWESOME job on my hair and makeup on my wedding day. They also did the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids, mother, and some of the ladies in my husband's family. You can go to the salon for this work or they will come... Read More to you for a reasonable on location fee. They worked efficiently to ensure that everyone's hair and makeup was done on time for photos and the ceremony, and everyone was happy with it the first time so no re-dos. Wing and his team work magic and give you Pinterest perfect hair and makeup. I didn't know my hair was capable of looking the way it did on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Paige P

Couldn't recommend the Salon and Spa 18 team more highly! They made us look and feel so beautiful all while having a blast preparing for my wedding day. They helped set the tone for the whole day to be so happy and fun. They even traveled to my parents home to make sure we were... Read More as comfortable as possible. Not to mention they were able to handle 11 girls for both hair and make-up all within just a few hours! Sweet and talented Joanna even set aside a block of time to work with me before my bridal portraits to be sure it was exactly what I wanted. Book this team for one of the best wedding planning decisions you can make!!

2017-07-27T14:39:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to worked with you, your families and friends for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jessica S

Mr. Wong and his crew were wonderful all the way up to my special day!! Always friendly, professional, caring and extremely talented, they made myself and all the special ladies in my life look absolutely gorgeous on my Wedding day!!! I loved Mr. Wongs work so much that I've... Read More decided to go back and see him for a fresh new look. I highly recommend Salon and Spa 18 for your special day!!!

2017-07-27T14:41:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to left us the review! It was a honored!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Maggie S

I ended up needing to change my hair plan at the last minute and luckily the girls at Salon & Spa 18 were available - benefits of a January wedding! They were very professional. friendly, adaptable, and definitely got the day started on the right foot! I absolutely loved my... Read More hair and all of the bridesmaids were very happy with theres as well. I wanted a half up half down hairstyle and to incorporate my natural curls into the look and it was perfect! I would definitely recommend them!

2017-07-27T14:41:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016

I am not sure if words can truly express how great I think Salon & Spa 18 is with regards to color and styling hair. Wing Wong exceeded my expectations in every way and went far and beyond imaginable. From our first meeting, My daughter and I felt so comfortable and we knew he... Read More would create the hairstyle of my daughters dream! The consultation went exactly as planned. My daughter was pampered and Wing listened to her every wish. He was realistic with her regarding what types of hair styles would work best given her long coarse hair and the beach humidity. We decided to book him for the entire bridal party and I have to say it was one of the best decisions we made. On the day of the wedding he showed up early smiling with excitement! His friendly personality and caring nature instantly eased the nerves of the bride and bridesmaids. We could not have dreamed of anything better than what he did. All of the girls hair held all day, even with an outside beach wedding and the humidity. Wing is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent! He took so much stress off of me as the mother of the bride. I never had to worry. His communication was excellent throughout the entire planning process and that was not an easy task with the entire wedding party being from another state. I would highly recommend Wing Wong and Salon & Spa 18 to anyone. Thank you Wing!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016

Wing and his staff are great! We have been clients for 10 years. My sisters from NY and NJ plan their visits around Wing's schedule.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Regena H

Highly recommend Wing. He takes the time to find out exactly what you want him to achieve and you quickly feel comfortable with him. He makes you feel special and his goal is to make you feel great about your hair when he is finished. He is professional, an expert in color... Read More and you can tell he loves working with brides. His staff is friendly and his salon is a serene place to be pampered.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Regena H

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Marry W

Wing is the best! I met Wing at my cousin's wedding. Seeing how great a job him and his team did. I decided to try out his salon. Yesterday, I visit his place to color my hair. Love it!! I got tons of complement. In additional, the place were clean and very relaxing.... Read More Differently going back soon!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Abbi J

Wing and everyone at Salon 18 are amazing. Wing did my bridal party's hair and they all loved how it turned out. He came to us and stayed for hours making sure every girl had her own style, and it just made my day extra special. I have been a returning costumer ever since! I... Read More adore going for my regular appointments and partly because I love the shop! The previous review that mentioned a mildew smell is delusional and only looking for something to gripe about, because I have never been to a more pristinely clean or relaxing salon. Everything is designed around and for your comfort, and I've never smelled anything that wasn't amazing (mostly lavender, and the normal smells of shampoo and beauty products) and between the music and the tea or coffee they offer you, it's one of my very favorite places! As for Wing not listening to your requests, I can tell you that he and his whole staff are the upmost professionals and try their absolute best to give you what you want, but even the most phenomenal of professionals cannot read your mind, so be prepared to really explain what it is you want. And if you want something super super specific, bring in a picture and be upfront about it. That really goes for any salon! It's just common courtesy. He works wonders with my hair (which is very thick and unmanageable at times) and I always leave feeling beautiful. I will forever recommend Wing and his staff for weddings, events (they even do charity events) and just for regular appointments. It is a truly peaceful, cultured and high quality experience.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

Was so impressed with Wing and his associates from Salon & Spa 18. They came to our location, arriving on schedule and in force. Everyone from flower girls, bridesmaids, to bride were treated to a fun, creative, hairstyle and make-up. They made getting ready for the big day... Read More magical.....

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

loved it all, perfect thank you so much

good

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Shiloe s

I liked my hair and one of my bridesmaids loved her hair, one liked... the other one hated it and cried... I think if you have a specific look you are going for have lots of pictures to support that look!