Exceptional Work At An Affordable Price

At Salon Beau, our mission is to bring big-city style to the suburbs, delivering high quality, on‑trend looks without the hassle of the city. Salon Beau Travels to You: Why add stress on your wedding day by traveling to and from the salon? Let us come to you! Salon Beau travels all over New England delivering exceptional work right at your venue. Exclusive Salon Bridal Party Option: We understand the excitement on your wedding day and the energy that comes with it. We recommend renting the entire salon out for the bridal party to enjoy refreshments, snacks & to hang out during the glamour process.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

63 Park Street, Andover, MA Andover, MA & All of New England (978) 387-0755
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kait K

I would highly recommend Salon Beau! The entire staff is very friendly and did an amazing job! They were very accommodating to my needs and even set up a table for us to put food and drinks on. I was also very impressed by their updo skills! Erin is amazing at braids! I was... Read More nervous about being done in time for the big day, but everyone was finished in a very timely manner! We all got many compliments on how amazing our hairstyles were, and everyone was very happy with how they looked!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Dana M

Sean and his team hosted me and my bridesmaids for a wedding party at the Salon on my Wedding Day. We brought our brunch and my make up artist met us at the Salon. Sean and my make up artist communicated before the wedding day to plan a schedule and make sure the morning went... Read More smoothly. There was no question that I would be booking Sean for my wedding. He is incredibly professional, wonderful, a pleasure to be around, and a very talented hairstylist! I could not have been happier with my hair, all of the bridesmaids looked flawless, and everyone had a fun experience at Salon Beau! All of the stylists at Salon Beau took our ideas (pictures or just explanations) of what we wanted our hair to look like on the wedding day and replicated the styles perfectly. They even accommodated my pickiest bridesmaids ;)! I would recommend Salon Beau 1,000 times over for an absolutely PERFECT wedding day experience and BEAUTIFUL hair! Thank you to Sean and the team for everything!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lisa M

After going to Sean for a few years, there was really no question as to whom I wanted for my wedding hairstylist. I couldn't have chosen a better vendor. From the consultation to the day of, Sean was such an easy and professional vendor to work with! He coordinated a... Read More schedule with my makeup artist and photographer to ensure my "behind the scenes" ran smoothly. His schedule worked seamlessly, and I'm so thankful for that. His team arrived on time and ready to go! his set up was fast and efficient in our hotel room. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hairstyles. Every single one of them brought extensions, and every single one of them brought a picture for Sean and his team to recreate- AND THEY ROCKED IT...& stayed according to schedule, too! I went with a hairstyle that differed from my original idea/trail, but was SO SO happy with the end result. It lasted the entire day and night despite wind and dancing! After my bridesmaids and I were finished, a wedding guest of mine asked if Sean had time to do her hair as well. He agreed to stay, even though he was finished for the day! So extremely nice! Overall, Sean and his team were phenomenal. I've recommended his salon to many of my friends and family, and I will continue to do so!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Alana S

I booked Sean at Salon Beau if February. Then, he did my hair in April for our engagement shoot. In September, one month away from our wedding, we reached out about adding our flower girls. We were then told that because of a "scheduling glitch" Sean had booked a vacation the... Read More day of my wedding. They offered a free trial which came out horrible. They did return our deposit, but I would not recommend this Salon at all!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Ellen P

Owner Sean has been a friend of mine for many years now, and my hair stylist since the day he started school. There was no question who was going to be doing my hair for my big day once I got engaged. We just had our Wedding on November 12, 2016 in Killington, VT. Sean made... Read More the roughly 2.5 hour trip up from Andover to do not only my hair, but my Mother, Mother-in-Law, and 4 bridesmaids. We had an early start to our day, as the sun sets early in the mountains - Sean was prompt and energized when he arrived. His suitcase was quickly unpacked with endless brushes, curling irons, flat irons, products (Bluetooth speaker for music!) - my hotel suite turned into a salon in seconds. He was on his feet for at least 6 hours getting us all ready, and refused to take a break as much as my Mother (also his client) insisted. We were all confident in Sean that whatever he created would be gorgeous - and it was! All he needed was a quick inspiration photo and he was good to go. As Sean is not only my hair stylist, but friend, he was also a guest at my wedding. Luckily for me - that meant he was able to touch up my hair for my "second look" in between cocktail hour and the reception. Sean being Sean was also touching up the bridal party through the evening, without even being asked! I cannot say enough about how amazing Sean is as a person, and a hair stylist. He is genuinely kindhearted and extremely talented. If you are interested in using Salon Beau for your big day, don't think twice. You will not be disappointed in his work, or the work of his team members.

Meet The President

Erin

With years of experience under her belt in the bridal party world she's made countless brides very happy all over the North Shore. Erin is a Joico, DevaCurl, Paul Mitchell, Goldwell, and Redken stylist as well as certified in Donna Bella and SoCap hair extensions and Brazilian Blowout. Her passion is to give people the hair of their dreams - all the confidence and joy that goes along with it.