Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

581 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY (212) 398-1200

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Cindy R

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Liza for making my wedding band dreams come true. She was endlessly patient as she helped me through the process and I cannot thank her enough. My fiancee and I had traipsed through all of the jewelry stores in New York City and we are... Read More just so glad a friend finally recommended Salvatore & Co on Fifth Avenue. During our travels we had seen a divine asscher cut diamond eternity 'ring of our dreams', for a prohibitive $18K, at a very prestigious store up the block on Fifth Avenue. It was way way way out of our budget, you could say. Liza was able to source exactly the same GIA certified stones and have a ring custom made in an identical platinum setting for a third of the price. Now you know why we are so happy. THANK YOU LIZA WE CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!! YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!! YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!! The whole store has such a relaxed vibe compared to everywhere else and would like to thank all of the staff for such a wonderful experience.

2017-06-20T09:19:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we really appreciate your kind words! Your ring is just beautiful and we are so thrilled you love it!

Beautiful! Customer for Life!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Monika

Stephanie is fantastic!!! We will never buy diamonds from anywhere else. The prices are the best and customer service is incredible. I will be telling everyone to go to Salvatore & Co because they take the customer's needs to heart and the results are outstanding. Stephanie was... Read More so helpful and she did a wonderful job working with us.

Lovely weddings bands at affordable costs!

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Su R

Stephanie at Salvatore Jewelers is just a pleasure! I was so happy to buy from them because of her. She was extremely professional, listened to what we were looking for and showed us only those pieces that matched our request. She didn’t waste our time at all and at the end when... Read More we told her we could only spend a certain amount, she did her best to come down to our price. Even when she couldn’t meet our price exactly, we felt she had done the best she could. Extremely straight-forward service, not pushy like many others in the area.

Salvatore & Co.

Reviewed on 2/22/2012 Taylor C

Salvatore is everything you would want in a jeweler: not only do they have the highest quality, but they are trustworthy and honest. They were recommended to us, and since, we have recommended them to anyone looking for rings. We mainly worked with Terri Levitsky, but they are... Read More a small stand, so we have worked with almost everyone at some point, and they all are wonderful. My husband purchased my engagement ring from Salvatore, and he was able to customize a ring to be exactly what he wanted for the price he was hoping for. When I had it appraised, the diamond appraised for even more than Salvatore’s appraisal. We went back to them for our bands, and Terri sat down with us and helped us find just what we were looking for. I wanted to buy my husband a white gold bracelet as a wedding gift, and while I shopped around (I even tried to use some personal connections to find better prices), Salvatore was able to find me the best value. The bracelet was not much of a sale for them, but they were treating it as if they were finding me the highest quality diamond. Buying wedding rings can be a stressful process, but I have heard more than one person say that while they shopped around for months, Salvatore was without a doubt able to get the best quality for the best price. Further, they will respect your budget and treat you the same no matter what you are looking to buy.