Book Your Wedding with Salvatore's Wedding Venue

A BALLROOM IN CHICAGO, IL

Located near Lincoln Park in downtown Chicago, Illinois, Salvatore’s Ristorante is an elegant restaurant right in the heart of the city. Its intimate and sophisticated interior combined with an enticing dinner menu make the venue a unique fine dining experience that's a bit like stepping into a bygone age. Available for private parties, all kinds of celebrations have taken place under the restaurant’s roof, including weddings, rehearsal dinners, receptions, bridal showers and engagement parties.

The restaurant opens up onto a private outdoor patio that is used for cocktails or as a site for a wedding ceremony. Covered for the occasion, this intimate setting is surrounded by neighborhood trees and a colorful garden. White globular lanterns hang from the canopied patio cover, adding that extra touch of elegance to events here. For ceremonies, guests sit in theater-style seating.

The restaurant’s inviting interior features high ceilings, tall, arched windows and rich wood-paneled walls. A second room is connected to the main dining space and has a warm, cream-colored palette. Walls of mirrors give the dining area a sense of timeless grandeur and also serve as the backdrop to an indoor ceremony. After dinner, the celebration moves to another part of the restaurant, which features polished hardwood flooring and opulent chandeliers, making it an ideal place to dance the night away.

All types of wedding celebrations are welcome at Salvatore’s Ristorante, including LGBT ceremonies and receptions. It should be noted that ceremonies and receptions each require their own individual fees.

There are two wedding packages available at the restaurant. These both include five hours of premium bar service and four butler-passed hors d’oeuvres. Dinners consist of three courses and all tables are adorned with votive candles, white napkins and linens.

The hors d’oeuvres at the restaurant include both hot and cold snacks, such as cherry pepper filled with herbed goat cheese mousse, traditional Italian bruschetta and mushroom caps stuffed with a three-cheese spinach. Entrees include various chicken, salmon and veal dishes.

There is an option to have a buffet-style dinner as well, with different stations so guests can choose what they would like to eat. Stations include choices of salads, side dishes, pastas and meats. There’s a children’s menu offered for kids aged 12 and under. A projector screen is available for rental, however the couple must bring in their own device to connect to it. Events taking place in the evening must be completed by midnight. Afternoon events have to be finished by 4:30 p.m.

A few of the extra perks that come with having a wedding at Salvatore's Ristorante include:

• A wedding cake of the couple’s choice
  • Unlimited wine service during dinner
  • Coffee and tea after dinner
  • A champagne toast during reception
  • Event coordinators to help ensure ceremony/reception run smoothly
  • Lots of late-night treats available, like grilled cheese sandwiches, pizza bread and corn dogs (extra fee required)
  • Dessert add-ons, such as assorted tarts, pastries, pies, cheesecakes and more (fee)

A classic Chicago event venue in the heart of Linc

Salvatore's is a classic Chicago event venue tucked away on a quite quintessential tree lined street in the heart of Lincoln Park.  You and your guests will feel the warmth and intimacy our space has to offer right when you walk in the doors. Our on site coordinator's will work endlessly to execute every detail to make your event one of a kind.  From our authentic menu to the outstanding service your guests will leave raving about your event years to come.   Reach out to one of our highly skilled planners for more information at 773.528.1200 or email us at [email protected]

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Restaurant

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

525 W ARLINGTON PL, CHICAGO, IL (773) 528-1200
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 kelly b

Salvatore's was the perfect venue for our wedding and one of the best decisions we made planning it. As someone who works in the interior design field the ambiance of our wedding was very important to me. I am so happy we chose Salvatore's for our special day as not only is... Read More the space inviting and beautiful, but the service is flawless and the food is amazing. Throughout the planning phase Suzi and Lauran always promptly answered our numerous questions and tactfully provided professional guidance when needed. Many of our guests commented on how seamless our wedding was and that was truly in thanks to Salvatore's. They took care of everything so we were able to fully enjoy our wedding day. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

2017-07-20T13:35:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Kelly. What an amazing wedding and you were a stunning bride!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Dee L

When jumping onto the web in search of a reception venue in Chicago, you've probably found there are A LOT of choices out there. But clearly, Salvatore's caught your eye (because you're reading this!) and for a good reason. You will not regret looking into this lovely venue and... Read More will CERTAINLY not regret booking your event with the amazing team there. Trust me. When starting the hunt for a wedding reception venue, my now-husband and I had just a few guidelines when searching: the location had to be right, the space had to be unique, and the food had to be great. Not only did Salvatore's fit all of these points, it exceeded our wants a hundred times over. Location & Look: Our first visit to the venue we really, really liked it. Blocks from the lake in Lincoln Park, a mile from our home AND our church. Easy. We were hoping for something not too big, not small, cozy but with an old-time elegance (go back to those photos again!) The decor speaks for itself, and to be honest we didn't want a space where we would have to "start over" with decor, and Salvatore's was perfect for us. Food: In my circle of friends a common theme of wedding food is "The tasting was amazing but the day of was just okay..." NOT the case at all with Salvatore's. Everything myself, my hubs, our families, and guests enjoyed throughout our experience was delicious. Cooked properly, served at the proper temperature, attractive (important!). If Salvatore's held normal dinner hours I'm pretty sure we would have been back within weeks of our reception to enjoy their food. The drink selection was great too. Not one complaint at all, only rave reviews. NOTE- we had a few dietary restrictions/requests (myself included) and all were handled perfectly. One last and very important part of our planning process and the day-of guidance that definitely made the whole entire experience fabulous - the staff at Salvatore's. From day one Suzi and Lauran answered my countless emails, always welcomed me to come by just to revisit the space while planning, and took control of everything the night-of in a way that really put us and our guests at ease. All details were attended to, any situations were taken care of, all stresses abated. All in all, we owe a very large bit of the success of the event to them. And let's not forget the great service staff! One of the best compliments we received about the reception came from a friend. She said her favorite wedding overall was her own, however, that changed when she attended ours. I think that says enough!

2018-01-28T13:58:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the rave review! It was such a pleasure working with you both, wish we could do it all over again! Cheers!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Allie B

The best!!! We had our wedding here in October and it was amazing. Everything went off without a hitch, the food was fantastic, and the service was top notch. The entire staff & bartenders went above and beyond. At one point in the night, the bartender noticed my wine glass was... Read More near empty, and had remembered my order and brought me a new glass without me even asking. Just phenomenal service!! Our guests were all raving about our venue and how great of a time they had and it was in large part to the staff at Salvatore's. Suzi & Lauran were amazing to work with and super detail oriented, highly recommend!

2018-01-28T13:59:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love our amazing couples and staff! We are so pleased you had a great experience! Cheers.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Jennifer S

We just loved Salvatore's from the moment we walked in. We had our wedding of about 150 here and could not have received more compliments. Suzi and Lauran are so wonderful to work with by being prompt, professional, knowledgeable, and --vitally for wedding planning--patient. The... Read More appetizers and entrees are absolutely delicious, and the servers and bartenders are swift and attentive. The venue is ornately classic --therefore all your decorations are just bonus. We're so thankful that we had our big day here and would make the same decision today.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Ashley D

In a word: magical. We had the perfect wedding at Salvatore's! Suzi and Lauran are dedicated professionals who were a pleasure to work with. Gorgeous venue, delicious food, and a beautiful evening. We had a modest budget but were impressed with how inclusive Salvatore's is and... Read More with options for Fri-Sun weddings, it made it easy to have the wedding we wanted at a price we could afford. This place is truly a hidden gem! Food was delicious and impressed my big Italian family. (The tasting was almost as much fun as the wedding!) Decor inside had that Old Hollywood glamour that I was looking for. (I especially love the checkered floor, gilded mirrors, and string-lit patio!) I highly recommend Salvatore's for your wedding or next major event.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Alessandra V

We could not have been happier with our Salvatore’s experience for our wedding in November 2017. From initial emails and meetings with the staff, to communication leading up to the wedding day, to the reception itself, the staff was always prompt, professional and welcoming.... Read More Choosing Salvatore’s was the single best decision we made in the wedding process. Their suggestions for other vendors led us to our DJ, florist and bakery, all of whom were also exceptional. Thanks to the experience and knowledge of the staff, We never felt any stress or concern about logistics related to our wedding reception. They were very flexible with our requests for decorating, and their advice throughout the planning was invaluable and helped create a reception we were able to enjoy every moment of. Since the wedding we have not stopped receiving comments about how incredible the food and service at Salvatore’s were. More than a dozen guests remarked that it was the best wedding food they ever had. The wait staff were professional, friendly and accommodating, and attended to all our guests’ needs and requests. We would not change a thing about our wedding day at Salvatore’s and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

2017-12-15T20:00:07 Response from the vendor

What an amazing review of your experience here at Salvatore's. We couldn't be more appreciative for you taking your time to let the wedding world know about your event here. It was amazing to work with you both! Cheers and warm wishes!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Susie L

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Salvatore’s in September 2017- and I cannot recommend this venue enough! Everything about the day was absolutely perfect, and we got to have our dream wedding in Chicago that we had imagined! We first discovered Salvatore’s because... Read More our friends got married there a few years back and we remember how much we loved the venue and that it was located in the heart of Lincoln Park (which is the area we love the most). So, when we got engaged and started the venue search- we went back to Salvatore’s and found they were the perfect fit for what we were looking for! Throughout the whole year of planning, from start to finish, Suzi and Lauran were absolutely amazing and helped me with everything! They helped suggest and recommend vendors, and also just helped with any general wedding planning questions I had (as I was so clueless)! I could call or email them with random questions all the time and they were so responsive and so helpful! And they were very honest with their opinions and suggestions and were not trying to benefit in any advice they provided, which I definitely appreciated. They also basically were ‘day-of planners’ and were there from the morning of the wedding day until the end of the wedding, helping setup and make sure everything ran smoothly. I walked into the venue and my breathe was taken away at how perfect everything looked! Not only were the venue itself and the planners amazing, but the food was SO good. Our guests could not stop raving about how delicious everything was (which is not something you typically hear at weddings). When we had our tasting- we tried everything off the menu, and it was the hardest decision to make because everything we tried was so good! And we had the homemade tiramisu served as dessert which I highly recommend! We could not have asked for a better experience with having our wedding reception at Salvatore’s! Working with them throughout the year of planning was great and stress-free (which is important!) You can tell that Suzi and Lauran genuinely want you to have the best wedding day and they do everything to help make that happen. It was the perfect venue to have our dream Chicago wedding at, and our guests still cannot stop talking about how amazing the reception was! I highly recommend this venue to all future Brides and Grooms!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Amanda H

We got married at Salvatore's in June and absolutely loved everything about it! The food was amazing, venue was beautiful, and staff were extremely attentive and helpful. I could not have imagined a more perfect venue for our perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Gabi G

We celebrated our wedding at Salvatore’s a couple months ago. If we had to go back in time and plan our wedding again from the beginning, we would choose Salvatore’s over and over again. The moment we stepped inside the venue, we knew it was the best spot to celebrate our... Read More special day. Every single thing about our reception was absolutely perfect, from the legitimately delicious food to the elegant dining room to the exceptional service provided by Lauran and Suzi. They were so easy to work with, extremely responsive, and more than helpful during our entire wedding planning process. We received so many compliments on the stunning venue. If you are looking to get married in Chicago, you really cannot do better than Salvatore’s, and I promise you will not regret your decision!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Erika L

My husband and I (still getting used to saying that!) just got married at Salvatore's in mid-September. It was a dream and our guests have been raving about the venue non-stop! If you're a newly engaged couple, here's a few highlights: 1) It's PERFECT to have your both your... Read More ceremony and reception in the same space. It's also classic, old-timey Chicago flare with a very intimate, romantic feel. We started at 5pm, and extended the contract so we wrapped up at 11:30pm. We had about 150 guests and it fit this number perfectly. The ceremony space is beautifully set up, and then your guests can immediately transition to the cocktail room--from here the staff "flips" the ceremony space so it becomes the dinner reception. Brilliant! We had a lot of out-of-town family and friends who panic at navigating Chicago....problem solved. Once you arrive, you're there for the night. Valet was easy and utilized by many of our suburb friends. 2) Suzi and Lauran. You must have trust in your wedding coordinators. These women have it! They have done weddings big and small, and were spot-on their recommendations, communication, and follow-through. Most emails were responded to within hours. They were honest and forthcoming about expenses and helpful in their suggestions for décor, linens, menu, etc. They set up everything just as we discussed. The wedding day they made sure everything ran smoothly and I noticed a few extra touches here and there. Such an asset to the owners!! 3) The food! Y'all, the number one gripe I have is the same boring chicken at every wedding reception known to mankind. In contrast, Salvatore's has an amazingly delicious menu. Their tomato vodka cream sauce pasta and penne ricotta were heavenly. Every guest was a part of the clean plate club! Make sure you arrive hungry to the dinner menu tasting. We also got the late-night snack of grilled cheese and sliders...if you're having an open bar, this comes in handy for all your guests ;) 4) The dessert gets it's own line...get their homemade tiramisu ~ it's delicious! Such a fun alternative to wedding cake. At the insistence of the our Mothers, we did bring/cut a small 8" round cake from Mariano's that cost $22. Again, Salvatore's handled all the set up for this. 5) Bar service was 100%. Champagne toast was flawless. Cocktails poured right and allll night. We did the premium open bar and many of guests ordered martinis, old fashions, etc. and the bartenders were pros. When we were at the tasting, they have you taste the dinner-service red/white wine to ensure it's up to your tastes, and we even requested a different pinot noir and they accommodated this without a problem. 6) Finally, I'd be remiss if I didn't give a shout-out to our awesome wedding vendors, some of whom Suzi and Lauren personally recommended: DJ Chicago (they have worked with Salvatore's a million times, and knocked it out of the park), Flowers for Dreams, Frank Bielski was our pianist, and Hannah Persson photography. Utilize the beautiful piano for the music during the ceremony, you won't regret it. We would get married at Salvatore's again in a heartbeat. Happy wedding planning!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Anne H

Salvatore's was hands down the perfect wedding venue for me and my husband. Suzi and Lauran, the wedding coordinators, are timely, professional, and extremely organized. The best part of working with Suzi and Lauran was how truly kind and caring they are. They genuinely cared... Read More about us having the perfect day! Their list of preferred vendors was fantastic and incredibly helpful. The day of the wedding I was able to relax and enjoy. I had nothing to worry about. The venue itself is gorgeous and unique. There was plenty of space without the typical ballroom feeling. It felt very intimate and didn't require much decorating. The food was amazing- my guests are still raving! If you're looking for a beautiful, no-stress wedding, Salvatore's is your venue.

2017-09-27T17:26:20 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you both on planning an amazing wedding! We much appreciate your kind words and wish you both a very bright future together! Cheers!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jamie W

We had our wedding at Salvatore's in May 2017, and I don't even know where to begin singing their praises! We had a long, frustrating and exhausting wedding venue search, until we walked in to Salvatore's! It was honestly a breath of fresh air! We met with Suzi who walked us... Read More through everything, leaving no questions unanswered. After our tour, we could not stop beaming and before we even made it home, we emailed Suzi to reserve our date! From there everything was smooth sailing! They responded to every email quickly and thoroughly, there was no guess work or surprises. At one point I even asked "this is too easy, whats the catch?!", well, there is NO CATCH!! They worked seamlessly with our other vendors too, which is a huge plus! Finally our wedding day rolled around and I have never been more relaxed and comfortable. Normally I am pretty high-strung, type-A, but on the wedding day I left it all in Suzi and Lauran's hands and the day was smooth sailing! They really did make our day perfect and our guests still rave about the food, drinks and atmosphere! If you are looking for a beautiful, vintage Chicago venue that provides delicious food and top notch service, look no further than Salvatore's!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Chelsey G

Salvatore’s is the best wedding venue in Chicago (HANDS DOWN)! I could NOT have been happier with Salvatore’s for our April 29th wedding! Suzi and Lauran were fabulous to work with! They were not only AMAZING on our wedding day – the entire wedding planning process, they were... Read More very responsive, accommodating, and helpful. It was POURING rain our entire wedding day – and they handled last minute adjustments to our schedule (due to the rain) with ease! They allowed our reception to start over an hour earlier and we moved our band from the outside to inside – They made me feel so much calmer knowing that the last minute adjustments were no big deal! SO accommodating! We brought decorations for the venue and they knew exactly how to arrange everything to make the venue look so amazingly special for our day (the venue doesn’t need much – because it is so special as is)! They also did a great job coordinating with the all the vendors. It is so nice to have a venue that can do it all (Food – Drinks – Venue). You don’t need rentals – they have tables – chairs – linens – wait staff – day of coordinators - ETC! The food was so delicious and they were accommodating to dietary restrictions some of our guests had. We upgraded some of our entrees due to the size of our wedding (125 guests). I recommend the upgraded dishes – because they are so delish! We also opted for the tiramisu – DO IT! You will never find a wedding cake as delicious as their homemade tiramisu. This venue is really such a hidden gem! It is located in the heart of Lincoln Park – on an adorable tree lined street. The venue itself is so so special – two bars and three large (and different feeling) rooms. The flow of the whole venue just really works so well. I would highly recommend Salvatore's as a wedding venue! I could not have been happier with my wedding here! Thank you so much to the Salvatore's team for making our special day so perfect (despite the rain)!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Nicole S

We had a great experience working with Salvatore's! We were incredibly impressed by how smoothly everything went with the drinks and dinner service. We had served appetizers and they were circulated really well during the cocktail hour, and dinner was fantastic. Wine glasses... Read More were consistently filled, courses came out at just the right times, and everyone had a blast! We really liked the space, having the dance floor and a big bar in one area and a little quieter bar/lounge area was really nice. The only thing I wished had been different was that our ceremony wasn't set up quite the way we wanted it--I think that was a result of the rehearsal being a little chaotic (ours was right before another scheduled event on Friday night) so we didn't do a great job communicating what we wanted to the coordinators. But, that was really a minor issue and I doubt anyone but my husband and I even realized. The prices were very reasonable, especially considering everything they included (drinks with dinner, served appetizers, dessert, etc)--we were really trying to do things on a budget and Salvatore's was a clear value winner, especially given that it's all done in house so there's no need to choose every little thing! All in all, we have no regrets about choosing Salvatore's and are very happy with how our wedding went!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rhonda S

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our July 9th wedding at Salvatore's! Suzi and Lauran were fabulous to work with! Throughout the wedding planning process, they were very responsive, accommodating, helpful and on top of everything. They also did a wonderful... Read More job preparing the venue for the wedding and coordinating with the all the vendors and setting everything up to ensure the wedding and reception went off without a hitch. Suzi, Lauran and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make sure our guests were happy and taken care of at the wedding, including my elderly mother who they set up a ramp for to make it easier for her to get around in the venue. The food was outstanding; our guests are still raving about it! With its convenient location, character and charm, the venue was ideal for our small wedding. The patio was set up beautifully for our wedding, and the courtyard area was perfect for taking pictures following the ceremony. It was also great that we had also had access to the bar and two reception rooms. I would highly recommend Salvatore's as a wedding venue! I could not have been happier with my wedding here! Thank you so much to the Salvatore’s team for making our special day so perfect!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Lindsey D

I had my ceremony and reception at Salvatore's last month and I could not imagine a better location for our day. Throughout the planning process all of my questions were answered quickly and professionally and everything went spectacularly the day of the event. The food and... Read More service were both great and the space was perfect for our ~135 guests. There is really nothing they could have done to make us have a better time. Thanks, Salvatore's!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Justin F

Salvatore's was the most amazing venue and the best people! We had about 130 guests and that was the perfect size. Every detail was carried out to the T and the entire day was smooth with the help of Suzi and Lauren's expertise. Thank goodness for these two helping wrangle the... Read More wedding party and even helping me with little details that I forgot!! Also, I cannot say enough about how beautiful the venue was! It is an old classic Chicago vibe with lots of character and loved that we were not sharing the space with any other weddings. Plus, the food was fantastic and we received many compliments throughout the night. Everyone from the valet to the waiters/bartenders and of course, Suzi and Lauren, truly felt like a family and I felt that they also wanted this to be the best day for us. If I could give 6 stars I would, but you will not regret booking with Salvatore's!

2017-08-01T14:11:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! What an amazing celebration. You were a pleasure to work with! Cheers!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Matthew M

Salvatore's was the perfect venue for our reception. The layout is gorgeous both inside and out-- the interior showcases classic fixtures to complement the patio's incredible lighting and ambience. The service was sharp, and staff was refreshingly responsive, flexible and... Read More communicative during the quoting process. Suzi and Lauran were great to work with for our spectacular day!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Sarah E

When you walk into the venue you immediately get a feel of old Chicago. Suzie, the coordinator, is terrific. We did a Saturday afternoon wedding and chose the mimosa luncheon package and chose to do the beer & wine package after the cocktail hour. After a long search for a... Read More reception venue, we are glad we chose Salvatore's. Reasonably priced, beautiful bar/dance floor/dining area, and a great location on a beautiful side street in Lincoln Park. Food is also amazing, especially the chicken. All of our guests said it was their favorite wedding they have ever been to. Highly recommend choosing Salvatore's for your wedding!

2017-07-20T13:33:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Dan Q

We had a wonderful experience with Salvatore's, and I would recommend them to anyone looking to getting married in Chicago. Suzi and Amanda provided a lot of helpful information and planning prior to the wedding, and particularly during the last month beforehand, Suzi was very... Read More responsive and quick to answer all of our questions and concerns. Salvatore's partnership with Oak Mill Bakery also made the cake tasting and order process extremely easy. As for the venue itself, the building is beautiful inside and well maintained. Our guests had great things to say about all of the staff, and all of our vendors had worked with Salvatore's previously and had no issues. Finally, the food is fantastic, especially if you like Italian food. We had heard from others that in the past there were issues with gluten-free meals, but the staff at our reception was wonderful about making sure each our guest's dietary restrictions were observed and we didn't have any issues.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Larry Z

We had our wedding at Salvatores in September. Suzi, Amanda were so helpful and enjoyable to work with every step of the way. Our guests loved the venue and everyone LOVED the food! I can't say enough how completely happy we were, that we had our wedding there!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Sonya C

Salvatore's is by far is one of the best wedding venues in Chicago. My husband and I fell in love with the vintage and intimate atmosphere as soon as we layed eyes on this venue when we were searching for places in Chicago. We were planning the wedding from Houston and Suzi and... Read More Amanda made this process so easy. They were always willing to communicate with me and answered all my questions promptly down to the final days. The day of the wedding exceeding all of our expectations. Amanda and her crew helped set up all my decor, kept me up to date on everything without stressing me out, and made sure that my new husband and I were well taken care of the entire day. She even made our plates for us so we could enjoy the fantastic food. The brunch was amazing. The best French toast my husband and I have ever had! At the end of the wedding, she made sure all of our things were packed up! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it. The day was absolutely perfect! If you are looking for a wedding venue, please. Check out Salvatore's. You will not be disappointed. Best day ever !!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Julie V

Salvatore's was the PERFECT place for my wedding! All of the staff, in particular the event coordinators suzi and Amanda, were terrific. On the day of the wedding all of our needs were met, the service was exceptional, and the food was Devine. The space looks incredible and the... Read More room flip was quick and painless. Suzi and Amanda were always one step ahead of everything and willing to help with just about everything! Suzi was even the one to busses my dress. I knew I was in good hands from the beginning. They were always accessible and would return emails within days of not hours. They made the planning process easy and painless. I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting an amazing Chicago wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Vicky D

Salvatore's was perfect! It was the exact atmosphere we were looking for...old supper club/restaurant/classic. Suzi and Amanda were fantastic, they were able to answer any question I had, they were pros! The night went off without a hitch and Suzi was hands on all night. I... Read More really appreciated them being so professional, but at the same time making me feel special. They've been through hundreds of weddings, but still understood this was my special day and treated it that way. Highly recommend Salvatore's!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Masha H

We wanted a wedding venue in the city that was full service and didn't require us to find our own caterer and service staff. We found Salvatore's after looking at several other restaurants and hotels and were so impressed with how much was included in our per person package for... Read More the price. We had also read some great reviews, and had a friend who got married here several years ago and spoke very highly of the experience. And we were not disappointed! Our wedding day could not have gone any better! We received so many compliments on the venue, the food, and the service. There were tons of passed appetizers during cocktail hour, and everyone was very impressed with dinner - we were even told by several people that the steak at our wedding was the best steak they'd had at any wedding ever. Amanda & Suzi were amazing during the planning process, answering all of my questions quickly. The day of, I knew everything would be taken care of because they were so organized. Amanda even helped to bustle my dress at least 10 times during the reception. I cannot recommend this venue enough. It was beautiful, so easy to deal with, and a great value for such a prime city location!

Meet The Coordinator

Lauran

Prior to getting my start in events, I worked free lance as a wedding florist. So feel free to come to me with any questions you may have about the decor and flowers of your wedding! When I am not coordinating events you can find me in my garden with my Shiba Inu.