Louisville Wedding Photographer

Congratulation on your engagement! As you look through my portfolio, I hope that the photos speak to you and move you the instant you see it; I hope that you are seeing right through my lens and experiencing the joys and emotions throughout the day. If you hire me I am not simply your photographer, I am the person who will tell your story. Let's meet and have coffee! Remember to check out my website that is listed below www.samanthabartlettphotography.com

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Cassandra C

This was one of the best decisions we ever made, no exaggeration! All of our engagement and wedding photos came out absolutely amazing. Everyone comments on how they look like something out of a fairytale. We couldn't be happier. Samantha was very easy to work with and get... Read More along with. She also made a lot of great suggestions and was very knowledgable. Choose her and thank me later : )

2016-11-16T16:17:43 Response from the vendor

I have been super lucky to have had so many awesome clients. Because of clients like you, I Love my job and am able to put my heart and soul into it, thank you!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Kristin K

I cannot stop looking at my wedding photos because I am absolutely in love with them! Samantha was just the absolute best to work with, she is so so sweet, and laid back. Samantha was open to any suggestions we had and encouraged us to "just be us" which made it very comfortable... Read More for us and the whole wedding party. I loved Samantha's style of photography because she caught so many natural special moments. I can definitely say that she captured all the emotions from the entire day and my photos weren't all of us just standing there posing and smiling. Samantha was also AMAZING on her turn around of getting photos back. Samantha had all my wedding pictures edited and returned to me in 2 weeks! (The same with our engagement photos). She also checked on me after the wedding was over to see if I needed anything, these small things go a long way. I am ecstatic that I chose Samantha as our photographer for our special day, she's affordable, so sweet, caring, and really wants to do her best for you. I highly recommend her to capture your special day and if we ever decide to have kids I plan for her to do our family photos as well. :)

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Whitney H

Samantha was such a great choice! We got the package with engagement photos included, very affordable. She makes you feel relaxed so we had natural, fun photos along with the traditional poses. We got back our photos quickly (about a month after the wedding) and we looked like... Read More movie stars thanks to Samantha Bartlett Photography.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Sarah J

Samantha and her team were FANTASTIC! Choosing her to capture our wedding day turned out to be one of the best decisions that we made concerning the wedding. She made us feel comfortable doing was great at communicating. She has a talent for making photo shoots fun for everyone... Read More and you can tell that she has experience by the way she runs her shoots. We would feel comfortable recommending her to anyone. Do yourselves a favor and look no more! She's the best. Thanks Samantha!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Leigh Anne A

Samantha did an AMAZING job with our pictures! She is so incredibly talented. She was calm our entire wedding day which made everyone else feel calm. She took great pictures and we got them back way faster than we expected. We will definitely be using Samantha for any future... Read More photography needs!

2017-07-04T22:42:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! So glad you were happy with them!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Ashley S

First of all, Samantha's photography is stunning! We couldn't be more thrilled with how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. The images are timeless and so lovely. We can't wait to share them with family and friends. Samantha was fantastic to work with - she was... Read More professional, fun to be around, and timely. She answered all of my questions with patience, gave us very helpful advice on our wedding day timeline, and was flexible when we wanted to make changes. She brought a second shooter on our wedding day so all angles of our ceremony and reception were beautifully captured. Her prices are reasonable and included an engagement session, a second shooter on the wedding day, and a USB containing the editted images. Thank you, Samantha! We couldn't be happier!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Ashley E

I am so thankful I stumbled across Samantha Bartlett Photography. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely stunning. She is professional, responsive, flexible and worth every single penny. I am looking forward to working with Samantha in the future to capture all of my... Read More family's wonderful events and moments in the years to come. I would recommend her to everyone!

2017-05-24T18:45:38 Response from the vendor

You guys have been a dream to work with! Thank you again and please stay in touch!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Shelby S

Samantha was so easy to work with and really flexible! She is so creative and our photos turned out great! I would definitely recommend using her as your photographer for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Chelsea L

We LOVED working with Samantha. It was one of the best decisions we made when planning the wedding. The day was such a whirlwind but when we got our photos back the emotions came with it. They were beautiful!! We loved reliving the memories and she was very generous in the... Read More amount of photos we got back. From day one Samantha was very flexible with our requests since we were planning a Louisville wedding from out of town. She gave great instructions during first look photos and portraits with family on the day of the wedding. We also had some special requests for getting a few photos back for Christmas cards (we had a December wedding so this was a tight timeline) and she worked with us before all of the photos were ready. Samantha is nothing short of flexible, professional and very talented! If you want beautiful candids that tell an amazing story of your big day she is the photographer for you!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Ashley F

Samantha did a fantastic job capturing all of our special moments at our wedding and did a great job for our engagement photos! She made us feel very relaxed and comfortable and just let us be ourselves. She was willing to work with us to provide exactly what we wanted and then... Read More went above and beyond on her delivery! She is super sweet and easy to work. Her photo editing turnaround time is also very fast! We are thrilled with our photos and ecstatic about our choice for a photographer. :)

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Kara C

Wow wow wow. Two thumbs WAY up!! First off, let me say that Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our ceremony was originally going to be outdoors but Mother Nature had other plans (hello snow storm!) so we had to make a venue change not even a week out. She was beyond... Read More flexible with the change in venue and time. Second, if you want timeless photographs from a photographer who truly cares about your happiness and what shots you want on your big day, Samantha is the one for you. The images were absolutely breathtaking. We'll be cherishing these pictures for years to come. Thanks once again for everything!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 David

Samantha Bartlett Photography completed both our engagement and wedding photos for 2015 in Michigan. We couldn't be more pleased. She is an excellent photographer to work with, as she makes you feel very comfortable while shooting. She is flexible, Versatile, and well organized.... Read More She has a natural eye for capturing perfect moments and is also great at allowing you to share and try your own idea. On our wedding day she made taking pictures easy, fun, and enjoyable. All the pictures turned out perfect, and she even had them edited and given to us within weeks. I would highly recommend this very talented and gifted photographer.

Samantha Bartlett Photography

I am very passionate about photography. I discovered that I am happiest when I create something beautiful; capturing moments and emotions in photos is what I do best. I would say that the style of my photography is clean and modern with a timeless element to it; my photographs will never go out of style. My edits are soft and filmic like many fine arts photography.