Serving brides with romantic, adventurous spirits!

You are going to have the most incredible wedding day! My goal is to have you look back on your photos for years to come and still remember the butterflies you had in your stomach before seeing each other for the first time, how close you held each other during your first dance, and when you snuck out of the reception to enjoy a few moments together in the warm glow of sunset. Let me capture all of the amazing memories that you will make as you begin your life together.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PA, NY, DE + Destination (610) 733-2655

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Anissa A

Booking Samantha as your photographer is the best decision you can make for your wedding day! From the beginning, Samantha was professional, friendly, and a joy to be in contact with as we worked through all the wedding planning. We loved our engagement photos and it gave us a... Read More chance to meet and get comfortable before the wedding day. On the wedding day, Samantha easily fit in to the day and smoothly navigated making sure we had all the right photos taken. We recently got our pictures back from our wedding and I teared up when viewing them all because she really captured the emotion throughout the day. Words cannot describe the wonderful day so instead just take a look at one of her pictures and it says it all! Samantha is so talented in capturing photos that I know we will truly cherish forever! Thank you so much Samantha!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Malisa D

Seriously incredible. She took our engagement photos and they are spectacular! What an angel

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jen M

Samantha was organized, professional, genuinely kind, and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Her photos are beautiful and truly captured the emotions of our wedding day. Thank you Samantha!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Heidi D

I was so lucky to have Samantha as my wedding photographer. She's incredibly talented! I've had my pictures back about a month now, and a day hasn't passed that I haven't found myself flipping through the images, still just as obsessed as the day I received them. She captured so... Read More many candid moments I didn't even know were happening. Seeing the pictures is like reliving the day, which is such a blessing. How unfair it is that the best day of your life seems to fly by so fast! Having these pictures to keep the day alive is worth more than I can say. I'm so glad I didn't hold back when choosing a photographer. Laughter, dancing, kissing, happy crying. It's all in there. There aren't words except thank you thank you thank you!! <3

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Bernadette D

I was so happy that my husband and I were referred to Samantha Jay Photo by my wedding planner. We immediately clicked with Samantha and were so impressed at her willingness to travel to where we live for our engagement photos. Those photos came out beautifully and we knew... Read More that she would do a fantastic job during our actual wedding day. She helped us come up with the perfect customized package that worked for our budget. Samantha's work is a fantastic value. Samantha arrived on our wedding day even earlier than she was required which was such a relief. She immediately set to work and did an incredible job styling the elements I left for her. She and her assistant calmly fit into the background throughout the lead-up and during our ceremony. There were so many moments captured that I didn't even realize. Overall we were so pleased with the photos we received back. They are classic pictures and she mixed in great candids with the formal shots we hoped for. I would definitely recommend Samantha Jay Photography for those looking for a personal approach to their wedding photos.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Brianna M

Samantha was really a joy to work with from start to finish. It was clear immediately that Samantha has a true passion for wedding photography. In our first meeting she was one of the only photographers we met with who genuinely wanted to get to know us as a couple. That showed... Read More in the way that she captured our wedding. She was professional, quick to respond, flexible, and organized. She is also an incredibly talented photographer. Her style is romantic and thoughtful. Her prices are so reasonable too! On the day of our wedding, my husband and I wanted to spend as much time possible enjoying the different parts of the day without feeling like we were getting pulled away for a million pictures. Samantha and her team totally understood and efficiently got the pictures we needed and got us back to the party. Getting ready I never felt like I had to stop and pose or change what I was doing to accommodate. They also worked so well with the videographer and other vendors. The finished product came a little more than 8 weeks later, which is what we'd expected. She'd warned us that our wedding came right at the end of a busy wedding season, so it might be a little longer than her usual. I really appreciated her setting expectations because I never felt worried that they wouldn't come. She sent us over 1000 beautiful pictures that we could download and use as we saw fit. There are so many amazing ones we're having a hard time deciding which ones to print! We loved how she captured the scenery at our venue, but also the emotions of the day. The pictures felt like us. For me one of the best surprises was the blog. It was so professionally done, I felt like a mini-celebrity seeing our pictures put together that way. I could not recommend Samantha more highly!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kate F

Samantha was amazing! For a couple that isn't particularly comfortable getting their picture taken, Samantha made us feel at ease during our couple shots. And the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! We've received complement after complement about how amazing our wedding... Read More photos turned out. Her professionalism and responsiveness set the bar. I couldn't have been happier with her and recommend her 100%.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kimberly L

Samatha's team is professional, courteous and the images are just stunning. I was blown away by her website and was just so thrilled when I found out she would be available for our wedding day! She also shot our engagement session -- I highly recommend taking advantage of this... Read More option as a way to practice and get to know each other, and to see what angles work best for you. I love that Samantha strikes the perfect balance between being fun and excited about your wedding day but also not being super cheesy -- which is something I see often in other people's photography. When you talk to her she just makes you feel like you've made an immediate friend. I She also loaded our images in an easy-to-use format where I can either get them on my laptop or have them available on my phone. A lot of things went wrong on our wedding day, including the fact that we found out only two weeks before that we had to push the event back 1.5 hours because the people at our venue made a mistake. Samantha and her team handled it all so graciously. After you have spent a lot of money on your wedding, the pictures are the main thing that you will have forever -- and I'm so thrilled that we have such beautiful ones from Samantha! I love seeing the other wedding she has done and following her on Instagram! I hope to be able to book her services for future big events in our lives!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Catherine I

Samantha is amazing!!!! We were originally not going to have a photographer and I am soooo glad we decide to have one and sooo glad that our photographer was Samantha !!!! From the beginning she was wonderful. .....So easy to get in touch with and very responsive. She is such a... Read More kind and warm hearted person and soo easy to work with. Wedding day was wonderful ..... she made everything soo easy, smooth, and stress free with photos. There was some rain but she made it work outside even with the weather. I have seen a few photos from our wedding and I am in awww and amazement of the photos!!!! It excites me to see the rest of them.... I cannot wait!!!!! She is absolutely amazing and everything was perfect!!!! I highly recommend Samantha!!! We know who we will go to for any future photographs needed! Simply fabulous!!!! Thank you soooo much Samantha!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Margaret H

Samantha is a wonderful photographer and was a pleasure to work with throughout our engagement and wedding festivities. She took not only our engagement and wedding photos, but documented the personal vow exchange that my wife, Annie, and I shared before our wedding as well. The... Read More vow exchange was just me, Annie, and Samantha. Annie and I wanted to wait until the vows to see each other that day, and Samantha eagerly agreed to drive me the almost two hours away so that Annie and I could have that anticipation build before making such important promises to each other (but still ride home together :) ). I was more nervous on that day than on the actual wedding day, but Samantha was able distract me with conversation on way there and then put us both at ease as we celebrated exchanging our vows. The photos from all three days are beautiful and keepsakes that we will always treasure. Samantha was a very special part of our marriage journey and someone that we plan to use for future photography needs. She is professional, prompt with communication, has a passion for what she does, and produces beautiful photographs that anyone would be thrilled to have!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Julie F

I have had the pleasure of having Samantha photograph several special moments in my life and she always continues to impress! From my days as a dance teacher through my engagement, boudoir shoot, and wedding, the photos have been stunning!! A quick story to illustrate how... Read More wonderful she is: On my wedding day, my wedding coordinator yelled at me and threatened me with additional fees in front of my bridal party and in the middle of photos because we were taking too long and she thought the groomsmen were being too rowdy. I was so shaken up and upset, and it was actually Sam who calmed me down. She took my groom and I aside to an area surrounded by trees and continued to take photos and tell me it's okay and that I looked beautiful and to just keep smiling. I was able to come back to the bridal party ready for more group photos (away from the coordinator) and then we left for the reception. I thought those photos of my groom and I would end up being throw away photos, meant to cheer us up. They are actually some of my favorite photos of the day! I don't know how she did it, but they are stunning & no one except the 3 of us would have known how upset I was in those photos. Samantha creates a calm and professional atmosphere and is FANTASTIC at going with the flow - perfect for any wedding day surprises (for better or worse) that may come your way!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lauren K

We can't say enough about how happy we were with Samantha's work for our wedding. From setting up our engagement session to receiving our final album of photos, Samantha was professional, down-to-earth and made each step of the process a breeze. Samantha made us both feel... Read More comfortable during the shoots (something that is way easier said than done) and displayed such beautiful vision for each photo she took. My husband and I really wanted to have lasting images of the parts of our wedding that were most important to us- candid and authentic photos of those we love- and Samantha captured these beautifully. We were blown away by Samantha's ability to capture the intricacies of each special moment. Even the posed photos came out looking natural and indicative of the love and enjoyment we all felt on that day. We are so grateful that Samantha played such a important role in our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

I feel so lucky to have found Samantha as my photographer! From the moment I emailed her she seemed so excited and so in love with what she does! She was so professional and so easy to talk to. I loved how she paid so much attention to details. I had a small elopement at city... Read More hall, and she captured the day so perfectly! I'm so in love with the photographs, and everyone just keeps telling me what an amazing photographer I had! Thank you so much Samantha for everything!!!

Samantha Jay Was Fabulous!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Ashley B

Samantha was a true professional! I had the privilege of knowing Sam from college and already knew she had a fantastic business acumen and would be super dependable. She certainly did not disappoint and I am so glad I chose Samantha Jay Photography for my engagement and... Read More wedding photos! They are absolutely stunning and her work was top notch. I've recommended Sam's work to everyone I know and look forward to having her photograph our next adventure in life!

Sam is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Amy M

Sam was truly amazing to work with on our wedding day! She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire day. The photos we received from her were incredibly beautiful! We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Happy bride

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Megan G

Samantha is an amazing photographer with a natural talent and passion for what she does. We were extremely limited on time for our photos at our wedding and I never worried about it because I know the quality images that Samantha always captures. There literally is not a single... Read More photo that I don't like. Both our engagement and wedding photographs are beyond perfect and we could not have been happier to have someone like Samantha capture the most important moments in our lives! There are so many natural photos she captured where we are laughing and often had no idea a photo was even being taken. Even the posed photos look natural and effortless which is hard to believe because neither of us are particularly good models ;) Samantha is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her for any of you photography needs. You will not be disappointed!

Simply Great!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Sam took the candid pictures of the proposal and our engagement photo session. Let me say first, she did an amazing job and I could not be more pleased. She has provided captured moments that we will treasure for a lifetime. She set up an environment for this by being very easy... Read More to work with. We both felt very comfortable with her and she both encouraged us to act naturally and guided us in a nice way toward some great shots. The pictures we have are high quality and very special. Additionally, Sam clearly has a very keen attention to detail and a true passion for what she does. I am very pleased with myself that I made the decision to choose Samantha Jay Photography to capture our special time in our lives!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

When I dreamed of the perfect proposal, I knew that I wanted two things: I wanted to be surprised, and I wanted to be photographed. Being able to visually relive the proposal, the pure shock and excitement, is something I will always treasure. I am so glad that my fiance asked... Read More Samantha Jay Photography to capture this special moment in our lives. Samantha was great at shooting candids as we playfully celebrated on the lawn. The sun was setting on the end of a perfect day, and she chose angles that highlighted that. She naturally stepped in to suggest artistic poses, always gently suggesting the best way to frame ourselves. Through both her photography and her editing skills, she was able to bring out the best of both us in this shoot. Our family and friends complimented us on how our photographer was able to capture such genuine photos. I am so grateful to Samantha for her time, energy, and efforts she put into making this day such a memorable one for me.

Amazing Results

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Danielle H

In full-disclosure, the owner/photographer and I went to college together which is why I initially chose her, and why the rate was SO reasonable. But that being said.... She was amazing. In the set up and pre-wedding details, she was organized, quick to respond and made life... Read More very simple for a stressed our bride. On the day of, she was commanding enough to take control of my rowdy family and wedding party and get them to pay attention, but she was also patient and kept me (the bride) very much at ease! She remembered photos I had sent her that I liked, and recreated them with me and my groom. She has a 6 week turnaround for the final product - so I have not received them all yet, but she did send quite a number of sneak peaks (about 20 pictures within the first week). And they are amazing, elegant, personal and full of love. Everything I wanted the pictures to be. They look like pictures from the knot wedding magazine and I am amazed that it is me in that picture! She comes with a second photographer as well, who was very professional. I highly recommend!

Samantha Jay

Why am I a wedding photographer? Well, after graduating from Penn State University, I was working in the field of commercial video, but longed to have more creative control over my work. After photographing a surprise engagement for my dear friends, I was absolutely hooked! There was something about working with couples in love that gave me the fulfillment I had been searching for. There is so much beauty, love and joy in this world, and my job let's me capture it. When I am not shooting, I love spending time with my husband-to-be Patrick, taking trips to the beach and singing!