Samantha Nass Floral Design LLC

Saratoga Springs, Greater Capital Region and Lake George.

Dedicated to creating custom designs for events

We take pride in ensuring that each event is as individual as its customer by capturing the essence of the event with high quality service, beautiful flowers and personal touches. Whether you're looking for a quintessentially classical theme, an abstract statement piece or something with a more contemporary twist - let us help you realize that vision!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

75 Woodlawn Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Springs, Greater Capital Region and Lake George. (646) 660-5175
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

We were exceptionally pleased with Samantha Nass Floral Design LLC! Her professionalism, artistic designs, and true interest in creating the perfect floral designs for our wedding are incomparable. During our meetings Samantha, in her very personable way, truly engaged in... Read More conversation and really listened to the essence of who we are as a couple paired with the theme of our wedding. We were aiming for a whimsical and elegant wedding. Her designs and floral choices had movement adding to the whimsical focus. The flowers she selected, their placement in the holders, and the antique pedestals enhanced the elegance of our venue. Our bouquets were simply breathtaking and detailed from the flowers to the ribbon wrapping. We are delighted and would recommend Samantha Nass Floral Designs to anyone looking for an exceptional all around service.

Loving my Proteas

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren S

I cannot express how thrilled I am that I decided to use Sam as my florist! I had a very specific look that I wanted to achieve for my wedding and she did not disappoint! From the moment I stepped into her studio, I knew that I wanted to work with her. Sam understood my vision... Read More and seemed genuinely excited to come up with ideas using my love of non-traditional flowers, in particular, the Protea. I did not even want to meet with anyone else because I walked out of our meeting being able to envision how the wedding would look for the very first time. During the first consultation, she took the time to talk through my likes and dislikes, look through my pinterest boards and come up with suggestions that would work during my time of year. I was in communication with her through the entire process and when it came time for the mock up, I was blown away not only by the floral arrangements, but how the vases and mercury candles tied everything together perfectly. On the day of my wedding, Sam personally hand delivered all of the bouquets, “tussy mussies” and boutonnieres to the hotel where we were getting ready. As soon as I saw my bouquet and how the giant proteas were center stage, I was almost brought to tears. When I was finally able to take in the reception venue, I actually WAS brought to tears at how lovely the centerpieces were displayed and how the candles enhanced the romantic feel of the room. Her talent and creativity really made my vision come to life and I am continuously receiving compliments on all of the florals. It was such a pleasure to work with you, Sam. Thank you so much for sharing in my love of Proteas and the “something unusual.”

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amanda K

Samantha is not only an amazing florist but an amazing person, & a dream to work with! Before even signing a contract Sam was there with helpful hints & suggestions to make our day exactly what we had always envisioned. She traveled to our venue on multiple occasions to ensure... Read More she got a true vision of our ideas for the day, was always available to answer ALL of my questions, & several weeks before the wedding did a trial arrangement. She truly goes above & beyond to make her couples happy. I can’t say enough great things about Samantha, I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Robert H

When we were looking for a florist, we were told Sam was the best. The best is not a strong enough description. The first time we spoke to Sam, she asked us about our story and the theme of our wedding. Then when we met with her in person she created a sample design based on our... Read More conversation that blew us away. When we first walked into the wedding venue and saw the flowers and candles it took our breath away. The centerpieces were so beautiful that during the first course, guests were asking the staff how they could take them home. Sam also made a suggestion to us about linen colors and she was so right about that. The smokey purple color was spectacular and warmed the room, giving our wedding a romantic, elegant feel. We knew she was amazing and yet she exceeded our every expectation.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Keri M

Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was my first florist appointment and immediately after meeting with her, we booked her for our wedding date. She was passionate, creative, pleasant, and super accommodating. She was able to guide us through the process of... Read More flowers, candles, linens, rentals, etc. and asked about every detail to make sure everything would match and be cohesive. Sam was responsive to emails, made herself available for live appointments, and she made last minute changes with ease. Sam also had creative ideas of how to "reuse" flowers from the ceremony to the reception, which I appreciated. The flowers came out beautifully and we received lots of compliments. The bouquets were exquisite! I highly recommend working with Sam and I only have the nicest things to say!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Anne W

My daughters wedding was taking place in Saratoga Springs 4 hours away from where we live. I contacted 3 or 4 florists who wanted me to come up and discuss different "visions" of our theme. When I spoke to Sam she just said "Tell me about your daughter" and as we chatted about... Read More Fall in Saratoga and crisp air, colorful foliage, rustic tented reception...Sam suggested a "woodland" theme with not only flowers but moss, berries, and hundreds of candles. She used walnut and birch bark troughs instead of vases and suggested farm tables with lace runners to complete the theme. WOW! The flowers were stunning...from the bridal bouquet, boutineers, maids bouquets, posies at cocktail hour and reception centerpieces...everything was done with artistic passion! She enthusiastically joined in with our planning team (KatieO Weddings and Events) and they created the day of our dreams! We still are Over the Moon about our flowers and the entire experience! Thank you Sam :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Caroline F

Sam is a true artist! I requested a floral wreath to wear in my hair for our wedding celebration; I showed her a picture of my dress, told her a little bit about my vision, and that I did not want to look like a 4 year old with a crown of baby's breath. Sam hit it out of the... Read More park! It was so beautiful and it tied the whole look together, additionally it was pretty comfortable to wear for 4+ hours.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Kimberly A

Sam was fantastic to work with - very professional as well as personable. We live about 2 hours from the Saratoga area and we were planning a short distance destination wedding. I was worried about how that would work but Sam made it very easy. It was a small wedding but... Read More having beautiful flowers/decor was very important to me. We were able to plan everything with one detailed phone call, a few emails and one in-person visit to finalize all the details. She even mailed tablecloth fabric samples to my home. I couldn't have been happier with the end result. My bouquet was beautiful but when I saw the reception room I was thrilled. It was so stunning - more so than I could have ever imagined. Sam really created the entire decor of our wedding. She created gorgeous flower arrangements for the tables that went perfectly with the silvery taupe tablecloths and silver mercury glass votive candles. She decorated other areas with greenery and candles. We had a simple cake that she delicately decorated with a few flowers. It was exactly the soft, sophisticated, moody and romantic aesthetic I was looking for - and more! The overall effect was truly stunning. Our guests just gushed about how beautiful everything was. Samantha Nass is simply the best. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Courtney S

Sam was simply a JOY to work with! Her floral arrangements are second to none and her professional and kind demeanor made wedding planning a breeze. My husband and I were married at a girls summer camp so needless to say, there was no wedding coordinator or event planner... Read More involved. This encouraged me to really lean on my vendors to help with my overall vision. Sam remembered all of my wants and decisions even when I popped into her shop unexpectedly. She offered several different rental options, was extremely prompt, so very kind, and more than anything SOOOO very talented. YOU.MUST.HIRE.HER! You simply won't be disappointed and your flowers will be beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Katherine A

Working with Samantha Nass for the florals and decor at my wedding was an absolute dream! I was drawn to her right off the bat because of how versatile her work is - I knew she would be able to create something that was special and unique to me and my wedding, and she certainly... Read More did. The florals, table settings and decor were stunning, as was the lovely selection of furnishings she picked out for us. Sam was always accommodating and patient with my requests and questions, and always a very clear communicator. Not only was everything gorgeous for our big day, but she and her staff were on time, friendly, professional, and a joy to work with throughout the entire process. I recommend her highly and hope to work with her again someday!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kristen E

Sam was incredible. Every review you read about her is telling the truth. She is talented, wonderfully communicative, fabulous to work with, and conscientious....she can read you and your vision and executes it flawlessly. I would recommend her to anyone (and I plan too). She... Read More knows her shit ladies & gentlemen. You want a top florist? Sam is your pick 10 out of 10 times.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Corey H

Sam was absolutely wonderful to work with! After looking at her portfolio, it was a no brainer -- her work was beautiful, but even more than that, Sam was sweet, calm and super helpful throughout the entire process, always open to advising what was needed (or not needed) when... Read More it came to my big day. She was more than willing to jump on a phone call with me and talk through details (especially when I emailed her frantically a week before my wedding with yet another change to my centerpieces), and she perfectly translated my vision in to breathtaking arrangements and headpieces. Planning an out-of-state wedding was stressful enough, but Sam made the process easy and pain-free. I highly recommend her and her amazing work.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Catherine G

Samantha was absolutely incredible - her floral arrangement transformed the space where we got married! My wedding venue looked like a garden, and it was all because of Sam's attention to detail and commitment to making her clients happy! We got married up in Lake George, but... Read More are originally from Long Island. Sam made it a point to tell us when she was in NYC and even bought us coffee during our initial meeting! She is professional, creative, and very accessible. She's committed to making her clients' visions come through and we couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Sam!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Gabrielle P

From our first meeting I KNEW this was the florist I wanted to use for my wedding! I had become skeptical in all the meetings with florists and bakers and caterers, etc...who were all about the money! It felt like no one gave personal service anymore, no one listened to the... Read More bride and her vision, her budget....until Sam at Samantha Nass Floral! Sam is lovely. Plain and simple. She thrives on taking the brides vision and delivering pure beauty! My gorgeous bouquet with pastel pink roses and stunning greenery was every bit of romance I had hoped for. Thank you so much Sam! We adore you!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Autum G

Samantha was such a pleasure to work with! She listened to every detail and ensured our vision was truly brought to life on our special day. I would highly recommend Samantha not only because she was prompt and professional, but I felt she truly went above and beyond to help us... Read More create the romantic wedding we were hoping for. Thanks Samantha! :)

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Karen R

If I could give Sam 10 stars, I would. She is not only the loveliest person to work with, she took my vision, managed to create it with my budget, and brought it to life. I had a very specific direction in which I wanted my florals to look aesthetically, and when I say that each... Read More arrangement was even more gorgeous than the next, I am NOT over-exaggerating! When I saw my bouquet, I cried. When I saw my venue all done up with INSANELY gorgeous arrangements, my heart nearly exploded. I cannot tell you the amount of time Sam took from her busy schedule to work with me on creating this perfect day, and no words can thank her enough. She is insanely talented and comes beyond highly recommended from me!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Christie L

Samantha Nass Floral Design - so responsive and enthusiastic towards making your vision come true along with her expertise! We loved working with her and appreciated her flexibility and design choices!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Emma V

Samantha flora designs are beautiful! She worked long distance for my wedding with my mother and I as we live out of town. She would set up phone meetings to discuss what kind of flowers arrangements we wanted. She would then emails pictures to confirm what we described to her... Read More on the phone to make sure everyone was on the same page. It was wonderful working with Samantha and she made it a stress free experience!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kara Z

Sam took our visions and brought it to life. Her communication with us from the start was incredible, and always made us feel like we were the only clients she was working with. Sam nailed the color combos that we wanted and made such beautiful arrangements. My bridal bouquet... Read More was the most beautiful I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Stephanie O

Working with Samantha Nass was one of the best decisions we made while planning our November wedding at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga Springs. From the first time I met her, I knew she was the perfect fit for us! She is personal and down to earth and offers some much... Read More creativity and guidance throughout the whole process. She's easy to communicate with and was able to accommodate a few last minute meeting requests when my parents were only in town for the weekend. She'll even follow your Pinterest board to keep an eye on what inspires you! The best part of working with Sam was that she personally delivered all of our flowers the morning of the wedding and personally set-up our centerpieces, sweetheart table and entrance table at our venue. It was great to see her smiling, familiar face that morning and put me at ease to know she was the one handling every last detail from start to finish. From bouquets and centerpieces to votives and decor - she absolutely made my vision come to life and everything was absolutely gorgeous! Look no further... Sam is amazing and I'd absolutely recommend her for your wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Cary R

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Sam as the florist for our November wedding in Saratoga Springs, NY. I'm from the area but live in Philadelphia, so planning from a distance was always a challenge. But from the first time I met Sam, I knew I wouldn't... Read More have to spend any time worrying about our flowers/decor. She understood my vision (for what I can only describe as woodsy glam) right from the start, and created my dream bridal bouquet with unstructured greenery, pinecones, juniper berries, and white florals. She also helped us to repurpose florals/decor used during the ceremony (including all the bridesmaids' bouquets) for use on tables for the reception. And Sam personally handled the setup on the day of the wedding, so I knew that everything we had agreed on would be executed perfectly. Sam also went far above and beyond to bring my idea for our placecard table to life. She and her husband created two large wooden structures with lines strung across them, which we used to pin placecards on each line with little clothespins. The placecard table turned out absolutely gorgeous, and unlike anything any of our guests had ever seen. The main thing I want to convey about Sam is her COMPETENCE (and if you are planning a wedding, you will come to understand just how crucial this is in a vendor). She always responded promptly to all of our questions and requests, and more importantly, always "got it." I never had to explain anything twice or circle back on something we had already discussed. In short, Sam is amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Sarah H

It isn’t often that you hear a bride and groom say “surprise us and let what you know about us guide your creativity.” Samantha was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process for our wedding. We are firm believers in trusting our instincts and we knew we were... Read More working with the best from the start! With so many other elements of a wedding that require attention, we were so thankful to simply share the look we wanted to achieve, step away and let the master do her work. Not only did Samantha bring to life our vision, she far exceeded our expectations. Responsive, professional, elegant, creative, meticulous, with a sense of humor and a British accent! Selecting Samantha to be our florist was one of the easiest and best wedding decisions we made.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 jessica w

Samantha truly goes above and beyond for her brides! She listens to your ideas and gives helpful feedback, offers beautiful pieces and rentals for many different styles, and she is very talented so you are able to put things into her hands and know they will turn out great!... Read More Aside from being a wonderful florist, Sam is a doll to work with and genuinely loves to see her brides pleased with the way it all comes together. Even aside from the flowers, Samantha was a tremendous help to me through the whole process. I recommend her to anyone looking for elegance and high quality on their wedding day. 🌹

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Amanda L

I first had the pleasure of meeting Sam due to her involvement with the Saratoga Performing Art Center's Junior Committee's 2016 Winter Ball. Sam graciously donated absolutely stunning centerpieces to complement the black and gold theme, and to elevate the decor for the event.... Read More It was not only her work, but also her upbeat and charming personality coupled with her creative flare that made selecting our florist such an easy decision. Sam was so easy to work with. She was receptive to our thoughts and ideas, and always gave input on what she thought would work best without overshadowing. She was responsive and was great with touching base throughout the entire process to see if there were any changes or updates that she should be aware of. I really loved that Sam followed my wedding board on Pinterest. It gave her another insight and perspective into the look and feel I wanted to capture even if I could not always vocalize it. Finally, to say we were blown away by the beautiful arrangements and centerpieces for the day of would be an understatement. They were all breathtakingly beautiful and everything we could have imagined and more to help make our big day even more special.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Nikki P

Samantha Nass will make all of your flower-related wedding dreams come true. She was truly one of the highlights of the wedding planning process for us. We looked forward to our meetings with her and, even more so, seeing what she created on our big day. And boy did she deliver.... Read More Everything was better than we could have ever envisioned.

Samantha Nass

Trained professionally in New York City, Sam became a freelance floral designer and had the privilege to work alongside incredible designers in the greater NYC area. Incorporating her dedication to client service and love of design Samantha Nass Floral Design was established in 2014 in the beautiful Saratoga Springs NY.