Samantha Nass Floral Design LLC

Saratoga Springs, Greater Capital Region and Lake George.

Dedicated to creating custom designs for events

We take pride in ensuring that each event is as individual as its customer by capturing the essence of the event with high quality service, beautiful flowers and personal touches. Whether you're looking for a quintessentially classical theme, an abstract statement piece or something with a more contemporary twist - let us help you realize that vision!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

75 Woodlawn Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Springs, Greater Capital Region and Lake George. (646) 660-5175
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

We were exceptionally pleased with Samantha Nass Floral Design LLC! Her professionalism, artistic designs, and true interest in creating the perfect floral designs for our wedding are incomparable. During our meetings Samantha, in her very personable way, truly engaged in... Read More conversation and really listened to the essence of who we are as a couple paired with the theme of our wedding. We were aiming for a whimsical and elegant wedding. Her designs and floral choices had movement adding to the whimsical focus. The flowers she selected, their placement in the holders, and the antique pedestals enhanced the elegance of our venue. Our bouquets were simply breathtaking and detailed from the flowers to the ribbon wrapping. We are delighted and would recommend Samantha Nass Floral Designs to anyone looking for an exceptional all around service.

Loving my Proteas

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren S

I cannot express how thrilled I am that I decided to use Sam as my florist! I had a very specific look that I wanted to achieve for my wedding and she did not disappoint! From the moment I stepped into her studio, I knew that I wanted to work with her. Sam understood my vision... Read More and seemed genuinely excited to come up with ideas using my love of non-traditional flowers, in particular, the Protea. I did not even want to meet with anyone else because I walked out of our meeting being able to envision how the wedding would look for the very first time. During the first consultation, she took the time to talk through my likes and dislikes, look through my pinterest boards and come up with suggestions that would work during my time of year. I was in communication with her through the entire process and when it came time for the mock up, I was blown away not only by the floral arrangements, but how the vases and mercury candles tied everything together perfectly. On the day of my wedding, Sam personally hand delivered all of the bouquets, “tussy mussies” and boutonnieres to the hotel where we were getting ready. As soon as I saw my bouquet and how the giant proteas were center stage, I was almost brought to tears. When I was finally able to take in the reception venue, I actually WAS brought to tears at how lovely the centerpieces were displayed and how the candles enhanced the romantic feel of the room. Her talent and creativity really made my vision come to life and I am continuously receiving compliments on all of the florals. It was such a pleasure to work with you, Sam. Thank you so much for sharing in my love of Proteas and the “something unusual.”

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amanda K

Samantha is not only an amazing florist but an amazing person, & a dream to work with! Before even signing a contract Sam was there with helpful hints & suggestions to make our day exactly what we had always envisioned. She traveled to our venue on multiple occasions to ensure... Read More she got a true vision of our ideas for the day, was always available to answer ALL of my questions, & several weeks before the wedding did a trial arrangement. She truly goes above & beyond to make her couples happy. I can’t say enough great things about Samantha, I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Stephanie O

Working with Samantha Nass was one of the best decisions we made while planning our November wedding at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga Springs. From the first time I met her, I knew she was the perfect fit for us! She is personal and down to earth and offers some much... Read More creativity and guidance throughout the whole process. She's easy to communicate with and was able to accommodate a few last minute meeting requests when my parents were only in town for the weekend. She'll even follow your Pinterest board to keep an eye on what inspires you! The best part of working with Sam was that she personally delivered all of our flowers the morning of the wedding and personally set-up our centerpieces, sweetheart table and entrance table at our venue. It was great to see her smiling, familiar face that morning and put me at ease to know she was the one handling every last detail from start to finish. From bouquets and centerpieces to votives and decor - she absolutely made my vision come to life and everything was absolutely gorgeous! Look no further... Sam is amazing and I'd absolutely recommend her for your wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Cary R

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Sam as the florist for our November wedding in Saratoga Springs, NY. I'm from the area but live in Philadelphia, so planning from a distance was always a challenge. But from the first time I met Sam, I knew I wouldn't... Read More have to spend any time worrying about our flowers/decor. She understood my vision (for what I can only describe as woodsy glam) right from the start, and created my dream bridal bouquet with unstructured greenery, pinecones, juniper berries, and white florals. She also helped us to repurpose florals/decor used during the ceremony (including all the bridesmaids' bouquets) for use on tables for the reception. And Sam personally handled the setup on the day of the wedding, so I knew that everything we had agreed on would be executed perfectly. Sam also went far above and beyond to bring my idea for our placecard table to life. She and her husband created two large wooden structures with lines strung across them, which we used to pin placecards on each line with little clothespins. The placecard table turned out absolutely gorgeous, and unlike anything any of our guests had ever seen. The main thing I want to convey about Sam is her COMPETENCE (and if you are planning a wedding, you will come to understand just how crucial this is in a vendor). She always responded promptly to all of our questions and requests, and more importantly, always "got it." I never had to explain anything twice or circle back on something we had already discussed. In short, Sam is amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Sarah H

It isn’t often that you hear a bride and groom say “surprise us and let what you know about us guide your creativity.” Samantha was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process for our wedding. We are firm believers in trusting our instincts and we knew we were... Read More working with the best from the start! With so many other elements of a wedding that require attention, we were so thankful to simply share the look we wanted to achieve, step away and let the master do her work. Not only did Samantha bring to life our vision, she far exceeded our expectations. Responsive, professional, elegant, creative, meticulous, with a sense of humor and a British accent! Selecting Samantha to be our florist was one of the easiest and best wedding decisions we made.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 jessica w

Samantha truly goes above and beyond for her brides! She listens to your ideas and gives helpful feedback, offers beautiful pieces and rentals for many different styles, and she is very talented so you are able to put things into her hands and know they will turn out great!... Read More Aside from being a wonderful florist, Sam is a doll to work with and genuinely loves to see her brides pleased with the way it all comes together. Even aside from the flowers, Samantha was a tremendous help to me through the whole process. I recommend her to anyone looking for elegance and high quality on their wedding day. 🌹

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Amanda L

I first had the pleasure of meeting Sam due to her involvement with the Saratoga Performing Art Center's Junior Committee's 2016 Winter Ball. Sam graciously donated absolutely stunning centerpieces to complement the black and gold theme, and to elevate the decor for the event.... Read More It was not only her work, but also her upbeat and charming personality coupled with her creative flare that made selecting our florist such an easy decision. Sam was so easy to work with. She was receptive to our thoughts and ideas, and always gave input on what she thought would work best without overshadowing. She was responsive and was great with touching base throughout the entire process to see if there were any changes or updates that she should be aware of. I really loved that Sam followed my wedding board on Pinterest. It gave her another insight and perspective into the look and feel I wanted to capture even if I could not always vocalize it. Finally, to say we were blown away by the beautiful arrangements and centerpieces for the day of would be an understatement. They were all breathtakingly beautiful and everything we could have imagined and more to help make our big day even more special.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Nikki P

Samantha Nass will make all of your flower-related wedding dreams come true. She was truly one of the highlights of the wedding planning process for us. We looked forward to our meetings with her and, even more so, seeing what she created on our big day. And boy did she deliver.... Read More Everything was better than we could have ever envisioned.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kelly A

Sam was incredibly kind and helpful throughout the entire planning process. She was very willing to work within our budget. She was very knowledgeable about the type of flowers, color schemes, arrangements, and decorations that would give us the style and look we wanted. On the... Read More day of the wedding she was on time for delivery and moving the flowers from one location to another. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and talented florist who can create high quality floral arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Michaela D

We used Samantha Nass Floral Design for our wedding in mid-September. She was amazing to work with and her arrangements were stunning! At our very first meeting, before we had even decided on using her, Sam went through everything in great detail from what we wanted to all our... Read More floral likes/dislikes. She showed us a variety of flowers and greenery based on pictures of arrangements and bouquets we liked. During the entire planning process, she was so easy to work with, which was essential since we live out of state. She worked through all the details before we sat down with her in August to see a mock-up of our table arrangement which was beautiful. Her husband made a rustic wooden box, which was perfect for our rustic wedding at Brown’s Brewery, which we used for our table centerpieces. Sam was super accommodating, allowing us to add a long foliage table runner to our head table just weeks before the wedding. The day before the wedding, she even agreed to bring extra loose flowers for ice carvings that my brother and dad created, which was a surprise to us! On our wedding day, Sam delivered all the bouquets, boutonnieres, head wreaths, and corsages to the hotel where we were getting ready. Everything was so beautiful and exactly what we wanted! She took the time to go over each bouquet to make sure I (the bride) was happy with how everything looked. She then went to the groom’s room, again going over all the flowers and ensuring we knew how to put on the boutonnieres. After making sure everything was perfect, she delivered all of the table arrangements and flowers for our cake to the reception. Everything was so beautiful and we couldn’t have been happier that we found such a great and talented florist!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Maureen S

Words cannot describe how absolutely beautiful our wedding flowers were. From my bridal bouquet, mother corsages, groomsmen boutonnière, and to the angelic floral crown, Samantha Nass took my vision and made it a reality. After meeting with Samantha for the first time, I knew... Read More we were in good hands. She was extremely professional and completely understood what I envisioned and designed the perfect fall arrangements that everyone was talking about! Words cannot explain how beautiful her flowers came together. I highly recommend Samantha Nass to any bride-to-be looking for a wedding florist who will do an amazing job and bring your wedding dreams to life!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Gabrielle S

Samantha was absolutely awesome. She was patient, helpful, informative and really sweet in the time leading up to the wedding and took time to chat with me whenever I wanted some clarity or had a change. The flowers were unique and such incredible colors and all at an amazingly... Read More reasonable cost. I didn't really have a clear vision going into the wedding but she showed up with these incredible bouquets with roses (which I was originally apprehensive about but apparently there are many lovely types of roses that I had no idea existed) and she made a beautiful arch for our ceremony. Her husband was a doll when he came to pick everything up as well. I could not recommend her more.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Brittany S

I cannot say enough about our experience working with Samantha. She nailed the concept I asked for and was extremely accomodating when numbers were changed up at the last minute. She was also great about working with me to make sure I stayed within my budget. Would 100%... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jennifer G

Samantha did a beautiful job with our flowers! We got engaged and planned our wedding within 4 months so we had a tight turnaround time to get everything arranged. We live in Brooklyn and had the wedding in the Catskills so distance was also a challenge. When I contacted Sam... Read More about a month before the wedding she was immediately responsive and super friendly and excited. Everything went very smoothly. We did a consult over the phone where she gathered all the details about the theme, colors etc... I gave a loose idea of what I envisioned and shared my Pinterest board with her. She took it from there and checked in periodically to find out more details about the space and then we had another phone consult about a week before the wedding to finalize all the details. On the day of, she and her team set up everything with plenty of time to spare for our evening ceremony/reception. I LOVED the bouquets she arranged and we used the centerpieces on the tables for both the reception and next-day brunch after which my guests were thrilled to take one home with them. Samantha's arrangements are beautiful and I appreciated her artful eye and willingness to do something a little less traditional.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lindsay F

I hired Samantha Nass to create the personals (bridal party bouquets and flower crowns) for my wedding. Since I planned my wedding from afar, Samantha and I corresponded through phone calls and emails. Samantha both listened to my ideas and provided great recommendations On... Read More the morning of our wedding, Samantha personally delivered the flowers, which were exquisite. Samantha truly captured the natural, feminine, romantic look that I envisioned. It is clear that Samantha is passionate about her craft and she puts lots of care into each of her creations. She was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend her to anybody in the market for a florist.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Sara P

My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning they lit up the entire room. Sam was a delight to work with and went above and beyond to please us.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kayla V

Planning my wedding from halfway across the country was made much easier by finding wonderful vendors on The Knot, including Samantha Nass. Samantha was always happy to take the time to speak with me and to really understand what I was looking for. She is super thoughtful and... Read More easy to talk to. Our flowers were even more lovely than we expected. Samantha arrived early to set up, making sure everything was perfect. My bouquet was beautiful and exactly how I imagined. I can't recommend Samantha Nass Floral Design LLC highly enough, her work is dreamy and really brought our wedding together.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Jenn L

Amazing! Everything I imagined and yet so much more!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 allison v

Words can not express how unbelievably thrilled I am with Sam and all she did for our wedding. It was a small intimate wedding, all the more important to have wonderful people to work it. She was so wonderful in helping us at the last minute and being so open to our ideas... Read More and our small ceremony. She was prompt on timing and did such an over the top job with what we had discussed. I could not be more thrilled. She has a wonderful energy to work with and is perfect for any part, wedding or special occasion. Coming from a family of florists who know a thing or two, she is the best I've seen in Saratoga.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 allison v

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Melissa S

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! Sam is a designer and it shows in her work. Sam was professional, personable, and accommodating from the first meeting. She created bouquets and arrangements that were breathtaking. Her attention to detail was evident in all of the flowers,... Read More the seating frames, and gift/card vase. I would recommend Samantha Nass Floral Design to anyone looking for perfection and quality!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

I would say that I never thought a bride could get so many compliments on her wedding's flower arrangements until I used Samantha Nass. Samantha Nass not only does perfect and original work, but she serves as a wonderful friend to have while you go through the stress of... Read More planning your wedding. Her availability and flexibility is impressive. Her understanding of the look you're going for is exceptional. I couldn't have had such a beautiful wedding day without Samantha Nass.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Lauren D

Samantha was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with! Her response time is faster than the speed of light, and the quality of her service/product is hands down the best. On top of that, my wife and I always looked forward to meeting with her because she is the sweetest and we had so... Read More much fun when talking through ideas for the wedding! We were lucky to meet Sam and to have her with us through the process -- I would 100% recommend her to anyone (and everyone) that is looking for the BEST florist in Saratoga!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Sam from the beginning was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was the easiest vendor hands down! She always replied to my questions very quickly and was super positive the whole time. She envisioned my ideas beautifully and really made my dream wedding come true! I don't... Read More know what I would have done without her expertise! Thank you for making my wedding so memorable!

Samantha Nass

Trained professionally in New York City, Sam became a freelance floral designer and had the privilege to work alongside incredible designers in the greater NYC area. Incorporating her dedication to client service and love of design Samantha Nass Floral Design was established in 2014 in the beautiful Saratoga Springs NY.