Let's have fun and celebrate, at Samila's Bridal!

Samila & Co has been trusted by women throughout the Greater Seattle area and Eastside communities for over 20 years. At Samila & Co, our mission is to help you find truly self-expressive dresses for the most important and memorable occasions in your life. At Samila's we set ourselves apart and go beyond beautiful dresses: we want to celebrate the special occasions in your life with you. We design and curate evening gowns and bridal gowns that are unique and affordable to women of all ages, body shapes and social occasion needs. We seek to bring in the most fashionable designs, both trendy and timeless, using quality fabric and materials that last a lifetime. Our promise to you, is to create an amazing, once in a lifetime experience for you, your family and your friends. Call us today!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

16300 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA (425) 558-5714

Reviewed on 7/15/2017

I loved my experience at Samila Bridal. The store looks small from the outside but it is deceiving. They have a large bridal room in the back with a wonderful, selective display of dresses that offers many choices without being overwhelming. They have a parking lot as well so... Read More don't let the Redmond road construction sway you. My mom and sister who were visiting from the East Coast shared this experience with me along with my 14 year old son. OK I think that says it all....my son had a blast! Pari, who helped me with trying on the dresses, was very experienced, personable and fun loving. We named my dresses things like The Outlander Dress and Winter Wonderland to help tell all our favorites apart. I tried on around 10, and retried about 3 and in the end came to a unanimous decision on the perfect one. I decided to go with the custom sizing and Yasmin answered all my questions over the next few days in record time. I am so pleased with my choice. I am really happy they are close to my home as well. For anyone on the search I highly recommend giving this store the opportunity to make you happy as well!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Chloe M

The best dress shopping experience ever. I went to a lot of stores looking for my dress. I was looking for a horse hair trimmed ball gown that hasn't been released yet. Yasmine was amazing and looked everywhere for it and no where had it. She even had me wear three dresses to... Read More recreate it. She put me in this other dress, that is completely different because I was not absolutely loving the dresses. I fell in love right away with my outstanding Calla Blanche Valerie dress. I could not be any happier. Yasmine even opened the store for me 2 hours early so that I could spend all the time I needed to make my decision.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Christina V

This shop is amazing! I have quite the story, I had already purchased a wedding dress at a different shop, and was waiting on alterations to be complete. After 4.5 months the other shop had not done the work so I was concerned. The shop was unresponsive and no second fitting... Read More was booked after 4.5 months. I took my business to Samila Bridal Boutique. That was the best decision. After working with Yasmin, I went from being stressed to being excited and prepared after she helped me find the perfect dress. With such short notice she helped me get the dress expedited. Thann goodness she made a huge effort to make it happen. She also stayed open an hour later for me and a friend to find a dress. That was very sweet and the utmost helpful by going to such lengths in service. The dresses at the shop are unique, and you won't find these dresses just anywhere. I felt comfortable, relieved, and excited at Samila Bridal.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Alexis A

I absolutely loved everyone that works at this salon. They went out of their way to help me find the perfect dress. I couldn’t have asked for more kind women to share the experience with. From the moment you walk in the door to the time you leave these women go above and beyond... Read More to make this experience magical. They were so warm and make you feel so beautiful. Their dresses are absolutely stunning! I had been to a few dress shops and was starting to feel that I wouldn’t find my perfect dress. I made the long drive to this wonderful salon and couldn’t believe how many gorgeous dresses they had. I would recommend this salon to everyone. I am beyond grateful for these amazing women who work so hard to make dress shopping fun and making me feel so beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Chantelle R

I can't say enough how wonderful Samila Bridal is! This was my first stop when looking for my wedding dress. Yasmin and Taylor were a joy to work with. I was so nervous before I went, but they both made me feel so comfortable and welcomed. After trying on several dresses, I... Read More ended up going back to the very first dress I tried on and couldn't be happier! I have gotten so many compliments on my dress and can't wait for it to come in. Make this your first stop and you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Rachel K

Such a great experience! I worked with Yasmin and Pari to find my wedding dress. This was my second time trying on dresses and I wasn't entirely sure what style I was looking for. They were great at showing me different silhouettes until I found something I loved. I was... Read More originally looking for a long sleeve, lace dress but ended up going with a strapless mermaid style. I was running low on time so they were making sure all the dresses I loved were available to order in time for my wedding. They also showed me a few off the rack dresses, and I actually ended up buying one that was on sale which was a huge plus for me! They have a large selection of belts to pair with the dress as well as other wedding accessories! I would definitely recommend this salon for wedding dresses and they also have a large selection for prom dresses (which I have purchased in the past).

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Monica J

Pari and the girls at Samila were wonderful! I was the last appointment of a very busy Saturday and they still made me feel like I was the only person in the world. There were so many beautiful dresses and I never felt pressured to buy anything. Thanks for helping me find my... Read More perfect wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Alexis L

Great shop with fabulously helpful staff! They not only made the experience successful but enjoyable for myself and my whole crew!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Courtney L

Taylor and Yasmin were amazing and so hospitable. They made me feel beautiful and comfortable. I said yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Brittany F

Awesome place and beautiful dresses! I was about 7/8 months pregnant when I went in to try on my wedding dress, not completely ideal, but Yasmin and crew made sure to make me feel completely comfortable and reassured me that my baby bump was not an issue, as I felt a little... Read More insecure when trying on dresses! I just went in at 9 months pregnant and “I Said Yes to the Dress”. Thanks Samila B!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Rachel C

Samila Bridal was honestly my one and only dress shopping experience. They were amazing! Yasmin asked me if I had any pictures of what I was interested in and actually reviewed my postings from Pinterest. I was unable to schedule during their big sale but they honored the... Read More discount for me the next weekend. Pari assisted me during the appointment bringing me more dresses depending on my response to what I was trying on. She got me to try on a different style which ended up helping me find my perfect dress. I highly recommend this boutique!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Becky H

I was blown away by my experience bridal dress shopping at Samila! I am a plus-sized bride and had visited one other boutique before finding Samila. While the other boutique had ONE dress that was my actual size (and a bunch that I couldn't even tell how they'd look because the... Read More sizes were so far off) Samila quickly pulled 10+ gowns for me that were exactly the right size, then had more to choose from once they understood my style selection! Yasmin, the dress buyer, was on hand for my appointment and would listen to my thoughts on dresses, then make suggestions to the employee helping me for which to try next, etc. She was incredible! I truly love the "Custom Cut" option that they have for some dresses. With this, I was able to get the right length, right neckline (modified sweetheart vs standard sweetheart), a sweetheart armpit (goodbye back fat!), and straps added IN ADDITION to the dress being cut for my specific bust/waist/hip measurements. After hearing what some friends had to pay for alterations, this will save me SO MUCH money! I loved that I had the option to buy the dress in-store or do custom cut - since I had the time to wait, custom cut was a good option for me. Yasmin knew so much about styles, trends, fabrics, etc that I was given a good amount of options to choose from without feeling overwhelmed. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to friends/family for stylish dresses for all sizes. Don't settle for a big box store if you're concerned about having options in your size/price range - Samila is able to work with what you're hoping to find!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Tara S

Such a cute boutique. Found a dress there that was designed in house and so it can't be found anywhere else and I absolutely love it. Price was comparable to all other bridal salons and Yasmin was really sweet in helping me find my dress(and patient when I came back at least... Read More twice to try it on before I bought it). My mom even bought her dress here too!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Liz M

Samila Bridal is truly an amazing place to find the best dress! The experience here was unlike any other. I had a last minute issue with my wedding top and Samila was more than accommodating. I worked with Tess and Yasmin to find the right dress for me. I loved Tess'... Read More professionalism and kindness during this stressful time. I would recommend this place time and time again to anyone looking for top of the line and personal assistance in finding the right wedding dress for you!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Claire W

I had a wonderful experience at Samila Bridal finding my perfect dress! The staff was so incredibly helpful with helping me choose the dress just for me, and weren't pushy at all. I will definitely recommend this boutique to my friends in the future. :)

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Kelsie N

The boutique was so accommodating and wonderful! Their dress selection was amazing and the staff was so great about finding what I wanted and not pulling dresses that were out of my budget. I would recommend them to anyone for a fantastic wedding dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 M S

Yasmin and her staff are wonderful! I called Samila Boutique after a couple bad customer service experiences. Yasmin helped me book my appointment at Samila on short notice and even went as far as booking me with her and her senior buyer. The bridal boutique portion of the store... Read More is stunning!! Don't let the entrance of the bridal salon fool you, there's a gorgeous bridal area in the back. Yasmin was so wonderful at my appointment. She was able to recommend several different styles and necklines to help me narrow down my selection. She also helped work with me to redesign my dress. I would highly recommend visiting Samila Boutique for wedding and dress shopping!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kailee M

My group and I absolutely adored our visit. Their staff was funny and caring, helping me find exactly what I wanted. I would give them 10 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jessica T

I loved my experience at Samila Bridal!! I got to work with Diedra and she was so fantastic! she really listened to my style and assisted in finding the perfect wedding dress for me! She was especially kind and lovely and the dress selection was huge and beautiful! There was... Read More nothing that didn't look good.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Leigh S

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Samila Bridal! I worked with Deidra and she was able to capture my vision perfectly! The salon was well organized and beautiful, with great customer service and very attentive to the my needs and the needs of the party! Highly recommend to anyone... Read More who is looking for wonderful experience to say YES TO THE DRESS!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Catherine L

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Samila & Co.! They joyfully worked with my specific and non-traditional bridal aesthetic to quickly find me the absolutely perfect dress beyond what I had imagined - and for an amazing price, too. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Kaitlynn C

If i could give them more than 5 stars i would! The staff was welcoming from the moment we walked in and this was the third shop we had been to for my wedding dress. i wasn’t sure of what i wanted and they were so patient and worked hard to find the perfect dress!! Cannot thank... Read More them enough!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Christa D

Wow! Yasmin and team was very hospitable and extremely helpful. They made finding a dress fun and exciting. I️ wish I️ could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Samantha M

Everything about my experience was memorable. I worked with 3 staff members and all were exceptional! This boutique had so many wonderful options in all price ranges was clean & adorable, and was full of wonderful people. What more could you ask for!?! The dress I ended up... Read More getting was the dress I just couldn't get out of my head and the ladies I got to work with went above and beyond any other shops we went to!! I definitely recommend and I am so happy I said Yes!!! to the dress at Samila' s boutique!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rafaella S

I love how they give us 100% of their attention, they dream our big day with us! And also make us imagine and feel as if ignorar was the day of. I couldn't have said yes to the dress with another crew!

Meet The Director of Sales

Yasmin Shirdel

Hello! I’m Yasmin. I'm an apparel designer , operating partner of Samila boutique and special occasion stylist. I love designing stylish dresses that are timeless and elegant. I also love traveling to distant places + chocolate croissants. That is all.