Sanctuary Estate

Cleveland, GA

Book Your Wedding with Sanctuary Estate

A BARN IN CLEVELAND, GA

Sanctuary Estate is a private estate venue on 32 acres in the historic and lush mountains of Cleveland, Georgia. A canopied drive opens out to a mansion, barn and grounds that give Sanctuary Estate a decidedly Southern grace and charm. You may host your ceremony or reception for 200 on the stately grounds and buildings.

Couples who want a wedding with Georgia Mountain style will appreciate the looks and event spaces here and couples who want a secluded, extremely private wedding celebration will also approve of Sanctuary Estate. The venue is a few hours from Atlanta, Southern Tennessee and South Carolina and convenient for couples in the North Georgia region.

Event spaces include:

Sanctuary Estate House. This three-story building has a 2,00-square-foot salon in the bridal suite on the first floor which includes a 16-foot lighted mirror so all of the bridal attendants can get ready together. The room is beige with white trim and wood furnishings. The second floor is where the bride will make her entrance out onto the formal garden if the ceremony is held in that space. The second floor has a balcony overlooking the pool for pictures and a study for the bride to enjoy while waiting to make her appearance. A spiral staircase connects the wraparound porches on the second and third level and makes a beautiful background for pictures.

Formal Gardens. A meticulously groomed boxwood garden in a large geometric pattern makes an incredibly elegant wedding ceremony setting. Your guests will be cooled by surrounding trees and have a view of green paddocks with tidy board fence in the distance.

Barn. This is the main covered event venue for Sanctuary Estate. There is a groom's area here with updated light pine wood decor in the upper level that's complete with TV and furniture. The lower level holds a dining area. food prep area and access to the patio. This is no dank or musty barn, but features fresh-looking wood in a light finish that matches any decor. Large windows and barn doors let in plenty of light and the space is climate-controlled.

Patio Area. Two fountains and room for lots of buffet and banquet stations make this a popular spot for food service. The dance floor is adjacent to the patio and has 1,200 square feet of space and festive overhead party lights.

Sanctuary Estate has a single-day package and other all-inclusive packages available. You may hire its event coordinator for the day, but only a facilities manager will be provided to you as part of the rental fee. The staff is only responsible for seeing to check-in and check-out and will set up the folding ceremony chairs for you. You must pay extra for any other staffing provided by Sanctuary Estate.

This is a DIY venue and you or the vendors you've hired must have all food, decorations and other items off of the premises at the time agreed upon in the venue rental contract or there may be extra charges.

You may have alcohol on the premises but you must have a licensed bartender to serve guests. There is not a licensed kitchen so no food may be prepared on site. You can rent a mobile kitchen if you want made-to-order plated meals.

All music must end by 10:30 p.m. and only small sparklers are allowed if you have sand or water buckets to extinguish them. Tables and chairs are provided but linens must be rented.

Sanctuary Estate has several unique possibilities for photo shoots and outdoor activities. These include:

• Horse drawn carriage rental
  • Outdoor patio heater rental
  • 40-foot pool with fire pit
  • Eight acre lake and meadow

Exceptionally elegant and casual at the same time.

Located in the foothills of the Northeast Georgia mountains, Sanctuary Estate provides the most elegant setting for your weddings, receptions, private parties and corporate events. Thirty-two acres of extreme privacy, accompanied by an exquisite barn and estate, make for breath-taking photography.

• Outdoor - Covered

Barn, Estate, Historic Venue

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

509 Hwy 254, Cleveland, GA (706) 969-9296
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Tori H

My wedding at Sanctuary Estate was so beautiful. The owner Robin was so helpful through the whole process and would give tips and pointers when we needed it. Her Day of Coordinator Cindy was also a dream to work with. She would help me get in touch with all the vendors and make... Read More sure they knew what they were doing. On my wedding day if there were any problems I never knew about it because these two ladies made everything happen without a hitch. ALL of my guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too and I agree. Sanctuary Estate also recommends a caterer Gree Gables with owner and baker Tim. He is phenomenal. I wanted a lush romantic wedding with lots of flowers and he made it happen. We sat down with him twice to go over things that I wanted and I showed him pictures and he made my dream come alive, literally! My bouquet was gorgeous and I had pedestals with flowers going down the aisle to the flower lined fountain. My wedding at Sanctuary Estate was a fairytale come true and what I had been dreaming of since I was a little girl!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kim R

Sanctuary Estate is the perfect place for a classic Southern style Wedding. The grounds are breathtaking and it has an authentic plantation feel that you could only get at a family owned property. The staff goes over the top to accommodate your wishes and the package makes... Read More everything worry free!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Monica B

LOOK. NO. FURTHER. This is it. My wedding was a immaculate and this gorgeous venue you can't even dread up. From getting ready in the luxurious suite, to the european garden ceremony, to the chic dancing under twinkling lights-- you will be transported to a paradise to remember... Read More your whole life! Robin and her staff are joyful and helpful with details and make sure you have a seamless peaceful and perfect day. The barn itself is all you could ask for in rustic and glamour with vaulted ceilings, versitile tables and massive. white French doors. The estate has lush greenery and rolling hills, horses, and flowers where we took our pictures. Our pictures looked like we were in a European countryside tucked away from the busy world. You will not find another venue with all these incredible elements. This is review is no exaggeration but my 100 percent expectations being met and exceeded by Robin and her venue. Don't settle for anything less!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017

My wife and I got married here and it was perfect in every aspect. Plenty of areas to do anything your mind could think of. No matter which area of the venue we were at, it very intimate and satisfying. I would recommend this venue to anybody no matter how big or small of a... Read More wedding your looking for. Much thanks to Robin and team for making our wedding a perfect day to look back on!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lynne L

The most beautiful wedding ever! Our daughter was married at Sanctuary Estate on 10/29/16. Robin Kinsey is the owner and could not have been more accommodating. Robin, Cindy and all the others who poured their hearts and energy into seeing to every detail were wonderful.... Read More Poolside Rehearsal Dinner, lovely bridal accommodations, fairy princess ride in a horse drawn carriage, stunning ceremony, wonderful dinner and dancing -- all magical and spectacular. Our families, friends and guests were captivated by the surrounding beauty. It was truly a dream come true for our daughter and her husband. We will never forget a moment of this wondrous weekend. Thank you, Sanctuary Estate!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sherrie F

This past weekend Sanctuary Estate was home for our daughter's fairytale wedding. From the first time we visited the property until the event was completed, it was a pleasant experience. Owner, Robin Kinsey and coordinator, Cindy worked tirelessly to make sure every small detail... Read More was completed as we desired. All of our family and guests were as equally impressed. I highly recommend this north Georgia venue for your wedding event. This homestead is a wonderful place to start anyone's happily ever after.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Sarah E

The venue was perfect. The price was perfect. Everything was beautiful. 4 out of 5 stars because the guests couldn't find the bathroom!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Morgan S

Our wedding could not have been more perfect. We absolutely adored working with the owner as well. The estate was gorgeous and provided an absolutely beautiful setting for our big day. I highly suggest this venue to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Robin M

This venue was a magical wedding dream come true for my daughter. It was simply gorgeous!!!! All the guest were amazed with the grounds. One lady commented of the 107 weddings she had attending this was the most beautiful! I recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have... Read More that DREAM WEDDING.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

Could not have picked a more perfect venue!!! Sanctuary Estates is a little piece of heaven up in the north Georgia mountains. Robin (the owner) made sure my daughter's wedding was perfect!! The estate, grounds, and barn are beautiful. Well worth a visit before you choose... Read More a venue!!!! inclusivewas inclusive. . were werewere amazing !!! enclusivinclusi d enclusivem

A perfect Day

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Laura R

We had a beautiful ceremony and reception at Sanctuary Estate in October. The beautiful antebellum estate is a perfect backdrop for a ceremony. The 2 level barn is great for the reception! The price was very affordable considering it included chairs for ceremony and tables and... Read More chairs for reception. There's a beautiful dance floor behind the reception barn that was fantastic for our band to set up and for dancing (No need to rent a stage or dance floor). Cindy is the day of coordinator who Robin (the owner) will set you up with if you need. I HIGHLY recommend doing so. She made sure my whole day ran smoothly. I would recommend Sanctuary Estate to anyone!