Sanctuary Golf Course

Sedalia, CO

Just South of Denver, Yet a World Away

This pristine, breathtaking and exclusive golf course is all encompassing with mountain views, waterfalls and it’s Clubhouse featuring iron chandeliers, soaring ceilings and stone fireplaces. It’s an ideal year-round venue–that can host up to 200 for a seated event or 350 for a stand-up reception.

7549 Daniels Park Road, Sedalia, CO (720) 259-0971

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kendra L

I can’t say enough good things about The Sanctuary!! It is the most beautiful wedding venue. Every aspect of the wedding, including leading up to the wedding was seamless. We worked with Steffany and she was fabulous – easy to work with, flexible, thorough and made the overall... Read More experience very easy and enjoyable. The food is outstanding. All of the staff was highly professional and provided 5-star service. We were so pleased with the entire experience and all of the staff at the Sanctuary. It was the perfect day for us. I would highly recommend this wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

We cannot say enough glowing things about this venue. The staff is amazing, our day-of coordinator (Brooke) is beyond helpful and wonderful to work with, the views are incredible, and the venue itself is gorgeous and well-landscaped. We had our dinner inside and our dancing out... Read More on the pavilion, and everyone loved the whole space. Our guests haven’t stopped raving about it to us!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

I would highly recommend Sanctuary for any wedding event. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is beyond excellent if that is possible. We had a wedding scheduled for May and had all expected wonderful weather but at the last minute experienced snow. While it was... Read More cold outside, none of the guests were and the staff handled the weather conditions with ease. Every aspect of the event was coordinated perfectly, from arrival to the ceremony, through dinner service and through out the evening. The food was excellent and the serving staff was excellent. I have read some reviews that said the venue was a little pricey but I disagree. We looked at several venues and with the all inclusive price, I found the venue extremely affordable and especially knowing that you would not have to worry about anything and we didn't. The professionalism was extremely high and I would suggest anyone looking for a wedding venue to consider Sanctuary as a top contender. I worked with Gaby who was a delight to work with as well.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine S

We chose the Sanctuary because of how beautiful it was and how you felt like you were in the mountains without actually being in the mountains. We got married in May and I didn’t worry about the weather at all because the ceremony site is open but covered in a beautiful pavilion... Read More that has heaters if need be. Thankfully the day was beautiful and we had cocktail hour outside on the terrace and then reception and dancing in the clubhouse. The Sanctuary staff went above and beyond in every capacity. The planners we worked with were attentive to emails and Steffany could basically read my mind when it came to the vision we had for the wedding. She laid out all of our décor and paid attention to every detail. The day of our wedding I didn’t worry about anything not being taken care of because of our trust in Steffany, she seriously thinks of everything! We had the most amazing tasting before the wedding to select our food and the food at the wedding was even better (we chose the salmon and the steak). All our guests were commenting on how delectable the food was. We had a large wedding and so we had a few tables on the dance floor that needed to be broken down after dinner, the staff was so efficient and discreet, the whole process took less than five minutes and we were ready to dance the night away. The bar tenders were incredible, they remembered everyone and what they were drinking and I never saw a line form (which I hate waiting in line for a drink at a wedding). We did a sparkler exit and they had all of the sparklers lit so quickly and safely. My friends and I have been to a ton of weddings in the last few years and nearly every one of them came up to us throughout the night and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, which is all because of the Sanctuary and STEFFANY! We would do it all over again and not change one single thing.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Katie M

The Sanctuary was the PERFECT place to get married! Brooke and her staff are unbelievable and so professional! Brooke made sure that everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted down to smallest details! We could not have picked a better place to have our wedding! Thank You... Read More Thank You Thank You a million times over it was the perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lisa R

The Sanctuary Golf Course was the perfect place for our wedding reception! The entire staff treated us all so well and made sure that the day went perfectly! Brooke was awesome in making sure that everything was set up correctly and that the schedule went smoothly! She was... Read More flexible and easy to work with in setting up times to meet and to answer all of our questions! Also, the food there is delicious and I wished my stomach was larger so that I could have eaten more! The Sanctuary is beautiful and I could not have been more happy with our wedding day! Everyone raved about it! Thank you to everyone at the Sanctuary for making the day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Carly V

We absolutely loved having our wedding here! The staff was amazing through the whole process and especially on the day of! I was so relaxed because I knew they had everything under control. The views are absolutely stunning and all of our guest were blown away by The... Read More Sanctuary. I highly, HIGHLY recommend it!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Leah K

The Sanctuary is by far the most beautiful and easy-to-do-business-with venue you could ask for! They made my big day so special - I kept saying to my husband that day that I truly was the happiest bride on the planet. Everything ran so smoothly, the food was amazing, and the... Read More pictures came out gorgeous (you can't pick a bad spot to take a picture).

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Abby L

We loved our wedding reception at Sanctuary! Absolutely beautiful. Brad, our coordinator worked with us every step of the way. They make wedding planning easy with their experience and recommended vendors. Anyone getting married soon should definitely check out Sanctuary!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Almost all of our guests were from out of state and every one of them could not get over how beautiful the Sanctuary was. The weather was gorgeous the food was delicious and service was excellent. Leanne and the rest of the staff guided us through every step, and every... Read More decision, making it as stress free as possible.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Cari R

I couldn't be more happy with my choice to have our wedding here. It was beautiful and so so easy! The staff we great to work with and made planning everything a piece of cake. With the service, food, views, and ease, it was well worth the cost. People ranted and raved about... Read More it and I have heard nothing but positive feedback from all of my guests. Leanne was also absolutely lovely to work with. And the views...some of the best views of the front range mountains. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

Most beautiful venue you could pick to have your wedding at and the service level was incredible!!! Trust me it will not disappoint!

The Definition of Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Holly S

I don't think it could get any better than this! Food was AMAZING! Don't be frightened by their online quote... You can get great dinners to wow your guests for a great value. Multiple courses and wine and champaign included! Views: Self explanatory... If you like... Read More panoramic mountain views, this is your place. Staff: I didn't have to worry about a single thing leading up to or day of my wedding. They are so organized and experienced with putting together and carrying out word class events. Facilities were absolutely perfect too. Our wedding party had 12 people not including parents and other random family members. We had more than enough room to get ready and spread out. They are the BEST. Plain and Simple!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Kelsey B

Sanctuary is an incredible wedding venue and well worth the price! We worked with Resa through the whole process and she was awesome. The process of planning a wedding at Sanctuary was smooth and simple and the day of the wedding was perfect. We had a ton of people who thought... Read More Sanctuary was expensive but when you look at how much you get for the price (day-of coordinator, table linens, food prices are good, votive candles for the tables, etc.) it's actually a really great deal and is a better price than many venues around the Denver area. Plus, the views are unbeatable. I cannot recommend Sanctuary enough. You will not regret having your wedding here!

FAIRTYTALE WEDDING

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Chad J

Most amazing wedding I could ever imagine. It was perfect. Leanne was so nice and she helped me with everything. The staff is extraordinary and so friendly. They really catered to us. Worth every cent and it was an August wedding with perfect weather

Sanctuary, Sedalia, CO

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Ruth R

I cannot say enough positive things about Sanctuary! From the staff to the venue to the food...it was all perfect! Resa, our coordinator, helped me manage the timeline from start to finish. EVERY vendor she recommended was fabulous. The food was delicious. The price, which... Read More included food, beverage, facility rental AND linens, was VERY reasonable. The setting is absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to see the pictures! The night of the event, EVERY staff member was courteous, kind and accommodating. I highly recommend this venue for any event!

The BEST venue in Colorado

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Melanie M

We recently had our wedding at The Sanctuary, and I am now convinced this is the best wedding venue in Colorado hands down! When we first did a site visit there, we were mesmerized by the views and loved that we could have our entire ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in the... Read More same venue, so we booked almost immediately. What I did not realize at the time is the exceptional service we would receive. Resa is one of Sanctuary's wedding coordinators, and she held my hand throughout the entire process. On our wedding day, she and her staff were there to make sure the day went off without a hitch. AMAZING service. My guests cannot stop talking not only about the gorgeous scenery at The Sanctuary, but also the amazing food, service and professionalism they experienced. Thanks to them, my wedding was amazing for both my groom and me, as well as our guests!!!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Celia

I could not have asked for a better venue for our August wedding! The staff was great, food was amazing, and the views were breathtaking. It's no wonder this place gets booked so quickly. Resa was our coordinator and was in constant contact not only with us, but our vendors to... Read More make sure our day was perfect. Everyone went above and beyond for us to make sure our big day was just how we had pictured it. 5 stars to the Sanctuary all around!

WES

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 Whitney S

Sanctuary is the perfect place for a Colorado wedding. The views are spectacular, and the staff is amazing. Resa was my wedding coordinater, and she was great. She was very responsive to all my questions beforehand, and worked with my vendors to make the day run smoothly. My... Read More guests have been raving to me about the beautiful venue, the food, and how friendly the event staff was. I highly recommend Sanctuary!

Wonderful food and service

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Monica H

The food at Sanctuary was spectacular!!

Stunning

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Hannah T

Absolutely beautiful! Everyone there really makes sure your day is special!

Wedding Perfection!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Kendra C

If you are looking for the perfect Colorado wedding venue, look no further! Sanctuary is an absolutely gorgeous full service wedding venue, and although expensive, it's worth it! Our "Fall in Colorado" wedding would not have been possible without the staff at Sanctuary. The in... Read More house catering manager, Leanne Rupnow, was there for our every needs. We were planning our wedding from NC, and she made every accommodation to fit our schedule and timeframe since we were only able to be in town a few times prior to the wedding. The food, atmosphere, wait staff and wedding day assistants were absolutely top notch. I can't imagine using any other location, and would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a first class event. Like I said, expensive, but worth every penny!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Staci-Lyn H

We had our reception at Sanctuary and it was out of this world!!!!! We can't say enough about this venue and the staff. It is absolutely gorgeous and the view is breathtaking. We worked with Resa and Brad and the staff is top notch and first class. They were on point from the... Read More beginning of the planning process more than a year before the wedding and incredibly helpful and responsive. The night of the wedding, the staff treated out guests like royalty and we received countless compliments on them and the beautiful venue. The food is also amazing! There is no place like this in Colorado!!!

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Jennifer F

Wonderful staff. Amazing location with great views of the mountains. Great for an outdoor ceremony/indoor reception in CO! So glad to have been able to get married here!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Meghan B

The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is exceptionally accommodating. They put us (and my parents) at ease with their professionalism leading up to the event and executed everything flawlessly the day of. They took great care to ensure that my groom, bridal party and... Read More myself had everything we needed, down to saving us appetizers and making sure we had beverages as we were mingling between guests. In house bar and catering was great!