Sandra Clukey Photography, LLC

Serving Tennessee/Georgia/Alabama/Kentucky+Worldwide

Hi! Thank you for visiting our KNOT storefront!

Sandra Clukey Photography, LLC is a licensed and insured professional wedding photography company. Our wedding package covers your engagement and all day on your wedding day! One price with no hidden costs covers it all. And you will receive all the edited HIGH quality digital photos with no watermarks in your own personal website which you can download with just a click! Simple, easy, and straightforward! Please visit our website and give us a call! I would love to talk to you about your wedding day and how we can help make your day more even more amazing for you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Tennessee/Georgia/Alabama/Kentucky+Worldwide (423) 342-4198

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Tayler M

Sandy was amazing. Her team was amazing. They care so much about their clients' wishes and work very hard to ensure that the bride gets all the shots she wants. I have nothing I would change.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Renee S

My daughter and I searched for a photographer for her wedding last December that had great lighting, a great eye, affordable prices, and great talent. When we went with Sandy, we not only got all of those qualities , but also a friend with a wonderful, patient spirit. She went... Read More above and beyond our expectations to get the perfect shot and make sure that we were satisfied. We are forever grateful that we chose her.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Brittany D

Hire her. She goes out of her way to take quality photographs. I believe she undercharges for the quality of her work and I would not hesitate to hire her again.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 GINGER S

AMAZING DOESN'T BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE QUALITY. SANDRA'S PHOTOGRAPHY IS BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN AND TRUST ME THOSE THAT KNOW ME KNOW I AM ONE OF THE HARDEST PEOPLE TO PLEASE. SANDRA HAS GIVEN MY SON AND HIS WIFE AND MY FAMILY MEMORIES THAT WE WILL CHERISH FOREVER. THE... Read More SHOTS THAT SHE HAS CAPTURED ARE UNIQUE, BEAUTIFUL, SPECIAL, I COULD GO ON AND ON. I WILL RECOMMEND THIS PHOTOGRAPHER TO EVERYONE, IN FACT I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE ANOTHER EVENT JUST SO I CAN HIRE HER AGAIN.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

Sandra Clukey done our photo's for our wedding and we were very pleased with how they turned out. If you have a certain shot you want taken, she listens and will get you what you want. She is an amazing photographer, trustworthy, and a great person. I would highly recommend her... Read More to anyone, she has done all of our pictures (family, engagement, and wedding) and they all have turned out great! Her work is amazing!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

If you are looking for quality photos with a patient and kind photographer, look no further than "Sandra Clukey Photography." We have a large family with small children who can certainly try anyone's patience when trying to get that wanted pose. I am so pleased with the vivid... Read More color of my photos, along with the different poses. Sandra was very professional!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Sandra has made my most memorable moments last forever with her photography! She has a unique ability to see what others can not and make a picture come to life. I know that I made the right decision when I chose her to do my photos. I would recommend her to anyone and... Read More everyone. You will see what I see and have your memories made in such a way you will feel like your back on that magical day when you said "I do"

Sandra Clukey

Your wedding day should be one of pure magic and joy! You’ve been planning for so long now; the dress, cake, venue, flowers, and so much more. As your photographer I’m here to capture every detail of your day while allowing you to relax, enjoy and celebrate! I will guide and help pose you for those special must have shots, and I will be capturing many candid shots of your day as it unfolds to help preserve the memories you will cherish for a lifetime. Contact me and let's talk about your day and how I can help make your wedding day more memorable not just for a day but for forever.