Since 1973, Sapienza Pastry Inc. has been manufacturing the finest authentic Italian pastries and cookies while specializing in all kinds of cakes. All products are made right on the premises combining the best ingredients available with old-fashioned recipes to produce quality products.

$$$

Dietary Options

Kosher

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

1376 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2012 jackie e

Sapienza bakery is the most wonderful bakery there is!!!! My father, Roseann (the owner) and Robert (the baker) designed my wedding cake for me. It was a complete surprise and absolutely beautiful. It was more gorgeous than I could have imagined, absolutely perfect!!!! And to top it all off it was DELICIOUS. My husband doesn't eat sweets and had seconds because it was that good. Thank you so much Ro and Robert for everything!!!! This bakery is by far the best......

DELISH and GORGEOUS

Reviewed on 12/26/2011 Philip C

The Best RED VELVET on Long Island and I know!! Coming from retired bakers in my family, we wouldnt choose another place!!!

Review for Sapienza Bake Shop

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Aja L

Polite and professional the costs were more than reasonable. The cake was beautiful. No need to order months in advance

Awesome cake

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Clinton R

For a last minute wedding cake, we were satisfied. Note: Sapienza has the best cheesecake in the tri-state area (yes, even better than that cheesecake store in downtown Brooklyn)

TO Sapienza Bake Shop