Sapphire Entertainment, LLC

Champaign, Bloomington, Springfield, Decatur & E. Cent. Ill

Central Illinois' #1 Wedding Entertainment Company

Now recognized as the BEST of in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018...making us the newest member of HALL OF FAME for our consistent and outstanding service for brides all over East Central Illinois (and beyond)!! From Champaign to Peoria, Bloomington to Decatur & Springfield, we're the one place for ALL of your upscale, and premium, wedding reception desires. In addition to professional DJs, we offer: Live Social Media Streaming and Albums Custom Bridal Party Introduction Up-lighting Custom Slideshow Presentations and Videography Call us today for your personalized and CUSTOM wedding entertainment plan beofe all our dates are gone!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

311 South Staley Road Ste C, Champaign, IL Champaign, Bloomington, Springfield, Decatur & E. Cent. Ill (217) 355-1200

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Dennis M

Ceasar and his crew were absolutely fantastic! They were incredibly professional and kept the whole night running perfectly. Everything went smooth and if there were any hiccups we didn't notice; he really took care of everything. I would highly recommend moving forward with... Read More Ceasar if you're at all on the fence. He keeps in touch throughout the entire planning process and will help you with every detail for your wedding! Above all, if Ceasar says he's going to do something, he always pulls through. He is a DJ you can trust with all of the details for your wedding. Highly, highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tina H

Caesar and his Sapphire Entertainment staff went over and beyond to make our NYE wedding a party that people will never forget! They offer incredible services at a very reasonable rate, and are extremely accommodating to a wide range of requests. Would recommend their services... Read More to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kimberly D

Best DJ ever! Caesar and crystal entertainment made the wedding reception! He was fun and involved all of the guests! He had everyone up dancing all night! I cannot say enough great things about our experience with Crystal Entertainment! Can't wait to have them DJ my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kirsten W

Sapphire Entertainment made our reception great! Everyone was entertained from start to finish. Our day was so memorable thanks to this crew!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Dawn N

My husband and I could not be more pleased with Ceasar and Sapphire Entertainment!! Ceasar is a great guy and awesome to work with. He went above and beyond in ensuring that our 15th wedding anniversary vow renewal reception was a night to remember. It exceeded our... Read More expectations and everyone had a great time!! I highly recommend Ceasar and Sapphire Entertainment to anyone for any occasion that needs a DJ for a rocking good time! Sapphire Entertainment is the absolute BEST!! On a scale of 1-10, Ceasar and Sapphire Entertainment are a 12!! Thanks for the great memories on our special day!! Ceasar and Sapphire Entertainment will always be my go to DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Tony T

I've had multiple experiences with Ceasar and his company, including both children's weddings. He really knows how to work the crowd and keep everyone entertained (with his awesome dance moves for sure!) He is also a very caring individual and really works hard to make sure... Read More that the event is exactly what has been pictured. He listens to your wants and needs carefully and follows through with them. Ceasar is not only looking for your business, but your friendship too. I was also very impressed with how far Ceasar is willing to go, location wise for his clients. He will make hours long trips, taking time away from his family, in order to celebrate with you. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lexi S

LOVED Ceasar! He was so organized, professional and fun. I've recommended him to friends for their weddings and companies for holiday parties! Not only did I have a great DJ, I've also gained a lifelong friend.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Scott M

Ceaser was hired by oldest daughter to DJ/Entertain during her reception. He is professional but very fun and we have gotten literally dozens and dozens of compliments from everyone that was there that is was one of the best weddings/receptions they've been to. I suppose one of... Read More the best things I can say about him and his company is my middle daughter has hired him for her wedding next year!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kristin G

We loved working with Sapphire Entertainment! We had wonderful vendors across the board, but Ceasar went above and beyond to make sure that every last detail was taken care of. He even met with me at our venue location with the hotel’s event planner to go through logistical... Read More details, which was a HUGE help and ended up saving us problems later like where things would be set up. As a DJ, people were out on the dance floor the entire night, and it was the most I’ve seen people dance at a wedding. Sapphire Entertainment is an easy choice, and you’ll know that you are in good hands and your wedding will be made a top priority. After making some final planning with Sapphire, I didn’t have any planning worries that most brides deal with, because everything was already taken care of and I knew he would help coordinate anything he needed. Working with Sapphire was wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Susie W

Ceasar was an all-star! We did not want our night to end and neither did our guests, they had to kick us off the dance floor. We had SO MUCH fun and the music selection was so awesome. All the songs we requested, from the ceremony to the dance floor were perfect, he helped with... Read More the flow of our evening and made sure each transition was perfect. He really took the worry out of the timeline & planning because we trusted that he knew what we wanted. He was a great help throughout the whole process, from big picture to small details - he provided alot of guidance. We wish we could do it all again!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Ann H

Ceasar and his staff were absolutely phenomenal to work. Our wedding was so special and it's all thanks to Sappire entertainment. Everyone loved Ceasar! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Logan M

Ceaser was wonderful! He took charge of everything DJ, lighting and sound so I wouldn't have to stress about it which was great. He played awesome music. I would definitely suggest adding on the pre-recorded wedding party announcements so that you can make sure everything is... Read More pronounced correctly. It turned out being well worth it! People were also telling us how great the wedding was because it seemed like it very much focused on our love and I definitely think that had to do with ceasar and what he said during his announcements and what music he played.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Carrie K

Our wedding would not have been the same without Sapphire Entertainment. Our family and friends love to dance and we needed a DJ who knew how to keep a great dance party going. Caesar lives an hour and a half away from us, and he drove to meet us on three separate occasions to... Read More ensure he knew the venue and got to know us and what we were looking for. We had an INCREDIBLE party including uplighting and monogram, and have received so many comments about how great Caesar and the whole production was. We wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Marc P

Ceasar and Austin did a fabulous job taking care of us at our renewal reception. The weather was horrible but they still made it out to keep us entertained! Great professionals and a good time was had by all!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kimberly D

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Riley K

We had a great time with Ceasar and Crystal entertainment! They truly helped make our night perfect

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ryan K

Ceasar Perez, with Crystal Entertainment, was great! He kept our reception alive and moving the whole night. Got the kids involved with dancing, taught all of us several moves, and maintained a high level of professionalism that goes above and beyond what one would expect from a... Read More wedding entertainer/DJ. His set up was clean looking, the lighting was great, and the Eversnap App was awesome with the live feed pics from our reception. His assistant was well dressed and did a great job keeping everything running smoothly. Overall we were VERY pleased with them and will be using them for every big event we host in the future.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jill D

Best DJ ever. Very professional and takes the time to know the bride and groom to give the best personal service. We hired Caesar and his team for our son's wedding and could not be happier. Many compliments from the guests and the dance floor was full from the beginning of the... Read More evening to the end. He adds personal touches to engage and involve the guests. We could not have been happier and more satisfied with Crystal Entertainment and recommend them highly.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Robert D

Ceasar dj'd my wedding 6 years ago and when our friends were planning their wedding we recommended Crystal Entertainmemt to them. Needless to say they did not disappoint. Ceasar made the event truly unique and special and multiple people mentioned how much fun they were having... Read More and how good the dj was. He included personal touches for the bride, groom, and their families. If you are looking for a top notch entertainment company for your wedding, you should absolutely choose Crystal Entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bethany D

We used Ceasar as the DJ at our wedding six years ago. He made a lasting impression on all of our wedding guests. Many of them still talk about how amazing our DJ was and anyone I know who gets married asks for his name. Recently our good friends asked us for a DJ and without... Read More hesitation I told them of Ceasar. It only took minutes for our friends to completely fall in love with his personality and they signed him for their wedding. We just attended this wedding and I more than anything was reminded of just how amazing he is. His set up and lights made the room feel so fun. From the minute her wedding party and wedding guests met him they knew he was going to show them all a great night. Everything down to the enterence of the wedding party was put together perfectly. He spends extra time on the details and that really brings the day all together. He is really so much more than a DJ. He literally brings life to the reception. Really the Roll of a DJ is the most important part of a wedding reception. Ceasar takes charge of the entire night. He plays music that is needed at each time and keeps guests out on the floor. He will play fun games for the crowd to feel apart of of the bride and groom. It's really something to see. At one point he was even out on the floor dancing with guests. He had a smile on his face and was very friendly the entire night. He is a genuniune person. Exactly how he was when he worked with us six years ago. We left the reception, as many others, having a night we will never forget. For our family and many others, if we walk into an event and know that Ceasar is DJing, we know the event is going to be incredibally memorable. He really is the whole package. From start to finish the guy never stops working for you. I even overheard guests at the event we just attended saying they did not want to leave because of how much fun they were having. For a wedding that you spend so much of your time on, these are the exact words you want to hear from guests. Thank you to Crystal Entertainment and to Ceasar, for making yet another event for our friends, one they will truly never forget.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Hannah H

Crystal Entertainment was awesome!! Caesar made everything happen that we requested!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jenna S

We just recently had crystal entertainment (sapphire entertainment) as our wedding dj and they did PHENOMENAL! not only did they do a great job with the reception part but they did a beautiful job with the ceremony as well. I couldn't keep track of all the people that kept... Read More saying how awesome Cesear and his team were. They kept the party going and kept the guests involved. We couldn't have asked for a better dj to be a part of our awesome day!!!! I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Crystal entertainment or New NAME/ SAPPHIRE ENTERTAINMANET= BEST NIGHT EVER!!! Ceasar was AMAZING!!!! Him and his Videographers were Fantastic!!! The videographer showed up at the hair salon, followed the bride and didn't miss a moment! Crystal entertainment/SAPPHIRE... Read More ENTERTAINMENT would be the ONLY DJ SERVICE I WOULD EVER GET!!! They made the night!!! Everyone one of them cared and respected all my guest and made the night a memorable on for EVERYONE!!! I received so many text the next day on it was the best wedding EVER!!! the social media app, OMG AMAZING!!! I just CAN'T thank Ceasar and SAPPHIRE ENTERTAINMENT enough for making the night GREAT!!! Can't wait to party again. Maybe my husband and I will renew our vows just to have another GREAT party!!!!:) WAHOO !!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Marisa G

Ceasar and his team did an amazing job with our wedding reception! They went above and beyond to make sure our night was perfect. Ceasar really does an amazing job working with his clients to make sure what you want really happens. Even leading up to the wedding day, the... Read More planning process and communication was great. We could not have been happier and highly recommend Crystal Entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Cheyenne H

We hired Crystal Entertainment to do our wedding and they did a fantastic job! The timeline was a little off, but that was our fault with pictures taking longer than anticipated and had nothing to do with Crystal Entertainment! They did everything we asked them to do and more!... Read More The video was awesome and we both enjoyed watching it very much. They did a great job filling in music when they had no clue what was going on and tried to keep things as smoothly as possible given the circumstances. It was a little hard to hear the toasts, but they were all very nervous and soft spoken. The microphones did everything that they were supposed to do, though. Overall we had a great experience going through them and we highly recommend that everyone uses them as their DJ!

Ceasar Perez

Although I've been a DJ all across the United States, I began my DJ career in 1996 with Music in Motion out of Champaign. I have had a passion for throwing a FANTASTIC party and making people HAPPY on their wedding day! What better way to live than making people smile, bringing family and friends together while sharing time and making memories? I still love what I do and want to share my nationwide experience with you and yours!