Cry, Laugh, Dance - Let us Capture That!!

We will capture your wedding story with visual images using a combination of photojournalistic, artistic, composed and candids. Marriage is about commitment and you'll probably want your family and friends to witness your special day. It's going to be one of the best days in your life and you'll want it to be perfect. We want to help make it perfect and stress free for you. Throughout the day, we want to make sure we capture the raw emotions of your love for one another, your cute cry, your gigantic smiles from all the laughing and all those funky dance moves from your wedding entourage. We want you to have fun and feel relaxed while we photograph your wedding story. If this is a good vibe for you, then we are a great match for each other. Let's meet up and discuss your package.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

San Diego, CA San Diego and United States (619) 254-2254

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Dmitriy M

*******PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW AS IT WILL BE THE ONE TO HELP YOU DECIDE******** OK, so you need professional pictures done, but do not know how to find the professional photographer just for you? Not sure if he or she will capture the perfect moment just the way YOU want it?... Read More Scared of spending large amount of $$$ on something that you want to last you a lifetime? STOP! Your search ends here! Honestly, you just won the photography lottery people! If you managed to find this, consider it your golden ticket to photography heaven. Ron and his crew (Saradpon Photography) were initially introduced to me by my girlfriend (and now wife) who was convincing me that they were THE BEST. At first like most of you, I was very skeptical *about THE BEST* part and seeing as how professional photographs aren't cheap I decided to do a little research before giving my 100% OK (we were going to do our engagement pictures). What I saw when I looked up anything that had to do with Ron or Saradpon Photography was that everyone was amazed with the guy and the overwhelming amount of positive reviews they had. I also looked at some of their work and the pictures DID INDEED LOOK PROFESSIONAL and VERY, VERY WELL DONE. So after seeing this I agreed with my girlfriend to let Ron do our Engagement Shoot. Folks, it went AMAZING. Ron was one of the easiest people to work with and came off like one of your really good friends rather than someone you hire to do a job. He was: 1) easy to work with 2) had a load of amazing ideas for great, life-lasting photos 3) knew his locations and where to take the best pictures and get those perfect shots 4) he took his time, you could clearly tell the man has a passion for what he does and he's not in it to make a quick buck 5) I can go on listing reasons but honestly there is no need because the guy is THE SHIZNIT! Not only did our engagement pics come out extremely beautiful but they were also EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED! I honestly could not have been more happy not just from the pictures but seeing the glowing smile from ear to ear on my wife's face. After being so satisfied with the work that was done, we ended up booking Ron and his crew to do our wedding and we also made a gift to our family and had Saradpon Photography do their Maternity Photos. Needless to say, our family were blown away with their pictures and thanked us for referring them to one of the best (if not THE BEST) photographers on the West coast. My only gripe with Ron is this and don't let this discourage you because I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed. The pictures take time. Its not because Ron is lazy, NOT THE LEAST. Its because he works so meticulously to make each and every one of them look professional because he genuinely wants you to be no less than 100% satisfied. Folks, I guarantee you if you book Saradpon Photography for your shoots, you are going to be very likely to book them for any future shoots to come. As for me and my now wife, we are certain to book them for our Maternity shoot once the time comes. Also, directly for Ron - I can't thank you enough for the amazing work you and your crew did for Amanda and I. We couldn't have asked for anything better and now we have memories that are captured just right and will last us a lifetime! Thank you and please continue doing amazing work and being the best in the West! -Dmitriy & Amanda Masarskiy

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

Ron was extremely professional and personable. He welcomed our input and made the process of completing our engagement photo shoot effortless. Upon seeing, the final product we were left speechless. Our photos were amazing and adored by all of our friends and family. He is a... Read More gifted artist and I'll recommend his work without any reservations!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

I was so impressed with Ronnie and Kris Saradpon on the day of our wedding! Although our wedding was considered a "small affair" with approximately 40 guests, Saradpon Photography captured so many intimate moments with all of our guests and made everyone feel important. The... Read More pictures were beautiful from late afternoon to twilight and our sparklers send-off was stunning!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Raymond H

These professionals were definitely outstanding! I will definitely consider working with them again! I will also recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Raymond H

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Elizabeth H

The photographs showed up early, and had everything set up before the wedding. Also, they did a great job with the receptions photographs. They captured my happiest moments in pictures. They are professional, and it shows in your work. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Marilou M

"Ron and Kris were so wonderful to photograph our family photos. My daughter and husband surprised me with the photo session. I had no idea of what or where we were going for the day. They just told me to dress casual and so I did. My daughter was in contact with Ron the entire... Read More time and I had no idea. We showed up at Scripps Pier in La Jolla and then I saw Ron and was surprised to see him. When he told me he was there to photograph me and my family, I was so happy. We had so much fun with Ron and Kris. They make you feel comfortable and made the photo session so easy to pose for. They are both professional and both had good work ethics. A couple weeks later, we received the photos and we were so happy to see the end results. Ron and Kris definitely have the eye for photos and I highly recommend them for any photography events. I will let all of family and friends know about them."

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Nicolette H

Highly recommend Saradpon Photography for any of your photography needs! We just had an engagement shoot with them and they captured our relationship as a couple so well. Thank you for being open to anything and everything that we asked for, we could not be happier with the... Read More results!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Shawn W

Amazing and fast service with great photos and excellent finishing results. We will definitely return and refer others! Thanks again guys ....we absolutely LOVE our photos!!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Shawn W

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Veronica S

Saradpon photography is amazing! I was able to set up an appointment very easily. We planned on doing "Autumn" group family pictures, including my family of 4 and my in-laws, but weren't quite sure where we wanted to have them done. They all have an "eye" for photography but... Read More Kris was the one who did our photos. He gave us some recommendations and we were pleased with the location we ended up choosing. He was on time, patient, funny, and very easy to work with. He was very organized even after we threw him a curve-ball and decided to add our 2 dogs to the photo shoot, on top of having to work with a 2 and 4 year old as well! After the shoot, he provided us with some teaser shots and after some editing, he would send us the final photos. To our surprise they were sent much quicker than we expected! Our photos turned out so beautiful and we are very please with the experience. We will be using them again in the near future and highly recommend Saradpon Photography!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Jacquelyn L

Saradpon Photography was awesome photographing our wedding. They captured many fun, romantic and candid photos of us. We can't express the gratitude of how well they captured our wedding story. Their turnaround was very quick in uploading our online album and our photos on dvd.... Read More We were able to share our photos instantly with our family and friends with the online album they provided with their package. We hope to use them again in the future. If you are looking for fun people to photograph your wedding, we suggest using Saradpon Photography. They make you laugh and feel so comfortable when being photographed. In fact, there were times we forgot they were even there. Awesome Job!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Kristin D

Saradpon photography did a fantastic job for our engagement and also our wedding. They are very professional and always have great ideas about the task at hand. Kristin and i appreciate everything and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Oneal B

Oneal and I have enjoyed having our wedding photos taken by Ron and his wife Malou. He captured every moment and we had fun doing so. He is very professional and reliable. He is also willing to listen your input in regards to the scenery and poses. We are looking to continuing... Read More business with him in the near future.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Ethel G

AMAZING! The photo booth that Saradpon Photography put together for our May wedding was exactly what we were looking for. They make you feel like family. 🙂 We got our photos so quickly and our guests really enjoyed all the festive props. Everyone had access to the pictures... Read More online and shared them on their pages, which we loved seeing all over the place. The night flowed seamlessly and we enjoyed working with Ron, Malou, Lyn & Josh. They are really great people, they enjoy what they do, and they are good at what they do... what more could you ask for!?! 🙂

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Rachel J

He was very helpful is securing the venue (Petco Park) we wanted for our engagement pictures! We had limited time and he worked quickly but effectively to get the shots we wanted! Very comfortable shooting with him! Overall great experience!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 MJ P

It was a dream working with Ron and Malou. My husband and I couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our special day. They were so easy-going, which made us feel comfortable and always willing to work with you to make sure you are satisfied and happy. We are more than happy.... Read More Our photos turned out beautifully. They are absolutely timeless. Thank you again, Ron and Malou for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 MJ A

It was a pleasure to work with a photographer who is as personable as he is creative. We were comfortable working with him from the very beginning! We are absolutely in love with our engagement photos and so excited for our wedding and to see all our cherished moments captured... Read More through the eyes of an amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017

Saradpon Photography provided great value and price point for the overall level of quality services provided by the team. Wish we could have afforded more time to allow for higher amount of poses with family members, but obtained many great shots in very small window. Great... Read More service and lovely pics!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Raina M

An amazing team with amazing images! My husband and I are more than impressed with the level of professionalism and quality of work they did. I must have sounded crazy when I asked but they were able to capture the images that I requested other than the obvious ones-- those... Read More moments that were very intimate and full of emotion. Not of just us the marrying couple but the friends and family that shared in our special day. Looking at these shots bring me to tears and I am able to relive that day every time I look at them. We would definitely recommend this team to our friend and family!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Mark A

I had a very small, intimate wedding done at the County Administration building, but by the looks of the photos, it looks like a big and expensive event! Richard and I love the memories captured by Ron! The pictures are great quality, well thought out, and spontaneous. I never... Read More felt uncomfortable or posed in an awkward moment. At times, I actually forgot he was taking pictures, and only after reviewing the photos did I realize the wonderful images of our guests and family enjoying this day with us. Ron is a professional, and upstanding guy, he will make you feel comfortable from the first interaction, listen to what you want, and provide you with excellent recommendations and service. He has the ability to meet you where your budget is, and no matter what, the pictures will come out beautiful! I highly recommend Saradpon Photography, you will not be disappointed, he takes care f you like family! Thank you so much Ron, we have memories we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Mark and Ricky

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Glenn M

We booked Saradpon Photography for our wedding package including a "Save the Date" session which is what this initial review is based on. Our photographer, Ronnie, provided great suggestions for our pictures and we choose the "Surf Hut" at Windansea. We had a great time and our... Read More pictures truly reflect that. He listened to what we wanted/expected and he provided additional feedback. We can't wait to see how our wedding pictures will turn out given that we were highly impressed with just our Save the Date pictures!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Rose V

I booked Saradpon Photography for my event and it was great! Everything went smoothly and I had no hiccups at all with their service. As an event coordinator, there are so many things to juggle, but the ease with working with Saradpon Photography was flawless. Quality work, very... Read More responsive, and even quick with uploading post-event! I would highly recommend Saradpon Photography if you're in need of a photographer. This for sure won't be the last time I book them for an event!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Zachary C

All I have to say is WOW. I was blown away by the quality of the photos that were taken of my wife and me. I would not recommend anyone else.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

My husband and I had the privilege of having such a stunning experience. It was so beautiful and very memorable. The energy was so warm and fun. I had an amazing time capturing our beautiful moments thanks to Saradpon Photography! I am so thankful for the experience and would... Read More definitely recommend them to capture your most beautiful moments. Thanks so much!

Ron

Hi, my name is Ron and I am the owner and lead photographer of Saradpon Photography. I am a San Diego based wedding and events photographer who has traveled and photographed weddings and events throughout the United States including Los Angeles, Chicago, Virginia, Hawaii, Missouri, Maryland, Nevada and New York. I love to travel and I am more than willing to photograph for any destination wedding or event.