Sarah & Ginger Photography

We happily accept travel commissions anywhere in the midwest

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

1500 NW Vivion Rd, Kansas City, MO We happily accept travel commissions anywhere in the midwest (816) 237-0596

Reviewed on 11/03/2017

Thank you for making our day so spectacular! The day went so smooth thanks to your amazing timeline. The whole wedding party really appreciate the detailed schedule and how fast everything went because everyone knew what was going on. I can't express how thankful we were to have... Read More you both as our photographers!! I felt so confident that you would capture every moment because of you both being there paying attention to things so I didn't have to!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Carol D

There are not 2 more delightful talented ladies to work than Sarah and Ginger. What one didn’t think of the other did. You could definitely tell it was not their first rodeo. They helped to make our daughters wedding a dream come true. Thank you Sarah and Ginger, it would be our... Read More pleasure to recommend you.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Samantha C

Sarah and Ginger were awesome! They were so easy to work with and they helped me with planning out the day. Without them I am not sure the day would have run so smoothly! They are so knowledgeable and professional, it was a wonderful experience working with them! Thank you both... Read More so much for making our day a breeze and for capturing the memories that we will have for a lifetime! I would recommend Sarah and Ginger hands down!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cailin C

Words will never capture how grateful I am to Sarah and Ginger for their constant support, professionalism, and expertise in all things photography and wedding. From the first meeting, nearly a year ago, through our wedding day, two days ago, these two women rocked it out so... Read More entirely with regular communication and updates that made planning so much easier. Unexpected bonus- their lifelong friendship make them a dynamic photography duo- which make for phenomenal photos!! Hiring them was the best - and easiest- decision I had to make during wedding planning. Thank you both for making our special day even more amazing with your calming and encouraging presence!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Scott S

Sarah & Ginger were the eye of the storm on my wife's and my wedding day--calm, cool and collected at the center of it all while chaos raged all around. Courteous, comforting and professional from our first meeting, all the way through our big day, I can't imagine having to go... Read More through it all without them. First-rate ladies. Book them now!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brynne L

We loved Sarah and Ginger from the start! They were so incredibly accommodating and were fabulous assets as we planned our day and timeline. They make everything so easy and seamless. They also work so incredibly well together, their life long friendship really shines through in... Read More their business and they were so much fun to have on our big day. They have great personalities, are communicative, and of course take incredible photos. We did both an engagement session and our wedding photos with Sarah and Ginger and all went smooth. The engagement pictures were wonderful and we're currently waiting for our wedding pictures and are so excited to see them! Sarah and Ginger Photography will capture your day perfectly and also bring fun and years of experience to your planning process.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Abby M

Thank you so much for making my day so special! You guys captured my dream wedding perfectly! I love the teamwork you girls work really well together! I couldn't have picked better photographers! I couldn't have handled the day without you. From the time line to the helpful... Read More commits you made it just made the day go so smooth!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 David C

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kelsie K

Sarah and Ginger were very responsive to any questions we had leading up to the wedding and did an incredible job of keeping things moving on the day of while still capturing all the love and laughter of our day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Emily H

Sarah and Ginger were amazing to work with! They were so organized and kept our day running so smooth. they are so sweet and really cared about making our day perfect. not to mention we absolutely adore all of our pictures! thank you both so much for being apart of our day!... Read More Emily and Dakota

2017-10-13T09:51:00 Response from the vendor

Emily - Thank you for such kind words! Your day was so full of deep relationship and so many moments that had us tearing up behind the lens. We loved capturing your memories. XO - S&G

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Malinda L

Sarah and Ginger did an excellent job with out pictures! They were truly a pleasure to work with, their upbeat personalities put everyone at ease. Our pictures turned out better than I could have imagined. It rained all day on my wedding day and in spite of the challenges that... Read More created you would never know just looking at the pictures. Sarah and Ginger did an excellent job adapting to the weather challenges and captured all of our special moments and more. I highly recommend them!

2017-10-13T09:54:00 Response from the vendor

Oh Malinda - your day goes down as the rainiest ever...but you were so calm and flexible- and made a beautiful bride! We're so happy you love your collection. We wish you and Burton much love and happiness. XO - S&G

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Nichole H

Sarah and Ginger were excellent to work with! My husband and I don't particularly enjoy having our photo taken over and over but both ladies made it extremely comfortable and enjoyable for us. They came up with unique places that fit our personalities and our interests for both... Read More our engagement and wedding photos. Having them create a day-of time line for the wedding day was SO helpful! We didn't have to usher people around to get them in place for formal pictures, Ginger and Sarah took care of it and it went really smoothly. Reviewing pictures with them after our engagement session and the wedding session was a nice perk of our package; and we can't wait to get our book of wedding photos! Overall, we enjoyed working with CES and would recommend them to anyone looking for enjoyable, hard-working photographers that are pretty funny too. Thanks Sarah and Ginger!

2017-10-13T09:56:01 Response from the vendor

Oh we so appreciate that you value our humor - we always joke that we're pretty funny - but in reality are pretty much just dorks! You two were a blast to work with and we loved being part of your wedding. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Julie S

Sarah and Ginger are great!! These girls were wonderful to work with from start to finish! I am so pleased with how our photos turned out! Thank you, ladies!!

2017-10-13T09:56:30 Response from the vendor

You're so very welcome! Thank you for your kind words XO - S&G

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Joey S

Sarah and Ginger made the entire experience easy and enjoyable. Our engagement and wedding photos all turned out phenomenal. They work great together as a team. They've been best friends since childhood, and know each other through and through. This helps them to work seamlessly... Read More and efficiently. We were able to get some great angles of the ceremony that would have been impossible with only one photographer. Without their hard work, the big day would have been a lot more stressful. Thank you Sarah and Ginger!!

2017-10-13T09:58:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooo much for your sweet words and kind recommendation. Love to see that what we always say comes out in our work, that two photographers really makes a diverse collection, and we agree that our billion years of friendship (!!) makes that a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kevin D

They did a great job with our wedding photos, delivering much more than we ever expected. They were a joy to work with and their talents were amazing to watch throughout the day.

2017-10-13T09:59:13 Response from the vendor

You're so sweet! Thank you so much. XO - S&G

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lee F

I love them!!!!! I couldn't wait to share the pictures! If you need a great photographer call Ginger and Sarah with Creative Event Studio!!! They are fabulous!!!!

2017-10-13T09:59:47 Response from the vendor

AHHH! Thank you, thank you. thanks for choosing us!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Bryan M

High cost but Great Quality.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Rachel M

Sarah and Ginger were very polite and did a great job, they were flexible and gave direction well while listening to ideas from us for pictures. The package we got was priced for what we wanted and I had a fun time being photographed.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Katie B

Sarah and Ginger were by far some of our favorite vendors from our big day! They were amazing at capturing the love and happiness of everyone included. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. They were so helpful in laying out the... Read More day and ensuring we got every picture we wanted. Creative Events Studios was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding and everything afterwards. Groom - "They were awesome. They made everything really fun for us to have a great day. It was an easy laid back day and we have Sarah and Ginger to thank for that."

2016-10-13T14:17:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie (& Brandon)! We loved working with you and your awesome families.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Professional and knowledgeable, Creative Event Studio made my engagement and wedding photography experience a delight. Truly a skilled team, the creative and professional aspect of their photography is masterful.

2016-10-13T14:17:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Alyssa B

Sarah and Ginger were a dream to work with. They were the first vendors we booked, and we knew within 10 minutes of meeting them they would be our photographers! Our engagement pictures were amazing, their communication skills were effective in the year leading up to our wedding... Read More were excellent, the boudoir photos they took of me were an amazing addition, and of course our wedding photos were to die for. I can't say enough about these two. Their day of timeline helped our wedding run so smoothly, and we are amazed every time we look at our photos. We loved their style of photography, and the way they allowed our natural personalities to show. Wedding photos last forever, and I must say I was beyond satisfied with everything, they are well worth the investment! They won't disappoint! Thanks again Sarah and Ginger!

2016-08-11T10:19:59 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh, you are such a sweet lady. It has been an absolute joy to work with you both - as well as getting to know (and love) your families and bridal party. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Gerica V

Sarah and Ginger made our day amazing! From our first consultant meeting, I knew I would be in good hands. They made me feel so comfortable and at ease during out engagement pictures and whole wedding day. They kept us on schedule and I knew that every photo I wanted would... Read More be taken because of their organization. Sarah and Ginger knew how to make us laugh and kept the stress away! Thanks again for making the keepsake of our wedding priceless!

2016-10-13T14:18:23 Response from the vendor

Ah, you have us gushing! :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

They made our day go as smoothly as we could have hoped for. We felt comfortable with them and they even made me look handsome, which is a miracle and possibly some photo shop lol. They treated all of our guests amazingly and got all of the photos that we wanted more efficiently... Read More with top notch quality. I'd say one of my favorite things about Sarah and Ginger are how organized and structured they were. Especially with a wife like mine who needs to know what the plan is. They had one and executed it superbly. Thank you ladies for everything that you did for us.

2016-10-13T14:20:08 Response from the vendor

We heart office supplies and all things nerdy...we own it! We heart you guys and you rocked it!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

The Creative Event Studio photographers were amazing to work with. Sara and Ginger sat down with my husband and me to get to know us and find out what our vision for our engagement pictures and wedding. They provided amazing insight and gained our trust after the first... Read More meeting. Sara and Ginger went above and beyond on our wedding day. They helped design our custom time line and made sure that we felt good about the day before they left our reception. We couldn't be happier with the experience we had working with these wonderful photographers!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Sarah and Ginger were great. They were very patient, friendly, and incredibly generous in working with us. Thank you for making our day a memorable one

2016-10-13T14:20:51 Response from the vendor