Sarah Christine Photography

Aspen, Telluride, Vail, Winter Park, Denver, Worldwide

Mountain Weddings

Your day happens ONCE! We know this, our wedding photographer didn't show up. Woe want your day to be amazing. We will go beyond what is required, we want to do everything to make your day amazing. Your photography should be amazing and also your day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

320 Galaxy Way, Fort Collins, CO Aspen, Telluride, Vail, Winter Park, Denver, Worldwide (303) 916-8690

Full Service Photographer

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Melissa C

Sarah is a full service photographer! She arrived at the site before we did and helped wherever she could. She cut stems on the bouquets, helped me get dressed, carried my train as we moved around for photos, took messages to my groom and parents, etc. We had our photos in 3... Read More weeks with copyright release. They are GORGEOUS! We feel lucky to have found her!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kate & Pat C

Sarah was absolutely fantastic for us on our wedding day!! She was there early and stayed late and worked really hard to get all the shots I really wanted. She helped me with my dress, my veil, and was there to keep me grounded when the inevitable few things started to work me... Read More up. We really appreciated her attention to detail and dedication to making our day once-in-a-lifetime. All the photos turned out amazing and were delivered in a very timely manner. We even had a preview the next morning at 8am!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarah W

Sarah did an absolutely amazing job. We had a blast taking photos and they turned out absolutely amazing. She was able to capture exactly what I was dreaming of for my wedding day!

Amazing to work with and beautiful, quality photography!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Lauren M

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Sarah leading up to our wedding and with her and her husband Erik on our wedding day. The were professional, friendly, and great with all of our guests. They were great at adapting and helping work through the day to make sure we... Read More got all the pictures we wanted while making sure that everyone felt relaxed without making us feel rushed. They were also super helpful throughout the day, jumping in to help with odds and ends to keep everything moving along from attaching boutineers to helping bustle my dress. We did an engagement session with Sarah and they both took photos at our wedding. We loved all the photos and would definitely recommend!

LOVED SARAH!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 J H

My husband and I absolutely loved Sarah! She's sweet, easy to work with, loves to make you laugh! Her photographs were amazing and so natural. We received TONS of compliments on our engagement and wedding photos! I would definitely recommend her and will be using her in the... Read More future for any photos we need : )

Sarah went the extra mile and then some!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Brittany C

My husband and I decided to ask Sarah Christine Photography to do our wedding photos knowing what wonderful work she had done in the past. Sarah was the photographer at a friend's wedding and at my sister's wedding, so there was no question about her amazing talents! Besides... Read More that, she is such a wonderful person and strives to make your day as special as possible for everyone involved. She helped organize my bridesmaids when we were all getting ready, she bustled my dress before the reception when the schedule was running a bit behind, she even rubbed my pregnant sister's feet! Every step of the way, Sarah was there to make the moment special and snap some pictures so we'd remember it! She returned our edited wedding pictures very quickly and they are stunning. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful record of my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Sarah to anyone in the market for photos - family pictures, pregnancy, wedding, or otherwise, Sarah is your girl! She didn't just feel like another vendor, she was an integral part of the day. It wouldn't have been the same without her!

Saving the Day

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Niki H

Sarah has been amazing to work with as our engagement and wedding photographer from start to finish. She is fun, lighthearted, spunky, and willing to do whatever it takes to get you what you want out of your engagement and wedding day photos. She always arrived ahead of time to... Read More scope out the weather and get a lay of the land to ensure the best photo opportunities possible that day. She was always flexible, which ensured we got everything we were dreaming of from our photos. And she always got a preview and our finished photos out to us quickly, so we weren't anxiously waiting to see the results for more than 2 weeks. The weather did not cooperate for our wedding day, but you wouldn't know that was the case from looking at the photos. I was so worried that like many other things at the wedding that the wind, rain, and hail put a damper on, the photos might not turn out as well as I had hoped, but Sarah more than pulled through for us to save the day and the photos to document what looked even more beautiful than what I remember the weather that day seemed to allow. I am ecstatic about how well the photos turned out and about how many beautiful photos I have to choose from. Sarah is amazing! Hiring her was the biggest and best decision we made for our wedding, besides actually getting married. Choosing a photographer is a big decision because the photos last a lifetime and are the only thing you really have to help remember your special day once it is over. You have to do what is right for you and what suits your style, but I highly recommend Sarah's photography services to anyone getting married in or around Colorado. You will not be disappointed.

Sarah is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 BB b

We used Sarah for our engagement & wedding photographer. She was awesome! Her pictures turned out better than I could have imagined. She caught all the perfect moments from beginning to end. She was so much fun & she made us laugh. Everyone loved her & our photos! I had said to... Read More my fiancé (now husband) that the one thing I wanted to spend money on was, a good photographer & we scored big time with Sarah :) Thanks again Sarah!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Mandy M

I can not recommend Sarah enough! She was so much more than a photographer! She helped with pocket squares, made sure my husband and I weren't pulled every which way by friends and family after the wedding, and much more. Her and her husband were personable and did not make... Read More taking 100's of pictures awkward. My wedding party thought she was related to me! She was so easy to work with and our pictures turned out beautiful!

Got my husband to smile

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Star J

I met Sarah when my friend was getting married. She was holding a boudoir session and my friend asked me to come cheer her on and help her overcome her nervousness. My friend was nervous about her pictures so Sarah and I decided I would do a mini session first so my friend... Read More could relax and see what to expect, after all she was the one getting married soon and her pictures needed to be great! Sarah made me feel very confident while taking my pictures even though I was very exposed in them. That's not an easy task for someone you have just met, but she did it! My pictures turned out amazing and I've never felt sexier! My friend found her confidence and her session went great as well. When I found someone to share my life with, I knew instantly that I wanted Sarah to do our pictures. I told my husband about her and at first he did not want to pay someone to do our pictures at all. In his family they didn't grow up taking a lot of pictures so the concept was odd to him. On top of that, he is very self conscious about balding. I asked him to just try the engagement session for my sake and if he didn't like the idea than we would do something different for the wedding. I should add that my husband HATES his picture taken! Any time I try to take a silly cell phone picture with him, he hides his face. In family pictures taken by others he is never smiling. When we arrived for our pictures he was already irritated that I would not let him wear his hat so he was giving me attitude. Sarah sensed that and started out with pictures with his hat on and built his trust and soon got him laughing and smiling.... and out of that dumb ol' hat! When we got our proofs back I was so happy to have pictures of him where he seemed happy! He agreed to having a wedding photographer after meeting Sarah and we were excited to have her shoot our wedding. She was amazing! She kept in contact with me before the wedding making sure I was doing well and that the planning was going great. She offered to help with projects and gave suggestions and tips when I asked questions. The morning of the wedding she met me in the hotel room while I was getting ready. She was taking pictures of everything that was going on while we were all hurriedly getting dressed, and maybe to stressed to remember the moment. She was chatting with my bridesmaids and family as if they were close friends of hers. Every one was very comfortable with her! Before the wedding she took pictures of my bridesmaids and I at the venue and pepped us up with compliments and helped us relax a little from the stress of the day. After she was done with us, she gathered the men and took their photos. She got Ian smiling and took some amazing pictures of him before the ceremony. During the ceremony I was focused on the nuptials or cutting the cake or the dance, but she took pictures of all these candid moments that I might not had even seen if she wasn't there. She danced with us, she ate cake with us, she was like an old friend that just knew how to make you feel relaxed and comfortable- and at the same time she was capturing all these little moments. I had an amazing time and every time I look at my wedding pictures they bring back the feelings I had that day. They remind me of love and happiness, and our smiles and sparkles in our eyes reflect that. She captured those feelings!

More than just a great photographer!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Laura K

I first met Sarah when she was the photographer at my friends wedding and she was so much fun! She pulled my parents onto the dance floor and made them dance and just really brought something extra to the day. I knew right away that I wanted her to be my photographer as well.... Read More She helped calm us down when things weren't going quite right, she was able to get all the photos in even though it started raining, her husband helped the guys put their tuxes on correctly. Our pictures are gorgeous and I am SO glad that we were able to work with Sarah! Absolutely my favorite vendor that we worked with.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Amanda R

We hired Sarah as our wedding photographer. She was great! The photos turned out great! She was super nice too! We hired her because her work was awesome and we owned the copyright to all of our photos.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Sara C

Sarah did both our engagement photos and wedding. We are very happy we choose her! I admit to being very picky when it comes to photo quality. Sarah did not disappoint! All of her photos are excellent. Both Sarah and her husband Erik were there for our wedding. They did a... Read More fabulous job! Our family and friends love the photos and so do we. In fact my mom is still talking about them! Sarah was even able to get my chatty relatives to be quiet long enough for a group photo. Not an easy task. ;-) She also jumped in to help with lacing up my dress and later, bustling. I am not sure I would have been presentable otherwise! Would definitely recommend Sarah Christine Photography!

October 2012

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Erin G

Sarah and Eric were our wedding photographers and they were truly incredible. Our photos our beautiful, they helped coordinate everything, and we couldn't have asked for anything more. In addition to taking spectacular photos, Sarah bustled my dress, fixed it when the bustle... Read More broke, and made the entire day run smoothly.

Beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Kate B

Sarah did our engagement and wedding photos, they were absolutely beautiful. Also, we had our photos on the web within a week of our engagement shoot and our wedding and had the CD within another week, Sarah was very fast at getting the photos back to us. And the wedding album... Read More that we got was gorgeous and we have gotten so many compliments on the pictures.

Truly amazing.

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Andrea B

Sarah is amazing. My husband and I knew that our photos were something we would cherish for the rest of our life. When we picked Sarah it was because she settled our worries. She told us of her story of her photographer not showing to her wedding and being paid in full. She... Read More became a friend. She also helped to calm so of my stress on my wedding day. My Maid of honor said she understood why we picked Sarah, she made everyone feel comfortable.

Nice

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Alisha K

Sarah is a very friendly person and willing to work with you. She is really good at capturing the moment and the natural setting.

Love! Love! Love!

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Haley M

Sarah is a true artist. Her photos are breathtaking. She hits the nail on the head and was a blessing on our wedding day. We had a few bobbles come up and she were there solving the problem even when it wasn't her job to do so. She became of our wedding guests and everyone loved... Read More her. Thanks again, Sarah! You're the best!

Superb!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Emily D

Sarah did such an incredible job at our wedding. She showed up early and took wonderful photos around the ceremony site, then began on the groomsmen photos. She was so great with everyone, so friendly and helpful too (she even helped my bridesmaids bustle my dress)! All the... Read More guests commented on how wonderful she was at the reception as well, so friendly and talented... she took almost 1,000 photos yet was never in the way! Best of all, she is reasonably priced! I would highly recommend Sarah Christine Photography.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Jenny G

Sarah was an amazing photographer! She got all the shots I could hope for! And she was affordable! I cannot recommend her enough!

Great Photographer!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Kelli P

If you want someone who gets down to busy but is tons of fun, Sarah is the photographer for you. Not only did she take fantastic photos she helped out and offered words of wisdom.

She Deserves Every Award :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Brandy R

Sarah has won multiple local photography awards, and absolutely deserves every one and more! She and her husband are a great team and SO much fun to work with, so very talented and dedicated to making the entire day and every picture perfect. She brings an wedding day emergency... Read More kit just in case you miss something, even danced with our guests at the wedding, and had the CD of pictures in the mail for us in only two weeks! I will recommend her to all of my engaged friends :)

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2011 Elizabeth W

Sarah did a WONDERFUL job! She was completely dedicated to giving us everything we wanted. Her photos were beautiful and we got a REALLY awesome deal on them. Everyone should look into her. She is FANTASTIC!

Sarah Christine

I love my job, Chai tea, Flamas Doritos and traveling (Iceland, Paris, Italy, Germany, Austria, Hawaii, Dominquan Republic, Costa Rica, Belgium, Czech Republic, Canada, India and China ) To name a few place we have gone to in the last few years but mostly hanging out with my family (2 beautiful daughters and husband) I got started in wedding photography when my own wedding photographer never showed to my wedding. It was heart breaking but it gave me a passion to start my own company. I love capturing those moments and really making the day special for my clients.