Salon & On-location hairstyling in Southern CA...

Sarah's work has been featured on "Style Me Pretty" blog & in "Ceremony" magazine. Put your mind to rest that by having a seasoned professional help create the perfect look for your special day you won't be let down. Also offering extensions and a range of hair services to help complete your vision.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

5050 Heil Ave. Suite C, Huntington Beach, CA (949) 610-4766
WEBSITE TWITTER

THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Arielle L

I can't thank Sarah enough for making my hair perfect, elegant and making me look the most gorgeous on my wedding day! From the day of the trial, I knew she was the hair stylist I was going to choose. She was able to capture the personal vision I had for my wedding hair style... Read More using a mix of styles from the pictures I had at my trials. She has pure talent and is amazing at her craft. On my wedding day she arrived to our venue early and brought an assistant with her (I had myself, 8 ladies and 2 mothers getting their hair done that day). Sarah and her assistant were super efficient, professional, thoughtful, and diligent. They catered to the needs and wants of myself, my mother, mother-in-law, and 8 bridesmaids (which isn't always easy) and achieved the vision each individual gave them for their hair perfectly. Our hair stayed in perfectly all night and we all looked absolutely stunning and flawless. Sarah achieved the elegant, classic hair style I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids perfectly. She exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to create the most individualized, personal hair style for each person getting their hair done. I highly recommend Sarah to any bride who wants to look absolutely stunning on their special day :)

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Kevin P

Sarah turned this plain Jane into a princess. My makup was stunning, my hair was .... well weeks after the wedding my husband is still telling me how much he loved it. And he never notices my hair. Sarah is a joy to work with and very gifted. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jocelyn A

Sarah did my hair for my wedding day and our bridal photos. She did exactly what I wanted! I absolutely loved my hair. I recently looked at our wedding photos and admired how well she styled my hair. She's also easy to talk to and sweet, which makes for a nice, relaxed morning... Read More on the day of your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Heather W

Sarah was Incredible!!! We looked at a couple of pictures at the consultation and from that she created the most beautiful hairstyle I've ever seen! We talked everything through, made a couple tweaks to makeup and on the wedding day everything was perfect! She was professional... Read More and fun and did my mom's hair and my sister in laws makeup as well. She was so much fun to have with us while we were getting ready and went above and beyond in making the perfect hair and makeup look!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Kristen J

I can't say enough good things about Sarah! She is amazing! I brought in a few photos of hair styles I liked for my wedding day and she created it perfectly! She is so easy to work with! She did mine and my bridal party's hair for my big day and made us all feel so beautiful!... Read More She is so kind and does what you want!! I highly recommend Sarah for any of your hair styling needs! She also recommended a great make up artist for me too!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Christiana M

Sarah was excellent, and an absolute pleasure to work with! She does beautiful work, and took great care of me, my bridesmaids, our moms, and my grandmother on my wedding day! She is creative, and came up with the perfect hair style, even without much direction from me. She is... Read More flexible, easy going, and open to feedback. I highly recommend her for wedding hairstyling!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Danielle L

Sarah is wonderful! I went with an up do for the trial and brought in a picture of what I wanted. She nailed it PERFECTLY. I mean seriously, it was flawless. I eventually decided on extensions and big full curls since I have a rounder face and it slimmed it out and she, again,... Read More perfected it. It was exactly what I wanted, how I wanted it. Not only that, but her and another girl did my bridesmaids hairstyles and they were perfect for each of them. All of our styles held so well the whole night. I can't rave about her enough! Thank you Sarah!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Krystin D

Perfect, amazing, unbelievable, sensational, remarkable doesn't even begin to describe Sarah and the work she does. I just got married September 27h of this year. She was beyond amazing to work with. she had so much patience with me through out my trials ( I had 2 ). I couldn't... Read More explain the exact look I wanted I just brought her a bunch of pictures of what I liked and didn't liked and she was able to make sense of what I wanted. the day of my wedding I paid to have her stay after the ceremony to put my hair down for the reception. I wish I could post pictures. not only did my hair, but 10 other girls also and they were all gorgeous looking. Not only is Sarah a genius when it comes to hair, she is also a baby whisperer! while at the venue my 1 1/2 year old daughter was getting fussy she took it upon her self to feed her and rocked her to sleep while I was In the middle of pictures. I am so thankful that I had her there with me the whole time. she has a way of keeping you calm through out the day and even when you're having a bridal melt down right before the ceremony cause you're a hungry bride. If you want your hair to be PERFECT for the wedding Sarah is your girl.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kara W

Sarah is AMAZING! I recently got married and Sarah did the hair styling for me and everyone in my wedding party. I am pretty indecisive and she was really patient with me. She figured out exactly what I wanted and I was so happy with the way my hair turned out. My bridal party... Read More was all thrilled too and they were all raving about their hair and how great Sarah was. I would recommend her in a heartbeat - I wish I could have her style my hair every day!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

Sarah was a last minute find, but I am so happy i called her! She did a fabulous job with all the girls' hair, we all had different hair types and lengths and she found a style that was flattering for all. She was able to follow the pictures we showed her and also use her own... Read More creativity. It was a very hot and long day, but all of the styles stayed strong throughout the wedding and reception. I would call Sarah for my next formal event and highly recommend her!

Most amazing hair stylist!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

I am from Texas so my wedding planner set me up with a few people to try for our destination wedding in Laguna Beach for my hair. After meeting Sarah I knew I didn't need to try anyone else. She is so friendly and personable and does an absolutely amazing job. Every time I... Read More travelled out for a planning day she met with my mom and I and helped us pick out styles for the wedding, welcome party and rehearsal dinner. She is very knowledgable, professional and was always on time. She did my hair for the three days of events (and 2 looks on the wedding day!) and I have never felt more beautiful. Next time I make it out to California I will definitely be visiting her to cut my hair or just get a blowout. I want to add that my mom's hair is very thin and she is VERY picky and Sarah did her hair for all three events and she loved it. She even helped her order a halo and cut/styled it for her on one of our visits out. I would 100% recommend Sarah and her assistant is great too for bridesmaids if there are too many girls on your day! Thank you for everything Sarah, you helped me feel so beautiful during the wedding week!

Best hairstylist in OC!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

I had my hair done by Sarah Tevis for my wedding day and it couldn't have looked any better. Sarah has been my hair stylist for years so when I got engaged there was no question that she was gonna be styling my hair on my wedding day. She was on time and very professional. I... Read More would highly recommend Sarah to anyone who is looking for a fun, caring and friendly hair stylist. She is truly amazing at what she does. Thank you Sarah for being a part of my special day. You truly made me look and feel like a princess. Jen

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Katie F

Sarah is an incredibly talented stylist and my entire party was thrilled with their hair on my wedding day. I met with Sarah several months out for a trial and from the very start she was very thoughtful and listened to my ideas. Her work is absolutely beautiful and even my... Read More stick straight, fine hair was full of volume and beautiful romantic curls for the entire night. Thank you Sarah!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Anna S

Sarah has been my stylist for years now, so naturally I asked her to do my wedding! As always, she creates effortless stunning hair. I'm the type of client that has an idea of what I want, I just don't know how to ask for it sometimes. So if you're like me, just show her a few... Read More pictures of the colors, flowers and dress and she magically just knows the right type of look for the occasion, and most importantly she makes you look like "you", just with ten times better hair! She has tons of experience and she's literally always booked every spring through summer. She is really the best and her prices are comparative to any good stylist out there.

Sarah Combs