Unique and beautiful wedding photography!

Your wedding day is the most memorable day of your life. Having an experienced photographer who has shot hundreds of weddings and knows how to find emotion in the day is how I can help you. My experience will help you get the creative, beautiful and fun photos you deserve for your wedding day. Getting to know you and hear about your vision for you wedding day is a journey I would love to take with you! Call today to schedule a consultation so I can hear all about your vision and talk about how I can help you achieve it through photos!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

4267 Williamson Place, Cincinnati, OH Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky (859) 653-4773
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jennifer E

We had used Sarah for our engagement pictures and loved the time we spent with her as well as the beautiful pictures we got from the session, so we were excited to have her and her husband Brian come out and do our wedding pictures as well. Our previews were amazing and we look... Read More forward to the rest of our gorgeous pictures soon. Sarah is always fun and easy to work with and gets such beautiful shots, and really knows how to relax everyone who is involved in the pictures so they don't come off as stiff. We would recommend Sarah and Brian to anyone looking for amazing photographs at a great price, and we definitely look forward to working with Sarah again for all our future family photos as we grow to start our own family!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Ashley L

We had Sarah and her husband Brian do our wedding photos as well as engagements. She is wonderful to work with. We loved our engagements and family pictures. We knew she'd be great at the wedding, and she was, her and her husband exceeded our expectations. We had rain in the... Read More middle of our outdoor ceremony which kinda threw my super detailed timeline off track but it did not phase them one bit. They were amazing and professional and we enjoyed spending our day with them.

very nice, extremly professional

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 amber w

Sarah was our photographer for our wedding, she was very nice and professional. She made sure we got the shots that we wanted. i liked the way sarah got to know you, andi loved that her assistant was her husband who was just as nice as she was.Sarah was very affordable and... Read More personable.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Chelsea S

Sarah took our photos for our wedding on 9 September at Newport Aquarium! Our day was hectic and crazy but she caught the best memories we could have asked for! Her and her assistant were great extremely kind and helpful! We got our pictures back exterenly fast compared to most... Read More wedding photos! Aquarium lighting is a nightmare to work for photos but Sarah captured amazing photos and you wouldn’t have any idea it’s so dark in there!! There isn’t one single picture we aren’t in love with she caught so many perfect candid shots that were amazing and somehow managed to get great pictures of our 5 boys and they all were smiling which is an impossible task! We highly recommend Sarah Grider Photography for any event or photos needed! We can’t say enough positive things about our experience!! Thank you Sarah for the life long memories and great experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 brandi h

Sarah did a wonderful job! She made me feel comfortable. Pictures are amazing!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 jennifer f

We found Sarah at the bridalrama in Cincinnati. I knew right then that she was the one for us. We booked the package that included engagement photos and even brought our dogs!! The planning was super easy and she has such a great personality, so easy to get along with and... Read More takes great pictures. I highly recommend her. We will be using her again once we start our family!

Wedding, August 15, 2014

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Elizabeth G

Sarah and her Husband Brian were great to work with! They were easy going but very professional! We had a lot of fun working with them, and I already saw a sneak peek of our pictures and they look amazing! Definitely recommend them! :)

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Bridget G

I have loved working with Sarah and her husband. They were awesome the day of and when the event went over what we expected they were able to call the babysitter and ask if she would stay an extra hour. Great people to work with and a wonderful price to go with.

Great quality affordable prices

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 dorcas C

Sarah and her husband did such an amazing job on my photos! I got literally 1000 pics and they were all amazing. The editing and special effects she did was perfect!

Sarah Grider

My name is Sarah and I have been photographing weddings for over 10 years. I enjoy all aspects of wedding photography and taking the journey that starts with meeting my couple. When I began with photography, I tried all kinds but when I found wedding photography I was hooked! My business has grown over the years and I'm proud of it. My husband also shoots and it's so fun to be at a wedding together shooting. We have two beautiful children who are happy when I'm photographing a wedding because it means I'm not photographing them, which I of course love to do too!