Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

2126 S Custer Ave, Loveland, CO (970) 988-4112

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Johanna E

Sarah is an amazingly talented photographer, great planner, and so fun to work with! Leading up to our wedding she was there for every step of the way, creating timelines, lists of must-have photos, and answering any questions we had. The day of, she arrived early to take some... Read More beautiful photos of the venue before everyone arrived and thought of things that we forgot about (she even brought a pretty hanger for dress shots which I am so thankful for). Sarah was excellent at capturing the right moments while at the same time not interfering. We loved every single picture of the HUGE gallery she provided and were so happy that Sarah was, and still is, extremely helpful choosing print products and taking color requests long after the event. We are now planning a styled shoot in the mountains with Sarah and are already so excited for another great experience and more beautiful photos! We truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer and friend!

Sarah is the best!

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Becka S

We loved Sarah. She was recommended to us by friends who had used her for their wedding, and we couldn't be happier. She is friendly, professional, helpful, and most of the talented! We seriously love all of the photos she has taken of us, and will continue to use her for future... Read More photo opportunities too!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Kylie M

Sarah was not only the photographer for my wedding but she took it upon herself to help plan the timeline, events during the wedding, and anything I needed help with. She was kind, friendly and amazingly helpful. I got so many compliments from guests about how fun and... Read More professional she was. Although she may be a little more expensive, she is definitely worth the money.

PERFECT

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Kiley E

Sarah was AMAZING! We found a coupon online, which lead us to talk to her. She was upbeat and professional, and was willing to do whatever it took to work with us. She had GREAT ideas for shots and let us dictate some shots when we had ideas. I cut out a couple of magazine... Read More pictures with ideas that I wanted and she was more than accomodating. She has a website with all of your pictures that you can sign into and give to all of your family/friends in case they want to order separate pictures of their own. Sarah had no problems going to whatever lengths necessary to get good pictures. She also had no problem "corraling the troops" when they wandered, or handling "sticky" situations with other people trying to infringe on our "picture time". She was VERY helpful in being a "coordinator" and helping us with our timelines, etc. I would ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND SARAH - she is amazing and so are her pictures!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Taylor C

Sarah is absolutely AMAZING! She is so passionate about what she does and it reflects in her work! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is willing to help with any wedding planning along the way and she helped make my day run smooth and perfect!

Sarah is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Coele D

Sarah was so great throughout this whole process. She has an eye for little details and different perspective shots that I love. She was very good at communicating with me during the engagement and she knew exactly what I wanted. We ran a little behind in timing during my... Read More wedding day and she was so good about being calm and letting me know about the time crunch and we still got all of our pictures in that we wanted. During the formal portraits she was so efficient and quick and everyone loved that especially me!! She was super sweet during the whole day and always checked in with me during the reception to make sure all the photos I wanted were being taken care of. Wonderful! She brought along her second photographer, Kayla, who was always super sweet and on top of her game the whole day. Would recommend Sarah to anyone!

Sarah Lee is simply amazing!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Stacy S

She's got this awesome, take-charge personality, totally willing to help with any questions or issues you may have, even outside of the photography. Sarah was the same price as all of the other photographers we interviewed, but her personality and creativity shone through, and... Read More BOY am I glad we got her!