Online Proofing, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Newport , RI (508) 812-0010

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Deniz A

Sarah is an AMAZING (!!) photographer. We used Sarah for our engagement photos and our wedding at OceanCliff on 9/9/17. I can't stress enough how glad I am that I went with Sarah ( and rock your booth!). First of all, Sarah is so nice and professional and easy to work with. She... Read More was perfectly responsive, timely, and somehow she managed to deal with me, bridesmaids, parents, my mother, in laws, and all the craziness that goes along with that. In addition to all of that, our photos came out beautifully. I can't stop looking at them and gushing over them. I opted for her package that included three photo albums, and I am not exaggerating when I say that I'm finding it totally impossible to narrow down my favorite photos to just 80! She did a great job with group shots, photos of me and my husband, family pictures, and detail shots. I can't stress enough how happy I am with our photos and experience. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kailey G

We worked with Sarah to photograph our wedding in May 2017 and cannot rave enough about her! All of our photos came out absolutely stunning and she was a joy to work with throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. I really appreciated how much Sarah invested in us... Read More and took the opportunity to get to know us with fun questionnaires, meetings and phone calls prior to the wedding. It made me feel at ease that we were all on the same page. On our wedding day Sarah was so friendly and supportive and worked with professionalism that proved her excellent experience. She knew exactly how to get everyone organized to make taking portraits etc. quick and easy without at all being bossy or rude, which I have experienced with other photographers at other weddings. In addition I loved the way that Sarah captured special candid moments throughout the entire day. I continue to get compliments from my family and friends with how genuine and kind she was and of course with how beautiful every photo turned out. Her assistant also provided the same high standard of service, and my husband who spent most of the morning with her during 'getting ready' photos couldn't say enough about how accommodating and friendly she was. Altogether I would have nothing but excellent recommendations for Sarah Pudlo & Co. for anyone looking for a photographer in Southeast New England!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Geena T

Sarah was our photographer for our wedding in June and we could not be happier we chose her. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she is incredibly sweet and easy to work with. She made us and our family and friends feel so comfortable all day and blended right in! She... Read More captured the most stunning pictures throughout the day and really captured the fun we had on the dance floor! Her assistant was also amazing. We can't say enough great things about Sarah Pudlo and Co.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Samie T

Absolutely loved working with Sarah!! Our pictures came out beautiful and was everything that I had asked for! Sarah also has this amazing personality that made the whole process so much easier! I was very sad that it rained on our wedding and we weren't able to utilize all... Read More the scenes I had wanted, but Sarah had wonderful suggestions and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much Sarah!!! Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Suesan Z

We absolutely loved working with Sarah! We had to get a new photographer at the last minute because our original photographer lost all of our engagement photos!! Sarah took over and was an absolute breeze to work with. She made both myself and my now husband extremely... Read More comfortable throughout the whole process. Our wedding party also really enjoyed working with her day of. Her product speaks for itself and we can't stop obsessing about all of our beautiful photos from our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lauren N

I haven't even seen the pictures yet but I can't say enough about Sarah. She is so professional and so responsive it made working with her easy and seamless. The day of the wedding she was very calm and made us feel so comfortable which is exactly what we wanted. She is a... Read More true professional!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 J P

Sarah and her second shooter, Tiffany, did a fantastic job on our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding photography! Sarah was extremely professional, fun to work with, and accommodating during the entire planning process, and we are thrilled with all of the gorgeous images... Read More we have from this special time in our lives! We had a fantastic time working with them, and highly recommend them to other couples.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Alyssa I

Sarah photographed our wedding in August 2016 and did a fantastic job. She and her assistant were very nice and made everyone feel relaxed. The whole process was seamless and we can't wait to see our pictures.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Elizabeth L

We cannot praise Sarah enough! Not only were the photos she took of our Newport wedding amazing, she was an absolute pleasure to work with! The whole family adored her. She was so professional yet warm, friendly & fun. She's very responsive and her follow up is incredible. My... Read More husband and I said we will have to use her again for anniversary photos one day.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Deva P

Sarah came into our lives as a last minute miracle. Sadly my mom passed unexpectly 3 days before my wedding and I had to move my wedding to another month. My first photographer said he could not do my wedding any more he had prior arrangments. So we met Sarah and said yes !!!... Read More Thank god I couldn't be more happy with her. She not only cared so much but also made the day special capturing the most important moments. I will have a lifelong photographer. And a great friend in the long run. She also was able to add my mom into one of the photos giving me something to cherish forever. She went above what most would offer and do. I would recommend her to anyone ! Love you Sarah !!

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Kimberly P

I had the pleasure of working with Sarah and her assistant on my wedding day. They were both wonderful and easy to work with. Thorough survey and phone consultation prior to the wedding day to ensure she captured everything we wanted on the big day. So easy to work with.... Read More Couldn't have been more pleased with our experience. Our sneak peek pictures look amazing and we can't wait to see the rest!

Truly the Best!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 stephanie c

Sarah Pudlo & Co Photography was everything we were hoping for and more! Her and her Team were awesome to work with right from the beginning. They were professional, fun, and very at ease. Our wedding party was amazed to see the effort Sarah put in for us throughout the wedding... Read More day and the hard work showed.. We are absolutely in love with the results of our Wedding Gallery! If you are looking for a photographer for any type of event please do yourself a favor and give her a call! Sarah, thank you so much for everything! We will certainly cherish the memories of this day for the rest of our lives because of you!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

the day would not have been the same with out sarah &co. - trey and sarah were a dynamic duo! the pictures are absolute perfection. from start to finish, sarah and trey were nothing sort of incredibly understanding, professional and super fun. every picture i look at is better... Read More than the next! true talent! cheers and thanks again! kathleen & chris

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Isabelle H

When we started looking for photographers, to be honest we had a little sticker shock, especially my husband. I knew this was one of the most important vendors for us, as your photos are what you have to remember your big day by. It was one of the only wedding decisions I was... Read More really indecisive about. That changed when we met Sarah. We loved her photos, but then meeting her in person I felt completely confident that she is reliable, professional, and down to earth. I really can't say anything negative at all about our experience working with Sarah. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our photos. Aside from the photos, which were delivered in a timely manner (and there's SO many amazing ones, I can't event pick a favorite); Sarah and her second shooter Tiffany were organized, helpful, coordinated and worked well with other vendors, sweet, and worked so hard! If you are searching for the perfect photographer for your wedding, stop searching and just book with Sarah! Thank you so much Sarah for all of your hard work, we love our photos and will definitely find reasons to book with you again in the future.

Kind Words

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Heather C

Sarah and her staff were the perfect fit for our wedding. Sarah was professional, comforting, respectful, and most importantly did great work. We couldn't be happier with our pictures, and were pleasantly surprised with how quickly we received them all. The creativity she... Read More brought to the table was also welcomed with open arms. Looking back at the many different poses/settings/etc., I can't believe how much we got in. Looking back we really couldn't have asked for anything better. I'd suggest Sarah to anyone looking for the best work around!

Amazing photos !

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Leanne J

Sarah and her team where amazing, from beginning to the end. She takes lots of care in her work. I absolutely love my photos and albums. I get tons of complements on both. She also has a photo booth which was a huge hit at my reception. Sarah will be my forever photographer 😊

Amazing Photographer and Photobooth!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Jamie S

I cannot say enough great things about Sarah! From the moment I met with her, a year before my wedding, she put me at ease that she would provide the services that we were looking for. Before the wedding, she created a detailed timeline of the day and captured information from... Read More myself and my fiancé about what we were looking to get out of our pictures. The day of the wedding, she arrived at the house where myself and my bridesmaids were getting ready a couple of hours early. She photographed the details of the day (jewelry, dresses, etc.) and got some great shots of me and my girls. She kept us on schedule and ensured that the whole day ran smoothly. She was able to capture the many family photos that we requested after the ceremony, but made sure to leave plenty of time for bride & groom shots. All of my family and wedding party had great things to say about Sarah's professionalism, personality, and enthusiasm. If you're looking for a photographer that will capture the beautiful moments you've been dreaming of while not making you feel rushed or that your spending all of your time on photographs, you should definitely work with Sarah!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Whitney O

Sarah and her team were amazing from the moment we met her until the night of our wedding when we parted ways. My husband and I were married at Belle Mer in Newport, RI and Sarah was very familiar with the layout of the venue and where to shoot the best photos. Sarah and her... Read More assistant Tiffany were very professional and so much fun - it didn't feel like you were getting pictures taken - it was all natural! I highly recommend SPP&Co for any event, wedding or special occasion.

Everything I Imagined!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Ashley B

Sarah not only creates beautiful photography, Sarah creates a beautiful experience. She was calm, patient (especially with a big wedding party, with BIG opinions!), and professional. She knew exactly how the day would flow and created the most magical images. I felt so calm as a... Read More bride because of Sarah and her team. Our wedding was photographed in March. We had the best of both worlds; fresh snow in the morning, and a sunny day by the beach later that afternoon at Atlantic Beach Club. Sarah was able to work with all weather conditions. I am so pleased with her work, as well as her partner's work, Tiffany. I highly recommend Sarah Pudlo & Co. to any bride getting married! She truly is the BEST! I initially saw Sarah's work on Facebook after she photographed a friend's wedding. Her pictures were bright, clear, and everyone looked so natural. That's exactly what I wanted for my wedding! I now look at my pictures everyday and feel so relieved that I had her there that day to capture those moments! Sarah's team also offers a photo booth. Let me tell you, it made my wedding ROCK! The guests had a blast with their upscale, sleek, and modern photo-booth! You can't ask for a better team than Sarah Pudlo & Co.!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 6/13/2015 Katelyn G

From start to finish, Sarah provided us with an AMAZING experience. I remember meeting her at the start of our engagement discussing the many details we had in mind for our wedding day! Instantly, I felt comfortable and spoke with her as if I had known her for years-she is a... Read More genuine and kind person. I was even more excited about our wedding after leaving her beautiful studio. We first did our engagement session with her in Bristol, RI where she captured some of the most beautiful images. We were both so nervous but Sarah made us feel instantly comfortable and we had an absolute blast! We used these pictures at many events including our shower and wedding and received so many compliments! In the time leading up to the wedding, Sarah always kept us informed, guided us in our timeline planning and ensured that we had everything we needed (even in addition to our photography needs). On the day of the wedding, I was so excited when Sarah and Tiffany arrived-it was as if more of our friends arrived! They were so much fun to have around that morning and captured each moment while sharing in the many laughs and memories! Sarah and Tiffany traveled on the trolley with the ladies to the ceremony, which was the BEST decision. They captured so many incredible candids on the way-you could truly see the excitement and joy of that day. We got married in an older but beautiful cathedral where stricter guidelines on photography and videography were set. Sarah and Tiffany were rockstars-captured every single moment of the ceremony while remaining subtle. They even captured emotions from those in the church, which were my favorite shots since you do not get to see that on your wedding day! After the ceremony we took our photos at the State House which turned out to be a gorgeous venue! We had an absolute blast taking our wedding party pics-we had a rowdy and humongous wedding party and Sarah and Tiffany made it so much fun while keeping the attention of about 30 people. They had such creative ideas on how to capture the most perfect shots and depicting the varying colorful personalities we have among those we love! Throughout the reception Tiffany and Sarah were constantly on the move. However, I have to importantly point out that they blended among the crowd without missing a beat. This may not seem important but I have witnessed photographers stop brides during dances or their walk down the aisle to get a picture-not these ladies! They were among the crowd, captured amazing candids and operated as true professionals. Throughout the evening, Sarah checked in to ensure that we had gotten every photo we wanted. We also had the photo/video booth at our wedding, operated by Sarah's wonderful husband and colleagues! This was worth EVERY dollar. Such a blast, beautifully constructed and our guests raved about it! The memories and pictures that were created that day will be cherished for a lifetime. When we received our photo gallery, the pictures were above and beyond anything we could have imagined. Nothing was missed! Before seeing the gallery my husband and I had discussed pictures we wish we had taken, well to our surprise, Sarah and Tiffany got them without us even knowing! I cannot rave about them enough! I would highly recommend Sarah Pudlo & Co to any couple getting married! Through this process we did not just gain beautiful memories but a friend and family photographer who we will use to capture the many memories for our events to come!

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Holly S

I cannot thank Sarah enough for an amazing wedding day experience from taking photos and also our photo booth. Sarah and her team seemed to capture of every single special moment on that day. She is a pleasure to work with and she definitely knows what she is doing and all of... Read More her creative ideas were amazing. My wife and I were so pleased with how our photos came out and also impressed with how fast we received them. We received over 1,000 amazing photos; both in color and black and white and we loved every single one of them. Sarah knows how to make you feel relaxed and she provides an comfortable trustworthy atmosphere while taking photos. I definitely 100% recommend Sarah for all future wedding parties. Amazing!!! Thank you Sarah.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Nicole M

Working with Sarah for engagement photos made me realize what a great choice we had made. I am not good with cameras I get very shy, can't say I was with Sarah! We felt so comfortable with her. She is an amazing photographer and I fell in love with her work from the minute I... Read More looked at her page. Wedding day was also amazing with Sarah and Tiffany. They made everyone feel comfortable and dealt with our crazy wedding party!!! :) Her work is amazing I highly highly highly recommend Sarah Pudlo! Pricing was very fair we had the ultimate package that had so many things included.

Wonderful Experience!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Nicole W

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah Pudlo & Co. Recently, they captured our August, 2014 wedding in Newport, RI at Regatta Place. We met Sarah over a year ago, and immediately after meeting her knew we had found the perfect person to capture our wedding. Sarah is... Read More friendly, warm, and very talented. Prior to the wedding we had our engagement pictures taken by her and were so excited when we saw the images, we immediately couldn't wait to see what our wedding photos would look like! During the planning process Sarah was always willing and happy to answer any questions I had. On the day of the wedding Sarah arrived with her assistant photographer, Tiffany. They immediately got to work snapping away! Through out the day I often forgot that they were capturing so many special moments because it felt as though they were good friends joining us! Sarah makes you feel at complete ease, and it truly makes a difference when you see how beautiful the photos come out. A month later, we have an amazing blog preview to show off to our friends and family and the entire gallery, which includes over a thousand images! We have sat together on many nights this last month scrolling through the photos, laughing, and admiring all the details and moments that were captured. Our bridal party, family and friends have not stopped talking about how much they love the pictures they have seen. I highly recommend Sarah Pudlo & Co. if you are looking for a truly wonderful experience with a photographer that is talented and able to capture your unique style/vision. Thank you Sarah, we can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Could Not Be Happier!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Kimberly D

Sarah Pudlo & Tiffany were our photographers for our August 9th wedding at Blithewold Mansion. I could not be more happy with their service, quality, and professionalism! My husband and I met with a lot of photographers prior to booking Sarah. From the moment we had a phone call... Read More with Sarah, we knew we had found our wedding photographer.. we didn't even meet with her prior to signing the contract! Sarah really took her time and got a full understanding of the wedding vision and the special moments that we wanted to capture. The morning of the wedding, I finally got to meet Sarah and Tiffany - they are so wonderful and make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. When it was time for formal pictures after the ceremony, they were so organized and efficient. All family pictures were done quickly and they were able to get back to enjoy cocktail hour before people even knew they were missing! Sarah and Tiffany were so wonderful taking us and the bridal party all over the beautiful gardens on the property and stopping us when they saw a picture perfect spot! It's one month later, and I have the full gallery of photos from our wedding. I cannot believe how quickly Sarah was able to get our gallery ready for viewing AND how many different moments she was able to capture. So many wonderful pictures! I honestly can't say enough good things about Sarah Pudlo & Co. We also used her photobooth which is leaps and bounds above any other photobooth rental. All of our guests absolutely loved the photobooth! The photobooth attendants were incredible as well and even helped our guests to organize a guestbook scrapbook of their photobooth print outs. In fewer words, I'm trying to say - If Sarah Pudlo has your date able for your event... Book her!

Amazing Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Jenn B

My husband and I were married June 28, 2014. We hired Sarah back in 2012 and knew she was a great match for us! She is incredibly sweet and so talented! We chose to get the Ultimate Everything package, which pretty much included EVERYTHING! It was absolutely worth the money we... Read More paid! We took our engagement pictures with her which came out incredible and she made our Save the Dates which were perfect! 1 year later was our wedding and the pictures were absolutely AMAZING!!! On top of being so talented, Sarah is very professional and absolutely prompt with email and any information you need! We sent her the pictures we wanted in a canvas for our wall and that same night she had the proofs for us!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SARAH PUDLO!!!!!