Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

9301 Morfontaine Road, Peyton, CO (719) 358-3998

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Stephanie L

When we hired Sarah, we really had no clue where to start. All we knew is that we wanted to get married in the upcoming fall season and that would be in around 9 months. She was absolutely amazing in getting us organized and helping us prioritize what needed to get done by when,... Read More taking into account our budget and keeping everything fun and flexible. Sarah has worked with many professionals within the wedding industry and was able to recommend a few that we worked with and were great. Sarah and her team brought our day together just as we had envisioned and made everything seamless. We highly recommend SVE Planning & Design!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016

Sarah did an amazing job planning and coordinating everything for our wedding! Because of her I was able to just enjoy the day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Morgan T

Day-of or otherwise, Sarah and her team will put their everything into giving you the best day of your lives. Organized beyond belief and with a passionate attitude for what she does, Sarah is the best money you'll spend, and I can't stress that enough. You would've never known... Read More that we were at the tail-end of her chaotic and exhausting wedding season, because she showed up via email, phone, or in person with a smile on her face and the most genuine interest in how to set US apart from the rest. Bless this woman - she's a wedding saint.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chelsea B

Sarah and her team are AMAZING. She went above and beyond for our wedding and I am still in awe of how gorgeous she made everything look. She made my wedding exactly what I wanted and then some! She is so easy to work with and made the planning process much smoother! Our... Read More guests were even complimenting us on our wedding planner. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Josh M

Sarah was absolutely fantastic! Because of Sarah, our wedding was PERFECT! Nothing went wrong and all the vendors she recommended were great! I highly recommended Sarah!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Brenna D

Sarah did an absolutely incredible job as our day-of coordinator. I felt as though I had a full-on wedding planner! She was so sweet and down to earth. From start to finish, Sarah and her team were helpful and supportive. I could not have done it all without them!!! I... Read More ABSOLUTELY would recommend SVE to any bride, even those who don't think they want/need a coordinator or planner. Believe me, you need Sarah! :)

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Sarah was our planner and did a phenomenal job! Our wedding was flawless all thanks to her. We got to relax the day and enjoy time with our loved ones while she took care of all of the details. She also listened so well to what I had in mind and executed it perfectly!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Bryanna A

Sarah is an amazing wedding planner and coordinator! I was an out of town bride who started off organizing the wedding from Georgia and three weeks prior to the wedding moved to Hawaii. Sarah was there at every step recommending vendors, giving her opinion on ways to perfect my... Read More vision and ways to keep my guests entertained. I cannot thank her enough for allowing everything on my wedding day to go even better than planned! Her organization skills are top notch and she will help make your wedding a success and remove all stress!