Engagement Rings, Financing Available, Wedding Rings

1150 O Street, Lincoln, NE (402) 476-8561

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Lindsey A

Sartor Hamann is THE BEST!! They worked with my fiancé to create exactly what he and I both were looking for and he said it was such a great experience. The ring was a little big and when I took it in to be sized they rushed my order so that I didn't have to spend any extra days... Read More without it my first week engaged! Can't wait to work with them to get our wedding bands!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Jamie S

My fiance purchased my ring at the South Pointe location with Nancy's help and it is PERFECT! I have never seen a more beautiful, sparkly, intricate ring! Multiple people have told me they've never seen a ring sparkle so much. I am 110% satisfied and will be recommending them to... Read More EVERYONE! Thank you, thank you, thank you Nancy & Sartor Hamann! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Audrey B

Sartor Hamann has been nothing short of amazing to me. My fiancé purchased my engagement ring here and they have gone above and beyond in the service department. I somehow lost 2 of the tiny diamonds on my band (I'm so clumsy!) 2 days before we were set to go out of town to... Read More visit his family for the first time since the engagement. Even though their standard repair time was a week out, Nicole at the Southpointe location went out of her way to ensure that they got my ring all fixed in just ONE DAY so that I could take it with me. I am just amazed at their service and so grateful! Definitely will be buying all our jewelry here from now on.

Great selections

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Meg M

It was great getting to help pick out my engagement ring. The staff was good and didn't pressure for more sales.

Great selection

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Sandra H

They provided great service and had a wide variety of selection. One can even custom make their ring. They were very attentive and took the time to show us a variety of rings and get pricing.

Was actually GI branch

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Cassandra H

We actually got all ours at the Grand Island branch but they did a great job and we both love our rings.

Love my ring!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Shawna K

Jewelry stores can be sharks! We really had a frustrating and exhausting experience in the mall. Until we got to Sartor Hamann and we were treated so well! The only thing negative was the jeweler was so thorough, it took longer than we had planned to look at the diamonds the... Read More second appt. I have gotten dozens of compliments on my ring and I was really happy with the service here.

Such friendly service!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Emily P

My husband purchased my engagement ring at Sartor Hamann, then we went back for our wedding bands. Note: They offer a discount if you buy both the engagement ring and wedding bands from their store. The sales people were so friendly and seemed genuinely interested in us as a... Read More couple as well as finding us the perfect rings. They even remembered my name when I went back in!

Fixed it until it was right!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Kathryn M

My husband designed my engagement ring at Sartor Hamann and we decided to get my wedding band there too. Since my ring is unique, it was hard to find the perfect band, so we custom designed that too. They collected our ideas and made a band...and it wasn't perfect. So they... Read More remade it and it was perfect! They did not charge anything extra for making the ring again and it is great!

Gorgeous ring, terrible service!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Vanessa T

My now husband went in to pick out my ring. He said he instantly knew what ring he wanted to buy me. The sales lady kept trying to push him to look at more rings and go over his budget. After I got my ring I took it in one day to get cleaned and the jeweler told me the diamond... Read More was not made for the band and it was just about to loose my diamond. While telling me this he didn't know I had gotten the ring from there. You think the sales lady would have informed my husband of that when selling it to him.

GO HERE

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Jessica S

In my opinion this is the BEST jeweler in Lincoln, NE! I highly recommend them, caring staff, beautiful craftsmanship- they are TOP quality.

wedding ring

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Grant R

good service, excellent quality

Tammy is the key!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Nikki O

Tammy helped us at the South point location and she is what made it for us. She was awesome and so helpful.

I love my ring!

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Chelsea G

Great ring! They even took the diamond off the side of the band that would otherwise be covered by the wedding band so we can use the stones for another special piece. Thanks!

Great customer service

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Mary T

Very professional, free cleanings, and great employees

Love my ring and Love them

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Heather M

Sartor Hamann has great value rings and friendly jewelers to work with on your purchases. Cyndi and Rick were great to work to find what would best fit our budget and style.

Loved them!

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Tricia H

We got a great price on my ring because my fiance payed with a credit card instead of financing through them. I love that I could go to Grand Island as well, because it is a little more convenient for me! I also found my husband's ring there for a great price!