77 Park Avenue, Meriden, CT (203) 530-0250

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Rachel E

I can not even put into words how amazing Marisa is at her job. Its not just that she takes beautiful pictures but her personality and the way she interacts with all your guests is great. My photos from my wedding and engagement shoot could not have been more perfect! I would... Read More and do recommend Sassy Mouth to everyone I know!!!

Amazing, incredible, everything we hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Lauren M

There will never be enough words to capture how much we love Sassy Mouth Photography! If you have the opportunity to work with Marisa, do it. She is the greatest. We sought her out after seeing some of her photos in the brochure for our venue. The photos just spoke to me and... Read More I scheduled an appointment to meet with Marisa the following week. Her wonderful zest and personality combined with her brilliant photography skills make her one of a kind. From the first meeting we felt comfortable with her, she made us laugh and she didn't just understand my vision for our wedding day/pictures it was like she could see it with me. We left our first meeting 100% positive that we made the right decision to hire her and she never disappointed us. On our wedding day, Marisa was perfect. She was all the things you want in a photographer, on time, prepared, in the right places at the right times etc. but she was also so much more. She is easy to be around and so much fun and our guests and wedding party loved her. This made for great photos that really captured the personality of our day and the people involved in it. Every photograph is gorgeous - she is a master at what she does. Marisa is a true artist and a wonderful person to work with. We recommend her 100% and are excited for everyone who has the opportunity to work with her. You won't be disappointed!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Kellie R

Marisa at Sassy Mouth photograph is just the BEST! I think I researched and contacted every photographer in the state (and some in other states!), but once I found Marisa she was our clear choice. Her photos were not only beautiful, but they also seemed fun and unique. Her... Read More website and work were so different and she really stood out, so I knew I had to meet with her. At our initial meeting, she was so personable and easy to talk to. I had no hesitation in hiring her. She did our engagement photos a few months later and they were amazing. My husband, who hates how he looks in all photos, marveled at how great they came out. After that, we were SO excited for our wedding photos. My wedding was less stressful because I trusted Marisa completely to capture our day. My mom and the rest of the wedding party fell in love with her because she is just so fun to be around. I have had multiple guests ask me for her contact info because they want to use her for family pictures or weddings. I have even heard from acquaintances who saw my wedding photos who went out of their way to tell me they were the most beautiful pictures they've seen and what I great photographer I had. I can't sing her praises enough. She is truly a gifted artist! One final thing. I have a complicated family situation, and I had been dreading the formal family photos since before I got engaged. I just knew it would be awkward and tense and it was a big source of stress (telling people to get in some photos but out of others...). I talked to Marisa about it, she took the time to learn the details, and assured me it would be OK. On the day of, she took complete control and made the whole process go smoothly. Once I realized we had made it through those photos, I hugged her and thanked her for doing that for me. It might seem like a small thing, but those photos going smoothly meant so much to me and I totally credit her for it. She is just all-around awesome!

Pure awesomeness

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Jen M

We were so lucky to work with Marisa and her husband for our wedding recenlty. She is incredibly talented, hilarious, and affordable!

Most beautiful Wedding pictures ever!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Bernadette K

My husband and I were already sold to go with Marisa after meeting her for the first time. She is fun, very creative, passionate about what she does and was very professional! She and her husband were great to work with on our special day! They allowed us to just enjoy each... Read More other and everyone who celebrated on our Wedding Day effortlessly! My husband and i were very impressed with the pictures she took- just a very unique, playful eye! Catching all the details, which I believe is important to every Bride on her big day! We could not be happier and i highly. HIghly recommend Sassy Mouth to anyone looking to have pictures to treasure and truly enjoy forever! :) Sassy Mouth is also very affordable, an excellent value/quality for their rates! We have already gotten so many compliments of how wonderful the pictures were only 3 months married! Lots of compliments from family and friends! A 10!!!

Love Her!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 nancy w

I was recently a bridesmaid in a wedding and Sassy Mouth Photography was amazing! Aside from Marrissa's outgoing personality, the quality of her photos were stunning. She really knows how to work with natural light and sunsets. We loved her so much my sister is trying to book... Read More her as well! I'm so happy my friend had such an amazing photographer!

Just Magical : D

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 joyce d

I have only had my engagement photos so far, but I am beyond thrilled so far with Sassy Mouth Photography. I can't explain just how happy I am with the results. Marissa made the whole experience so much fun too. My fiancé and I were laughing the whole time! And her prices are... Read More unbelievable for the quality. She really has a beautiful gift and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fun Photographer who specializes in capturing magical moments. She'll do a few run of the mill, posey pictures if that's what you're into, but her candid photos are the absolute best. Can't wait for our wedding day!

My favorite vendor

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Joanne T

I stressed about finding a wedding photographer. I thought that in order to do good work you had to be outrageously expensive. Once I saw Sassy Mouth's work I knew this was not the case. From the beginning of the planning process Marisa was so easy (and fun!) to work with. I... Read More feel like she understood exactly what I wanted and more importantly, understood me as a person. She is so down to earth and unpretentious; but has a unique sense of style and creativity. I am so in love with my wedding photos and have received so many compliments. Do yourself a favor and book Sassy Mouth - but book early!

Marisa is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Rebekah C

My husband and I were looking for a photographer who was able take traditional photos but also artistic ones as well that showed who we are and would capture all of the little details that, as a bride, you put so much work into. Sassy Mouth Photography is the place to go for... Read More just that! All you have to do is go to her website to see that Marisa is great at what she does because she truly LOVES what she does. Her passion is so clear in her work and she has a way of making everyone feel at ease. Our wedding was "picture perfect" because of Marisa. She has a way of capturing the small moments that mean so much without once noticing she was even there. When we recieved our photo disc, I was brought to tears over how simply amazing our pictures were. I have never recieved so many compliments, even being months later, they are still pouring in. Marisa is a true artist and there are not enough words to describe what a privilege it was for me to have her as my photographer. I am now a lifetime client and cannot recommend her enough! If you are looking for someone to give you timeless photos that you can cherish a lifetime, go to Sassy Mouth! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Marisa for making my wedding simply wonderful!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Shannon L

Marisa and her husband TJ are just fabulous! Marisa makes you feel super comfortable and she has so much fun with what she does. You really create a bond with her. She has a great eye for catching "the moment" and is extremely reasonable as far as price goes.

Sassy Mouth was our favorite vendor!

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Diane R

We didn't have a hard time deciding to hire Marissa as our photographer. Her reviews were amazing and we loved the product she was selling; It was imperative to us that we hired a photographer that gave us all our photos, full digital versions, shortly after the event.... Read More Marissa didn't disappoint. We have around 1800 pictures of our big day and the pictures are AMAZING. Not only that but working with Marissa and her husband was so comfortable and fun. Because we are from Nebraska the first time we met her was on our wedding day. This wasn't a problem one bit. From the moment Marissa arrived she fit in perfectly with my girls. It was so comfortable and wasn't at all like a stranger was in the room taking pictures of us. We didn't want a traditional photographer who had us posing all the time, we wanted something more informal, comfortable, and candid. Marissa delivered. All our pictures are perfect and we couldn't be happier. Hire Sassy Mouth to do your wedding. When the day is over an all the other vendors are gone you have to have pictures to remember even the moments that you missed because Marissa inserted herself into every moment.

Absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Meredith N

As soon as I saw Marisa's work, I knew she was the photographer for us! And, then I found out that she was as Sassy as her name and I was delighted to have her capture our special day. The pictures she took are amazing. The formals with the family are terrific, but the... Read More ceremony and reception photos are treasures. She caught every little moment , but I never even knew she was there. Her and her husband are professional, attentive, and energetic. I have friends who have to wait months for wedding photos, we had a blog to share with friends and family within days and our photo CDs within 2 weeks. Don't hesitate to use Sassy Mouth for your wedding. You will be amazed.

Excellent photographs!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Kristin M

Marisa and TJ photographed our July 2nd wedding at Anthony's Ocean View in New Haven. The weather and the day was beautiful. Marisa and TJ captured every minute fabulously!!! We have AMAZING beachfront photos, as well as pictures of all of our guests! Not only were the pictures... Read More great, but Marisa's humor made the day that much more fun! All the details of our wedding were captured, including the food! I highly recommend Sassy Mouth Photography for any photography needs. I know I will call on them again when it comes time for family photos! Thanks so much!!!

Looove Sassymouth

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Jennifer B

Sassy Mouth Photography makes weddings just so much better! Our July 24th wedding was amazing, and Marisa was able to take these beautiful photographs that truly encapsulated the love, fun, and happiness of the event. Marisa and TJ were attentive,personable, and extremely... Read More friendly. Every time I turned around I saw them getting every precious moment from our special day. So many guests and family members commented on how awesome she was. And we had "sneak peek" of our photos the next morning! Love love love Sassy Mouth and would recommend her to anyone looking for amazing photographs at an affordable price.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Kristin K

I worked with Marisa on engagement photos, and she is truly the best photographer I have seen. Her photos are gorgeous, she puts you at ease right away, and she really has a good eye. I would recommend her a thousand times over- you won't regret it!

Super amazing!

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Erika H

I am a very, very picky bride, and when I say that I looked at over a hundred photographers' websites and spoke with a ton of them before finding Marisa, it is no exaggeration. I had a very clear idea of the quality and style I wanted, and was not satisfied with the prices that... Read More most people charged to do sub-par work. Then I found Marisa. I looked through her pictures and just KNEW that she was absolutely the girl for me! She's SO affordable and her pictures are artistic and amazing and convey such love and emotion :) So far she's shot my engagement pictures, and we absolutely love them. All of our friends and family have gone crazy about the pictures, and several people have told me they can't wait to book her for their weddings! I can't wait to have Marisa there to capture the special moments in our wedding - I have NO DOUBT at all that she will make it magical!!!

AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Bethaney G

i can not say enough good things about marisa!! we just clicked with her! she is def not the traditional wedding photographer so if u want the old boring "everybody pose and smile" pics then she is not for u... if you want to be able to look back and see the "real" candid... Read More moments and emotions of your wedding..she does a superb job at sneaking in shots u dont even know she took! my wedding went by so fast and i didnt even have a chance to get emotional but once i saw the pictures marisa took, i was so overwhelmed and utterly blown away by the quality and creativity of her work...she even got gorgeous pics of the dog! i would use her for every special event i could!! she is super awesome!!! and her rates are unbelievably affordable!!!

Love my pictures!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Christine C

Marissa is super relaxed and easy to work with, and her prices are amazing. I think her pictures stand up to other photogs who charge thousands more.

GREAT JOB!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Kelly C

I LOVED my pictures!!! Everyone raved over them and told me how good my photographer was!! She did exactly what I wanted and was great with the detail pictures!! I loved that i barely noticed her at the wedding, yet she was everywhere! We got rights to all our pictures at the... Read More end and she did a cool photobooth during wedding!! I also like how a week or two after wedding she puts a TON of pictures on her blog so you can see some sneak peeks!- I would recomend her to anyone and use her again in a second!!!!

Start a Conversation!