Saved By Grace Photography

Wedding Photography focused on capturing the love story of a families love story and beginning. Beautiful timeless, emotional, and sweet romances. That is what I focus on. I want you to look back on your photos in years to come with your children and grandchildren and be taken back to that moment in time. To not only have beautiful photographs but to have something so real captured that it brings back memories you may have otherwise forgotten about. Real Life. Real People. Real Moments.

Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Alicia A

I am so thankful that I found Saved By Grace Photography! Since the beginning Christina made me feel like she was an old friend. She gave us exactly what we wanted, real life documentation and memories. She was available at all times for advice, coffee, timelines, and to listen/... Read More share crazy wedding ideas. Christina really goes above and beyond and for that I am forever grateful!

2017-08-28T20:59:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I have loved working with you and so thankful a beautiful friendship came out of it.

Christina Swanson

Christina is a photographer passionate about real life. She loves people and all the things that make up the stories of our lives. She is genuine and does all she can to build genuine relationships with her clients. In doing so she is able to capture the essence of who her couples are and what their wedding day means to them. She started on this journey 5 years ago and strives to learn and grow with each passing year to ensure the couples she works with gets the very best she can offer. She strives to make it more than a business transaction but more a full experience.