Saved By Grace Photography

Wedding Photography focused on capturing a family's love story and beginning. Dedicated to capturing your family's legacy. Beautiful, timeless, emotional, and sweet romances. That is what I focus on. I want you to look back on your photos in years to come with your children and grandchildren and be taken back to that moment in time. To not only have beautiful photographs but to have something so real captured that it brings back memories you may have otherwise forgotten. Real Life. Real People. Real Moments.

Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Middle TN, Southern KY, and Nationwide (615) 426-5908

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Alicia A

I am so thankful that I found Saved By Grace Photography! Since the beginning Christina made me feel like she was an old friend. She gave us exactly what we wanted, real life documentation and memories. She was available at all times for advice, coffee, timelines, and to listen/... Read More share crazy wedding ideas. Christina really goes above and beyond and for that I am forever grateful!

2017-08-28T20:59:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I have loved working with you and so thankful a beautiful friendship came out of it.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Skylar V

I am so glad I found Christina. She made our engagement session and our wedding day feel so special. She pays attention to detail and is very personable. I have made a lifelong friend, and will cherish her work for the rest of my life.

2018-01-10T13:00:39 Response from the vendor

Oh I am so glad you found me as well. What a fun year it has been. I loved her personal you made every detail. I am so excited for the friendship that came out of it all.

Christina Swanson

Christina is a photographer passionate about real life. She loves people and all the things that make up the stories of our lives. She is genuine and does all she can to build meaningful relationships with her clients. In doing so, she is able to capture the essence of who her couples are and what their wedding day means to them. She started on this journey 5 years ago and strives to learn and grow with each passing year to ensure the couples she works with get the very best she can offer. She strives to make it more than a business transaction but rather a full experience.