Rent the fun...Keep the Memories

Now PRINTING mobile phone pictures on demand at your wedding reception! Over 2,300 brides have trusted Say Cheese to entertain their guests with instant pictures. 3 photo booth styles to choose from.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Florence, KY Tri-State Area (513) 256-3460

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kate L

Patrick was absolutely awesome to work with while booking the photo booth. He was very organized, was familiar with the venue space, and was very accommodating to our needs. We received digital copies of the photo book strips only 3 days after the wedding. And the photos are so... Read More great. I would definitely recommend Say Cheese!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Susan H

We had our wedding day on 6-3-17 at Cooper Creek and we used Say Cheese as a preferred vendor. Patrick was very helpful in helping us coordinate everything and our attendant, Charlene was amazing helping people with props and running the day of operations. We received our... Read More digital photos within a week and everyone loved them. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Amanda T

Say cheese was great to work with. The photobooth was a hit at our wedding.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Adrian C

Patrick from Say Cheese was very easy to work with. They were affordable and professional. Our guests had a lot of fun and we getting a copy of all their pictures! I will use them for future events!

My one requirement

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Amanda G

I kept joking throughout the wedding planning process that my one requirement was a Photo Booth. I am so glad that I got one. It was a lot of fun and the guests had a great time with it. I was given digital copies of all the photos and they all turned out great. The booth was a... Read More little small but the props were fun and the pictures turned out great and you could print multiple copies of everything so everyone could get a print.

Great!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Misty F

Arrived on time and did a great job! Best price for what you get!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Kellie M

Loved the photo booth. They were very easy to deal with and very nice. The photo booth was a hit, everyone loved it. I went with the everything package. 4 hours of service with attendant to assist guests. They got to take home a photo strip with magnet, I received the photo... Read More album with all the strips and my guests wrote messages, we had fun looking at it the next day. We are having a mosaic made as well, a replication of a wedding photo made with all of the pictures from the booth. Can't wait to see it, great memories.

Great Keepsake

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

Say Cheese photobooths did an amazing job for our wedding. The guests loved it and we received an awesome scrapbook to take him with us. We will also be getting a cd with all the pictures from that night on there and a mosaic which I cannot wait to see!

A Hit!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Alyssa L

We went the drop off option and it worked out great! It was the least expensive route, but was worth every penny; all of our guest were in the booth all night. Since the booth produced two set of photos, our guest and we ended up with beautiful pictures!

Awesome Last Minute Addition

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Laura H

I added the photobooth two weeks before the wedding and I was so happy to get Say Cheese. They offer everything that other photobooths tack on costs for. We ended up getting the Big Cheese and our guests loved it. We were able to fit large groups in, and people were able to pull... Read More back curtains and 'photobomb' others which made for hilarious photos. The best part was the scrapbook we received at the end of the night to look at all our guests photos. The attendant was great to all of our guests and I would recommend Say Cheese to anyone!

Photo Booth was a HIT!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Crystal H

Say Cheese was one of the easiest venders and they did an awesome job at our wedding! On time, fun, polite.....the photo booth was definately a huge hit at our wedding and I would highly recommend it to anyone. It gives a wedding something extra for those that don't dance.... Read More Entertaining and Fun. Worth every cent that we paid.

Attendent No Show

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Jenn

We will never recommend Say Cheese. A friend had them at their wedding and we loved it and were really excited to have them at ours - until that night. Photo Booth showed up, props and all, we even paid to have the scrapbook, and the magnets for the strips for the guests, and... Read More paid to have an attendant there the whole night to put everything together. No attendant. Strips were everywhere, the guests were left to figure out the booth, the scrapbook, and the magnets, and the reception hall had to put the scrapbook and extra strips together with our belongings - our scrapbook is ruined because our little nieces and nephews were playing with it, and the videos that you're able to leave are terrible - you can't hear anything. We saw someone come in about 30 minutes after the reception ended to pack everything up and they were in and out in 10 minutes and I wasn't able to get to whoever it was before they left. We were also told we would be receiving a flash drive with all of our photos but only received a link to a drop box file with everything loaded on. We will be in contact with the owner for breech of contract because we didn't get what we had paid for. VERY DISAPPOINTED. *Update* After reviewing the comment made by the vendor - there is much to be said: firstly, it took me contacting them myself and posting this review to be informed why we did not get an attendant - we should have been at least left a message within the first few days of the event apologizing. Secondly, we had vendors from all over the city, even our cake was delivered from Dayton, 40 miles away, in the snow. Everyone in the area knew this storm was coming, and made arrangements where needed to make it. The bridal party and family made it, and every other vendor, including photographers, DJ, florists, and baker. We understand the weather and roads were bad, but there's no excuse for not being informed until reaching out.

so fun!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Amanda D

all of my guests enjoyed the photo booth! great favor!

everyone loved it

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Emily K

Everyone loved the photo booth. I feel like there should always be a test picture before the pictures start being taken. No one seemed to know where their head went. Also I have still yet to receive the CD/flash drive of all the pictures.

great guest book and favor

Reviewed on 2/25/2013 Lisa S

They helped us create a great guest book and the attendant helped people throughout the night.

Photo booth

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Stephanie R

We were very pleased with the outcome of the photobooth. It made our guest book much better than anything I have seen.

So Fun

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Brandi L

We used Say Cheese Photo Booth, which was provided to us through our package at Receptions. The lady who worked for Say Cheese was very helpful and kind. She put together a memory book for us and all of our guest were given the opportunity to write us a note.

photo booth

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Carissa F

This is such a great party favor!!! Everyone had so much fun using it and it is beyond hilarious after the wedding to look at all of the pictures!

Fun!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Jasmine W

Guests had a great time! Got the larger photo booth. They put an album together for us and even sent a flash drive of ALL the pictures that were taken that night. Great!

Photobooth

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Danielle F

Some guest didn't get magnets on back of photos like we paid for. Scrapbook was ok, but could have been more creative.

Say Cheese

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Rich A

The booth was a huge hit at our wedding and we received our copies of the photos just a few days later. The only problem that I had with the event was that I found out later that the attendant spent some amount of time making out with one of our guests. I would rather that he... Read More spent his time doing what we paid for.

tons of fun

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Emily L

Say cheese Photo Booth was the best choice I made for party favors. The ladies who worked at the booth were so great. They put together the best photo booth scrapbook. All of the guests loved the photo booth. The best part was the next day looking through all the pictures.

Fun Night

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Jessica T

After attending a few weddings that had photobooths we knew we wanted one as well at our wedding!! We were impressed with the weddings that used Say Cheese we knew we were going to use them as well. The only disappointment was we did not have props during the event since they... Read More were left behind in the delivery of the booth. They went the extra mile though to ensure eveything was corrected and we were satisfied with their service. It was very nice to work with Patrick and Deb they are so friendly and are running a great business for brides and others who are wanting to give their guest something fun!! You must get the scrapbook service it provides amazing laughs for all!! The only bad side to the night is the attendant was unfriendly and several guests came up to me at the wedding saying the attendant was not friendly toward them. If you find a wedding attendant you like at another wedding, see if you can request them!! Brides Say Cheese is great to use!!

booth

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Amber E

everyone had a great time with this

Total Party Fun

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Jenea L

I think having a photobooth at my wedding was one of the best ideas I had. It is fun and with say cheese it is also a party favor. Since the wedding I have been to several peoples house and on their fridge are magnets from our wedding. The people rock! Thank you