Sayville Bridal

Want Kleinfeld's quality in a Stars Hollow town? Sayville Bridal is here to bring you the beautiful designs of Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Ti Adora, & Alvina Valenta. Sayville Bridal is an intimate boutique that accommodates one bride at a time to provide you with the most personalized service. You can also find JLM occasion bridesmaid dresses along with stunning accessories. Call today to unlock the dress of your dreams! Visit our website at www.SayvilleBridal.com where you can view a complete list of our upcoming trunk shows, special events, and preview our designers/collections! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to keep up with the latest news and announceme

Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

40 South Main St, Sayville, NY (631) 567-1700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Tyler C

Love it. The customer service is great. I love how their attention is on you 100%. Prices are high and not many dresses but if you know what u want and are open to things this place is great. Defiantly worth a stop in.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Heather H

Last Saturday was my first time trying on wedding dresses. Gina and Alicia were so amazing, they made me so comfortable it was fun and personal. I found my dress and I'm in love with it .. I would reccomend sayville bridal to any bride. The customer service is unmatched and you... Read More can tell they really love what they do. Such an amazing experience !!

2017-04-22T17:26:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really do love what we do and are so happy to be apart of your big day!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017

We met the new owner this past Saturday - what a relief! Alicia and Gina are awesome! I had previously called there and they actually answer the phone (unlike the previous owner). They made sure my gown was delivered early and called me the day it was in so I am very happy... Read More and relieved that the new owners are professional and accommodating and my gown came in perfect. Thank you and best of luck and success to them!

2017-04-24T14:05:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Josephine D

Good god, stay away from Sayville Bridal! I bought my gown there when it was called Thea Tora Bridal. My dress took about 14 months to come in, which I’m convinced was because it wasn’t ordered during the change in ownership. I kept calling and was told a million different time... Read More frames when it would come in. The reason why I called was because I was told by the old owner that I could customize the dress I chose by adding straps and that she would design something with me. BUT I would have to wait until the dress was in. Hence my stress when we’re 3 months out from the wedding and I haven’t received my dress or a call to design straps. After calling almost everyday, and even contacting the designer Hayley Paige,I finally got my dress. The new owner Gina did not want to be bothered with customizing straps for my gown and literally showed me ONE option. She made it seem like it was an impossible task. That was when I took my dress and went elsewhere. Village Bridal in Babylon accommodated me and helped me customize my dress to be exactly what I had dreamed and did all the alterations in house. Which, btw they don’t do at Sayville Bridal...used to, but not anymore. Going there was the worst decision I made throughout my wedding planning process. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere else!

2017-10-14T16:44:02 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry you fell this way. I know it was difficult with all the changes of the store. I did my best on getting your gown in as soon as I could. And I want you to know it's not that I "didn't... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kaitlin F

I recently purchased my bridal gown here and I can’t say enough good things about the place and staff. Alicia was amazing and not pushy at all and very patient. I loved being the only bride there and the relaxed easy going atmosphere made it that much easier to say yes to the... Read More dress!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Liz M

I came to Sayville after having a minor meltdown and changing my mind about a dress I had put a deposit down on. Gina worked with me to find the PERFECT dress and helped me transfer my deposit to my new dress. The store is beautiful and only allows one bride at a time for a 1:1... Read More experience. Everything was professional and stress-free and overall just a great experience. Thank you so much to Gina and Sayville Bridal for helping me find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Brittany S

Gina at Sayville Bridal is best! She made my experience amazing. It was stress free and fun! I loved how I was the only one in the store during my appointment. She has gorgeous gowns! I recently said "Yes to the dress" at Sayville Bridal! I highly recommend this store to any... Read More bride who is looking for their dream dress!

2017-08-03T15:39:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It is very appreciated. We our over the moon that you are a Sayville Bridal Bride!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jayne T

I can't say enough about our experience at Sayville Bridal with Gina! The setting is so quaint and intimate., and it was so great that my daughter was the only appointment. We. took our time and really were able to savor the moment. Sayville Bridal had every dress my daughter... Read More hoped to try on,and she found her perfect Hayley Paige design with a beautiful veil to match! Gina was knowledgeable and helpful. She was also extremely patient! She made it a day that Steffanie, her future mother-in-law, Jane, and I will remember forever! I am so happy that my daughter said,'Yes, to the dress!' at Sayville Bridal! I highly recommend you buy your dress at this exquisite little bridal shop in the heart of Sayville!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Carissa G

I purchased my wedding gown last year and ran into some difficulty retrieving it from the previous owner. I spoke with Alicia about my situation and she was incredibly understanding and intended to make it right even though it wasn't her responsibility. I'm thankful to have... Read More someone like her in this business who's willing to pick up the pieces and help a bride that should have come and gone by now! Thank you Sayville Bridal, I'm looking forward to seeing my gown again and reliving one of the best days of my life.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017

By far the best Bridal Salon around! Gina is amazing and made my sister feel so special. She is knowledgeable and honest and the dresses are beautiful! If you want an overall amazing experience and to find your perfect dress, this is where you need to visit!