Sayville Bridal

Want Kleinfeld's quality in a Stars Hollow town? Sayville Bridal is here to bring you the beautiful designs of Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Ti Adora, & Alvina Valenta. Sayville Bridal is an intimate boutique that accommodates one bride at a time to provide you with the most personalized service. You can also find JLM occasion bridesmaid dresses along with stunning accessories. Call today to unlock the dress of your dreams! Visit our website at www.SayvilleBridal.com where you can view a complete list of our upcoming trunk shows, special events, and preview our designers/collections! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to keep up with the latest news and announceme

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

40 South Main St, Sayville, NY (631) 567-1700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Tyler C

Love it. The customer service is great. I love how their attention is on you 100%. Prices are high and not many dresses but if you know what u want and are open to things this place is great. Defiantly worth a stop in.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Heather H

Last Saturday was my first time trying on wedding dresses. Gina and Alicia were so amazing, they made me so comfortable it was fun and personal. I found my dress and I'm in love with it .. I would reccomend sayville bridal to any bride. The customer service is unmatched and you... Read More can tell they really love what they do. Such an amazing experience !!

2017-04-22T17:26:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really do love what we do and are so happy to be apart of your big day!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017

We met the new owner this past Saturday - what a relief! Alicia and Gina are awesome! I had previously called there and they actually answer the phone (unlike the previous owner). They made sure my gown was delivered early and called me the day it was in so I am very happy... Read More and relieved that the new owners are professional and accommodating and my gown came in perfect. Thank you and best of luck and success to them!

2017-04-24T14:05:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Carissa G

I purchased my wedding gown last year and ran into some difficulty retrieving it from the previous owner. I spoke with Alicia about my situation and she was incredibly understanding and intended to make it right even though it wasn't her responsibility. I'm thankful to have... Read More someone like her in this business who's willing to pick up the pieces and help a bride that should have come and gone by now! Thank you Sayville Bridal, I'm looking forward to seeing my gown again and reliving one of the best days of my life.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017

By far the best Bridal Salon around! Gina is amazing and made my sister feel so special. She is knowledgeable and honest and the dresses are beautiful! If you want an overall amazing experience and to find your perfect dress, this is where you need to visit!